Teachers Have Lives Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian seemed to have perked up a when the teacher spoke to him. He wasn't going to yell? "Wow sensei, you're doing a great job keeping your anger in check. Nice!" Ian beamed with a small grin before taking another step back. Ian had his hair down, normal as usual. The blue locks swayed just a bit as the breeze of passing bodies flowed through his hair. He shoved both his hands into the pockets of his neon blue athletics jacket, which actually looked pretty nice with his current attire. He was wearing a simple red tank top underneath, and a pair of jersey shorts that were a navy blue with a red stripe running down the sides. He wore simple black sneakers. He wasn't the most stylish of students, but he made up for it with his usual boyish grins and great personality. Over all he was a good kid. "Yeah, I can show you where it is. Actually I think you might have accidentally passed it. We need to hurry though before they run out, there's a huge crowd and everything." Ian casually explained to the white haired teacher as he turned in the opposite direction and lead the teacher back to the stand. Ian was sort of surprised the teacher was controlling his anger so well, so of course he deserved a treat for it. When they arrived to the stall the crowd of people had dwindled to a few standing bodies. Wow they served those cakes out quick.... Ian thought to himself as he approached the stand. "Hey Tomoki, sensei wants some funnel cake." Ian said a bit nonchalantly as he spoke to one of his former soccer team mates. While he was refering to the teacher he casually pointed his thumb behind him towards the kendo teacher.

"Coming right up mang." Tomoki chuckled playfully as he turned away to make their plate.

Ash' attention was torn away from the song, and instead his golden eyed gaze shifted to the nwcomer. A blonde eyebrow rose in question. Who was this, disturbing is peaceful mind? How dare he? "Students, that was amazing I rarely say that. As a reward, go enjoy your time at the festival. " he stated. The choir departed the room, in a single file as well. Once they left, Ash then narrowed his eyes at the newcomer before realizing who the student really was. He had the looks, the voice, and he even wore the right clothing. The teacher smirked, crossing his arms. "My my, I must be extremely lucky to have a singing sensation compliment my teachings." said Ash, walking up to the student. He had been told that the sensation would be attending their school, though he didn't expect to meet the boy so soon. "It is an extreme pleasure to meet you, Shino is it? I am Professor Ash, the music teacher. Why are you not wearing your uniform?" Even though he had a most popular singer in his classroom, Ash acted if he weren't impressed with the boy. "Just because you got everything you wanted everywhere else does not mean you get to abuse our rules here, Mr. Shino. No one here will treat you better than the others, I especially will not."

Ash stared down at the young boy with piercing eyes. The Music teacher was one to call studnets down on nearly everything, not caring whomever he was. He dropped his hands down to his side before speaking once again,
"I'd advise you get your uniform on now. You wouldn't want to get in trouble, now would you? I certainly hope you can make it to the performance. Enjoy your stay here, Shino." And with that, the man walked away, deciding to enjoy the festival as long as he was able.

Finally reaching the festival, Ash let out a sigh, feeling the warmth of the sun bearing down against his skin. He fixed his bow tie before continuing to walk throughout the festival. Somewhere along the way he happened to accidentally bumped into someone. Turning around, he opened his mouth to snap at the person before instantly closing it. It was Iori, the Art teacher. Not to mention Iori was completely handsome as well.
"Oh hello Iori, I'm quite sorry I bumped into you." he said giving the other a dashing smile.

~~

@Sinopa
Soon enough, the play ended. It had went perfectly great. The crowds were amazed at the acting as well. Koki had been awarded with a bouquet of red roses by one of his students mothers. He had politely kissed her hand before turning around to leave. His students walking behind him, chattering about how well the play went. Glancing back Koki smiled. "You guys did great. Change out of your costumes and you all can go to the festival, alright?" his students nodded before running down the hall and to the bathrooms, where they had left their clothing. Koki chuckled before heading towards where Naoki's preformance had taken place.

