• Asuna + Lizbeth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suguha + Asuna

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Crysis pulled on Mako's arm, urging him forwards. "C'mon Mako! Stop walking so slowly!" She playfully poked him in the ribs. Upon hearing Rin's comment to him, she giggled and wrapped her arms around his. "Pssh! You jealous Rin? Would you rather have me on you?" She raised a playful eyebrow at Rin.
  • Kur- 400
    Lvl- 1
    Exp- 0/1490
    Stats- To Be Determined
    [tab=Skills]To Be Determined[/tab]

• Serene walked into the shop after the group with Argent, Crysis, and Mako were already in. She quietly hummed a but while heading to the back of the store, where the scythes were on display. every now and again turning her head to watch the group with interest.

• Rin heard Crysis and stuck her tongue out in a childish manner at the other. "Jealous? I am not!" She protested, huffing. Then, she turned back to their newfound companion, having realized she might have freaked out their new companion just a tad, and gave a sort of sheepish smile in her direction. "Ah, sorry about that. I didn't..." Her voice trailed off as the shopkeeper appeared, confusion filling her. It was ah..rather fast. "Well uh, that was...interesting?" Was the only thing she could manage to say, rubbing the back of her head. "Guess you got a new weapon then? I guess I can't get anything though. They just disappeared. That's not anything I've seen happen in other games."

Mako simply grunted at Crysis's words, her tugging not managing to make him increase his pace. He would get there before the sun went out of the sky, there was no reason for him to move faster. Once he got there, he stopped near the door to the store, only a slight furrow in his eyebrows showing that he was just as confused as the rest as to what had just happened.
  •  
  • Rin-
    Kur 300
    Level 1
    EXP 0/1490
    Mako-
    Kur 300
    Level 1
    EXP 0/1490

At one time, a shrill chime is heard across the game, players are seeing NPCs disappear and then they too, vanish. Every NPC is set to it's dormant-hibernation state, so they are no longer able to be interacted with. As you open your eyes, you can see you are sitting in a large, Amphitheater-like underground room, with no doors to the outside world. By looking at your map, you can tell that you are where you started, and that the others from the table, and those from the lake are seated next to you. Continuing to look around the room, you are able to see hundreds of red flashes as players are ported in. Suddenly, a screen pops up in front of everyone, a white background, with black writing clearly stating, "Please take your seat, and quiet down." No one dared to not listen.
In a flash of red light that bellows outward, almost like an explosion, then She is there. "Hello, welcome to Tear of the Soul, or the embodiment of my mind. Within this game, you are able to log out, but you will not truly leave until you find the exit, and beware, it does move." She jumps straight to the point, and everyone just knows that she is the GM for this world. "You will not know what the exit looks like until you see it, it may be a pool you have to jump through, it may be a monster you have to kill, it can be anything, just as long as it is within my will of creation. I am not going to follow the poor example set by Akihiko Kayaba by killing you if you die, but be warned that you do not want to. If you are one of the unfortunate to die, you will feel every bit of pain there is to be had, and you will learn quickly that you can still die by being killed in-game." She kneels on the ground and looks above everyone in the audience. "My name is Rinko Koujiro, and I helped Akihiko stay alive, but don't think wrong of me, for I had gone to him to kill him at first. Some of you may know how this feels. So you all have a gift in your inventory from me." Each of the players in the room open their inventory and see a key. "This key will allow you to log out, in a way, but it will not be the same as you leaving the game."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.