Teachers Have Lives Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

"Well, I don't have anything I really want to see too badly, I would love to show you my greenhouse, though I have to warn you it is a bit warm for most people, I love it though." He said a shiver of joy running through him at the thought of getting to share his treasure with this man. Blinking he blushed a bit more as he realized the man called him beautiful. "Trust me Kyoa, your more beautiful then I am, and my flowers, well I find them more beautiful then anything but you."

As he walked towards the school he thought about the various plants that he had in the greenhouse. He had a section that was just for his flowers as well and was separated by another wall. "I would like to show you my private greenhouse, though some of the plants can be a bit delicate to put it lightly."

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty

"Oh, you needn't worry about me. I'm quite fond of the warmth." Kyoa smiled again as Talios called him beautiful once more. "I'm not sure about the truth in your words... I've never seen anything as stunningly beautiful as you. My attractive looks pale in comparisson to your regal beauty." Kyoa followed close behind Talios as he was led to the teacher's greenhouse. Kyoa was very excited. He knew they both had a shared love for flowers, and that made him even happier. Although his facial expression didn't change, he practically lit up when he was told that Talios would like to show him the private section of his greenhouse. "Oh, you needn't worry. You can trust me with your flowers. I won't bring harm to them... or to you." Kyoa spoke the last three words relatively quietly, almost quiet enough that most people wouldn't have heard it, even at their close proximity.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

"That's good, I think I could survive out in the desert with how much I love the heat." He laughed knowing full well that he had survived in such climates before and thrived in it. "Regal? I think you may have the wrong man there Kyoa. Though I do like the flattery. I could get used to it." Was that how those he flirted with felt? No wonder others seemed to love him. He didn't realize flattery had such an effect on people.

As he heard Kyoa say he wouldn't hurt the flowers or him he laughed. "Im more worried about my flowers hurting you. I altered a few and the results were interesting. As for myself, I am rather durable Ive been with those who make bears seem gentle." Okay that was a bad reference, but being with supernatural bed partners did mean that he was stronger then most humans were. He wasn't sure what Kyoa was or if he was human. As such he probably shouldn't show the man his real form until he is more sure of him.

"Well right this way!" The kitsune took the man's hand and led him into a hot greenhouse before going towards the very back and hitting a keypad. He didn't let anyone into his garden so it was a surprise he was doing this now. "My current work is giving me a bit of trouble, I want to make a gold and black rose, but the combination is a bit tricky roses are delicate and messing with their genetics can do strange things to them."

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty

"Well, I'm quite positive I have the right man. I don't now what... but... something about you just seems so... royal. Regal." Kyoa kept his smirk as he continued to follow Talios. He chuckled before he spoke, hearing about Talios's experimenting of cross-pollenation. "You needn't worry about flowers hurting me... I have two rambunctious pets at home... the adorable devils are more trouble then they're worth." Kyoa had a little chuckle in his words as he finished speaking.

Kyoa chuckled as he let himself be led through the greenhouse. It was very hot and humid, but it was nothing Kyoa couldn't handle. "My... such a rose may come close to the beauty of your features, though nothing could surpass them." Kyoa could see how much Talios wanted to do that, so... maybe he could help. He was a warlock, so magic was common in his life.. and he tended to practice a wide array of things. "You know.. If you would ever like a hand while you attempt your new rose, or company while you do, I'd be delighted to join you." He said, smiling softly.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

"I suppose, I have these memories from a long time ago, I can write ancient Egyptian and read it without trouble. I think I was once their king in a former life. Most don't believe me when I say that. Heck, this isn't even what I really look like Kyoa. So I cant be as good looking as you say, this is the form I remember from the past. What I really look like, it would probably frighten you away." He said softly not wanting to show his form but he thought now that he said so he would have to do it.

"You see, Im not exactly human Kyoa. Im what is called a Kitsune." With that he let his appearance melt away until he stood in his real form his snow white hair was still as long as the human version's only it seemd softer and was a different color. His nails grew out and his ears and tails popped out. He looked down slightly then his blue eyes a bit saddened though he wouldn't blame Kyoa from running. He was no better then a freak to humans. Demons and other supernatural creatures didn't mind him as much, but he didn't want Kyoa to be afraid of him. "Just... don't tell anyone else, please?" He asked looking up and pleading slightly. He looked rather vulnerable at that moment before he looked at one of his roses. He reached out with a delicate hand and held it lovingly. "My flowers are the only ones I usually trust with seeing what I really look like. They don't care that I have ears or tails, and they don't run in fear if they do see what I really am."