Eventually arriving to the room, he softly knocked on the door, letting himself in.
"Nao, I can call you that yes? It's me Koki. Is it alright if I come in?" asked the teacher, a soft smile on his lips. Without an answer, Koki walked in further. The roses still in his arm. Glancing down at them, he plucked one from the top and handed it to him before slowly pulling it back. "Rose? Wait.. you can't." he chuckled softly before walking over to one of the clean desks and setting the roses down. "Do you need any help with cleaning?"

Lang-Hao Chén

After a while, Lang-Hao found himself bored with watching events transpire between the people arriving at the festival. The past few moments he simply considered his options and it led to checking out what was running in the building. Though he was sure he had missed quite a few larger scale events. Reaching over, he brushed his fingers agaisnt the now mildly warm bottle of water before gaining a grip as he got to his feet. Checking his uniform for a brief moment or two the student shrugged, seeing no marks to ruin the clothes. Lang-Hao didn't feel the utter need to unconsciously ruin the symbol of the school and so, kept it clean.

Having stretched his arms he turned, twisting as his steps began to drag him across the path before him that wound its way towards the building entrance. Though it was a quiet journey, it allowed him to think a bit as he studied the scenery. He was quite new to this school, having only came to this country a while ago when moving to stay with his mother who resided here due to her job.
"It's still quite uncomfortable here..." He mumbled to himself, scratching his cheek gently before smiling. "Matter of time I guess." He added, pushing his hands into the pockets of his blazer.

Reaching the inside he was consumed by warmth, eliciting a sigh from his lips. Though he loved the outdoors, mostly since he would find solace there as he conducted years of training within the outdoors, he liked being inside since it was nearly always warmer. A smile on his features he headed down the halls, his steps shrouded by the sounds of chatting and the presence of the other students who lounged there while talking to friends. Eventually, Lang-Hao paused, looking at the range of classrooms with pursed lips, his curiousity freezing him
"I've missed quite a bit..what should I do now..." He asked himself, shrugging slightly.

eah36mok-png.32279

The School Corridors - Lost
@Yuki

1147480t6phl13g44.gif

"May I help you?"

The blonde youth jumped slightly as he heard a voice behind him, breaking the silence that had been lingering almost eerily over the corridor. Turning around, a young man Haru assumed had to be a teacher came into view, extending his hand in a friendly gesture. Like many of the people Haru had seen here the past 30 minutes, even this teacher looked rather interesting. Not only his way of dress seemed somewhat peculiar, but also his long hair. Not that Haru didn't think that it didn't suit him, because it certainly did. Everyone just seemed to be slightly more eccentric here than he was used to. For Haru, it was a positive surprise. He liked individuality, after all.

"Uh-uh... sure," Haru replied to his question, nervously rubbing the back of his head as he glanced around wearily, "it seems I'm lost... "

"Name is Sito, Munashii and you?"
Haru shook his hand, a little surprised that the teacher used both the western and eastern way of greeting. "I'm Haru, pleased to meet you," he said politely, accepting professor Munashii's hand shake before also sweeping a slight bow. "You don't happen to know where I should go, do you? I'm sort of new here..." despite his best attempts to mask his nervousness, it shone through both his voice and smile.

Although Haru wasn't really shy, he wasn't completely outgoing either. Mostly, he simply minded his own business, neither seeking nor avoiding confrontation. Besides, anyone would be nervous on their first day of school, wouldn't they?

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
♦ Chigaru Nishimura ♦ Home Ec ♦

"Nishimura Sensei, taste this!" "Nishimura Sensei, I made cupcakes!" "Nishimura Sensei, here taste the funnel cake that Tomoki-kun made!" "Sensei, here's some takoyaki!"

So this was maybe a teeny tiny bit of a mistake. He had encouraged all of his students to cook something for the festival and make a stall to sell it. Then, because he had been so foolishly excited he told them to not forget to give him a sample of their food so he could taste their wonderful cooking magic. And they hadn't forgotten. No, no. Each of his students who had a food stall, had come over to him and gifted him with full servings of each of their dishes. Mini cupcakes, funnel cake, takoyaki, ramen, yakitori, cotton candy, crepes, choco banana...By the time they had finished giving him 'samples', he was stuffed and surrounded by plates upon plates of uneaten food. He had eaten so much he was two steps away from projectile vomiting on a passerby.

