Teachers Have Lives Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM post:

At 7pm the stalls were closing up, the entertainers were packing, the sun was beginning to set, the crowds were thinning out, the halls near the bathrooms were covered in water, and everyone was expected to be leaving soon.
Though the festival is finished, the day isn't over. Night clubs, bars, karaoke bars, restaurants, arcades, bowling alleys, the fun has yet to begin.​

(Sorry it's so tiny XD, Go here for information on the town.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/teachers-have-lives-too-information.59564/ )

Last edited:
(I'm sososo sorry I've been gone nearly a decade. But I'm back!)

@Sinopa
The water balloon toss hadn't gone to well. Koki had ended up with a gigantic wet spot on his shirt due to a student who had simply thought they were slick. But in the end, he had laughed it off and went on. Then eventually, his shirt had dried and he went on as if nothing happened. Though, during the whole thing he simply could not wait to go out to dinner with Kosai. He already had the right place in mind, despite that Kosai was the one who offered to go to dinner in the first place. He wanted to make a good impression, so maybe perhaps the other would go out again.

After saying goodbye to his students and stopping by his classroom to grab his car keys he was ready to leave. Glancing over to Naoki, he smiled. "You ready? I was thinking we go to Tomiyacho. It's supposedly has delicious food."

@Haneul
Ash nodded to Iori, a small smile on his lips "Oh yes, I understand. I have a brother myself. And I would love to accompany you until it is time for my preformance." When the younger man ran over, Ash held his gloved hand out for him to shake. It was almost as if the young man wasn't that young, being taller than his older brother that is. "Pleasure to meet you, Riku."

He soon attended his preformance, which happened to turn out perfectly. His arms somehow became filled with several bouquet of roses as well. Making his way back to Iori, he spoke. "The festival should be closing soon. If you'd like, we could stop by the nightclub."

(It's ok =3 Welcome back)
@Jae

The water balloon toss was so much fun! When that boy threw one at Aoshiki I couldn't help but to laugh, which I tried covering up as much as I could, I felt so bad. He took it pretty well, I'm sure some of the other teachers would have scolded the boy or punished him, Aoshiki seemed sweet though.

We went by his classroom so he could get his keys.
"You ready? I was thinking we go to Tomiyacho. It's supposedly has delicious food."
"Tomiyacho? I've never been there, but I've heard many great things. Sounds like fun." I answered returning his smile. "Oh excuse me for one second though." Remembering to let him know that we were leaving, I pulled my cellphone and the paper Nurse Yun gave me from my pocket and dialed his number. It didn't ring at all, just went to voice mail. I hung up before the beep and look back at Aoshiki. "I guess his phone died." I said as I pulled off my lab coat and held it in my arms.

Walking out, in hopes that he would follow, I went towards my classroom, which was in the hall next to this one, not far. When I reached my room I hung my coat up, grabbed my keys and wallet, then locked the door behind me as I left the room. "Okay, I'm ready. I'll meet you at the restaurant." I smiled at him as I bowed the walked out to my car. After stuffing everything into it I jumped in and made my way to Tomiyacho's.

Last edited:
Ran Xian walked down the streets towards any place he could get alcohol and eat at. He needed something to do to wash his doubts away and even though he's never gotten drunk before, no matter how much he drinks... Just made his want for company all the more needy.

After picking up the pile of stuff again, he dropped it off at Julius's office before finishing the last of his errands and packing up to leave for the day. Thankfully, he didn't have to do much today or else he'd have to stay for overtime again. Because he didn't have a car yet, he often took the bus or walked to the places he needed to go. So now he walked towards that popular restaurant that was well-known around town. What was the name of that place again...?

He spotted the restaurant and headed towards it with a more up-beat expression on his face. He was itching to shape-shift into his snake form but knew that since he was in the city, he would have to hold himself back and wait until he found a patch of woods or something to hide in and let loose.
"I wonder if they even serve alcohol..." Ran mutters to himself as he waits to be seated... If he had to wait... He hated being so awkward about everything. Ran acted more like a snake than a human, meaning he didn't blend in well. I'm surprised no one has noticed.

