Teen Island

"Sure, If you want to i guess we can." As she ambled through the clear blue water it almost seemed... surreal. The way her hair moved with the warm summer wind, her hips... *Snap out of it!* He then trained his eyes directly into the back of her head. *I'm almost positive that girls don't appreciate guys looking at their arse* With determined focus he kept his gaze neck up. However, this woman must have wanted to destroy his determination. Blood rushed to his cheeks in a blush when she started to take off her shirt. He looked away, not use to seeing so much skin in a world where you'll freeze if your not covered from head to toe. He waited patiently for her to finish removing her clothes. In desperation to keep his mind from wandering he asked "So whats your name?" As he said this, he turned to look at the girl who was now revealing her Gothic bikini. He... couldn't... help it.... Blue eyes traveled across the curves of her chest down to her waist and thighs, feasting on the sighted delights of a woman's body. Sunlight made her skin almost glow, and he marveled how soft it looked.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!"

Thankfully, his attention was ripped from the girl before him and directed to the loud speakers. He wondered, as the man spoke, about the real reason why this guy would open his home to teens. However, he didn't really want to question this, he was just thankful for being invited!

"
I'll be seeing you about now!"

He turned around again to look back at the girl saying "I guess he joined us just in time!" Without thinking, he gently grabbed the girls hand, eager to join the main group to see their host. However, as he went to grab her hand, he noticed the arm bands that tightly clung to her skin. His big hand wrapped around hers and turned it over, exposing the bands to the sunlight. He lightly gazed at them and grazed his opposite hand's fingers over the rough surface of the band. If the worst was true, he didn't want to pry where he wasn't wanted. Not exactly knowing what to say without ruining the mood and situation he just said lightly, " I didn't know you were into archery... you should wear your guards more often if you don't want to get your forearm scratched up."

There were hundreds of teenagers on the Island, and she had to be the only one there for work.

Raven Alabaster was dressed in uniform. A simple khaki pair of skorts, which was probably popular back when her Mom was a kid, and a simple white blouse complete with a name tag. Having a name like Raven, people would probably expect her to be one of those brooding goth kids with the dyed black hair, porcelain skin and morose personality. Nope! That was her parents. Growing up the only child to a pair of Victorian loving goths with a loved for dead things and disturbing poetry could have made for a really weird kid. Raven considered herself lucky that she was as normal as she could be at 16 years old. She liked her parents, did well in school, and here she was spending the summer with a fairly good job so she could afford to buy herself her first car. There were no stupid misconceptions that she was ugly, weird, or a total loser nor did she tromp around thinking she was god's gift to the universe. Raven enjoyed her life.

Of course, Raven didn't know she was going to be working for Preston Howell. Probably the most weird teenage billionaire she ever heard of. Nor did she think she would spend her summer surrounded by people her own age, all getting to party and have fun while she changed their bed sheets and cleaned up their bathrooms. While she was busy staying out of the way and doing her job, she had a chance to get a feel for some of the guests.

Raven decided right away that Ericka was a sexual predator and gave her the creeps. Siva seemed really nice, but painfully shy. Scarny had a total attitude problem, and Raven doubted she get along with the girl at all. Sofia was a super clutz and Raven just knew something was gonna end up broken by her before the end of the retreat. Ricky had been quiet and out of the way the entire time along with a couple others. Raven was pretty sure Liam had no personality at all and probably got through life by his good-looks. Tarka came across as one of those girls that liked to start drama. Amelia seemed pretty cool and Raven loved the girl's tattoos. Then there was this guy that was so awkward with the ladies that Raven had to prevent herself from laughing out loud. She didn't know his name yet, but he was probably going to have hell with the girls.

There were tons of other people on the island she had already come to get familiar with as well. Raven tried to make sure she knew everyone's names and their quirks... it made it easier to get things done.

For now, she was in the Mansion, folding up sheets and making a bed in one of the bedrooms. Occasionally staring out the window and wishing she were outside splashing around in the ocean water too. Lucky brats!

Preston took off his headset as he jumped down out of his sleek black helicopter, shaking the wrinkles out of his coat. Despite the balmy weather, he was dressed head to toe in heavy fabrics, all in grey and silver, from his satiny trench coat and soft suede gloves to his hand-dyed Italian leather boots. He hadn't felt the heat, up in the air; he'd change once he finished his meet and greet. Running his fingers through his windblown brown hair, he looked up at the house just in time to see a girl disappear inside. He opened his mouth to call out a hello, but she shut the door on him. His own door.