@Sinopa
The smile turned into a bright grin as Naoki took the rose from his hand. Koki nodded to the other, "Don't mention it. I'd happily give you all these roses if you desired." he said smoothly, standing up from where he sat. Glancing at Nao, he nodded once again. "Oh, that's nice of you to say. They did work hard, well, I had to force them to work hard because if I didn't, they would have slacked off." Koki gazed at the other as he spoke, listening intently. When he finished, the teacher chuckled. "I would have given anything to see the performance. When I walked in it was everything everyone could talk about. And by your words as well, it must have been spectacular." he followed the science teacher over to the door, crossing his slender arms. Koki let his mind wander to his half brother, since they were on the subject of performances. His brother was the music teacher, whom also directed the orchestra, choir, and band. He was soon going to be directing the choir. Koki had been told, quite harshly as well, he was not to go to Ash's performance by his brother himself. And so, he was not going to go.

Pushing the thought from his mind, the teacher smiled at Nao. "I would love to go to the festival. Actually, I would be delighted to go, especially with you." he smiled, walking out the door before waiting for the other to come out with him.

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty

Kyoa stood in slight confusion as he listened to Talios's words. He wasn't sure what the other male was being so scared about. So, he believes that he was an Egyptian Pharoah? Hm... Kyoa was about to speak up when Talios thouht he would be scared by Talio's 'true form,' as he said. He was about to tell Talios he was wrong, but stayed silent as Talios continued to speak. A Kitsune...? Like the fox spirits i've read about? His eyes widened when he noticed Talios change forms. Most would have thought his eyes widening would have been out of fear.. but Kyoa was far from it. He was interested... This must have been what Kyoa had felt that seemed to be different about his coworker.

Calming himself, and making his wide eyes shrink to their normal size, he smiled softly. Kyoa gently placed his hand on Talios's, safely covering the flower with both of their hands. Kyoa used his other hand to lightly push up Talios's head so he could look into Kyoa's eyes. "Well, now... you can trust me with seeing what you really look like. I don't care that you have ears or tails, and I would never run in fear from seeing who you really are." The truth in the soft words that Kyoa spoke were visible in his eyes. He was in no way scared of Talios, nor did he think the other was a freak. "Also... There's something about me you should know... I'm a Warlock. A magical being born out of a human's deep sorrow... I don't have another form.. but I do practice some magic... Now, I'm not sure if you believe me, but I'd be happy to show you." Kyoa smiled a little wider as he moved his hand from under Talio's chin to lightly brush a tuft of white hair away from his face and away from his face. "Now, the fact that you've strusted me enough to see this... this real you, shows how much you trust me.. and in such a small amount of time as well..." Using his free hand, Kyoa laced their fingers together with their unoccupied hands. "It just shows... you must feel the same..." At that, Kyoa slowly leaned down and placed a soft kiss onto Talios's lips, doing nothing more until the other did something.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

Talios hadn't seen Kyoa's eyes widen or he would have moved away from the man thinking the other was afraid of him. He felt the man touch his hand and lift his head up which made him a bit confused. Kyoa wasn't afraid of him but everyone else that seemed to be human was. It was then that Kyoa said he was a warlock, so, he was different from humans, and ranked in the supernatural class. He wasn't sure if that was how Kyoa wanted to help with his roses or not but he no longer held sadness in his eyes as he looked at the man.

Talios was going to say that he believed the man, but he was too shocked to do so when the man actually kissed him their fingers laced together as they kissed. At first the man's eyes went wide but soon he relaxed and closed his eyes returning the kiss he had received. He wasn't sure, but he felt a warmth in his heart that he hadn't felt before. Was this the same feeling Kyoa had? He couldn't be sure and didn't know how to explain it, but he was happy that the man didn't run from him. Eventually, he ended the kiss and opened his eyes to look at Kyoa.

