Teachers Have Lives Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Gladis

Natsuki withdrew his hand as the winged man's eyes fluttered open, gently helping him to sit up. "U-um..." A dozen questions were trying to bubble past his lips but he couldn't seem to put any of them into words as he gazed at the blonde in front of him, eyes wide. 'Who are you?' would be a good one to start with, he thought, as well as 'what are you?' and 'did you just fly through my window?'. The last one was fairly obvious, it wasn't as though the man could have jumped or been thrown through it and those two wings with their silky black feathers looked ever so useful for such a thing. They also looked quite touchable.

Realising he had been staring Natsuki snapped himself out of it in time to realise that the man was now yanking the shards of glass out of his skin. "A-ah, don't! If you just pull them out then the bleeding will..." He began protesting but his voice died out as he watched the cuts slowly close themselves. He couldn't help but remain frozen in place as the man stood and let those glossy wings slide back into his back, almost as though they had never been there at all. 'What on earth is happening...?' was all he could think as he watched the window fix itself, shards floating back into place.

Finally stumbling to his feet Natsuki managed to find his voice again but unfortunately lost it once more when Leviathan turned back to him, standing just a little too close for comfort and causing his cheeks to flush again. Human...? Of course he was human, wasn't everyone? No, by the way he was talking this man clearly wasn't...but what else could he be? Angelic...and the wings...this was bad news; even with how foggy Natsuki's head was at the moment he could still tell that a 'vicious evil' wasn't something he wanted to draw anywhere near him but then the other man smiled so sweetly, so irresistibly...

Natsuki nodded dizzily, even whilst knowing he was making the wrong decision. "For a little while...should be fine...?" He murmured, not sure whether it was truly a question or who he was asking. He must be in shock or something, either that or sick. "U-um, who are you...?"​

namnl%C3%B6st-3-png.36690

@Strawberry275
"U-um... For a little while...should be fine...?"

"Thank you!" Levi said with a grin, clearly pleased with Natsuki's answer. This was just going all too well... though Levi certainly didn't mind. If he was able to charm the socks off this adorable little human and won a chance of escaping his tormentor, that was just a plus in Levi's opinion. Besides, this human really was cute, and he would certainly try to have his fun with the little guy.

"U-um, who are you...?"

"Clearly, I'm an angel who fell from the heavens... the man of your dreams, if you so like," Levi flashed him a smooth smile, flipping his golden hair of his shoulder deviously before shaking his head a little. "No, not really... although what I said about being a fallen angel is true. I trust you will keep that a secret, though... since humans don't truly seem to believe in magic anymore and I don't believe you would like to be institutionalized or whatever it is they do with lunatics," he yawned, glancing around wearily. The apartment was nothing out of the ordinary, but it seemed nice enough. Levi could be content with these living standards. It was definitely better than his second option.

"Now, sweetheart... where is it I could sleep in this stronghold?"

tumblr_lue174qbAr1qk3ljko1_500.gif

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

@Gladis

"Welcome to 'xxx' All Boy's Academy. School of flamboiant festivals, clogged bathrooms, and freaks upon freaks...May 'God' have mercy on your soul for being stuck at this prison!~"

Oreki laid against the base of a large tree, just inside the school grounds near the south gate. Why? Because he could have a better view of the setting sun and stars, OF COURSE! He yawned and stretched his toned arms above his head, arching his back upwards until it gave a small "crack". Satisfied, he let his body rest back against the warm ground, reaching for the bottle of seasalt lemonade just beside him. Strange drink choice, right? Well Oreki had a knack for liking strange things and Hey...the lemonade was great in his opinion. He took a big gulp, in an over dramatic fashion, followed by a happy sigh and a light pat on his stomach.

"Nothing better than a good drink to finish off an interesting day, ey Mitsune-kun?" He looked up to smile at the boy next to him, offering him the bottle with a friendly grin. They had only just met at the beginning of the school year, but Oreki had a way with people. He called it his "Oreo Charismatic Magnetism", which is simply a way of saying that people seemed to float towards him. He did not seemed to mind it, in fact, he rather enjoyed being able to talk to random people and make new friends, Mistsune seeming to be one of them.