That was a little discouraging.

She wasn't the only person to be found, though; he could hear people splashing around in the pool on the other side of the mansion, and there were two other teens a little ways down the beach, just coming out of the water; a boy and a girl. Grinning, Preston waved to them. "Hello over there! Sorry to meet and run, but I've got to go take care of a few things inside! I'll see you in a few minutes, I hope?"

With his pleasantries exchanged, he nodded to the pair and headed into his island home. Thornton was standing by the door to take his coat and gloves, and Preston gave him a genuinely grateful smile. He didn't know what he would do without his butler, especially in recent years. The man had been a rock. So, too, had been Preston's other staff member, Jennifer. She'd managed housework around the estate, until this summer, when she'd had to take maternity leave and they'd found themselves a little like fish out of water without her help. Thornton had hired a couple of new people to make up for the gap, while Preston had been away on business. He hadn't had a chance to meet them yet.

Waving to the boy decked out in black sitting on his couch, Preston bounced up the stairs. He hated to be rude and not go greet the guy properly, but he needed to get out of these clothes. He didn't know where that girl he'd seen had gone off to, but he assumed she was in one of the many guest bedrooms, because the second floor of the house seemed deserted. Everyone was out enjoying the tropical air.

Preston's room was down the hall on the far right wing of the house, with a window view that overlooked the sea as well as the pool in the backyard. When he was away from home, it looked like any other bedroom in the house, but for the photographs of his parents hanging on the walls and sitting on the dresser. That was his destination, and as he went, Preston shrugged out of his vest and unbuttoned his collared dress shirt, draping them over one arm as he let himself into his room.

Oh. Oops. There was a girl in here. Aaand he was shirtless.

"Oh, sorry!" What was she doing in his room? Wait. She was wearing a uniform. One of the new staffers?

Raven had just walked out of the private bathroom after stocking the linen closet with several fresh towels, only to find Preston Howell undressing. She almost slowly backed up and retreated to hide in the bathroom until he was gone, but he noticed her. Now staring at her with that bewildered deer-in-headlights look. As if seeing a man shirtless was actually that big of a deal.

She was smirking. Raven immediately wiped that look off her face and cleared her throat. A more professional expression took it's place as she stood straight, pulled up a hand to cover her eyes (to preserve his dignity after all. He was the one looking embarrassed), and proceeded to try and ease her way across the room where she had all of her supplies still sitting in a small push cart.

"Mr. Howell. I'll just be out of your way in a second. Will you be needing anything before I escape quickly and gossip to all the ladies about seeing you half naked?" Dang! The comment slipped out before she caught herself. Raven couldn't help it, the look on his face was amusing!

Siva had noticed a guy in a suit a bit behind her before closing the door and thought 'So that's the rich guy, he will die of heatstroke in that getup' She walked to her room and closed the door after herself, then started to search after the book she had planned to read. It took some time for her to find it because it had fallen down from the place she had put it. When she finally found it she went out of the room to see a half nacked man standing infront of the room on the opposit side saying "Oh, sorry!" She also noticed the girl wearing a uniform whom he was speaking to.
She tried to walk away from there as quietly as she could, the only one she didn't want to know whas that rich person. Rich people always got others into trouble, at least that was what she had learned by experience. She hoped those two were to busy with eachother to notice her when she tried to slink out to the coach.

Okay, so... Here was the thing. Preston was sort of awkward with girls.

After all, as previously mentioned, he hadn't had a lot of practice. And besides, he'd been about to start taking off his trousers.

When the girl teased him, he actually felt the back of his neck heat up. She wouldn't be able to see it unless he turned around, but it was bright red all the way from his hairline to his shoulders. He hadn't expected to be called out for it. In an attempt to save what was left of his pride, he told her, "Uh, no thank you-" he glanced at her name tag, "-Raven, I can take it from here. I just really need to get out of these clothes."

Whoops, maybe he shouldn't have added that last part. He glanced over his shoulder, contemplating finding a pretense to just come back later, and noticed the girl from before tiptoeing by. Why did she want to avoid him so badly? He would have to find out. Later. When he was fully dressed.

