Teen Island

Ericka swam to Liam and pit her hands around his neck and her legs around his hips and smiled maybe sex buddies maybe more she thought. She looked around to see a lot of people at the pool when they get here she thought.

Tarka pouted her huge red lips at Liam. She was particularly childish, she hoped to stir up things between him and Erica...

Scarny just sat there and gave up she layed on her side and curled up to herself. She began to fall asleep. She was hoping to escape into her dreams. she didn't want to be here anymore. She just wanted to disappear and leave forever. This place was not meant for her. This place was meant for them not her. She was a horrible disgusting vile creature. They were beautiful wonderful precious creatures. She was not meant to be here.

Liam smiled up at the girl. He swam down beneath her arms and swam to the other side. He was playing hard to get and figured he would do it by flirting with the other girl. He winked at the two girls. Got out then walked a little ways away. Then disappeared into the trees. He hid a little bit seeing wich one would come to him first. He figured that girl would be the girl for him. If she doesn't come get him she doesn't need him he thought.

Long muscular legs carried her slim body up the stairs of the home. Glancing back at the car that had driven her to the house she waved half-heartedly letting them know she would be just fine; sometimes she wondered what had made her decide to leave her perfectly calm hometown to come to some house full of other teenagers. Deciding that it was most likely boredom Amelia straightened her shoulders and pushed a few strands of long black hair behind her shoulders. Dark blue eyes stared at the door for a moment before a tanned hand reached forward and pushed it open slowly. Peaking around within the home she realized she had pretty much missed everyone; she could hear the sounds of people out by a pool. Taking a deep breath Amelia made her way up the stairs still glancing around as she walked through the halls. Finding a door that was slightly ajar she pushed on it gently, looking around she decided that it was still empty and hadn't been taken yet.

Amelia liked the colors of the room; red and white. The sheets and comforter of the bed matched the walls with their floral designs of red on white. Slowly walking into the room she placed her bags down beside the foot of the bed. Dark blue hues looked around the room before she began unpacking. Quickly finishing up she changed into her own swimsuit deciding to join the others at the pool. Her swimsuit was a one piece; a piece of cloth pooling between her breasts before leading down her bottoms, backless it showed off her tattoos lining her back. Hips welcomed hands as the side gave someone a full view of her slim waist and full hips, along with the other various tattoos lining that part of her body. Full breasts bounced slightly as Amelia padded down the steps, out the back door and onto the patio. Amelia had many tattoos on her body; some had meanings while others didn't. Smiling she waved to those around the pool and spoke with a Spanish accent. "Hi, I'm Amelia. Sorry I'm so late." She noticed one girl clinging to a male and automatically decided that she would most likely avoid her, at all costs. She was hoping that they had not just met. Amelia would hate to be stuck in a house full of hormonal teens with nothing else on their mind but sex. Gliding towards the side of the pool she gracefully dived into the water allowing herself to become lost in the cool liquid. Coming back up to the surface she rubbed some of the water from her eyes and pushed the thick locks of obsidian hair from her face. She could only hope that this would be a good summer.

He felt so exposed with just a T-shirt and shorts and almost involuntarily shuddered in the boiling car. Home was filled with ice, snow, and people wearing a few layers of coats. This was a complete flip from what his body was use to. But that's why he's going to the island, escaping the freezing weather to enjoy fun in the sun. The car rolled to a stop and a thought slipped through his mind as he stepped out *And maybe I can tan a bit too while I'm here* With his duffel bag he entered the house which was a bit too fancy for his taste. The first few rooms were relatively empty and he wandered around feeling like and intruder until he happened to run into a tall man in a suit.

"Sir, would you like me to get you something?" the man spoke in a formal but friendly voice.

"I just need to know where my room is sir." He spoke politely, even if he was a butler he deserved some respect for serving a bunch of teens on an island. The butler kindly showed him the way to his room where he unpacked his few belongings.