"I wasn't aware that there were others like me at this school. I thought for sure, you would run when you saw this appearance. I haven't trusted anyone with this knowledge before. I am happy though that I can trust you, and that you shared what you are with me too. Though, I should warn you, I like to pull tricks on others, I cant help it. Part of my nature and all."

@Jae
"Oh, those are a present, from some very impressed mother I assume, thank you very much though. I'm not very good at keeping plants alive, anyway." I felt my cheeks heat up as he stated how he wanted to go to my performance, then ever more when he said especially with me. I tilted my head down and followed behind him.

"You're too kind." I was so nervous, I couldn't remember the last time I actually socialized with another human being. Sure I taught at a rather large school, with many students and teachers, but I never really hung out with anyone is a relaxing, non-business sort of way, so I was at a loss for word to say, and didn't really know what to do. Oh my, and later after the festival we were going to dinner. I began to panic, though hopefully it didn't show.

"I, um, heard that that there is a water balloon toss, where you throw the water balloons at someone in a stand and if you hit them you get a prize. I've been wanting to try it, I think it would be fun too." I said hesitantly. "Oh, but if you would like to go somewhere too we can go there first. I don't mind."

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty

Unbeknownst to Talios, Kyoa had the exact same feeling in his heart as Talios. For once in a very long time, he was filled completely with happiness, and it only grew when Talios returned the kiss. Although he was sad their kiss had to end, Kyoa smiled and chuckled when Talios had finished speaking. "Of course you can trust me, Talios. And I promise, I won't tell another soul about you... Except for the other two foxes in my life... Those little buggers will find out anyway. And, since we planned on my cooking for you, know that my two are teh most playful things ever. Also... You needn't worry about pulling a couple tricks on me. I understand if it's in your blood." Kyoa said with a smile. "And you know... These flowers... Their immensely beautiful... But their beauty pales in comparisson to you. Now that I see the real you, you are even more beautiful than before." Kyao still held their hands together as he continued to look into Talios's eyes.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

"I can handle two foxes, afterall, what is a fox but an relative of mine? If anything, I might rub off on them a bit and them on me. I can get rather playful around my own kind. Though I will try not to pull anything to serious. I don't want you to get upset with me." He smiled as they still held hands and he looked up at Kyoa. "I should show you around then, since that is why we are really here." He smiled again before he looked around. He decided to show him the flowers that Kyoa liked the most, his tails waving happily behind him as he showed him the various colors he had made.

"I seem to be able to make flowers in any color I wish if I work hard enough at it, I can also change their scents as well." He smiled happily relaxing as he looked at Kyoa and then back to his flowers.

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty

"Oh, I'm sure you won't upset me. I trust you, Talios." Kyoa chuckled as he alloud himself to be led along through the greenhouse. Kyoa looked around at all of the beautiful flowers. His eyes widened as he spotted beautiful purple roses. "Oh my... I've not seen such perfect flowers such as these. Their beautiful... You are a miracle worker... I've been hoping to see such beautiful flowers, but I've not had any luck until now.. You are quite the miraculous botanist, Talios. I envy your capabilities." He said with a smile as he diverted his attention back to Talios.

Talios, gold
@Incubus Prince

"I am happy that you like my flowers. I rarely part with the ones I grow back here, but every now and then I can make an exception." He smiled and turned to the purple roses before getting closer to the plants and whispering to them softly as a few of the roses separated he took them from the plant and handed them to Kyoa. "These are for you. I should make some that are the same color as your hair, it is lovely you know." He smiled thinking of the different ways he could make such lovely flowers. Oh he knew! He could make the roses grow into heart shapes. "Is there any other plant that you like? I could possibly combine the two and create a new species. The Kyoa flower. I like it!"

Kyoa, purple
@thegothicbeauty

Kyoa accepted the flowers with a smile. "Oh, you know you needn't part with these just for me, but I'll accept because they are a gift." Kyoa was very happy right now. To see Talios in his true form, looking so content being around his flowers, it put Kyoa's heart at ease. "Name a flower after me? My isnt' that... that's very sweet." Kyoa's smile widened slightly as a light blush began to dance alonge his cheeks, one hand moving to twirl with a strand of his hair that had fallen over his shoulder. "Well... I adore daisies... But you know you don't have to do anything. It's sweet, but i don't want to trouble you." He said softly. Kyoa held the roses softly as he looked at their beauty. "Really, I've bothered you about flowers enough." His words were soft as he looked up from the flowers at Talios.

