Teachers Have Lives Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh you enjoy the theatre?"
"Yes I find it more interesting than what the show on tv nowadays." I laughed, I never really was interested in tv, usually finding myself outside reading in my free time for as long as I can remember. I was delighted to hear that more plays would be preformed, and I looked forward to watching them.
"Ah, then I'll be sure to make at least on of them by the end of the year." I smiled.
I took the piece of paper then waved to him as he left. After looking at his number I folded it and placed it in the pocket of my lab coat.

Soon Professor Aoshiki left as well, I said my goodbye then walked back to the empty table where my show was suppose to be. With a sigh I went to the counter, pulled out a few beakers and 2 bunsen burners and filled the beakers with separate different chemicals then placed everything on the table. I walked to some drawers and pulled out pipettes and stirrers then set them next to the beakers. With that the set up was done.

I had a few minutes before the students got back, so I decided to get some food before we started. I took off my gloves and goggles, locked the classroom door and walked down the hall with my hands in the pockets of my lab coat. I soon came upon a cosplay cafe the culinary class hosted (always have to have one of these in a festival XD). Smelling all of the delicious foods I walked in and was greeted by maids and butlers. The boys who were dressed as maid actually looked like girls, though some didn't have the necessary grace for maids.

"Welcome. Will you be eating here or would you like a to-go box?" One of the better maids said with a smile. "To-go please." I answered before quickly looking over the menu "I'll have your Pork tonkatsu box." I said politely handing him $10. "Right away, sir." He said with a curtsy then disappeared behind curtains. I waited patently for my food, watching as the maids and butlers took orders from their customers. As I waited I couldn't help but be excited for the dinner tonight, its about time I actually socialize, I had been to busy to do so due to getting settled in to my new home and job.

Last edited:

" Senpai...may I ask what it is you are doing exactly? I mean. If you are here to take my shift at the kissing both, I would be more than happy to abliege." Xiang watched as the blondie gave him his signature grin. Xiang took note that he had a great smile.

"W-what? No, I couldn't even imagine myself doing such a thing in public. I mean....oh never mind. "
Xiang waved off the question as the student Lang-hao walked off. When he was finally a good distance away Xiang sprung up from behind the booth, stretching out his arms, and startling the next customer. He smiled down softly at his younger co-worker then sighed as he ran a hand through his violet-blue locks. Then he shifted onto his right foot and leaned against Kamus by resting his fore arm on his shoulder. Xiang wasn't much taller than Kamus, so it was quite easy to lean on him and the like. "I guess it is a bit odd for the school nurse to be hiding from students," Xiang paused at the mentioning of being brave, and found it ironically comedic knowing his history. If anything Xiang knew he was far from brave, though at least that means playing pretend was fooling those around him. How was he going to explain his behavior though? In his short amount of time working at the school he had grown fairly fond of Kamus and didn't particularly like lying to the young man. Actually it was just hard to in the first place. "Yeah. I just know him is all. Seeing him must have shocked me enough to react that way." He said vaguely as he watched the next customer walk up to the booth and Kamus kiss their cheek. Then the next customer stepped forward and looked confused after realizing that two gorgeous men were standing before her. Then the woman gave them both a sly grin.

"So I pay a dollar to get a kiss from one, two dollars to get a kiss from both....., but what should I give to see the attractive men kiss each other?" The woman, who seemed to only be the age of twenty or twenty one and her friends instantly entered a frenzy of giggles. Though her forward question was enough to even make Xiang's cheeks turn rosy. He neveroulsy glanced at Kamus while rubbing the back of his neck with the palm of his hand.

Talios sat at his stall looking at his beautiful flowers and smiling. He loved his roses and had bred a few to create a golden colored one, which seemed to be rather prized by a few avid gardeners. He however didn't ever sell the parent plants or his best plants, but he would part with a few flowers at times. He was currently working on making a black rose and then trying to breed the two together to get a tinted flower. He thought it would look stunning, and since they were his favorite colors, why shouldn't he try to do such a thing?

He was interrupted in his thoughts when a man came up to his stall and asked to purchase a dozen of his finest roses for his girlfriend. It seemed the man was the romantic type and while Talios wasn't exactly romantic himself he knew how to play the game fairly well. With a smile and a nod he gathered 12 of his best, that were for sale of course, before wrapping the base of the bouquet and tying a ribbon around it. Since the sale was to benefit the school, he sold them for less then he normally would but he always ended up making more money. He was in the hundreds already, but he didn't just sell flowers for bouquets. He had a few potted plants and gave advice on how to treat plants or care for them properly when someone had a question.

As the man walked away he noticed that there were a few groups setting up to perform. Perhaps he would let one of the students in his class take over so he could look around for a bit. He was already getting hungry and since the culinary class was making the meals today he thought they would definitely have something good and exotic for him to eat. He loved trying new foods, though somehow they were not always new, a few things always tasted familiar and stirred a buried memory, though he could never actually recall it.