The festival had gone well, Naoki thought. Despite not catching anyone during festival he'd enjoyed watching the presentations. Most of all, he was undeniably proud of his dancers. He had seen watchers brought to tears and as a teacher of dramatic dance, that was everything to him! He thought he had a chance at this school, a chance to start over fresh! He pulled a loose beige sweater over his head, his slim fit jeans already fastened up as he pulled the door of his dance studio closed.

The city night was cool, though the night was just falling and the wind was down. The sky had small threads of the pale colouring of sunset swirled through. It was so beautiful that he almost walked past the building he had been looking for. The sky looked like a Van Gogh painting, every colour in a swirl of patterned variation.

The nightclub-restaurant was still quiet, the nightclubbing yet to begin and he took a seat at a table near the wall. At his request, a small glass of strawberry cruiser arrived and he thanked the server, grateful to quench his thirst and just sit for a while, in his own company. He had heard a fellow teacher invited everyone in the staff to come along and he didn't that they would mind him tagging along. If they did, he'd head off.

Kamus Ikari
-On the way home-

"I can't believe he stood me up...gave me his phone number and everything and never answered...." Kamus was slouched over, hanging his head with an aura of misery around him. He had been looking forward to going to dinner with everyone, seeing as how it would have been a good way to meet the new teacher. Unfortunately, when the festival had started closing, Kamus had taken the opportunity to text Xiang about the dinner. He had waited about 30 minutes and had not recieved an answer. He then called the phone (about 7 times) each going to voice mail....

Kamus whimpered in self misery and held up the phone number in his hands, frowning at it.
"I'll give it one more chance...if he does not answer, then I am going without him!" With a determined look and a rather bravado stance, he yanked his phone out of his pocket, accidentally dropping it on the ground. "Shit...shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!" The slew of curses left his mouth before he could hold them back, causing a nearby mother with her young child to give him the glare of the century. With a quick apology, he reached down and plucked his phone up, dusting it off as if it were the bones of an ancient dinosaur. He flipped it over a couple of times to survey the damage.

"...cracked the damn screen...great." He grumbled to himself as he typed in Xiang's number and held his phone up to his ear. Unfortunately, the same as the last 7 times, it went to voicemail. Kamus slouched forward and listened in grim silence as Xiang's voicemail played. The prick had put it in Mandarin just to show off his "skill". Kamus grumbled to himself as he listened. He was going to leave a rather heated message.

"你好。这是乡鋆。对不起,可是我挺忙。情给我你的叫和你的手机号。我会给你打电话。 谢谢你。 再见."

"ni hao. zhe shi Xiang Yun. duibuqi, keshi wo ting mang. qing gei wo ni de jiao he ni de shouji hao. wo hui gei ne da dian hua. xie xie ni. zai jian."

(Hey, this is Xiang. Sorry, but I am busy. Give me your name and number. I will give you a call.)

With that, the phone gave a small beep, signalling Kamus to leave a message. Out of the sheer fact that he was rejected (not realizing that Xiang's phone could possibly be dead.) He left a message.

"Hey. This is Professor Ikari. I was wondering if dinner was still on, but seeing as how you did not answer any of my calls or messages, I am guessing you are too busy today. I'm going to head there anyways...so yeah...It's fine though. We all get busy sometimes and I guess it is hard to remember silly things like this...yeah..."

He thought he would leave a heated message, telling Xiang how much of an ass he was or something, but in the end, he ended up sounding pathetic. Like a kicked puppy or a dejected spinster. He gave a small sigh and hung up, slouching forward once more as he pouted.
"Stupid freaking.....hmph." He brushed a bit of hair from his face and started walking once more. Hell, he did not even know what resturant they were going to, let alone the people that were going to be there. How he felt right now, he would much rather be home, curled up on his couch with his favorite ice cream, watching horror movies or something. He growled and stopped walking then, deciding on a better idea. He looked around him to make sure that there were no watching eyes, before he sped off towards one of the buildings.

He stopped in front of the Athletic's field house and pulled his keys from around his neck. He looked around again to make sure no one was watching before he ducked inside. He moved the locker room then and stood behind one of the large rows. Better safe then sorry. He quickly removed his clothes then, folding them in a neat little pile on the nearby bench. He would not be needing those for what he was doing. He ran his fingers through his hair a couple of times before backing away from the bench. He stood straight and took a deep breath, letting his doe eyes close.