Holding his hands up in a 'defense' gesture, "Guys this is really good, but I think I'll save some for later--

One of his students, an extraordinary cook who had made dumplings, stared at him as if Chigaru had just stabbed him in the heart with a steak knife.

"Ehh...? Sensei--Do you not want to eat my food? Is it not good enough?" The boy whimpered, his lower lip trembling and his eyes glittering.

Chigaru froze and then waved his hands in front of him crazily. "No! No! That's not it at all! It's just that--!"

The student hung his head and bit his lip before turning away. "I...I understand."

Damn it all too hell. Chigaru thought, and grabbed the plate of dumplings, shoveling them into his mouth. His stomach twisted in protest and he had to force himself to swallow it down. The dumplings were truly wonderful, he was just filled to the brim and--- Aww shit, I think that did it. I'm really gonna puke. Chingaru thought giving his now happy student a smile before dashing away. He could hear his students crying out after him, demanding that he eat their food as well.

Bathroom. Bathroom. Bathroom, gotta find a bathroom! The inugami thought to himself frantically. He skid to a stop when he came upon the bathroom, only to find that there was a massive line. His stomach gurgled and Chigaru back tracked, trying to locate the entrance to the school closest to the nurses office. Spotting the door, he took a few steps forward before he felt the back of his throat burning and he knew right then and there that he was not going to make it.

"Geh..." He groaned, and then turned to the side quickly before letting out stream of puke. "Bleehhhrrrrhhhgg!!"

Shino, lightblue
@Jae, @Haneul
Shino looked at the teacher for a moment and cursed. "So you know who I am then. I hope you wont tell anyone else about it, I came to the school to get away from fans, but I couldn't help but listen to the singing." He looked around the man's class for a moment before looking back at him. "I don't know your name though, and for the uniform, I wasn't aware that we had them until I started to walk around. I will have to get one somewhere it seems, any ideas of where to find them?" He asked after a moment. Shino was a bit unhappy that the man though he was blatantly ignoring the rules, but he actually was so he couldn't be so upset."

"I was thinking of joining the choir but that would be a bad idea wouldn't it?" He said smirking before he turned away. "I should let you get to your performance then." He said before he walked out of the classroom and down the hall. He soon found a place to get a uniform and just paid for it on the spot. When he was given a place to change he did so, only leaving his jewelry on the rest of his clothing was placed in a bag that he now carried around with him.

As he left the school building he walked back out into the festival that seemed to get busier the longer it went. He was looking at a booth of food and walking before he bumped into someone. It seemed he had run into yet another teacher, though now that he was in the uniform he figured he wouldn't be chastised to much for being careless in his walking.

"Sorry, my fault."

Talios, gold
@Yuki , @Incubus Prince
Talios nodded and got the flowers into a bouquet wrapping them up in a lighter purple tissue and wrapping a ribbon the color of the flowers around it and tying them into a bow. "Here you are Professor Kyoa. I hear your students performed rather well for their readings. I might have to listen sometime. If they are taught by such a handsome man, then these students must be amazing too." He gave one of his best smiles and looked into the other's eyes. He wasn't sure, but he felt something powerful from the man, probably just his personality, he did seem to have the reputation of scaring some of the students and that was impressive as he had a feeling some of the students were more then they appeared.
"I was just going to check out the rest of the festival myself, perhaps I can join you?"