"Also if you wish I believe everyone else is outside in the water at the moment." the butler said as he left the room. Excited at the thought, he quickly rummaged for his trunks. Haphazardly putting them on, he stopped to look in the mirror quickly before he made a fool of himself. Blue eyes stared back at him in the mirror as he tried to fix his brown hair. Not that his hair was long enough to get too messed up anyway, he still wanted to reassure himself before he met the others. Standing at 6'1'' he scanned over his tone body which was attained through wrestling at his high school. The only part of himself that might stand out was his pale skin, but he brushed off the thought remembering that he would have plenty of time to get a tan. Seeing nothing else too out of place he almost flew down the stairs and stepped outside.

It was a beautiful sight, the white sandy beach, blue sky, and palm trees looked like a picture out of a postcard. For a few seconds he just absorbed the image before him. However, one second he was standing, staring out into the waves, and the next he was sprinting for the water. This was what he was waiting for, the thought of the warm water was imprinted in his mind as he raced for the shore. White sand shifted beneath his feet and he almost tripped over a girl who was sleeping. But determined to meet his goal, he corrected his sprint and leaped into a shallow dive into the waves.

Siva sat at the cliff half asleep looking out on the horizon, she ate the last bit of her sandwich.
Then she saw a boy running over the beach and almost tripped on the girl, but got back on his feets and kept running down to the water and then diving into it. Siva went down from the cliff to the beach, and placed herself on a rock a bit away from the other people that were there. She took of her shoes and put her feets into the water, waiting for the sunsets arrival. She looked between the horizon and the guy a bit away that had dived into the water and the girl on the beach.

Ericka looked for Liam to see were he was. She looked around the trees and behind to bushes until she saw a foot peeking out of one "Liam what are you doing behind here?"

Liam made his foot go away. He swiftly and quietly went the other way around. He scared her by coming up behind her and hugging her body close to his. "So i am worth your time." He spun her around and stood there smiling at her. He was glad one of the girls came to his rescue.

Scarny- jumped up quickly and curled her knees close to her body. She watched him. She slightly smiled at him. She tired hiding it though. She didn't know how to place this boy. She thought he was cute but afraid of what he would think of her falling asleep on the beach. She sat there for a second and watched him. She finally got the courage. She didn't know what it was but she had the courage to stand up and and take ask if she could join him. She had her shirt and shorts on so she didn't look that skinny or good looking. She wondered if this would distraught him. "Umm I'm Scarny um may i join you?"

Ericka heart had leaped she Liam was behind her, then she heard him say "So I am worth Your Time". She got turned around and smiled "Yeah" she blushed shyly smiling as she looked into his eyes.

The water was a crystal clear blue and refreshing after sitting in the boiling car for so long. He slowly opened his eyes to see small fish below swimming near the sandy bottom. Out a bit farther were splashes of color that he could only imagine be the coral reefs. However as much as he wanted to stay under the water, his lungs were starting to remind him that breathing was necessary. When he came to surface the water was just below his chest. Instead of continuing on he looked back to see how everyone else was doing. Immediately he noticed the girl who he almost tripped over wading out into the waves toward him. *Crap I probably pissed her off or something... I really need to think before I do these kinds of things* So he put on his best (I'm so sorry) smile and started to wade toward her to apologize.

While walking through the water towards her, he realized that she was wearing a shirt and shorts that now was plastered to her frame from the water. She wasn't the kind of girl who looked sickly thin, she had the just right amount of weight in all the right places. Quickly though he reorganized his thoughts and started saying "Hey I'm sorry about almost...." His hand was already scratching the back of his neck nervously, something he always did when talking to girls. Before he could finish, the girl asked if she could join him. A innocent grin crept across his face at the thought that he's actually fitting in already AND talking to a girl. "Yeah sure! There are some..." He paused mid sentence and said, "Why don't we start up a game or something with everyone? Marco- polo, tag, keep away, does anything sound good?" Everyone else seemed to be so spread out and doing their own thing. He wondered that if they were all going to be staying here a while he would like to meet everyone.

he smiled at her. "Guess that means you are worth my time." He whirled her around. Then he moved he back towards the pool. HE gave a shrug to the other girl. Then he pushed Erica into the water. He jumped in after he making a fun game.

