• Asuna + Lizbeth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suguha + Asuna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysis groans, leaning on her scythe for support. "Yeah. I'm good. That hurt more than I expected. I got cocky." She straightens and stretches, leaning backwards to stretch her back out. "How do we know who one when we all went separate ways? We couldn't watch each other." She tilts her head slightly, frowning. She puts her scythe on her back and pops her knuckles. She looks to her health and notices that it was almost in the red. Need to heal up soon. She limps over to Az, her left knee sore from the boars. Scratches glowed softly over her body in multiple places.

By the time Ryuu got to the other two, he was panting like a dog, and collapsed on the ground from exhaustion. "Az..." he moaned between breaths. "You... run... too... quick..."

"Guh..." Ryuu rose from the ground, unnecessarily dusting himself off out of habit. "Who... won?" he murmured, putting a finger to his chin in thought.

Finally he shrugged. "Hah, you're right, we have no idea!" He grinned. "Shoulda thought of that sooner."

Ryuu looked over to Crysis. "Yeesh, you're not doin' that great though," he said. He turned to his own health bar, sighing. "And... neither do I. Hey Az, how do we get healed up in this game anyway?"

"I'm not sure, why don't we go back to the lake to see if anyone has stirred recently, and from there we can go over to the tavern and see what they say." Looking at my own bar, I realize that I was correct on my assumption that as long as the feet and the horns didn't connect, the life depleted much slower. "Oh, and I found something out, any limbs and horns located on the opponent will cause much more damage that we can really handle long-term. So if they fall on you or something of the sort, you won't lose much life." Walking away, he twirls his sword, "Keep your Kur and here is some more (I hand over more kur to you both, giving you both 50 more) so that way you can heal up. I wonder if anyone has woken, and I wonder how Kilgore is doing, I saw him on the beach so I wonder what happend ( @P1ema5t3r and @DemonOfTheDamned this is your cue for when we get to the lake)." I begin walking toward the lake.

Arthur logged into the game for a second time. Since he last logged out, live has gotten a bit busy for him. Thankfully he had time to play today.

Now as Kilgore, he got up from where he lay, and stretched. Several joints popped, given he was still for quite a while.

Ryuu sighed as he reached the river. To his surprise, the other players were still sound asleep on the beach. How boring. Ryuu did notice one guy, however, who appeared to be awake. He even started stretching like it was just another ordinary day. Well... it was, Ryuu guessed, but that was beside the point.

He ran over to the guy, putting on his best desperate expression, and grabbed his shoulders before beginning to shake him frantically. "Dude! I need help! I'm about to die here, man! Please! Isn't there a Pokemon Center around here or something?!"

OOC
You make a good point, Gen. However, this is a video game. I figured that it wouldn't follow the same laws of physics as the real world. After all, each weapon has a set amount of attack power regardless of its shape or size or how fast it's travelling. I'm not entirely positive if there are other factors of weapons such as weight or durability, but I've been acting on the assumption that there aren't. Weapons' attack power would be added to the wielder's own to increase their stats, I figure. It's less about the weapon's form and more about its stats. So say, a club could do more damage than a sword, if the attack power was higher. Then again, these are mostly assumptions; I'd ask Demonic for clarification.

Now, I realize this doesn't justify my actions one bit. xD Even by this logic, a weapon shouldn't do more damage out of its owner's hands than it should inside them. If the club, while combined with my stats, did only 5 damage, but when it flew into the air and hit the enemy on its own, it did far more, it would contradict the idea of the weapon adding to the wielder's stats. You might even assume the weapon was doing the exact opposite since the wielder was so weak while using it.

I did that scene mostly for comedic purposes. I realized it probably wouldn't make much sense. So yeah, my bad. Won't do it again. :P

Reactions: G3n3s1sR3b0rn
  • Walking a ways behind Ryuu, I noticed other players stirring. "Hey Ryuu! I think they are starting to wake up, do you think that they had logged in just now?" Running forward, I approached the first one I noticed stir and to my surprise, it was Kilgore. "Hey man, what happened to you? You had just randomly disappeared on us, and then I found you down by the shore away from where we left." I sat expectantly awiting an answer, all the while checking my gear for serious damage, barely noticing that my body glowed slightly red starting from my back where I had landed on my sword.
[/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]

• Kur: (I assume its 0 here, given that Kilgore has not killed anything, unless there's a starting amount)
    Level: 1
    EXP: 0/1490

• Crysis runs after the two towards the beach. Why are they in such a hurry?! She slides to a stop as she reaches everyone. There was another player awake. She walks over smiling. "Hi there! 'Bout time you got here! I'm Crysis. What took you so long?" She tilts her head slightly to the left. Sunlight flashed off of the blade of her scythe, which was showing above her shoulder.
  • Kur- 400
    Lvl- 1
    Exp- 0/1490
    Stats- To Be Determined
  • To Be Determined
  • What we need to do is come up with Skills, as well. And Stats (ie. Strength, Agility, Endurance, Dexterity, etc.).