His smile only widened, head tilting slightly to the side before he set the bottle down next to the guy and turned back to watch the sun set over the horizon. It was only now that Oreki seemed to fall silent. In fact, he could be rather brooding at times when he watched the sun set, green eyes narrowing and expression changing to almost a scowl on some occasions. It was always strange how this would happen, but many never saw this side of him, except Mitsune of course. To Oreki, despite what Mitsune thought, Mitsune was probably the only person on campus he bothered to call a 'True Friend'. He gave a small sigh, watching the sky darken to almost purple, before turning back to him friend once more.

"Mitsune-kun...have you heard about the rumors around school?" Ahhh yes. Rumors had started floating around school about how all the teachers were possessed or something...mainly that they all had strange powers and could do freaky shit around campus. Oreki rather liked the idea of supernatural stuff happening around campus. "It would be pretty awesome to have a werewolf for a teacher, no? Apparently there is a ghost haunting the second floor bathroom. Did you hear how he clogged all of the toilets and flood the halls. The Headmaster got his shoes wet...It was hilarious..." He suddenly sat up, turning fully to Mitsune and almost falling over from how fast he moved. "Do you think the Headmaster is like...a banchee or something crazy like that? Maybe he is a vampire...his skin is kind of pale..." He gave a small scratch to his chin and stretched once for, leaning back against the tree with a huff and staring ahead.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinopa

@Gladis

Natsuki bit his lip as the man before him grinned, knowing he'd made a terrible decision -one of the worst possible most likely- but he had no way to back out of it. If this person truly was being chased by...something then it seemed cruel to just throw him out on the streets.

He blushed deeply yet again as the man spoke once more, getting the feeling he was going to be doing a lot of that the longer he let him stay here. Rather, why was he letting him stay here? He had barely known the guy two minutes and on top of that they met through him crashing through Natsuki's window whilst flying! "I-I meant your name..." He said quietly, risking a glance up at the man. "I'm Natsuki Asano....a-and I don't like men," He added, trying to be firm although he instantly became embarrassed and looked away again. "I-I mean, I have nothing against them I just don't like them in that way...you know, the liking way...s-so..." Natsuki knew he was rambling but couldn't quite stop himself. It was true at any rate, or at least he thought so, but it seemed the sort of information he needed to make clear to this strange man, this fallen angel, who had showed up out of nowhere and started calling him sweetheart.

"Sleeping? There's either my bed or the sofa..." Although why he should have to give up his bed for this complete stranger he wasn't entirely sure; the man just seemed hard to say no to.

"Welcome to 'xxx' All Boy's Academy. School of flamboiant festivals, clogged bathrooms, and freaks upon freaks...May 'God' have mercy on your soul for being stuck at this prison!~"

"Whatever this damn institution is like, I'm pretty sure it can't really be that bad. I mean, sure... the principal may be half a lunatic, or a complete one, haven't really decided yet... and... some of the teachers seem sorta' strange, but so do the students. Meh, either way it's less boring than the place I left," Mitsune yawned, looking thoughtful as he stared up at the orange pink sky. The sunset was beautiful, though Mitsune would never have commented on it loud. Pale, thin fingers slid through short blonde hair as he combed his bangs out of his face, pulling his knees to his chest. It was way past closing time, and he knew his mother would be mad at him if he got home too late, but he didn't really give a damn. Mitsune respected his mother, but that didn't mean he'd listen to every little rule she made. He was a teenager in puberty, after all.

"Nothing better than a good drink to finish off an interesting day, ey Mitsune-kun?"

Mitsune glanced at the bottle offered, a doubtful look reflecting in his eyes as he reluctantly accepted it. "No idea how you can drink this stuff, pal," he remarked before bravely taking a sip, coughing in the process. It tasted all but good in Mitsune's opinion, but he wasn't the sort of person to say so before even having tried it. Placing down the bottle again, he decided that one sip was more than enough. He'd get a bottle of Dr.Pepper later on instead... or Iced Tea. Mitsune was all for Iced Tea.