Siva looked towards the guy who just gotten up from the water and started to talk to the girl he just a moment ago tripped over. 'they are kinda qute together' she thought even though she couldn't hear what they said. Then she noticed that her legs had gotten a bit stiff so she decided to take a walk, it would still take a while before the sunset so she had enough time to go and come back. She went over the beach to get to the trail that went up to the house, hoping that she didn't disturb the people on the beach, because they looked like they had a good time and she didn't want to ruin their mood.

She gave a smile at the blubbering boy. She thought it was cute that he couldn't figure out what to say. Then he suggested having other people joining them. She gave a smiled and brushed some hair out of her face but it didn't stay back long. "Sure, If you want to i guess we can." She got out of the water and waited for him. As the sun got higher. She was getting hotter. She took off her shirt and shorts. She usually didn't do this. She usually hid her body because she had a lot of scars. When she did do this though she had a special lotion that was supposed to hide the scars. The only problem it didn't work in water. Right now her scars were hidden though. the only other problem she refused to take of her arm bands but she didn't want to get them wet. She looked at him revealing a cute but Gothic bikini.

200960CC.jpg

Ericka was pushed into the water screaming. She swam to the shallow end screaming happily"You can't get me' she laughed swimming to the wall and trying to hide behind a floaty.

He swam after her then disappeared under the water. He came up and grabbed her leg. He pulled her under. He let go and swam up and laughed

Ericka was pulled and she kinda freaked out, but Liam pulled her back up and she started to laugh and she kissed his neck a special tradition in Cuba.

Liam smiled at that and he kissed her neck. Then he gave her a hickey

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!" A voice suddenly cut into the romantic atmosphere of the tropical paradise with a sharp crackle, booming out of the unseen speaker system that was set up across the island. "Welcome to my island! I'm glad you all could come, and I hope you enjoy your relaxing stay. You've all probably met Thornton, my butler. If you need anything, just ask him!

"I'm sure you're all wondering who I am, and why I've opened my home to you! Well, the answer is, my name is Preston Howell, and because I can! I'll be seeing you all at supper shortly."

As he finished his little speech, the young man holding the mic let the corners of his mouth turn up into a grin, flashing pearly whites to an invisible audience. His name was Preston Howell, he was seventeen, and he was the richest person under eighteen in the world. Unfortunately, money had to be spent in order to bring happiness, and so he'd opened his doors as a resort for other teenagers, like him, who wanted a little R&R... Relaxation and Romance. You wouldn't think that a billionaire like Preston would have trouble meeting girls, but he did. It was all galas and corporate social events and press conferences, and most of the women were nowhere near his age. He'd finished high school, and he was taking his college courses online. Not a lot of mingling with normal girls. But maybe, just maybe...

Laughing, he angled the controls, and his private helicopter dropped down below the clouds, propeller spinning madly. By now, he knew, everyone on the island would be hearing him coming. He angled to land on the front lawn of the mansion, speaking into the mic again. "And if you're outside, I'll be seeing you about now!"

Reactions: 1 person
Siva stopped and listened to the man voice. "And if you're outside, I'll be seeing you about now!" He finnished and a helicopter started to come down through the clouds. Siva looked at the helicopter, almost about to think 'rich bastard' but stopped her thoughts in time, she didn't like rich people that mutch because everyone she had met always thought they were better than others. But she didn't want to think badly of the person that let them be here, but he probably were exactly as every other rich kid.

Siva started to walk again when the helicopter had landed and she went in to the house to get herself a nice book and read in quiet and peace.

Ericka moaned as Liam formed a red spot on her neck, she wrapped her arms around him as his lips were still on her neck.