In an instant, a large flash errupted from the field house and enevloped the handsome man within seconds. It only took a moment for the light to disappear, but when it did, something was left in Kamus's place.

th

A dog, about medium sized with orangish, blonde hair. It's tail was curled up at the end and it's large ears stuck up on either side of it's head. It gave a yawn, it's maw opening rather wide to reveal the sharp canines. It sat back on it's hind legs and shook its head, before looking around. The only thing that would give away it's original form were it's eyes, which still had the same brownish gold tint as before. The dog looked at its paws and made a small huff before looking around again and suddenly...speaking....

"It's always so uncomfortable staying in that form all day...Pity I can't always be a dog, maybe then I would get more love..." The voice was Kamus's, his ears folding back and his tail handing slightly and he stared at the ground. "He could have at least told me if he was not going to be able to come... hmph. I'll just walk around for a while...get some cuddles and some food before I go to the resturant....alone..."

Kamus rose up on all fours and moved to the field house door before stepping outside. The moment he was out, he heard a familiar voice.

"Akii-kun!~ There you are. I have been looking for you the whole festival...I was going to give you some of the dumplings I had made today."

Kamus turned his head then and gave a little yip, he tail wagging fiercely. {Show time...}. Kamus had kept his double life a secret for a long time. He thought that no one actually knew that he was the school's idol dog. Running about in the afternoon, staying with different children from time to time, and even on occassion going home with some of the teachers. It was an odd existence and if the Dean or the Headmaster were to find out, Kamus was unsure of where he would fall. He did not think too much on it. Besides, it made the kids happy to have someone to care for. The chosen child for the evening was Gale, a 3rd year student, insanely smart and caring and was a good chef. Kamus could just image what Gale had saved for him.

With another yip, he trotted up the the boy and stood on his hind legs, pressing his paws against his stomach as he continued to wag his tail. The boy oblieged and scratched his head before pulling out a leash and collar. kamus growled and quickly moved away. He hated the leash and collar. The boy pouted and gave a slight whine.
"Akii come on...you know the rules..."

With a small huff, kamus oblieged and came back, sitting silently as the collar and leash were attached... {the price you pay to get attention...}

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Kyoa, purple
@BrokenTerra
Kyoa had enjoyed his time with Talios and the flowers. He was shown all of the beauty and exotic of those that were created by Talios himself. Much to his dismay, a student began calling out from the greenhouse. "Professor Kyoa! Professor Kyoa, are you here!?" With a grumble and a sigh, Kyoa mumbled a 'sorry' to Talios and stepped out from the back. "Yes, yes. What is it?" He asked, the annoyance in his tone was obvious to the student who flinched slightly before he spoke again. "W-We need your help! Some students got in a fight over something and no one can break it up!" Kyoa gave a hidden glare to the student before he sighed, walking back towards Talios. "Forgive me, but it seems that my aura is needed to stop a fight..." And with that, Kyoa left with the student to the fighting boys.

Sure enough, the moment Kyoa stepped onto the scene, the boys broke up and looked more scared as the obviously pissed Professor glared at them. Six words left the stern teacher's mouth as he looked between the two. "Lunch detention. My room. All week." And with that, Kyoa turned and sauntered away, leaving the students to do whatever for the ending of the festival.

He reached the greenhouse a little later with a sigh. Walking to the back with a smile on his face, Kyoa couldn't help but feel his mood droop as he didn't see Talios anywhere.
He... Left, I guess... With another sigh, Kyoa left the greenhouse. Now, he wasn't sure what he was going to do... Well... He could go out to dinner. He was kind of hungry and his boys at home did have food and water... So, he would go out to eat at the fancy restaurant in town.

As he walked, not feeling the need to use his car, considering that he lived so close to the school, he let his hair down. He let his long hair flow down, which reached down past his hips. It still covered the right side of his face, and no doubt would he be mistaken for a girl if one didn't know who he was, and it didn't help he had somewhat of a higher-pitched voice.

He entered the restaurant and wasn't looking in front of him. His gaze wandered around the beautiful place and didn't notice when he happened to bump into someone.
"M-My! My apologies!" He gave a slight bow to the one he bumped into, his voice slightly raising in pitch as he startled himself.