• Adam woke up with wet clothes and the sun's glare in his eyes. He immediately realized that he was on a beach of some sort. What happened to me? How'd I get here? he thought to himself. He saw his health bar. Why is my health so low? Sitting up, he took in his surroundings. He saw a few other players fairly near to him. It looked like they were gathered around someone. When he tried to stand, he felt some large weight on his back pull him down. He turned his head to look and almost hit on what looked like a handle. Oh. This must be my sword. I didn't think it'd be this heavy... Once he finally regained his balance, he tried calling out to the other players. "Hey! What's going on here?"
  • Kur 0 Level 1
    EXP 0/1490
    [tr] [/tr]
    [tr]
[/tr]

• "Welcome. Glad to see you woke up okay. If your confused, that is normal. You were drowning in the lake when we pulled you out, so that is why you are wet, possibly even low on life. You have been asleep for several days and honestly, I was starting to worry if you had gone brain dead. I will be going into the town to try and find a healer if you are interested in joining me." Walking away, I go to the nearest tree and draw my sword. While swinging at it I thought about the fight with the boar. I wonder what it was that allowed me to be so fast, or them so slow? If I try to contact the GM, would he know why? Turning to Kilgore, Ryuu and the new guy I say, "Hey, if you guys come over, I'll teach you some basic fighting moves so you wont get knocked on your asses again or in the future.
[/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]

• "Is this some kind of sick joke? They spawn new players over a lake where they could drown? This is ridiculous. Good thing you guys were here, I guess. Anyways, I think I'll pass on the training. I have plenty of experience. Besides, I don't think I could learn much from someone who uses a wimpy sword like that. I think I'd better get healed first." Adam turned away, towards the nearest town, before suddenly spinning around again. "Oops, I almost forgot to introduce myself. The name's Adamantium, but you can just call me Adam. Also, anyone know where I can get healed?"
  • Kur 0 Level 1
    EXP 0/1490
    [tr] [/tr]
    [tr]
[/tr]

• Ryuu sighed and fell down onto the sandy beach. "I dunno if I can train right now, man. Health's so low. If a random twig appeared in mid-air and fell on my head, I'd probably get de-rezzed or whatever happens when you die in this game," Ryuu said. Getting up, he looked over to the guy known as Adamantium, or Adam.

"Yeah, metal dude over here's got the right idea. Let us find the Hospital, or whatever!" He struck a dramatic pose with one hand pointing to the sky, before walking briskly off past Adam, with absolutely no idea where he was going.
  • Kur 100 Level 1
    EXP 0/1490
    [tr] [/tr]
    [tr]
[/tr]

• Kilgore nodded. "Sure. I could go for some combat experience." He said, walking over so that he was nearby Azazul. Turning his attention to adamitanium, he said "There's a tavern somewhat close by in the city. They could have something akin to healing potions. But you'd most likely need money for that."

• kur : 0
    Exp: 0/1490

• "Well, in that case, I'm gonna need some money. Fighting's out of the question, though, so I guess I'm gonna need some help." He cringed at the thought of having to ask for help. "So, uh, how much money do you guys have? I swear I'll pay you back."
  • Kur 0 Level 1
    EXP 0/1490
    [tr] [/tr]
    [tr]
[/tr]

• "Adam, I bet if you ask Crysis *points* she'll loan you some... So, I know its a bit odd to ask in game, but what do you all do for a living? I'm a full time student, so I only ever get small amounts from my parents room when I sneak in there." Turning to Kilgore. "So first your going to want to...." goes off into explaining how swords work in the eyes of a kendo mindset and explains and shows some sword maneuvers. "Well that'll do it for me. Good luck to you all and we should definitely meet back up later. *Goes through the menue.* "Hey guys, there's a new notification from the GM. It says, "The waves are about to crash against the shore, shall we see how that turns out? Lets play a game, spend some time in here getting used to combat, you won't gain experience, but you will definitely be ready." What do you think that means? I'll try to find out while I'm IRL" I go into the menu and log out.
[/td]
[td] [/td]
[td] [/td]