Shaking his head, he let the thought go and moved his hair back over his shoulders. He currently had one piece braided slightly and had a silver bead in place. That was one of the things he was known for. His jewelry and being without a shirt. Though today he was being good and had a shirt on, though it was only half buttoned. He couldn't help it he just felt better when he could actually move. He let out a small sigh as a student came up to him and he gave a flirty smile. The boy was one of his students and it was his turn to take over the booth for a bit.

Once Talios was able to stand and move he stretched and felt a few bones pop in his back. It felt good to get off the stool and move around. He thought the first place he would go to was the food stalls only because he could smell something tasty.

((feel free to interact with Talios or Shino))

Kamus Ikari
-Kissing Booth-
@Vio

When the student was far enough away, Xiang sprung up next to him, causing the customer to give a slight scream and to knock Kamus in the forehead. Kamus gave a small laughd and rubbed his head as the customer hurried off. When she was gone, he felt a sudden weight on him and glanced over a Xiang, who was suddenly leaning against him with another sly smile on his face.

"I could never imagine myself doing such a thing in public."

Kamus gave a small laugh and and lightly nudged Xiang, teasing. "Oh come now. Kissing had never harmed anoyone. Well....most anyone. Anywho, it is for the athletics club so I think it is a good cause."

Kamus nodded in agreement with Xiang as he spoke, but said in a light-hearted manner. "Well it has happened to the best of us. Hell, I run away from a lot of things...like spiders! You know Xiao Lang? I haven't had the chance of meeting him yet, but I heard he is extremely talented and smart. I may take the liberty to meet him."

When the next customer walked up, Kamus turned to smile at her, but noticed the coy expression on her face that was being mimiced by her giggling friends in the background. They were all young, maybe sisters to some of the students here, and while the one before him was rather pretty, the rest seemed to just melt in the background, slightly dull compared to the group leader. That was what he noticed that girls did a lot. They would pick friends uglier than them so that they could show off how pretty they were. Kamus did not much like girls like this, but that all seemed hidden behind the beaming smile of his. "And how may I help you lovely ladies? I would go for a kiss on the cheek, but seeing how lovely you girls are, I may have to make and exception and steal a kiss." He laughed then, more out of nerves then anything since the group leader was staring at him and Xiang with oddly hungry eyes.

"Do I pay a dollar to get a kiss from one, or 2 to get a kiss from both...but what should I give to see two attractive men kiss?"

That was a rather bold question, and seeing the giggles of the piglets behind her, they all were thinking the same. Kamus blushed, no Flushed, bright red the color trailing down his neck and to his chest. He gave a slight cough then, his expression changing to slight panic. He looked at Xiang for some form of sanctuary. " Yan S-Senpai..." Xiang was blushing, looking down at Kamus with an embarrassed expression as he rubbed the back of his neck. Kamus felt himself suddenly blush more. He had kept his sexuality a secret most of the time, but here especially with him panicking like this, maybe Xiang was making a guess.

Kamus blushed more then an quickly looked away, leaning back slightly in his chair. The girls watched with wicked smiles, the leader leaning forward slightly on the booth.
" Did I embarrass you?...How much, Handsome-Sensei" He thought for a moment in silence before looking up. He was still blushing, but he laughed, waving his hand slightly as he spoke in a light-hearted, sing-song voice. "Now now ladies. Unfortunately for all of us, I am sure that the Dean of the school would not want my coliege and I to be putting on a show like we are some circus. No, the Preforming Arts class is putting on a show today. Also, I am not sure how Yun Sensei feels about puckering up on the spot." He laughed again, his smile beaming as he continued to subdue the beast. "Unlike you lovely ladies, I am afraid I am not as brave and forward. And Attractive? No, mine and Professor Yun's looks are nothing more than dust compared to the lovely celestial bodies that are standing before us. I'm afraid you did embarrass me, dear. I was caught off-gaurd by the sheer beauty that radiates off of you and your friends. For so much loveliness to be concentrated in one place is almost unfair for a simple man such as myself. I'm afraid words escape me at this moment...Kultaseni."

And with that he possibly nailed it. He smiled brighter then and lightly took the girl's hand, leaning over and gently kissing her palm as he whispered against it. "I'll give that one for free...Just being able to gaze upon a creature as lovely as yourself is enough for me." He let her go then and glanced over at Xiang, giving a coy smile.