"Mitsune-kun...have you heard about the rumors around school?"

"Rumors?" he arched an eyebrow, his chestnut hazel hues setting on Oreki as he tilted his head to the side. Since Oreki was about the only person Mitsune talked to properly, as he tended to get into fights with most of the others... rumors didn't really tend to reach him. At least not intentionally. "What rumors?"

"It would be pretty awesome to have a werewolf for a teacher, no? Apparently there is a ghost haunting the second floor bathroom. Did you hear how he clogged all of the toilets and flood the halls. The Headmaster got his shoes wet...It was hilarious..."

A slight, amused grin tugged the corners of Mitsune's lips and he burst out laughing, shaking his head slightly. "I'm pretty sure there aren't any werewolf teachers at this school... though it wouldn't really surprise me if there was," he stated, as though it were a joke. "As for the ghost... it might as well just have been a troublesome student... actually, it sounds like something I could have done. Damn it! Someone beat me to it," Mitsune puffed up his cheeks mock sulkily before leaning against the tree again and without thinking, taking another sip of that awful lemonade. He nearly choked on it, though ended up having a coughing fit instead.

"Do you think the Headmaster is like...a banchee or something crazy like that? Maybe he is a vampire...his skin is kind of pale..."

"I'm... preeeeeeetty sure my old man's human. A lunatic he may be, but human nonetheless. If he weren't, it'd mean I'm not human as well, no? And I'm even more sure that I'm human, after all," Mitsune stated, yawning before frowning. He somehow had the feeling they were being watched. He didn't know from where exactly but- lifting his gaze, he found a pair of dark eyes staring back at him. Jumping slightly, he realized another student was seated up in the tree. A slight flush spread across Mitsune's cheeks. It wasn't like he'd said anything embarrassing, but the stranger had still been listening to their conversation for only god knew how long. "Y-you... how long have you been sitting there?!" Mitsune asked, irritation laced with his voice.

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

@Gladis @Aka~Kitsune

Oreki paused then, pulling out of his brooding once more as he glanced at Mitsune, seeming to jump slightly at the sound of his voice. Mitsune had never been much of a speaking and Oreki...well the kid never seemed to have an off button. He smirked and nodded in agreement before teasing. "Well seeing how he is your father, I can see why he is driven mad~" His smirk turned into a slight frown, however, upon Mitsune's reaction to his favorite drink. Reaching over, he lightly plucked it out of his hands before sticking his tongue at him. "Hey hey hey...you can't just guzzle it down, my friend....Enjoy it like it is fine wine!~" He took another gulp, guzzling down the last third of the bottle before tossing it aside onto the darkened grass. It would not be too strange if half of the people in the school happened to be something supernatural...hell it was not THAT uncommon.

He leaned back against the tree then and stared out at the setting sun once more. Oreki would never tell anyone this, not even Mitsune, but the coming of night always unsettled him...not in a bad way, but more longing. He longed for the darkness for the oddest reason. He longed to be plundged in it completely, unable to see his hand infront of his face. However, in this town that was almost impossible, so he could only watch the darkening sky with a smile, his eyes yearning for the black embrace. It was rather creepy if you really thought about it, enjoying sitting in the dark...well to an extent. He loved fire...The destruction it brought, and its comfort. Someone could easily call him a pyro, hell even now he had a lighter in his pocket and would randomly light it to stare at the dancing flames with yearning.

He glanced at Mitsune and gave a soft laugh, teasing once more.
"Hmm...I don't know....sometimes you look a little...shifty. Hell maybe you are a Demon or something...or a giant vampire bat!" He leaned a little towards Mitsune and made sucking noises, only to pause when Mitsune glanced up. "What?" He let his eyes follow his, only to stop at the branch, just a little above their heads. His tilted slightly to the side, eyes narrowing with curiousity before he gave a small wave. "Oh Hello."

