Teen Island

"Hey wait up for me! We need to find this Preston prick and tell him whats going on. We should hurry up before another crazed idiot reaches him first. The hallway's of this hellhole are probably full or more shooters. Maybe Siva should stay behind, eh?" he sighed as he talked and picked his shotgun back up, also stealing clips from the dead shooters body. He could make it there alone, but he didn't want to draw anymore suspicion, considering that his last stunt did a dent in Kain.

Siva glared at him, what was he up to? "Why should I stay behind? I can break your neck with both my hands behind my back, don't take me so lightly." She said in a threatening tone, at this moment she wasn't the embarrased litle girl that couldn't speak her mind up. She was the daughter of a kickboxing shampion and the person that have decided to take his place one day, she knew not only kickboxing but also a lot of other material arts. She wasn't defensless at all if she just threw away her shyness. She almost hoped Kain would tell him that they would go out and Jeremy could do whatever he wanted to alone.

Amelia heard gunshots and automatically whirled around pulling the pistol out from where it was nestled in the waist band of her bands. Black locks of hair flying behind her Amelia began sprinting towards where she could still hear the sounds. Spotting a man doing some kind of weird stunt, that she believed was most likely him showing off for the crowd or possibly a female he had met, Amelia pulled out the whip as well. Holding the handle of it tightly within her left hand while her right held the pistol Amelia moved forward, silently on the balls of her feet making sure she practically danced around the dead bodies of guards. They had obviously tried to stop the Emo Cutter from before. Spotting him near a window Amelia dark blue hues narrowed as she also spotted Siva and another male heading towards the window. Bringing her hand back Amelia would flick her wrist, sending the end of the whip towards the two hitting the wall as a warning sign for them to stop where they were, the blades at the end leaving scratches in the plaster from the force and speed of the whip. As it arched back through the air Amelia steadied herself bringing up her right arm to hold the pistol aimed at the Emo Cutter, she couldn't exactly remember his name and frankly she didn't care what his name was as long as he didn't ruin her damn vacation. Turning her hand to the side Amelia flicked the whip back and forth a few times at her left side before moving her wrist again just enough to send it flying through the air, the ends wrapping around the torso of Mr. Emo Cutter. She tugged suddenly on the whip, jerking it so that it could knock him off balance; she was really starting to dislike this guy. Holding the pistol up Amelia aimed down the sites at the male and spoke in a loud, surprisingly calm voice. "Don't make me shoot you."

From Jeremy's comment about Siva, a frown entered his features "Hey man, you can go if you want... But Siva's not going anywhere. If you want to break off that's cool, but nobody gets left behind." he noticed that Siva was angry at the guy. With a sigh Kain smiled, he'd talk to her later - in priavte. As he began to approach a window a whip shot in front of him, he backed away from it as it did. There were marks left on the walls. Shit. He turned around to see some mad woman advance toward Jeremeny. Running toward the woman he quickly pinned her to the floor, staying true to his word about nobody being left behind. "What the fuck! if we stay here, we're gonna get killed. As much as you may be skilled with that god forsaken rope, if those lot gang up on you. You're done for. Get with the program.! If you want to settle a score with Jeremy, do it later." he yelled over the crowd of guns at the woman, starring into her dark eyes - with a determind look that said he wanted to survive. He'd probably get in shit with Siva for this, but he didn't want to die just yet, reassuring himself he thought - i'll talk to her later. This was pissing him off, why did people have to be so damn stupid?

"Hmph, What the FUCK!" he screamed as the whip whizzed past his face, and as the girl pointed a gun at him. "Okay, Okay! Don't shoot! I didn't do anything. He pulled his gun and released the clip, kicking it to her on the floor. He a a round chambered from before, but she didn't know that. "Your right Siva, I shouldn't underestimate you just because your a girl, I really need your help finding Preston, as his guards will probably shoot us if we get close. So, I'll ask again. Help me, a start would be kill this "Chippy" Bitch before I do." He dropped his shot gun as well, sliding it over to his uncomprehending opponent. He consider everyone who wasn;t with him an Opponent. It was a way of thinking. He wasn't paying attention, seeing that Kain already pinned he down. He approached the pinned down girls and pointed his pistol at her head. "I suggest you help us out as well, bitch"

Siva didn't do anything in the ruckus, not because she was afraid, but because she had met the girl before. If she remembered right her name was Amelia. This was ridiculous, if they continued like this it would become a slaughter in there. She went forward to them and took a steady grip on Jeremy's hand, forcing the hand with the gun in it away from Amelias head. "I don't need to help you with anything, you can find Preston by yourself while we can get out of here without getting ourselves killed. Stop pointing guns at people or I will make sure you can't use your hands again." She threatened him and twisted his hand so he was forced to let go of the gun which she fast took up. She looked at Kain in a way that couldn't mean anything else than 'let go of her'.

Amelia danced to the side as the boy came barreling towards her. Striking out with her right foot Amelia kicked him in the side and yelled in a loud voice; her southern accent shining through with her anger. "Are you daft!? Can you not tell that he is the man Preston wants us to WATCH out for you bloody fool or are you so damn trusting that you'll trust a snake if it tells you to let it bite your neck?" Amelia spun around her foot flying towards Jeremy now the emo cutter kid that her attention had been focused on in the first place if the bloody fool of a boy hadn't come running at her and trying to tackle her. Kicking the pistol out of his hand Amelia was thankful for all of the self-defense classes she took in high school and glared at him. "Watch who you call a bitch." She was seriously pissed now. Her vacation had been ruined by some idiot that decided it would be fun to cut his wrists and then be all homicidal. She was seriously done with it all know. Watching as Siva grabbed ahold of his wrist a small smile danced across Amelia's dark red lips before her attention turned back to the boy that had ran at her. She glared, her blue hues flashing with rage at the boy and his stupidity at not recognizing the other kid. Shaking her head Amelia turned around and moved slowly towards the Jeremy kid. She was sick and tired of his bullshit. Raising up her arm that held onto her pistol she bought down the butt of it onto the temple of his head, hopefully knocking him unconscious. She mainly just wanted him to stay quiet.

Looking at the girl in disbelief of her stubborn attitude. Kain looked at her with a annoyed glance "Well whatever, I am just looking out for you. If you guys stick around here for too long. You two are gonna get shot by somebody else let alone each other. Do what you want" he turned around to Siva, he was annoyed that this woman accept help. "Siva, we're leaving." then turned to look at Jeremy "This is your quarrel is between you to, not us. Sorry mate, but by the looks of things you can take care of yourself." in recognition of the woman's glare he retorted at her. "Don't look at me like that, I'm only trying to help you. If you want to get shot by some random that's not my business." he then walked over to Siva gently regarding her. He wanted to get out of here, Maybe Siva could calm Kain down - he was furious. If some arrogant bitch wanted to go and fight Jeremy because she thinks she's superior well fuck her. Walking over Siva he accidently managed to get in the way of Amelia and ended up on the floor unconscious.