((And boom goes the dynamite :P))

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: RaccoonKing

At first Xiang was completely speechless at the sight of Kamus turning so red in the face, of course the question was embarrassing but to become so flustered with it? Xiang has been in a few handful of relations before and it's easy to see the signs of infatuation. While it seemed that Kamus was indeed infatuated with him, Xiang couldn't decifer if it was out of some sort of love or admiration. Or maybe Kamus was that innocent over a kiss? It was certainly something that perked his interest, but he wasn't quite finished. When Kamus stepped up to handle the situation appropriately Xiang let out a relieved sigh. Being put on the spot for such a thing was so.....exhausting and he was afraid he couldn't handle anymore surprises that day. His red cheeks finally died down to their normal paleness as he watched Kamus flatter the girls much more than he needed to. Xiang's black eyebrow, hidden behind his purple-blue bangs raised giving a hint of a questioning in the expression he gave Kamus. Again, he was a bit baffled. Isn't he being a bit dramatic with them? Then Xiang finally came to a realization that put a large Cheshire like grin on his face. It seemed that dramatic because Kamus was clearly putting on an act for them to be polite. How cunning.... Xiang thought to himself quietly as he watched the girls immediately swoon at the blondy's words. Xiang glanced at Kamus, feeling his brown orbs on him, he caught sight of a coy smile which actually surprised him for a brief moment. Quickly averting his eyes, Xiang then coughed into a balled up fist to gather the girls' attentions. When they stopped their mindless fangirling and gave him their attention he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Alright ladies. Please move along, don't want to miss the play right? I also hear that a band will be playing later this afternoon if you all are still here by then." Xiang had returned to his casually polite, yet cool self. The girls gave him a few groans but they eventually left the booth and disappeared with in the crowd. When they were gone he returned his attention to this twenty-three year old. He was still giving him a smile and Xiang just simply smiled back. "I didn't know you were so good at acting Blondy." Xiang chuckled softly while leaning against the school wall behind them. "Not that I'm saying you were lying....you're just very enthusiastic about it in order to be polite. That's sort of admirable, others would have just been nasty towards them. Still....." Xiang didn't continue his sentence, his eyes, only half lidded, just settled their view on his feet below. Even the innocent sheep was braver than he was for taking control of the situation, only Xiang would find lying to be any sort of brave, though it was better than simply fleeing from the situation entirely. Why is it so hard to put up a front whenever Kamus was around? Damn, he just couldn't win with this one and if this continued his whole charade wouldn't last very long either. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to include a soul or two into his life outside of school? Lord knew he could use some friends. So, inspired by Blondy's recent actions, Xiang finally mustered up the courage to do just that. The boy certainly did gain his interest, and for a thousand year old fox that was impressive to say the least. "So the knew science teacher....,Mister Kosai I believe his name was, He invited Mister Koki the performing arts teacher and I out to eat tonight. He said we could bring friends and such," Xiang paused for a moment then let out a soft chuckle as he shifted his purple hues back onto kamus. "Well, unlike what most believe I shamefully admit that I have none...so...," He stopped again. It seemed to have become quite difficult for the yokai to simply invite someone along, or was it the fact that he was openly admitting that he possibly thought of Kamus as a friend? Never the less he continued. "Well, I mean....You're kind of a friend. Also, I sort of owe you for all those times I conned you into buying me lunch." With that last sentence Xiang gave Kamus a genuine smile as he actually laughed to the mentioning of their shared time together. It was about time he stopped manipulating the guy into doing things for him. "Wanna come with me? My treat."

Last edited:
A male with golden blonde hair and golden eyes to match stood inside of his classroom. His gloved hands were clasped together and his pale lips were pressed in a straight line. Oh how did his choir needed to work on their singing. They were on in thirty.. And they sounded absolutely dreadful. The music/choir teacher turned around and stared at the choir. By the expression on his face they knew they were in trouble. "You bumbling baboons. Do you know when we are going on? Thirty minutes. And you sound hideous. Everyone is off key. Everyone." said the harsh teacher. This male's name happened to be Ash Wright. Ash Wright always seemed to have a horrible attitude. Always being quite harsh on his students and as well as some teachers around. But the teacher could not help his attitude, for it was in his nature. It was like how humans need to breathe, it was in their nature. "You need to seriously improve before we preform at the festival. I am not going to be known as the teacher who taught the students who failed at what they did. I absolutely will not be known as that at all. Redo the entire song." Ash stated before turning around once again. Closing his eyes to listen to their singing. Ash also was harsh on his students because he wanted to push them ahead in life. So they can be something better than what they were now.

When they finished, the teacher nodded his head softly. His blonde locks falling into his eyes.
"Magnificent. You all did better this time. I'm proud." Ash turned around and smiled at the group of young students before reaching up to fix his bow tie. "Now, how about we start with Seasons of Love?" Seasons of Love technically wasn't exactly summer-like, but Ash enjoyed the song, hearing it on the radio one night and instantly knew that they had to sing it.

"Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes, five hundred twenty five thousand moments so dear. Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes, how do you measure, measure a year? In daylights in sunsets in midnights and cups of coffee-"

The beautiful song continued, it echoed throughout the halls of the school. Ash began directing the choir, gesturing his hands throughout the air, his eyes closed as he did so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koki nodded to his students. Grinning, they had five minutes to get down to the festival.
"We have to go. Now, in fact. We're soon to be on." He grabbed a last few items they needed before running out the door, followed by seven students all dressed up in costumes. As they ran down the hall, their footsteps echoed throughout the place, filling the quiet air. They soon made it down to the festival with three minutes to spare. He took a sharp turn left then another right before finally arriving to the stage that had been set up for the play.

"Go, go, go" he rushed the students back stage before running in himself. The Preforming Arts teacher fixed costumes before walking over to where the mic laid. He picked it up before walking out on stage, saying, "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the play preformed by the students of the academy! Today we're going to be showing a play that the students themselves picks for you to watch. It's about a journey that a pirate goes on to find the hidden jewels." He let out a chuckle before continuing. "Now, I present to you, Captain Benedikt's adventure!" His golden eyes scanned the crowd before walking off stage just as the main actor walked upon stage.

"Zis is me story about traveling the seven seas! Even about how I found my wee treasure. It all started on...-" The play continued on with Koki watching behind the scenes.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Kamus Ikari
-Stall-
@Vio

Kamus watched as the ladies dispursed, an innocent smile across his face as he gave them a small wave. When they were gone, he turned to Xiang only to notice him smiling once more. "I didn't know you were so good at acting, Blondy" Kamus felt his blush suddenly returning as he tugged lightly at his jacket sleeve. "N-not at all...I just read enough books and watched enough old movies to know how to charm someone." He paused for a second, but quickly added "Not that I do it to everyone! I just...yeah." He was making an idiot out of himself and it suddenly annoyed him. He usually had a great way with words, able to talk his way out of most situations and even get things out of being nice. It seemed that whenever he was around people like Xiang, he was suddenly at a lost for words. He shifted slightly and lightly bit his lip, looking out at the crowd for a moment.

"So the knew science teacher....,Mister Kosai I believe his name was, He invited Mister Koki the performing arts teacher and I out to eat tonight. He said we could bring friends and such" Kamus glanced up at Xiang, a bit of interest coming to his face as he grinned again. "Oh yes! I heard about him yesterday, but I haven't had to pleasure of meeting him yet. By the sounds of the explosions earlier, however, I suggest that he is warming up to his new job, hmm?" He leaned his arm against the booth then, his smile widening slightly. "It's good that you are getting out! I rarely ever see you hang out with anyone after work hours. Like you are some kind of introvert!~" He laughed then, moving a bit of hair from his face and adjusting his collar a bit.

"Well, I mean....You're kind of a friend. Also, I sort of owe you for all those times I conned you into buying me lunch." Kamus looked up at Xiang again and noticed him smiling. Not one of his half-assed, lazy smirks, but a genuine smile as he gave a slight laugh. Kamus was grinning from ear to ear as he said, in almost a teasing manner. "Oh I took you for the more, mysterious, steal all of poor Professor Ikari's lunch when he isn't looking kind. You think of me as a friend?" Kamus was genuinely flattered. There was nothing that he loved more than making friends, especially with people who seemed to always avoid contact with others. He could not help but blush once more, but he hid it by ducking his head slightly. "You don't really own me anything. Think of it as...Charity.~"

"Wanna come with me? My treat."

Kamus's heart almost stopped as he froze slightly in place. His eyes widened slightly as he lightly gripped his arm. Other than that, his expression remained the same, but he mind was suddenly racing. {He just invited me...out? Like...out together!? He never goes out with anyone...Shush it is not like it is like a date or anything. All the other teachers will be there...but still...Okay...act natural...speak damnit.}

His voice trembled slightly, but he managed to speak as he turned slightly to Xiang. "Well...as long as it is your treat, then I am sure I cannot say no...besides I would like to meet this new teacher as well." He paused then as he heard Koki's voice announcing to the crowd that the play would start. He smiled then, a bit of white poking free from beneath his lips. "I heard they have been working rather hard...."