Rai, blue
@Many Faces Many Names
Worming his way through people, making sure to keep his funnel cakes safe, Rai made his way away from the Ian boy and back to his dojo, where he was almost tackled to the floor by Konoe. Wrenching his little brother away, Rai gave Konoe the funnel cake, hoping to satiate the hyperactive-ness of the small boy. They ate their food in relative silence until they were both done. At the time when Rai finally got back to his room with the food and the neko boys both ate, the festival was nearing it's end, and they decided to head home.

After the two walked home, much to Rai's dismay, Rai declared he would be going out for drinks. He left Konoe at their house and headed over to the nightclub. He wasn't very happy that he had to leave his brother alone considering their past which had left Rai always on edge, but he knew Konoe would be fine. The little brat was scary good with a knife and it even frightened Rai how good his brother was, but he'd never admit it. They did argue about whether or not Rai should take the wooden sword, but it eventually ended with Konoe giving up and leaving Rai to his own devices.

Walking into the nightclub, Rai instantly went to the bar. He hoped that the drinks would help him calm down. He debated on whether or not to stay at the bar, but he figured he would get more privacy at a table in the back. So, with drink in hand, Rai turned and scanned over the area, looking for somewhere, anywhere, to sit.

@Incubus Prince

Ran was lost in his own thoughts when something massive (or bigger than him) bumped into him, sending him sprawling to the ground. Xian blinked in surprise before glancing behind him. Slowly, he gets up and brushes the imaginary dust off himself.
"Nakazuki-San? When'd you get here?" He asks in a clueless tone.

Kyoa Nakazuki was one of the teachers he could stand and didn't make a fool of himself as often in front of him. It was probably because of his polite attitude. Ran Xian frowned for a moment before showing a face of realization.
"Oh, so that's what bumped into me..." Ran was used to staring up at people but when you were so tall, it tended to hurt the neck.

@Gladis

"Addy, we are going to Radiation. Right now."
The headmaster called from the dressing room of his office to the Vice, who was sitting at Hisoka's desk. With graceful prances he stepped out wearing a tight, hot pink, long-sleeved, turtle neck dress that stopped at his thighs, black and white stripped tights, Sophia Webster Alicia Pumps, a long blonde curly wig that stops at his lower back and the bangs stop just above his greyish-purple eyes, and on top of the wig was a pink beany.

"Ok, maybe not right now, I still have to put on my make-up." He grabbed a bag off of his desk and walked over to a mirror on the wall, next it was a small table where he set the bag down and rummaged through pulling stuff out.
"♪Wont take long♪"
He sung as he applied just the right amount of make up to complete his party outfit. Anyone who didn't know of his little crossdressing secret definitely wouldn't recognize the headmaster, and probably wouldn't unless he took off his wig and make-up. He turned on his heels towards Adrian with a large smile.

"Are you ready?"

Talios, gold
Talios nodded his head as Kyoa had to leave. He didn't want students to fight and knew that the intimidating presence could stop anyone in their tracks. Still, he ewas a bit sad to see the other leave. As he watched the male go, the kitsune returned to his human appearance straightening up his little greenhouse before looking at the clock. The festival was ending and he had to go help clean up the stall from his flowers. He wondered if they had managed to sell anything else while he had been gone.

Leaving the greenhouse the male moved to the flower stall and helped his students pack up the remaining flowers before sending then off to a flower shop he knew. They could always sell the cut flowers for a decent price, if he kept them, they would go to waste and he disliked that notion.

Now that he was free for the evening he wasn't sure what he wanted to do. He could go into the town, but he wasn't sure that was something he was in the mood for. He could go back to the greenhouse, but he also didn't want to be alone... Maybe he could go to the nightclub for a bit and hang out, possibly find someone to go home with for a bit.

AdrianvonRotenburg.gif

"Addy, we are going to Radiation. Right now."

Adrian von Rotenburgh glanced up from the desk, a his eyebrows narrowed in a deep frown and his eyes reflecting irritation. Sighing, he readjusted his glasses and set his gaze on the flameboyant headmaster. "Hisoka-san... how many times must I tell you that my name is not Addy, but Adrian? I don't particularly appreciate having the name my mother gave me defiled by shortening it so... disagreeably," he sniffed, clearly feeling insulted because of it. However, Adrian easily felt insulted at most things, and therefor people who knew him had long since learned to stop paying any head to his complaints.