Scarny knew he was watching her. She was so self conciseness. She figured he wanted to go with the others because this ugly girl had just hit on him and he wanted out of it. She turned and looked at him. She smiled at the way he was watching like shew was pretty. She was most surprised when she heard the announcement. Then when he grabbed her hand she wanted to faint. She was pretty happy with the results. "How are we going to ask all of them?" she questioned hoping this new caller wouldn't leave her.

Dark blue hues rolled slightly as she watched the two exchange kisses and such. She groaned inwardly as she swam to the edge of the pool; she really hoped she would meet someone with a bit of decency before the day was up or she was going to be mighty bored the whole summer. Pulling herself up out of the pool she twisted her hair around her hands and smiled as she walked past the couple wringing her hair out right above their heads. "Oh, I'm sorry, didn't see you there." Amelia gasped out; her voice dripped with sarcasm before grabbing a stark white towel and wrapped it around her torso. Petite feet moved across the ground as she approached the large glass door. Slender fingers wrapped themselves around the knob and turned it carefully before she stepped inside; resisting the urge to slam the door behind her Amelia closed it gently. Glancing around she realized just how nice the home was, marble floors met her eyes and marble columns separated the living room from the front foyer. She was surprised that she hadn't noticed the grander of the home beforehand. Slim fingers ran across a mahogany table lined with expensive trinkets. Her eyes widened in admiration at the things; she hadn't seen anything so nice in her entire life.

Amelia was actually a simple girl; she grew up in the deep south of Georgia with just her mother. Her mother had struggled throughout Amelia's whole childhood to support her. Becoming friends with the wrong crowd she managed to get money by selling illegal substances to other under-age kids. She regretted her past with a passion and hoped that someday she could get a good job, take care of her mother and support herself. Amelia had attained the tattoos lining her body from a friend that worked in a tattoo parlor. He had done hers on the side; no one knew who had done them so that he wouldn't lose his job. Her father had never been around; too busy running around with other women and creating half-siblings for Amelia that she would never know. A heavy sigh left her lungs as she glanced down at her wrists, each had ivy circling them along with deep red roses. They signified her feelings of being locked up all the time. At the moment, she felt caged in. Her probation officer had forced her to come to the resort, he thought it would help her 'social skills' because she was a 'smartass'. Glancing around one last time Amelia dragged herself up the stairs. Walking past a cart she waved half-heartedly at one of the staff members; she wondered if she could still apply to be a part of the staff instead of a guest. She hated having others wait on her.

Walking into her room she removed her swimsuit and changed into regular clothing. She had heard the helicopter overhead and the males voice over a speaker as he arrived; she had known whose estate she was coming too. She had actually done research just to make sure he wasn't some wack-job that was going to kill her in her sleep, Amelia was actually very paranoid about things like that. Padding across her room in jeans a few inches too long for her and a white t-shirt she opened her door quietly to walk down the hallway. Her stomach growled at her to inform her that she was hungry. Walking down the stairs she admired the home's elaborate artistry again. Padding across the room she found a door that led to a kitchen. Walking in she was shocked to find a full staff and a chef. Biting her lip for a moment she walked over to a counter and smiled at one of the women chopping up vegetables for the dinner. "Hi, can I help at all?" She asked shocking the woman and causing her to jump almost a foot into the air. Amelia had been known for her uncanny ability to be quiet most of the time. Apologizing to the woman Amelia smiled and patted her hand softly. "Don't worry, I won't bite. I was just wondering if I could help in anyway." The chef turned around to see Amelia just then and shooed her out of the room informing her that dinner would be done soon. Nodding she walked out of the room and approached the back door. Opening it just enough so that she could yell out at the still smooching couple; "Dinner's almost done, better get in and get dressed so you don't miss it." Closing the door she managed to find a dining room and find herself a seat at the table waiting patiently for dinner to be served.