"Your order sir, sorry for the wait. Have a good day." The maid handed me a bento box with a smile.
"Thank you. You too." I said before rushing out. I quickly stepped down the hall to my classroom, where my six students stood waiting for the door to be unlocked. "Did you guys enjoy the festival?" I asked as I unlocked and opened the door.
"Yeah, it was great."
"There was some commotion at the kissing booth."
"I was disappointed when Nurse Yun and Handsome-Sensei didn't kiss."
The gossip was interesting to listen to. "It's a kissing booth, why wouldn't they kiss? And who's Handsome-Sensei?" I asked as I walked to my desk and opened my bento, It smelled amazing and my stomach urged me to dig in. I did so.
"Well, Nurse Yun wasn't at the booth, he was inside of it, he just popped out of nowhere." One of them explained, causing me to laugh.
"And Handsome-Sensei is the Lit teacher, Professor Ikari."
"Ah, I see, I guess the festival was interesting. Now..." I finished the box and threw it away, then made my way to the table. "...We have a show to put on. Remember what I taught you, and don't try to improvise and mix random things together. We don't want to turn the crowd green. Do you have your lasers?" The nodded and pulled little pen lasers from their lab coats. "Good, lets set up the chairs then wait for the crowd to join us." I smiled as I walked to a closet and started setting up the chairs about 10 feet from the table. When everything was set up, one of the students propped the door open and welcomed all who entered the room. I took my seat in the back left corner chair and waited.

(OOC: There's a lot to read before this, and I don't have the time to read it all right now, so I'm just going to post something generic for now. Sorry!)

Itami walked across the threshold in the throng of comers and goers to the school's festival. Hardly anyone spared him a glance. That was fine by him. Itami was starting his new job, and this just happened to be the site. Arriving during the festival had been a great plan, since he would avoid many of his fellow teachers, thus avoiding many of their questions. Itami didn't want to deal with them at the moment, so he marched past the many people and large number of booths toward the rooms he'd been assigned. His teaching wasn't set to start for a couple days, but he wanted to get acquainted with his premises.

He didn't meet anyone of importance along the way, most people not paying any attention to those around him. A few people were polite enough to say a quick "hi" or "hello," but he never replied. It took Itami a fair amount of time to navigate the crowds before he found his soon-to-be classroom. He opened the door, glad to finally be away from the loud, obnoxious festival goers. Stepping into the darkened room, he set down his briefcase before idly pacing the interior, getting used to the dimensions.

It was a plain, uninteresting science lab, fairly small but nothing he couldn't work with. The gas lines all functioned, as he tested them all, as did the water in the sinks and all the outlets. Itami began setting up his desk, finding that it was completely empty. That suited him well, as Itami had his own supplies. In no hurry, he filled every drawer with various papers, pens, staplers, tape, and other things he assumed he would need. He had no personal items aside from his framed degree, which he placed carefully onto the front of his desk. Itami held no illusions that his age would cause people not to take him seriously, but hopefully the bachelors degree in such obvious view would dissuade that somewhat. Not wanting to return to all the noise and annoyance, Itami settled into his new chair, gazing at his classroom.

@Jae

Shino pulled the headphones out of his ears after a moment deciding that he was getting a bit warm to be sitting in the sun for as long as he was and in his dark clothing. The boy opened his eyes and looked around seeing that the festival was still ongoing and didn't appear like it would slow down anytime soon which was probably fine, he was starting to get a bit hungry anyways and thought that now would be a good time to grab something to eat. He let out a small sigh and stood up brushing the grass and dirt off of his clothing before he looked around. The thought dawned on him that he stood out a bit in his street clothes, but at the moment there was really no reason he needed to change, or he didn't feel the need to do so. He didn't really care for the uniforms he saw anyways and would probably try to get out of them if he could.

As he entered the cafeteria he heard a group of people singing and instead of going to get food he followed the music thinking that it was rather good and whoever was teaching them should be praised. He wasn't going to of course, why would he do something silly like that. Of course he did end up finding the room and without really thinking he poked his head in. It seemed that the teacher was some golden haired guy, who at the moment didn't seem to notice him which was a good thing though he figured he would be found out if he wasn't careful.

Shino had a feeling that the singing was actually a warmup for a performance today and he would have to see it later, that was if he knew what time it would be held at and where. He was still rather new to the place, only showing in the fact that he was still in his regular clothes and not in one of those uniforms everyone else seemed to wear. He probably got a memo about it before but he didn't pay attention to those.

As the song ended he started to clap without realizing he was doing so until he heard it. He stopped instantly but it seemed that he had already drawn attention to himself. "Ah, sorry for the interruption, but it was very good. I think Ill have to catch the actual performance sometime." He said after a moment, he was actually intrigued enough that he wanted to join, but at the same time he though he shouldn't or he would end up being seen by someone. Maybe he could say he did voice impersonations and just happened to look like the famous singer, even if he actually was him. He didn't think anyone would realize it was really him since he was at this school, though it was for the elite from what he had heard.