Rai, blue
@Vio
Rai growled in irritation at the words. "Don't push your luck kid... You're lucky we are in public..." He grumbled to himself as he berudgingly followed Ian to the funnel cake stand. "Two." Rai spoke this after Tomoke after the young man turned to gather a funnel cake for him. Tomoki soon returned with two plates full of funnel cake with a smile. "Here you go, sensei~!" Rai put his broken sword into two of the loops on his belt, pulled out some money and placed it on the table before he took the plates and began sauntering off, not uttering another word as he silently fume. Oooooohhh... He was going to need a good work out or something to vent his anger right now. ... Beating the hell outof someone sounded like something really fun.

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty @Yuki
Kyoa felt his smile grow biger as he took the bouquet and laid some money on the table for it. "My, my... Such flattery. It seems to me someone is either incredibly friendly or has something he wants." He said, staring back at Talios. "My students did do well. They were the only four to recieve perfect scores on their Creative Writing papers." Kyoa stared at Talios for a moment longer before he responded to his fellow teachre's question. "I would see no problem with some company. Professor Yuki, would you like to join us?" he asked politely, turning to their fellow professor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

Talios smiled again before looking at Kyoa. "Cant it be a bit of both? I would think that more of your students would have perfect scores, but I guess not everyone has your brilliance now do they?" He was flirting yes, but he always did so and he had that reputation, but he didn't care. If people knew he was a flirt it just made it easier for him.

"The more company the better that is true. I wouldn't mind seeing more of both of you." He smiled again before looking elsewhere. "I hear there is supposed to be a few more performances today, though I haven't gotten to see any. Thankfully, my students can handle a few flowers on their own they are rather capable botanists. Though it seems plants are simpler then writing or other classes."

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty
Kyoa let out a chuckle at the man's responce. "My, what a mischevious one you are." It was blatantly obvious that Talios was flirting. He had heard as much from the other teacher's and student's gossip. "More students would have perfect scores if they put forth the effort... and if my classes weren't so hard. I'm quite the strict teacher. I expect the most and more from my students. There is just a severe lack of effort... and they fail or almost fail my class." Kyoa spoke his harsh words with a smile that showed he obviously didn't care if they passed or not. He really only cared about the students who worked, not the ones who just took his class for an english credit.

Kyoa pulled up the bouquet and sniffed the beautiful flowers. "Why, these are magnificent! Such beauty and elegance! I see i came to the right place for flowers... I might have to purchase flowers from you more often." He said as he nestled the bouquet back in his arms.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

"Perhaps I am, but most seem to enjoy my personality and my company." He had a bit of a sparkle of mischief in his eyes as he looked at his fellow teachers before it faded after a few seconds. "If a student isn't willing to put forth the effort, they shouldn't even attend the class in the first place it is a waste of your time and disrespectful of the other students that do care to learn. THough I have a feeling those that got perfect scores did so to please you. You know students will do anything for their teacher if they have a crush." He gave a sly smirk after a moment before he looked towards some of the food stalls. His stomach rumbled slightly and he let out a small sigh.

"It would seem getting up before dawn and not eating isn't a good idea." He was used to getting up before the sun, as it was a practice he remembered from his previous life and it was something he couldn't break. That was part of the reason he liked to have company, he tended to stay in bed a bit longer and slept better if he had a warm body next to him, he had been with a vampire once and while they weren't exactly warm, they still provided the much needed presence in his bed. It was really a shock to himself that he was fine with so many one night stands, but he never really found someone he was truly interested in, and his partners had known that before hand but were willing to remain with him anyways. He currently had three men he called regularly and alternated with just so he could have his body pillow.

"You know, you don't have to buy flowers from me, I should be paying for the privilege of being able to be in your presence." Okay so maybe that last one was a bit overboard, but he didn't really care, this guy intrigued him and he wanted to know more about him, to know what made him tick as it were, and to find out what he afraid of, those always made the best kind of pranks. Perhaps he could do something with a plant the next time the man came to visit him.

@Jae
"Nao, I can call you that yes? It's me Koki. Is it alright if I come in?" I heard after knocking. I stood up and looked over at the professor.
"Oh, hello again. Of course you can call me that." I chuckled as he walked closer. I smiled as he held out the rose but was a bit surprised when he pulled it away, I had completely forgot about the chemicals on my gloves and let out an embarrassed laugh.