Siva tried to stop herself from giggling when she had heard the workers comment and his reaction. She were able to not giggle untill she had come so far they couldn't hear her. She couldn't stop laughing once she started, when she finally were able to stop she got surprised that something like that actually got her to laugh. She hadn't laughed in ages, even when she thought something was funny she just gave a little smile. 'Maybe this trip wont be as bad as I thought it would be' she thought and smiled, before remembering that her room now where in front of that rich guys room. She gave out a loud sight and hit herself with her book, then remembering that she had taken the book with her. 'I must be the only person on earth forgetting things I have in my hands' she sighted again and laughted a bit. Then she started to read sitting in the stairs.

After his instruction on archery the girl was silent, and for those few awkward moments his face became more and more red with thoughts of *What the hell was that!?!?! You shouldn't have even brought up the stupid bands!* Seconds seemed like hours as he just stood there waiting like an idiot with his head down, looking to the side, and shuffling nervously. Soon he wasn't able to take it anymore, and without waiting for her reply back he marched towards the house. Now he had never let go of the girl's hand, so she was almost forcefully dragged behind him. This continued for a short amount of time until the girl finally said something.

"How are we going to ask all of them?"

His defiant marching turned into a slow walk, and a smile grew back on his face as most of the worries ebbed away from his mind. Sighing with relief he turned his head to say, "We just have to find our host, that's....." The words were cut off by a shout from the house. A man stood next to the house, standing tall and proud with a grin etched across his face. He wore clothes that were not only flashy and fancy, but too warm for this weather. *This has to be our host.* The man then waved to them and continued to greet them. "I'll see you in a few minutes, I hope?" He just grinned and waved back shouting, "Will do!" while thinking, *Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear*

He turned back around to the girl, about to say something along the lines of meeting their host when he noticed that his hand was still very much attached to hers. Quickly he let go of her hand and retracted his, his face distorting into disgust for himself for not thinking what a guy holding a girl's hand 'means'. After the action he immediately regretted it, knowing that it could be easily taken the wrong way. Not wanting to hurt the girl he started to babble "I didn't mean it like that! I mean, I don't think we are.. I didn't try to... I just... " Shaking his head he tried to reformulate his words into something understandable, but it was like trying to wrestle someone three weight classes above you. With his mind giving him nothing more then messed up phrases, he sighed and said, "I'm sorry." and started to walk again towards the house dwelling on his major screw-up.

She ran up to him and turned him around. "Its fine." She had totally forgotten the archery comment. "I don't do archery. I was wandering though if you wanted to sit with me at super?" She asked hoping he would say yes because she was excited about getting some of the deserts she ordered this morning. She grabbed his hand not letting him answer. She ran up the stairs and right in front of her room door. She didn't want him to see her room. She doesn't like people seeing her room unless they actually tried to see it. She kind of hoped he would try and go into her room but then again wast sure how he would react to the gothic posters and all the other secrets she had in her room. She was most worried about the bandages she had for hiding her arms.

"It wont be any different there from here even if I go" Siva said
"It doesn't hurt to go and see if something happens, someone will talk to you and then you can try to talk to them, and if it goes bad then you wont see them again when you leave the island anyway" Her oldest brother tried to convince her.
Siva sighted and played with her fingers, nothing would change if she went, so it was just a waste of time.
"But I will miss a lot of training if I go" She said trying to convince him that she couldn't go.
"You are better than me, give me a chance to get to your level. You can look at this as a vacation" He said
"You wouldn't get to my level even if I were gone for ten years" She muttered.
"Ha I knew it, you don't think you need training" He laughed
"DAMN, okay I leave, but nothing will change" She said

Siva sat in the stairs and after a while she fell asleep just to wake up from the thump of her book falling down. She looked around confused for some seconds about where she were, weren't she in her dining room at home discussing with her brother? After some seconds she realized that it was a dream, whas it a mistake to come here? She had been talking to one person but she werent sure if she had come somewhere with it. 'Well the time will tell if this was a waste of time or not' she thought, still a bit disappointed that she didn't have any of her training equipment with her, her brother wanted her to relax so she didn't get to have anything that she could train with to the island.
'Maybe I should go and ask when the dinner is finished, I'm hungry' She thought but didn't go to ask, instead she fell asleep again.

A soft slender hand brushed against his shoulder gently pushing him in such a way so that he now faced the girl. He expected anger, sadness, or maybe if he was really lucky, a mixture of both, but when he looked up all he saw was a sweet smile. That single smile was calming the storm of dwelling thoughts and frustration within him, and when she said, "Its fine." her words melted away what torment was left, leaving a small smile on his face. With those words also came a huge relief, the last thing he wanted to do was to hurt someone at a time when everyone is suppose to be having fun.