Kazuki sighed and ran a hand through his dark hair before taking out a handkerchief and mopping at the sweat gathered on his forehead. With this heat he really should have foregone the suit. Specially since he was manning the refreshments stall. Currently there was a lull in the activity around him and his students so he decided to let them wander around the festival for a while.
'It seems the shows are starting, you can go if you like, but be sure to return as soon as they are over' There was a small chorus of 'thank you, Sensei!' and 'yes sensei' Satisfied that he would be left alone for a little while, he flopped down on the stool and proceeded to remove his suit jacket. The heat was really getting to him.
He sighed once again 'I hate festivals' he muttered to himself. The school was fine, and he had enjoyed his teaching job. It suited him perfectly and didn't require him to be too social. But then there were the festivals, where the doors were open to parents and family of the students and everywhere was too crowded. At least too crowded for his liking. He carefully folded the handkerchief he had taken out before sliding it into the pocket of his crisp white shirt, maybe he would go for a run tonight. It always made him less edgy after being around too many people.

Yuki, #80eed3

Yuki was beyond nervous this was his first time at the festival. Though his brother had tried to say that he could show him around he made sure that his lost the male way before he even got into the grounds. His dark hair tied back tight today as he let his dark gray orbs look around at the area. Is this normal? Do they always do things like this? His mind was racing, he had never really been at at teaching job and seeing how young he was he was sure that he was going to have to adjust.

He began to stroll along the grounds though when his eyes caught site of the flowers he felt his heart spring to more life. "So pretty!" He said a grin to his face as he began to head straight over. He loves sweets and even more than that he loved flowers. The only thing that he loved more was his books. Stopping just outside the stale though he saw some one leaving and he figured that must be his fellow co-worker.

Picking up speed the male moved up closer to him "Those are pretty flowers. Did you do all of them?" He asked with a small smile to the male. He hoped that he would not sound creepy but then again that seemed to be all he was good at. He rubbed the back of his head and laughed lightly. "Sorry, My name is Sito, Yuki" He gave a small bow. "I just started." He gave another small smile and then let his glove hand fall to his side. "I just saw the flowers, which are really pretty" He gave another nod.

@Gladis
Munashii, #00ff3f

Munashii on the other hand was more than a little on the board side. His brother once more had decided to ditch him and he was starting to get annoyed, teacher of photography he gave a low growl and then ran a hand through his tea-leaf green hair placing the cap back on so that is covered his eyes some. He would have to go and find his brother at some point, perhaps he would try and find something to do till then, let his brother run a bit.

Taking a step from outside his class room he stretched and when his eyes caught sight of the male who clearly seemed to be more lost than he should have been. He took a small breath and then walking up he gave a rather charming smile. "May I help you?" he held out his hand in a greeting. "Name is Sito, Munashii and you?" He said bowing slightly. The male seemed a bit different but he was okay with that and he could not place him. [/feildset]

Last edited by a moderator:
Iori & Jeremy
Today was the day of the school festival, something that Iori wasn't looking forward too, but had some excitement for it because Riku was coming to visit his work place. So it wouldn't be all that bed for him. Standing at the window of his classroom, Iori was happy with the fact that his room wasn't being used for any festival activities. He was enjoy the peace to himself. No one was in sight. Taking out his phone, he quickly messaged his brother about what he'd be coming to the school.

To: Riku ♡
As soon as you're near the gates, tell me so that I can come down and show you around.
(Message Sent.)

Stilling holding his phone tightly in his hand, after sending the message, there was a knock at his door.

It was a nice day out for there to be a festival thought Jeremy as he passed by a few booths done by the students being filled with customers. He could only imagine how packed it was in the school building. Since his gym and track were being used for the festivities, Jeremy didn't have much to do besides enjoy the festival himself, yet he had one person in mind that he thought should join him. Knowing that he was probably secluded in his own little area, Jeremy immediately headed into the school building and up to the floor where the art room was. As he made his way up, it was a bit difficult to get up the stairs due to the number of customers and students going back and forth to get to where they needed or wanted to be. Upon reaching his designated floor, the well built male walked up to the door and knocked at it gently before opening it to reveal himself to Iori.

"Hiding as usual." He said, going over to the smaller male's side, glimpsing outside to see the crowd of people swarming into the courtyard.

Sighing at the sight of Jeremy, Iori's annoyed expression was clear on his face. "And I'm pretty sure you're hunting for a new prey.." He trotted, knowing his ex better than anyone else within the school. "I feel sorry for your next victim since they don't know your true colors." Feeling his phone vibrate in his hand, Iori quickly opened it to see Riku's response.

To: Iori
I'm just getting off the train, I should be there in the next 15-20 minutes. See you soon.

Seeing his ex quickly open up his phone, Jeremy could help the chuckle that escaped his lips before replying back to Iori's comment. "Well I feel bad for the guy who falls for someone who has a serious attachment to his younger brother." Iori's eyes went from his phone to glaring at the taller male for a moment. The two may have had rude things to say to one another, but they were mutual friends since they broke up seven years ago. Even though Iori was in high school and Jeremy was in college, the two had a good connection which led to their relationship, but they soon realized they were better as friends. Wrapping his arm around Iori's shoulder, he pulled him against his side, dragging him out of the classroom.