"Ok, maybe not right now, I still have to put on my make-up."

The demon suppressed the need to roll his eyes at the headmasters words and instead turned his attention back to the paperwork he'd been focusing on before he was disturbed. Maybe there was some way he'd be left off the hook... not. Before he'd even finished thinking the thought, the head master was back, asking him if he was ready. He breathed a deep sigh.

"Why do you want to go to the nightclub anyway? Its just a waste of time..." When I could snuggling my darlings at home and watch viral cat videos on youtube... Adrian thought wistfully.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa

@Gladis

"Why do you want to go to the nightclub anyway? Its just a waste of time..."

"Such a grumpy little demon..." Soka grabbed the Vice's arm and hugged it. "...You need to get out and socialize more! If you don't get out you'll get fat and ugly! I will not allow that!" The headmaster pulled Adrian out of the chair and out of the office. He peaked out to make sure no one was around. The only person in the hall was the janitor, who already know about the headmaster's hobbies... he was the one that mostly clean up Hisoka's mess in his dressing room. When Hisoka stepped out his heels splashed in water. He let out a squeal.

"What on earth happened here!!!"
He yelled, angry about his wet shoes and the disaster in his precious academy.
"Someone clogged the sinks and left them on, then locked the doors." The janitor replied as he continued to mop.
"Has he found out yet?" He enunciated he, referring to the dean who would most likely find the culprit. The janitor knew who he was talking about and shook his head. "Let him know what happened." Soka demanded then dragged Adrian down the hall and outside to his car.

I shoved him in the drivers seat and sat in the passengers seat.
"Okay Addy, let's go. And don't try to drive to your house, or you'll regret it." He smirked. Adrian let out a sigh and started to drive.

When they pulled up into the parking lot of the nightclub Hisoka quickly stole the keys and put them in his pocket on the side of his dress. He bounded towards the door and dramatically opened it.

"Come ooooon!" He called back to Adrian in a whiny impatient tone.

adrianvonrotenburg-gif.36462

"Such a grumpy little demon.... You need to get out and socialize more! If you don't get out you'll get fat and ugly! I will not allow that!"

Adrian folded his arms over his chest and clicked his tongue, looking unimpressed. "Going to the night club when I head out won't do anything about gaining weight. Do you know how much sugar a drink or beer contains? If anything it'll just add to my weight, and yours too, for that matter," Adrian reasoned with a pompous sniff, averting his gaze. And yet, despite his words he was still dragged out in the end, mentally kicking himself for allowing this to happen. He didn't like people. He didn't like socializing. Adrian didn't even want to think of dealing with the students shenanigans, so he squeezed his eyes shut and pretended not notice.

The grumpy vice president pouted as Hisoka grabbed his keys and slipped it into his pocket. "Come one, you don't even trust me to...to...to not leave you here alone amongst all those hungry beasts?" he asked wearily, getting up and out of the car, "I could always take the taxi home," Adiran pointed out wearily before adding, "though, I suppose it'd be dangerous to let you loose here, no? Knowing you, you'd cause some huge commotion and without me or the dean there, who would cover for you, eh?"

"Come ooooon!"

Did he even listen to one word I said? Rolling his eyes, Adrian followed him staggeringly.

• Love
"Damn it!"

The pained yell of a young man echoed through the streets of the neighborhood. Standing in the middle of an empty street, clutching his hand over a gaping wound in his side was was a male appearing to be in his mid twenties. His long blonde hair was hanging loosely over his shoulders, messy and sticky with sweat. His clothes were torn, just barely concealing most of the cuts and bruises he had gained during his last encounter with the damned demon. It was clear that this young man was exhausted, on the brink of fatigue... and yet he did his best to keep moving. There was a fire in his burning eyes. One step after the other, his chest heaving and falling quickly as he struggled to breathe.