"Would you like to sit with me at supper?" She said, claiming his attention when it was about to slip deeper into thought. At the sound of supper his stomach gave a grumbling reply which he hoped wasn't audible to others. Laughing he said, "Sure! I could defiantly go for..." until the girl quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the house. The initial tug caught him off guard and almost made him trip in the sand again, but he corrected himself and allowed the girl to guide him to wherever she was going. Soon they were in the house and dripping water on the floors from their wet clothes. He wondered where the girl was taking him, but he knew he would figure out in due time. Instead he was more curious about what the girl's name was. *I think she said it before but I'm not sure what it was...* So as they were slowing down next to a room he asked, "I'm sorry but what was that name again Miss?" She let go of his hand and entered the room. He followed her in the room nonchalantly and stopped near the entrance to look around. The room looked like it was already personalized to her touch instead of looking like she had just arrived here. Posters hung on the walls with a gothic theme that matched her swimwear and many other items in her room.

He hand never hung out with the 'Gothic' crowd before, they were always people he just passed by in the hallways and never said hi too. Plus goths never joined the wrestling team, at least when he was there, so he never got to know any that way. The stereotypical Goth wore black and had a love of dead, creepy things. However, you can never assume a person fits into this mold so he wasn't just going to assume anything about her. Instead of jumping to conclusions he just watched her go about the room and waited for her to reveal her name again. *Oy why am I so forgetful?*

She giggled slightly at the remark for her name. "Its OK i don't really remember your name either. I'm Scarny." She started to blush.
"Sorry." She grabbed some of her cloths and after drying off slipped off her wet cloths and slipped her dried ones over her bathing suit. She was thinking maybe they could go swimming again after supper. Or they could stay inside and watch a movie or something. She turned to him and smiled. "We can also go to your room if you want to slip on something else."

Michael gave a sigh of exasperation as he looked at his watch, the car finally rolling up the drive. He would be going to Stanford the following fall for a degree in thermo-mechanical physics, and his orientation had gone two hours late. He knew that there was nothing he could have done about it, but hated to be late and wanted to get a sail in before dinner that evening.

Hoping out of the car, Michael grabbed his backpack and duffle bag and looked at the waning sun. He still had a few hours of daylight left. Of course, going for a sail would also mean missing dinner. After a moment's contemplation, Michael decided to go for a quick one and then see about dinner. He hadn't exactly come here to make friends or have a romance. He was here because this would be the last summer he could enjoy his favorite pastime before spending the next six years in a lab. This didn't mean that he would not like to meet people – he would love to meet some friends or maybe even a sweetheart, it just wasn't what was most important to him at the moment.

Walking into the house, Michael was greeted by a tall man in a black suit. "Dinner will be ready within the hour, sir." He said warmly. "Shall I escort you to your room so you can unpack beforehand?"

"Thank you, sir, but if you could please just tell me how to find it - I do not wish to encumber you."

Michael found his room with ease, passing several people in different rooms along the way. He didn't stop to say hello, but swiftly found his room, dropped his duffle bag and backpack, and changed into his bathing suit. Glancing at his reflection in a tall mirror on the back of the door, he saw his toned arms and torso that resulted from his passion. He smiled a little – he hoped that he would not lose his strength while he was away.<o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>Grabbing his backpack again and slipping on his water shoes, Michael flipped the lights and strode out of the house.

The boathouse was just a short walk beyond the pool, where he then found three small craft tethered to a short pier. Taking the smallest one, he untied the mooring line, dropped his backpack on the mesh flooring, and cast off. Within five minutes he was out on the open water, cruising at what was likely ten knots. The glow of orange on the water was gorgeous, and the white house on the island seemed to almost glow in the warm light. Looking at his watch again, Michael noted that dinner would be starting within about twenty-five minutes. He decided he'd just come in about twenty minutes late.<o:p></o:p>

Siva awoked when a man shook her carefully, it was the butler.
"Sorry to disturb you but dinner will be ready in thirty minutes" he said.
"Oh, thanks" Siva said still a bit dazed after falling asleep in the stairs, but she fast woke when her stomach reminded her that she was really hungry. She hurried to her room and was happy that she didn't meet the rich guy. She left the book she had fallen asleep with in the stairs then she put up her hair in a ponytail before going to the dining room to take a place and wait for the others, it's not like she had anything else to do before it was time for dinner. She fast took a look in the mirror and thought she looked really childish in ponytail, but she have had to many experiences with the hair falling into the food to care about her looks.
She went to the dining room were the porcelain already were nicely set, the only thing missing was the food and the guests.