"Let's enjoy the festival a bit before Riku gets here." It was obvious to him why the male was on his phone, so he thought it'd be better to bring him down to the courtyard to enjoy a few of the booths before letting him run off to his brother.

It was no use in trying to resist going with Jeremy, because there was no way he could win against his strength. Maneuvering through the crowd, they made it over to the booths and stalls that the students had setup for today. Noticing a stall selling spicy rice cakes, the two headed over to it to fill their stomachs for the time being.

@Yuki
Talios stopped as he heard someone behind him speaking behind him about the flowers. He turned and saw a younger man and assumed that he was a fellow teacher. He nodded after a moment, "Yes, I grew them but I must say, if I could I would love to grow a flower as stunning as you. You outshine my flowers with your own beauty." He smiled and took the man's hand before kissing it. He turned back to his flowers before walking up to the stall and pulled out one of his best roses before going back to Yuki and handing it to him.

"A lovely flower for such a lovely face. I thought I had seen beauty before, but you sure exceed everything I have seen. I am Talios, and you Yuki, have such a lovely name as well. I think I shall die a happy man to have spent but a minute in your presence. You are like the sun on a cloudy day." Yes he was flirting with the other and rather obviously. He didn't seem flustered at all about hitting on someone that was his coworker. If anything he probably would hit on them more only because they were easier to keep around during the night. He couldn't sleep without having someone to cuddle up with.

Rai, blue
The Martial Arts teacher was walking through the crowds of people, a wooden sword drapped across his shoulders. His imposing way walking that just screamed 'l you if you touch me' scared most, if not all of the students and parents currently at the festival. People practically parted like the red see when tey noticed him coming. He wouldn't have left his classroom, but his brother had an intense love for funnel cakes and this was the best place to get them. He trudged along, mumbling something about is annoying brother needing a funnel cake. He growled as some innocent bystander traveled too close to him, scaring the poor mother as she scuffled away. Did he care? Not in the slightest.

Robvious look of distasight of the stals. Stupid people... Move... Wait... Calm down... He chanted this over and over in his head. He didn't want to explode in the middle of everyone and scare some students to death. He grumbled as he continued his search.

Kyoa, purple
The teacher smiled ever so slightly as the last of his students finished their papers. The people that listened were stricken with awe at the quality. Those papers deserved the perfect scores they had obtained. They finished and walked down to their teacher. "You all did exquisitely. Go have fun in the rest of the festival now." He said. He recieved a 'Thank you, Instructor' from each of them as they went off to enjoy themselves. "Now... What to do...?" He asked himself. He had nothing to do in his classroom. "Perhaps... Flowers. I would like some more flowers." He said tohimself. He foundh imself lacking with his flowers and now he wanted more.

Hyoa approached the flower stall and noticed the instructor watching over it was speaking with someone. He hated to, well... not really, but he interrupted their minute conversation. "I'm ever so sorry might you have purple magnolias?" He asked, his ve stil soft as he gazed over the beautiful flowers. So many beautiful creations. He wanted so badly to take them all.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
((I realize I am going to need to do that box thing eventually lol))

Talios turned to see yet another handsome man and he gasped slightly his hand going to his lips for a moment. "My, I must have been a very good boy to have yet another handsome man come and see my little stall. You two make my poor flowers look so drab compared to your own looks." He said after a moment before going back to his stall and getting the flowers the teacher asked for. "Of course I do, you name it I have it if not here, then back at the greenhouse. How many flowers would you like? Also planted or bouquet?" He was very professional when he was dealing with his flowers as they were his true passion. He could always be himself and happy with his flowers and he loved that.

He looked back at Yuki for a moment wondering what he would think about having someone else come up to them, but if he was a new teacher then it would be best to get to know all of his coworkers. "I don't think I got your name?" He said returning his attention back to the newcomer thinking that he would have to pursue both of these men at some point though not at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Soon the chairs were filled, the windows were closed, and the lights went out. After a few gasps of surprise when it was pitch black laser beams from the pens my student had were lit and pointing at the ceiling in a row. Quiet music started to play and the chemical laser show began.
a few drops were placed in a beaker and the liquid began to glow red, then slowly faded. mirrors were held up and many more laser beams shot through the room along with the beaker lights glowing in sync with the music. I was proud as nothing exploded and everything was looking good. The crowd seemed to love it as well.

After the show was over the lights came back on and the table was splattered with colors. I laughed as the crowd filed out, I guess it wasn't perfect but it was still pretty amazing. When the doors shut I turned to my students.
"Amazing job everyone, I'm so proud!" I cheered as I walked up to the table. "As a reward for the spectacular performance, you all go and enjoy the rest of the festival, I'll stay and clean this up." I smiled. The cheered 'thank yous' as they left the room. I chuckled as I started to clean.