• "So, uh, Crysis, is it? Could I borrow some money?" Adam said, eyes down, avoiding eye contact and hoping she wouldn't see his clear look of shame. "I promise I'll pay you back as soon as possible."
  • Kur 0 Level 1
    EXP 0/1490
    [tr] [/tr]
    [tr]
[/tr]

• Rin and her brother Mako had been on their own for a while. After the lake saving incident, which they had been present for but moreso background people, the two had left. They went out into the woods to see how the game would work and the mechanics of it. They did a bit of fighting and got their teamwork figured out. Although Rin had started off using swords, she was starting to lean towards using a ranged weapon instead, like a bow or something. Her brother was always a hardy, tank-y kinda guy. And they worked well as a team. The two had just came back to the town that everyone seems to consider the central hub. They both had about half of their health left at this point, but neither seemed too terribly upset about it, just more wary. Rin had a bright grin on her face, but Mako's was blank and calm, almost seeming cold.
    Rin glanced around the town, letting out a low whistle as she stretched her arms up and yawned. "I dunno Taka. This game is awful nice, much better than anything I've done before." She said as she glanced over at her much taller brother, jabbing him with an elbow to get his attention.
    "Mm? Still can't see how you dragged me into this." Was the quiet reply that the older one gave, shaking his head.
    "Aww, but you know you're having fun. Not too much yet though. I mean we've been out for a while, home stuff ya know, you and your 'real life'." She said, rolling her eyes. "I know! Let's go find some of the other no-life losers around here and see what's going on with them!" Delighted with her new idea, Rin put on a burst of speed and went off through the small area, coming closer towards the lake that not too long ago had been the source of their first 'quest'. "Ahah! There!" She exclaimed, pointing towards the group that included Adam and Crysis. "Yooo! How's your VRMMORPGing adventure coming along?" She recognized only a few out of the group, so there must be some new guys, probably the ones dragged out of the lake. Haha, losers. She wondered if any of them even knew how to play these kind of games. From the signs of some of the health bars, it wasn't looking too good. Then again, her's wasn't in top shape yet either. But she never let the odds drag her down!
    Mako followed after his over energetic sister at a slower, more reasonable pace, eyes locked onto the group of people that Rin was rapidly approaching.
  • Ugh guys I am so sorry for that absence. As I said in the conversation thing, school hit me hard. But for now at least, it's settled down and I think I'll have time to get back to replying! I like the idea of coming up with skills and stats to use, it sounds like a good idea!
  • Rin-
    Kur 100
    Level 1
    EXP 0/1490
    Mako-
    Kur 100
    Level 1
    EXP 0/1490

• Ryuu looked back at the others, who didn't seem to be following after him to the town. Seemed they were still stuck with their own stuff. And Azazel had suddenly logged off. Something must have come up, Ryuu guessed. In any case, it was time to get these guys moving.

Ryuu walked over to Adam and patted his back. "Don't worry metalman, no problem," he said with a grin, before transferring 50 kur over to the guy. With that out of the way, he looked to see if anyone else needed some incentive when he spotted two individuals not far away from the rest of the group; people he didn't recognize. "New people!" Ryuu exclaimed in relief. He waved back at them with a large smile. "Yoohoo! We're doing great! Sort of! Not really! We almost died actually!" he truthfully yelled out. "Come join us! We have cake!"
  • Kur 50 Level 1
    EXP 0/1490
    [tr] [/tr]
    [tr]
[/tr]

• Crysis' eyes flicker slightly as she stumbles forwards. She straightens, shaking her head slightly. "Sorry. Something happened with my connection. It's good now, though. Might've been my cat." Hearing Rin's voice, she turns. "There's another girl here? Great! I was afraid I'd have to deal with these hopeless guys here on my own." She smiles and waves at Rin. "Nice to meet you! I'm Crysis."
  • Kur- 400
    Lvl- 1
    Exp- 0/1490
    Stats- To Be Determined
  • To Be Determined
  • Apologies for not being on. Thanksgiving was a big event for me this year. I didn't have any time to get online.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Tabs][Tab ic] Kilgore nodded in understanding, taking mental note about the way he moved. Obviously his combat style would need to be a bit different, given that Azazul didn't have a shield and he did. Setting off to where some of the mobs would be, Kilgore was ready to experience combat. [/tab][tab ooc] I'll plan on having him start combat in a later post.[/tab] [tab stats]
Level: 1
Kur : 000
Exp: 0/1490
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Status
Not open for further replies.