'20 minutes left' Siva thought and sat down.

Amelia had continued to sit at the table, listening to the noises around her. The staff in the kitchen preparing dinner, the other staff members milling about the house picking things up that needed to be cleaned. One man had entered the house and went upstairs before coming back down the stairs and leaving again. She heard one butler inform a girl that dinner would be ready in thirty minutes. Blue hues moved slowly over the decorations of the dining room, it was all so elegant and expensive looking that Amelia felt like the home wasn't lived in. She shivered, feeling suddenly cold in the big home. Wrapping her arms around herself Amelia continued to stare around the big room, admiring a few of the paintings. Pushing the chair out Amelia slowly stood up, jeans falling around her bare feet she moved slowly towards one of the paintings on the far wall. Standing there for a few minutes she stared at the artwork, thinking about how it was so dark, and old looking. Shaking her head black tendrils fell down her back in curls, still wet from her short swim in the pool. She planned on going out to the beach later that evening to see how the water was. Sighing softly to herself Amelia turned to see a girl enter the room and sit down at the table. She was pretty sure that the girl hadn't seen her over by the wall.

Clearing her throat Amelia moved to the chair across the table from the girl. Keeping her eyes on the female Amelia sat down slowly, trying to figure out what type of person she was like. She figured she was a shy girl, which kept to herself and didn't really speak to others. Tapping her fingers on the table slowly Amelia glanced around the room once again trying to find something that she could stare at. Sighing again Amelia decided that maybe it wouldn't bad if she introduced herself to the girl. Smiling towards the girl across the table from her Amelia spoke in a happy tone; "Hey, I'm Amelia. What's your name?" She grimaced at herself for sounding so cliché when that wasn't the type of person she was. Moving her hands quietly she began to rub the tattoo on the inside of her left wrist and hoped that the girl would actually speak back to her, she hated when people ignored her especially when she was speaking directly to them. Sighing heavily again Amelia began to stare at the random objects in the room waiting for the others to arrive.

View attachment 6032

Siva got startled when a girl suddenly cleared her throat, she had thought she was alone in the room and didn't expect anyone else in at least fifteen minutes. The girl sat down in front of Siva and started to look around like she searched for something.
'what a beautiful girl' Siva thought and caught herself staring, before the girl had noticed she focused on staring down in the table. It was silent in the big dining room, and Siva hoped the others would come soon so that embarrassing silence would end.
Suddenly the girl spoke which surprised Siva so much so she almost fell of the chair.
"Hey, I'm Amelia. What's your name?" the girl said. It took at least half a minute before Siva were able to answer, she had been to busy wondering how she would answer without sounding rude.
'I should say "Hey, I'm Siva nice to meet you" yes I will say that, with a really possitive tone' She thought and were getting herself ready to say it.
"I'm Siva" She said with a bit bored tone, without looking up from the table.
'I did it again' She thought making a loud sight in her head.

Siva looked down in to the table embarrased over not being able to introduce herself properly.

--- (OOC: I hope everyone starts to live soon or else I will start to roleplay with myself)

Alexander were running up the road up to the house, he had been so busy so he missed the first buss which made him miss the first boat. He just hoped he would be in time for dinner. When he was running up to the house he saw some people at the pool
"Phew, then I'm not late" he said to himself.
the 19 year old guy looked at the house for a while before going in. As Fast as he came in he felt the wonderful scent of food, it was probably finnished soon. He could barely wait, but first he needed to unpack his stuff, oooor he could just throw the bags in to his room and go and mingle with the others before dinner. PERFECT IDEA. He found the butler and asked the man where his room were and the man chowed him there. He then laid the bags on the bed before going to see if he could find anyone to talk with.
View attachment 6193

Ericka looked around for Siva"Siva where are u?"she yelled out.