He straightened slightly, letting his eyes fall back on Mitsune as he listened to the irritation in his voice, taking it upon himself to tease once more. *Gasp* "We was listening to our sweet nothings!~" He slapped his hands on the side of his face, holding back a small chuckle before he glanced back up at the new student. "Come on down~ We have an empty bottle of sea-salt lemonade and a box of pocky." He stopped once again and glanced at the blush that had crossed Mitsune's face, snickering softly. "Blushing?"

Last edited:
Fon.full.996815.jpg

Lang-Hao
@Gladis @DoomyCakez

Brown orbs peered down at the two with curiosity, though the fact he had really just awoken bore light there also. Shifting slightly he raised his brow with a gentle hum, his grip on the branch moving as he sat up properly. Lang-Hao was curious to how he didnt notice them before...even if he was half asleep from the festival he should of heard them...right? Moments passed before he shrugged it off, looking at the two as he awaited for them to notice him. It was more amusing that way. For him anyway.

Finally one of them noticed his presence and he couldnt help but chuckle softly at his reaction, leaning forwards as his hair draped around his face, lips having raised to a soft smile as he replied, his tone as soft as ever as it brushed from his lips. "How long?" He repeated, brown eyes glittering in amusement as the other blushed. "A while. Though I only just started paying attention." He replied with the same polite smile. "Why are you red?" He asked with curiousity dripping from his voice, though it was more or less just to watch the others reaction.

Swinging himself around, Lang-Hao easily dropped from his previous spot and landed just behind the blushing student with a slight grin. Turning back to the more calmer guy he simply nodded as he moved closer to them."Pocky?...Sounds great.". He added, pushing his hands into his pockets as he leaned back against his favourite tree. After a moment of finding the teasing amusing he turned back to both of them,eyes softening back to the usual chocolate browns. "So, who are you two?" He questioned, cocking his head slightly with a hum. "I'm Lang-Hao".​

Rai, blue
@Sinopa @Gladis

Rai growled a little as he was yanked from his seat and away from his drinks. If you weren't a woman... Rai threatened in his head as he was too surprised from this girl pulling him to stop himself. When he was released from the grip, he let out a huff as he looked at the two people. The VP? What is he doing here? Rai was surprised to see Adrian here... he never pegged the VP as a party type. Was this his girlfriend? If so, why did he allow this Hanako woman to drag Rai into this? "Good evening, Adrian." Rai wasn't one for many formalities, even for someone who had more authority than himself. Most people just tended to get used to it.

Rolling his eyes at the question from this woman, he decided to begrudgingly answer. Maybe if he answered, he would be able to leave and go back to drinking, or just go home... "Rai," he stated simply. Maybe he could just bore her enough to let him leave...

Talios, gold
Talios had just arrived at the nightclub and sat at the bar. It didn't take long for someone to send him a free drink and he winked at the individual though it was a woman so he wasn't really interested in her. As he drank he looked around the room spotting a few of his fellow teachers and a student? Hm, usually he would question such things, but since he was no longer on duty he really didn't mind if the student whom he recognized was at a place like this. Besides, he figured if you were famous you ended up in such places as this all the time anyways.

Now... just what do I want to do tonight? Dance? Flirt, well I always flirt.... Hmmm Dance I think it is... now to find a partner.

Shino, lightblue
Shino had ventured into the club and looked around, figuring he could hide in such a place as this and blend in rather well. Though he felt eyes on him and he spotted a teacher looking at him, the male didn't seem to care he was there. So either the man was rather lax in his duties or he really didn't care. Which ever the case was, he really didn't care himself, it wasn't like he was actually going to drink or anything.

Snap033.jpg

2itht84.jpg

KAMUS IKARI

-Radiation-

{Why the hell am I coming here? Know that stupid, good for nothing, free loading, non-texting or calling bastard Xiang is going to be here...}

Kamus had chided himself he enitre way here, even when he ran from his owner of the night and even as he rushed through the alleys, chased a couple of cats, and hell...marked his territory in a couple of spot...You couldn't blame the guy afterall...he is a dog. He had contented himself with wandering around the city for a few hours, in dog mode of course to stretch his cramped legs. Maybe would never realize how uncomfortable that damn human form was. He had managed to wander back to his house and there had decided, through much deliberation, panic, pouting, and anger, to go to Radiation with the others and now...here he was...standing outside like an idiot, too afraid to step in.