@thegothicbeauty
Laughing at the students comment, he had to admit that he definitely wouldn't know what class he took if he was new. Understanding what he was saying, he decided to introduce himself. "Jeremy Locutos, the physical education teacher." Listening to him talk about why the school had a festival on such a large scale, Jeremy figured that the boy wasn't used to such events like this one. This school was known for doing things over the top to keep the students coming to the school. Who'd want to go to a school were things are mediocre and played it safe.

"Well how about I show you how much fun you can have here." Jeremy placed his hand on the boys' shoulder and began walking with him to some of the stalls and booths set up outside of the school before heading on into the school to see the themes each classroom had done for today. "Oh I forgot to ask you your name." He said looking down at him, wondering what it could be.

Feeling a little upset at himself for almost ignoring Ash as he spoke about him looking for someone else, he shook his head and then gave him a simple smile. "No it's nothing, my younger brother had some time after school, so I thought I'd show him the festival and the place I work. If you'd like you can join us until you have to get back to the performance." He said as he began walking, hoping that the other was following so that they may continue talking.

Noticing a tall and handsome figure at the gate, Iori smiled to himself before waving for the person to come over to where he was. Running up to Iori, the handsome young man looked nothing like his older brother. Unlike Iori who resembled their mother, Riku had strikingly sharper black eyes with long messy burgundy hair that stopped at his shoulders like their father. He was also much tall and had a larger body than his older brother, some times people had them mixed up, thinking that Riku was Iori and Iori was Riku.

Turning to Ash, Iori introduced the two of them. "Riku, this is a colleague of mine. Mr. Ash Wright, the music teacher. Mr. Wright, this is my younger brother, Riku." Riku bowed his head to Ash as Iori introduced them.. "Thank you for taking care of my brother."

Shino, lightblue
@Haneul

"Miku, and I would love to see more of the activities here. I hear there will be a few performances going around and I thought it could be fun to see some of them, if I hadn't missed them." He said after a moment. He probably looked a bit lost at the moment but he sort of was. He had never been to a school like this before, his teachers had always come to him so he wasn't followed by fans or photographers. He didn't make a comment about that though and just looked at the man, Jeremy.

"I think I have your class actually. I was given a list of classes Im taking and that was one of them. I was thinking of joining some clubs, though I don't know what would be the best ones to join."

He stood up a smell invaded his nostrils. "In the name of GODS ! WHAT IS THIS SMELL ?!?! " Ayase almost yelled in his head as he fastly grabs his white shirt and vanish from the nurse room. "For the name of all living creatures ... my ..."He began to curse under his breath, but every word vanished from his mouth as he saw how late it was. Lucky, to name it in a main measure, the smell woke him up. As he rush down the halls he throw the shirt on himself. He stopped beside the window and tied in a pony-tale his hair. What were his chances for the teachers to not notice his suddenly non-existence during the festival. He assumed that something was still going on, but in a certain measure wasn't sure. Ayase stopped as he made a few silent steps back to the nurse room, in his chaotic rush he didn't notice someone, well, for now he only hoped that still didn't notice him.
Now, let's be honest, from a whole highschool, how can teachers feel his only presence missing, is just, what are the chances to even find out. Ayase looked at his phone, 10 missed calls from father. Last night had to practice really hard for the next show, so he couldn't cut the classes so he took from his sleep hours some time to practice. A yawn escaped his reddish lips as he searched for water, he felt like a man for two weeks in Sahara with no water. He brought a bottle of water and blew a kiss to the seller, he turned red as a tomato. "Calm down, I just joked." Ayase said with a mild tone. He had such a perfect skin, flawless, and those big and red lips of a natural color were just the cherry from the shortcake. He took a deep sip as he walked around in the hope that maybe, maybe a teacher will spot him and in the end, he might look like he did something. Ayase just walked aimless around, with no purpose or an objective.