Kazuki looked around, slightly bored. He noticed a few people crowding the flowers stall and briefly wondered what they were talking about. He was starting to get a little restless. However, he didn't regret sending his students away to enjoy the shows. It gave him his much needed alone time to recharge his energy. Being around a lot of people always tired him out. He stood, and started to rearrange the stall, taking it back to the orderly condition it was before the rush hour.
Satisfied with his work, he went back to his seat, taking a water bottle with him. Absently, he looked at his watch, wishing it was time to close up already. He really needed to get home.

"Fuuuuunnel cakes, get your piping hot funnel cakes here!" A vendor shouted out loudly as he frantically tried to bring in customers. Not that they really needed it seeing as the stall was being hoarded by customers already. The funnel cakes were selling fast, since it seemed everyone wanted to taste the western treat. Since it wasn't a traditional Japanese dish, most Japenese found the desert exotic. Not only that but it tasted great. Among the crowd there was one of the school's students who was actually quite the popular one. He was a former soccer player, one of the star players, and famous for it. Sadly, he had to quit the game and find something else to do in his spare time. It was rough for him, since he wanted to get a scholarship for it and become a famous soccer player. He dreamed big, and those big dreams were easily crushed by a mere injury. Of course that wasn't going to stop his desire to be on the TV one day. He was going to be famous, no matter what, so shortly after the mishap the kid developed an interest in the guitar. He's been taking lessons for it for few months now, and even formed a band with a few of his colleagues.

"Here you go Ian." The vender handed the student a plate of funnel cake. Ian simply nodded with a polite smile, but his eyes never left the plate. He was eager to fill his stomach with a snack before the their concert later that evening. After saying his thanks Ian turned to face the crowd gathering around the stall. He held his plate high above his head, and with quick, easy movements he managed to get through the hoard of people with out dropping his food. Then he aimless walked off in a random direction as he began to pick off the cake and eat bits of it. Judging by the smile on his face he was certainly pleased with his snack, though he wasn't really paying any attention to the path in front of him and sure enough an accident happened. Ian had walked straight into another individual that was roaming the hallways; the collision causing him to drop his funnel cake unto the person in front of him carelessly. Ian was shocked as he stared at his now ruined funnel cake. "Aw man! I just got that!" He hissed angrily. Ian snapped his yellow orbs up at the other person in a glare. He was about to tell them to watch where they were going and to buy him another, but realizing who he had bumped into he decided against such a thing. It was one of the school's teachers....and one of the most scariest ones at that. "Oh shit...." He swore under his breath as he took a step back and immediately held up the palm of his hand defensively. "S-sorry Rai-sensei...." He apologized, his tone not very apologetic, he was still sort of pissed for just ruining his snack for the afternoon. Most were scared of this teacher, but Ian wasn't particularly scared. He was more nervous around the guy than anything. He awkwardly moved a free hand to rub at the back of his neck as he awaited some form of reprimand from the teacher.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Rai, blue
@Vio
Where. The. Hell. Is. That. Damn. Funnel cake stand!? Rai continued to chant this in his mind, growing more and more pissed with each passing moment. He had noticed people walking around with them, so it couldn't bee far. He turned around and was just about to begin walking when some IDIOT bumped into him. He wouldn't have been asngry as he was if he didn't have powdered sugar and funnel cake EVERYWHERE on his front. He looked down, a glare burning with the fires of hell in his eyes as he looked a the young man. He didn't know if he knew the kid, he didn't care. With a heavy sigh as he tried to controlhimself, he wiped off his front, ignoring the child's words. He then gripped his wooden sword again.. Hard... Jerkingh is wrist only slightly and it snapped like a twig

Now that he was a little less angry, he just closed his eyes and spoke as calmly as he could. "Just... Show me where you got hte damn funnelcake, and I won't yell at you..." He was trying his hardest to keep his voice in check. He wanted so badly to scream at the kid because he was already pissed off, but he decided against it, thinking he really shouldn't cause a scene.

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty
Kyoa's face lit up when he lerned that the teacher had his flowers. Purple magnolias were his second favorite flowers. Second only to the purple rose. "A dozen in a bouquet, please." He said kindly, a small smile appearing on his face. "Oh, forgive me. My name is Kyoa Nakazuki. Professor of the advanced Language Arts classes." He said kindly, giving his usual bow when introducing himself. He couldn't help but let a small smile grace his lips when he saw the magnolias. Flowers wre by far his most favourite thing in the world. Nakazuki was always happy around flowers. Nakazuki turned to greet Yuki. "Good day, Professor Yuki." He said wih anohter polite bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.