"Fucking freeloader!" He whined and kicked a nearby garbage can, scaring a wandering cat nearly to death before it bolted down the street. Kamus merely watched before leaning back against the building wall. Music was echoing from the inside and honestly, he longed to be inside with the flashing lights, awesome drinks, and great company, but he was not sure if...HE...was in there or not. Why was he afraid any ways? He had done his part and callled as well as messaged the man, but never got a response. It was not like HE had done the ignoring...hell he was the victim in all of this, yet he was acting so guilty. He chided himself once more before prying himself from the wall making his way over to the entrance.

Inside, the music was much loader than he had realized. The blast ringing in his sensitive ears and making him take a step back to look at his surroundings.
"Good...no Xiang." The people that were there, however, sent a small thrill of excitement to him. The Headmaster, The Dean, and a couple more teachers from the school staff had come to join the thrill. Hell, the music was almost intoxicating, instantly taking effect as his spirits lifted and he waltzed across the dancefloor, nearly struting like a peacock as he caught the eye of a man to his left, he flashed him a dazzling smile, but kept walking. He was here to have fun, and HE WAS DAMN SURE GOING TO HAVE IT.

@Incubus Prince

Xian watched as the fellow professor become depressed and frowned slightly as he thought it over a bit. As Kyoa let his head hang for a bit, Ran thought up a few ideas of his own. Smiling brightly at him, Ran began to speak, hesitant at first but then more boldly towards the end.
"I uh... Don't have many friends..." None actually... Ran blushes slightly after admitting this. "...I have no one to go to that club everyone talks about with me and I'm too awkward to go alone... So I was wondering if you'd like to go with me?" He was ready for the professor to reject his idea out right, or to make fun of him but then again, the other professor didn't seem like the type to bully. Looking up again, he lets the teacher think it over. "Plus I don't think we'll be showed to our seats anytime soon, with all the people waiting in front of us... Ah But! You don't have to if you don't want to!"

namnlöst-3-png.36690

"I-I meant your name..."

"My name, you ask?" The fallen angel tilted his head to the side, looking thoughtful for a brief moment, almost as though he was actually trying to remember his own name. Then he let a grin paint his features as he leaned in closer to the blushing human. "My name is Leviathan the fallen... although I suppose that's sort of long and a hassle to remember," he straightened up again, "You can call me Levi."

The fallen angel paused, pouting a little in disappointment. "You don't like men? What a shame... I was sure you did, considering all that blushing of yours. I mean, I knew I was dashing, but I didn't know I was dashing enough to make even straight men blush in my mere presence..." he chuckled, winking at Natsuki. Then he sighed softly, pulling a hand through his long, blonde hair as he looked somewhat thoughtful again. Now, he could be nice and insist on taking the sofa but... that wouldn't really have been in character for Levi. He is quite devious, and he certainly wouldn't act different in this situation. Grinning, he made up his mind.

"Well, since you're so kind and offering your bed... I think I shall take up on it," pausing, he frowned a little, "though it would be rude of me to take it for myself, since you would need to sleep on the sofa then. How about we share it?" tilting his head to the side, he smiled at this splendid solution.​

• Love
MitsuneBanner_zps460123ef.png

"Pfffft," Mitsune leaned back against the tree, shaking his head slightly as he stuck out his tongue at his friend, "I don't even live with him. Besides, I'm pretty sure he was mad way before I was born, so if anyone should have the blame," he paused for a brief moment, looking thoughtful before grinning impishly, "it should definitely be my mother." Content with this reply, he tilted his head to the side as Oreki took the drink from him and told him to enjoy it. A slight scowl crossed his lips. "I'd rather have something else..." though at the time he made this statement, Mitsune couldn't possibly think of what.