"Do you need any help with cleaning?"

"I couldn't possibly burden you with this, I'm almost done anyway." I walked back to the table, grabbed the last beaker and poured it's liquids down the sink. After washing it and setting it with the rest on a towel I pulled the table cloth off and placed it in a basket that was beside the counter. I pulled off my gloves and goggles , set them on the counter and walked back you Koki. "There all done. How did your performance go?"

Last edited:
Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty
Kyoa felt his own mischevious smirk cross his face when Talios spoke about others seeming to enjoy his company. Kyoa could see it... He was a very... interesting one. He then let out a soft laugh as Talios mentioned the possibility of his students having a crush on him. "Well, at least two do but no more than three. One, whom is my star student, is stellar in all of his classes. I've seen the rest of their grades... two of them only have a grade higher than a C in my class. The other, I'm not surea bout... He is an average student, but has always prospered in English." Kyoa's smirk stayed on his face as he spoke. He wasn't joking... That is how those students were.

Kyoa let out a soft chuckle when Talios spoke of needing to pay to be in Kyoa's pressence. "My, oh, my... Now I simply must replay you for the beauty of the flowers and your flattering words. One such as myself isn't near worthy enough for words so kind. You simply must allow me to purchase for you a meal. It is the least i can do." Secretly, Kyoa did appreciate those words. He knew there was probably little to no truth in them, but it made him feel good. This was one of the rare times when he would smirk, much rarer when he would chuckle.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

The kitsune smiled and nodded as he listened to what Kyoa had to say about the students. "Its no surprise that some would have a crush on you though you truly are a handsome man and it is a pleasure to be in your company." He genuinely meant what he said at that point and it seemed to show if only for a brief moment. He did like this man and there was something in the back of his mind telling him to learn more about the man before him even if the other only wanted to be friends, he wouldn't mind.

"If you are willing to pay for a meal then how can I refuse? It should taste so much sweeter when it is a gift from someone so kind." If he had his tails out they would be wagging, but he didn't think now was a good time to show what he was. "You really don't have to repay me for speaking the truth though, beautiful things and people should be praised, it makes them glow as you are now only adding to your wondrous looks."

Iori, violet
@Jae
As he was eating the food that he had gotten for a stall nearby with Jeremy, Iori bumped shoulders with someone in the crowd. About to apologize for the incident, a familiar face came into view and began to apologize instead. It was Mr. Wright, who taught Music in the school. Bowing in respect and apology to him, he then made eye contact with him. "Hello Mr. Wright. I didn't expect you to be out here, seeing that the performance will be soon." He said as he looked towards the gate behind him, searching for Riku as he spoke to him.

Finishing up the rest of the spicy rice cakes, he threw the empty bowl into a trash nearby. Though he wanted to get around the other teacher, he had to at least speak to him for a bit before running off. "So how is the performance practice coming along? Are the students having a little bit of break before it begins?" He asked out of rush and a bit out of curiosity.

Jeremy, darkgreen
@thegothicbeauty
Having lost Iori in the crowd as they were eating, Jeremy was looking around at all the stalls when suddenly he collided with a student. Looking down at young male, he smirks to himself when he gets a good look at him. Putting on his sweetest smile, Jeremy then pats the male on his shoulder before speaking. "It's alright. It's so crowded, it is really hard not to bump into anyone." Jeremy had to admit, he hadn't seen this student in his classes before. He decided to ask him about it. "Are you new to the school? You haven't been to my class, have you?"

(Sorry it's short, on my phone.)

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty

Kyoa felt a genuine smile spred slightly across his face. This one... If he flirted like this with everyone, it would be no wonder as to why he was already a liked teacher, despite his short time here. "Such compliments would normally get ignored and disregarded, but coming from one so handsome as yourself, I suppose I can accept them." The smile stayed on his lips as he spoke. He meant it. Talios was quite the attractive man.