O-Chan's Great Prank
With a cheery grin the pale kimono-clad student scurried around an empty locked bathroom as he finished stuffing the sinks full of paper towels, Clogging the drains completely so none of the water would go down. "
Chuu~ , This will be the absolute best prank ever~ This is the last males bathroom that is empty in the schools that are now locked and over flowing with water. Its just a matter of time~ Then ill start with plan B! after this <3 " With a whisper of a hum he proceeded to turn on all the faucets, Water rushing out and quickly into the sink. "Now to the vents~ Chuu!" Once all the faucets were on he stood still as his tails swayed happily as he began to descend into the floor his body going through the tiled floor quickly till all of his body was gone in an instant. ( Chu~ It's soo hard no to leave my mark here. Chu~ But if i do ill get in trouble like i did last time..)

The visions of him getting caught in the prank of dyeing everything white clothing pink in the school came to mind. then images of his older brother yelling at him came to mind. As this all came to him as he traveled through the walls of the schools phasing through pipes an began to dig in his pockets pulling out a hand full of small plastic tubes full of a pale green liquid inside them. He began to wiggle around through the vent till he came up upon the nurses office high above them, the stench of vomit hit his nose making him quickly pinch his nose. ( Geez i havent even put any stink bombs in here yet and it stinks, good thing though that my bombs are better...Chu~)

O-chan held out two of the tubes twisting the tips off and sitting them down infront of him as the liquid hit the open air and began to produce a strong odor of what reeked of dead animals and only god knows what fuming out of the vent and to the room. He resisted snickering as he began to scoot back and make his way off some where else to place more stink bombs in.

Naoki Tsukino was a fair man, though he had his own moments of judgement. This just happened to be one of them. Slender fingers gripped the bridge of his nose, hoping to ward off the impending head ache. Having been teaching in the school for a little over 3 months, he had very little time to whip his class into shape. The old teacher had just upped and left in the middle of a semester, leaving a very handy employment option for him. But turning back to the situation before him, he sighed.

"Ichinose-kun, this dance is called what exactly?" His golden eyes stared down the nervous student, seeing the obvious discomfort he had brought to the boy.
"Giselle, right? The scene where she dies?" The nervous questioning of the boy was going to drive him mad.
"Yes, La folie et mort de Giselle (grand scène dramatique) is the name of this scene. And it is not merely her death but the depths of insanity and heartbreaks she experiences as his treachery is unearthed! The purity of her love that shatter into nothingness and leaves her destitute! You must feel this, intimately and purely, to show the audience what is happening!"
He glanced around at the crowd of dancers and despite himself, felt a deep well of pride spring up inside him. "Though you have a lot of work to do, I want to say I am proud of each and every one of you. You have improve spectacularly and of you ever choose to dance, I believe you can reach further than you can ever imagine. Go and enjoy the festival now, be back in half an hour or so help me God." He smiled in good spirits as they dashed off, many still in tights under shorts and soft ballet shoes.
He followed his own suggestion and followed the stream of students out of the studio and into the bright autumn sunlight. It was truly beautiful today, the weather was warm and the cat inside expressed its extreme desire to merely bask in its warmth.
He followed the masses through the school, perhaps looking to find some entertainment or perhaps attempt to mingle with the teachers of the school, whom he rarely interacted with if ever. As walked through the halls, even though it was painful and rather impractical, he wore his pointe shoes. They were newer to him and the hard edges still rubbed painfully on his toes. To ever wear them comfortably, he had to wear them in and that took patience. He wandered past the classrooms that were doing presentations, stopping by to watch the end of well done drama performance by the students.

The small reluctant albino man tried his best not to be pulled by his much larger students. Even as he fought against their holds, it was no use. The two boys over-powered his small form as they dragged him towards an unknown direction. He had a large pile of papers and books and a look of unease on his face.
"Maiden-sensei, come play with us!"
Ran tried his best to get out of their hold but their wasn't much he could do when his arms were full. He had to finish the errands Julius sent him on before he actually needed them for his classes.
"Let go... I have to-"

The last words were lost on his lips as one student pulled onto his arm too roughly and sent him flying. The papers and books fell to the floor with a flop. With a sigh, Ran bent down to pick them up. Students were running down the halls excitedly as the festival went on, too hyped up to pay attention to their surroundings. When he was finally finished, he stood up satisfied until he looked down at the pile. A frown found it's way onto his face as he saw how messy it was. He then began to fix the mess as a group of girlie students rushed past giggling. Before he knew what was happening, one of the guys bumped into him. Once again, the pile fell to the ground.
"What bad luck..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.