"Hmm...I don't know....sometimes you look a little...shifty. Hell maybe you are a Demon or something...or a giant vampire bat!"

Mitsune laughed, shaking his head a little. "Eh? If anyone's shady here, that's you. For some reason people flock around you like flies. You're really charismatic, aren't you? That's more like a demon, if you ask me..." trailing off, he recalled a memory where he had actually been called a demon in the past. Well, after punching a girl right in the face for reasons which will be explained at a later time. Sighing, he pouted. "We could both be demons," he reasoned, a slightly mischievous smile crossing his lips.

The blonde youth definitely hadn't meant to blush. He couldn't help that he was easily embarrassed, and he definitely hated it. Quickly looking away from the both of them, he muttered sourly under his breath. "Not red."​

• Love

divider_zpscd90d7a8.png

@Gladis @Aka~Kitsune

Now Oreki had never been one to judge a book by its cover, but there was something a little off about this 'Langhao." Now it was nothing so strange that Oreki would comment on it, but it was something...different.... His head tilted slightly to the side, like a lost puppy, as his large black eyes blinked. "Langhao?" He mused softly for only a moment, expression changing as he concentrated for only a moment, before glancing back up, a look of pure revelation dancing across his face. "Ah! China." He slammed his fist down against his upturned hand, his smile growing slightly as he gave Langhao a once over.

They guy had a different appearance about him, much different than the majority of the Japanese students that roamed the Halls of the academy. Langhao was dressed in one of his country's traditional silk garbs, looking a little like say...Jet Lee or Jackie Chan. His hair was very long and pulled back into a loosefitted braid, which seemed to interest Oreki more that anything else. He was extremely excited to meet someone new, and let his naturaly charm flow as he went to introduce himself, extending his hand to the new student.

"I am Mana Oreki, but everyone here calls me Oreki...or Oreo-Kun for some odd reason that still escapes me." He paused slightly as he turned back to look at Mitsune, eyes narrowing as he chuckled mischeviously. "The Tomato's name is Mitsune." He stuck his tongue at him for a moment, before looking back at Langhao, a genuine smile crossing his face and his head giving another small tilt. "Nice to meet you, Lang."

Now Oreki had not ignored what Mitsune had said. In fact, those words were still scratching at the back of his mind.

"We could both be demons...."

{If only it was as simple as that, friend...} His face became slightly thoughtful as he mused those words, but he pushed them from his mind with a small shake of his head. "If only you knew how wrong you were...}

Natsuki nodded hesitantly as the fallen angel repeated his question before flinching back as he suddenly came closer. "L-Leviathan? Ah, okay, Levi then...u-um, nice to meet you...?" He stammered, with just a hint of a question in his voice. He really wasn't sure how he was supposed to act in this situation, but he took some solace from the fact that most other people would be just as flustered. Well, maybe some people would have a better idea of what to do a man like Levi flew in through their window, landed on top of them and asked to stay...

Levi's next comments and the sight of his pouting face ironically caused Natsuki to blush again. By this point he wouldn't be surprised if the other man thought his cheeks were permanently stained that colour. "I-I...don't really get out much, I suppose..." He mumbled. He had had girlfriends before, of course, but the relationships never went well. They always ended up breaking up with him for some reason or another, more often than not because they had found someone else, and since he had begun teaching he had simply found himself too busy for dating. It was almost ironic considering the amount of romantic movies he watched, although for some reason he always found himself able to relate more to the heroine or admiring the prince-like actions of the hero. If he had bothered giving this more thought perhaps he would have realised that rather than admiring them because he wanted to be that sort of man, he was simply attracted to them.

Natsuki was drawn out of his wallowing by the fallen angel claiming the bed and nodded once again. "Alright. I'll- e-eh?!" He blinked. "Sharing the bed would be...I'll be fine with the sofa," He protests quietly, although secretly finds the idea more tempting than he'd ever expect. "W-we don't have to do something like that."​

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.