I need to try, I need to try and get away from here..quickly. Leviathan flexed his raven black wings, took a deep breath and then took flight. It was unsteady and took a lot of his energy, but at least he was flying. Now if only he could keep focus for long enough to get away... no good, my visions swimming... he thought, panic starting to arise within him as he did his best to remain focused. He couldn't fail now. Not when he was so close to making a escape. He passed one rooftop, two rooftops, three... as he flew higher and higher at the quickest speed possible, it almost felt as though someone was pounding his skull with a baseball bat. For lack of a better explanation, it felt as though his head was about to explode. His vision became worse with each second that passed. He was losing blood, and this at a quick pace... and before he knew it his wings stopped moving and he started plummeting right down.

"Waaaaah!"

Leviathan would have crash landed on the ground and as a result become even more of a bloody mess than he already was, but still somehow managed to spread his wings and sort of glide between the houses. Before he knew what was going on his body made impact with something hard. The sound of glass shattering filled his ears, and the stinging agony of his skin being pierced by thousands of shards jolted through him. The last thing he saw before being completely consumed by darkness, was the shocked face of one of the cutest humans he had ever laid eyes on in his entire life..

• Love

@Gladis

"Come one, you don't even trust me to...to...to not leave you here alone amongst all those hungry beasts?"
"Aww, just admit it, You think I look hot, don't you? And you don't want another man to pick me up." Soka giggled. He was already taken, but he loved nothing more than to flirt and mess with his friend.

I could always take the taxi home, though,"
"Then you'd be leaving me with the hungry beasts."

"I suppose it'd be dangerous to let you loose here, no? Knowing you, you'd cause some huge commotion and without me or the dean there, who would cover for you, eh?"
"Mhm, if that's the excuse you want to use. You know you just don't want to let go of someone as sexy as me. I wonder what you would do if someone decided to flirt with me." He did his best to try to make Adrian as uncomfortable as possible, he always loves Addy's reactions.

When Adrian walked in Soka skipped up to the bar.
"I'd like a shandy, you know how I like mine... He'll have the same." He said to the bartender then leaned forward. "Though I doubt he'll actually drink it." He spoke in a loud whisper and chuckled then turned to the Vice.
"He makes a low calorie Shandy so then we don't have to worry about getting fat!" He laughed as he turned towards the middle of the club and leaned against the bar. His eyes glanced around in search for fun prey. His mischievous gaze stopped on a tall familiar man with long white hair. He recognized this man as one of his teachers, though he forgot which one.
"Addy, I'll be right back with some company." Soka's lips curved upwards in a sly smile as he walked up to the man.

"Hello there!"

Last edited:

Natsuki sighed softly as he sat down onto the sofa, the cup of tea in his hands slowly spreading warmth through his fingers. He was tired. Really he was considering going to bed early, although this early was fairly ridiculous. Still, he supposed he could at least shut the blinds. After setting his mug down he stood up and crossed the room to the window, peering out into the dim light with a frown as he noticed something getting...rapidly closer. Stumbling backwards he barely had time to throw up a hand to cover his face before the object smashed through the window.

He remained frozen in shock for a moment, not having a clue what had just happened and feeling some sort of weight on top of himself, before tentatively lowering his arm away from his face to survey the damage. His violet eyes widened and his lips parted when instead of the...bird(? He wasn't sure what he assumed caused this) he was expecting he found a man lying partially on top of him and surrounded by glass. A winged man. A gorgeous winged man. Natsuki felt his cheeks redden -what the hell was he thinking at a time like this?!- before he finally snapped out of it and tried to speak but to his dismay the man's eyes slipped shut just as he did so, causing him to panic.

"U-um, sir?! Can you hear me, are you all right?" He asked nervously, carefully sliding out from underneath the man as he waited for a response. Keeping him as still as possible was probably best, in case he'd broken something, but he couldn't very well leave him lying on the floor surrounded by glass either. Rather, shouldn't he be more shocked that this winged man had just flown through his window. "Sir?" He repeated, gently patting the strange man's cheeks in some sort of useless attempt to wake him up. Natsuki had never been very good at first aid.

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Kyoa, purple
@BrokenTerra
Kyoa cleared his throat and stood up straight, some of his hair having fallen over a shoulder. "Y-Yes, I had just arrived and wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I'm terribly sorry." He said, bowing again. "You must allow me to make it up to you in some way, Professor." Kyoa did feel really bad for knocking him over, his idiocy had knocked someone over that he really didn't have a good reason too. Xian was a nice fellow and Kyoa knew that, despite the fact that he had never had much of a conversation with the other teacher. Letting out a sigh of disappointment in himself, he let his head hang a little.