If he didn't have such good composure, he would have blushed when he heard the other call him 'beautiful,' but he just let his smile grow just a touch bigger. "Now I simply MUST do SOMETHING to repay such kind words. Whatever you wish to do here. Just say the word and it shall be so. 'Tis the least I can do for one so kind." This was unusual behaviour for Kyoa. The normally stoic teacher was actually smiling now. Only the smallest number of people at the school had seen it, so this was a rare occurence.

Shino, lightblue
@Haneul

Shino was happy that the teacher didn't do anything more then pat him on the shoulder and it seemed that he didn't recognize him which worked well for him. "I am new, just transferred here today actually, Im trying to learn where everything is, though I don't know what class you teach Mr?" He didn't even know the man's name, and for that matter he had to come up with name for other people to call him. Hmmm he rather liked Miku so he thought he could use that for a name.

"Do you happen to know when this festival is supposed to end? I mean, its alright but it seems a bit much for a school to be doing something this large." Shino was used to large crowds but he was not used to being in them, but above them on a stage so this was all a bit strange to him.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince
"I am happy to hear that my words have an impact on you. It would be a pity if you just went through life without smiling at least once in a while. You do have a lovely smile I would like to see it more often." He could see that his words were making the man happy and it seemed that he was liking his company as well. This was wonderful, perhaps he had a chance to be more then friends with this man, if he was truly lucky of course.

A few students near them turned and gasped seeing Kyoa smiling as he was and a few whispered to each other which Talios overheard anyways.

"Oh? It is rare to see you smile in such a way? Now I feel really honored to have made you smile, that is enough of a reward for me to know that I can make you happy." He said after a moment before he looked at the students. It seemed that a few were a bit more then surprised but knowing him, they realized it was probably what Talios had said to make Kyoa smile. With a look to the students they hurried away and he returned his attentions back to Kyoa.

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty
Kyoa dropped his smile, but he still had that happier tone to him. "Yes, it is indeed rare to see me smiling. Not much these past few years have given me much reason to feel happy, much less to smile." Kyoa was actually really happy right now. The students who had first seen Kyoa smiling had gossiped about it and a few other students neared, but a single look from the teacher had them running away.

"I havent' met someone so sweet in such a long time." Kyoa said, his small smile returning when he turned his attention back to Talios.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

Talios was happy that Kyoa was happy at the moment and that he was the one making him smile. It was a bit sad to see the man stop however, though he didn't show his sadness. He was unhappy that the students were gossiping about Kyoa and he would have to talk to a few of them later. "If you ever need to have a happy moment, you are always welcome to visit me Kyoa. In either my greenhouse or my own home, I would love the company." Yes he had just invited the man to join him at home whenever he wished to stop by, but he didn't think he would be disappointed.

"I could say the same thing about you Kyoa, I don't think I have met anyone as interesting as you before. I am rather intrigued and I would like to see more of you in the future." They had managed to get to one of the food stands and Talios turned to look at the selection. It all looked so good and he couldn't decide. "What would you get Kyoa? I cant decide, its one of my problems I love exotic foods, but I can never decide what I want."

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty

Kyoa let his smile fall to a slight smirk so that the sight of his smiling wouldn't scare the poor person manning the stand. "Well, what is your favorite thing to eat? I cook my meals for myselfso I'm not positive about other's tastes." Kyoa looked around their current position at the many stands that all held some foreign food. He had tasted some of these, but he really didn't care for many. Although there were some he enjoyed, there weren't any that he found particularly delicious, so he didn't choose a specific one for the other to try.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

"I would say I like some American foods, crepes, middle eastern, anything really, curry is great too." He said after a moment before making a small face. " I guess I sort of like all food. Dumplings are good, but I would say sushi is my favorite, though that isnt exactly foreign is it?" He chuckled slightly before he looked back at the food vender. "Hm.... I think a dumpling would be the best right now, it is easy to eat and wont take up much time, which would allow me to spend for time talking to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.