Rai, blue
@Sinopa
Rai was actually enjoying himself... No one had bothered him yet and he was content with his drinks that gave a welcome burn down his throat as he downed his fourth shot while there were about three other empty glasses by him. He had been here a while and he was very happy... until he heard that voice. Closing his eyes and letting out a quiet sigh as his calmness was interrupted, he looked over at the person who had greeted him. A woman. "Not interested..." He said blankly as he called for another drink. He just wanted to be alone and this person was making that hard.

(OOC: Sorry for disappearing for so long, but my RP partner, Yuki dropped out of the story, then I came down with bronchitis. But I'm back now! Sort of.)

Itami walked up the pathway toward the front door. He walked with a determined gait, paying little to no attention to any of the others around him. He carried a briefcase and a messenger bag, filled with his teaching equipment. Since the festival, this was the first time he'd came in through the main entrance. Normally, he entered in a bit more of a subtle, secretive method. This made him feel like he was avoiding conflict, though, and had started to grate on his nerves. His students had grown to respect him, but he had met none of his colleagues yet. While Itami didn't care about making too many friends, he had decided that sneaking into the school, teaching, then sneaking out before anyone saw him was just running from his problems. He was determined not to avoid his responsibilities. Still, he was a little late, so he didn't have time to stop and socialize right now. His eyes took in every detail, and it alarmed him just how many attractive men were present.

@Gladis @Incubus Prince

"Not interested..."
Hisoka opened his mouth, shocked at the response, but soon it went back to its impish grin and chuckled.

"I insist that you come have a drink with us, I'm not giving you a choice." He giggled as he pulled the stoic man back to his similar antisocial friend.
"I am Hanako and this is Adrian." He introduced using his alias. "Well I've introduced us, who are you?"
Hisoka looked around sort of upset at the lacking crowd of the club, he wanted more people, the loud sounds, the atmosphere that screamed 'party'.

((Sorry it's so short, writer's block. And it's okay Wolfen =3 Welcome back.))

"U-um, sir?! Can you hear me, are you all right?"

Leviathan could faintly hear a voice directed at him, though he was unsure where it was coming from. He was feeling dizzy and hurting, his mind fuzzier than ever before. Nevertheless he did manage to regain his grip of reality somewhat, his eyes fluttering slightly as he tried to get up. The soft, warm thing beneath him moved away, somewhat to Levi's dismay, and he could feel a pair of hands pat his cheeks. His eyes snapped open, meeting the worried and confused face of a rather endearing young man, the blush painting his cheeks bringing a slight smile to Levi's lips. Groaning he sat up wearily, glancing around at the mess he'd created. "Oh my, seems I've made quite a mess here..." the fallen angel stated the obvious, sighing wearily as he started inspecting his wounds. Several shards had penetrated his skin, causing waves of pain to wash over him regularly. Gritting his teeth, he started removing them, one of the other. His wounds instantly started healing, though he knew it would take a while until they were completely gone.

Once every last one of the shards were removed, Leviathan turned his attention to his landing cushion, deciding that he was rather cute.. for being human, that was. "I apologize," he said solemnly with a slight nod of his head, cringing slightly as he stood up, letting his black wings retract. Then he slipped out a small, leather bound book from his pocket, turning his attention to the broken window. "I'll fix this in a moment, just wait and see!" he assured before mumbling something in a foreign language, waving his hand a little. The shards scattered on the floor began glowing in a bright purple hue before levitating. Within just a few seconds, the damage caused by the fallen angel had been completely reversed, and there was not even a hint of what had transpired left. Well, besides the fallen angel standing in the living room of the poor guy.

Slipping the small book back into his pocket, he turned his attention to Natsuki, a look of curiosity crossing his features as he leaned close to him. "Hmm..." he said thoughtfully, his brows furrowed in a slight frown, "... you are a human, but I suppose at this point it cannot be helped. Would you mind sheltering me for a while? I am currently being hunted by a vicious evil, and I believe your human scent would perhaps mask my own angelic one. At least it's worth a try... I promise I won't be too much of a hassle," the smile on his lips was genuine, though his words were far from trustworthy. He is a fallen angel, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.