Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Kaien Cross-like headmaster sees commotion at the kissing booth, starts cheering*
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"
2qvwgtt.jpg

rofl, maybe I should make the headmaster as eccentric as Cross lol

*Kaien Cross-like headmaster sees commotion at the kissing booth, starts cheering*
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"
2qvwgtt.jpg

rofl, maybe I should make the headmaster as eccentric as Cross lol

That would have been awesome but Doomy and i are seemingly taking the slow and subtle route. I already ship them both, it's fucking cute as fuck. The innocent naive romantic puppy and the manipulative romantic pervert fox xD

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
That would have been awesome but Doomy and i are seemingly taking the slow and subtle route. I already ship them both, it's fucking cute as fuck. The innocent naive romantic puppy and the manipulative romantic pervert fox xD
you should check out Talios... >.< lol

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I forget... No one has had a pic like this right?

_OlderformofHatari__zpsdcb40f35.jpg

I haz an Idea for another teacher...

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
XD Well, you can have one of em!!
eee! >.< though which one can handle a flirty kitsune that thinks he was once a pharoh of Egypt? he also really has never had a relationship that was more then just sex or due to him needing something. >.<

Hm... I'm not sure tbh... I'd have to get all of my new charrie's personality figured out... He's going to have more of a mean attitude... strict, harsh... If you getwhat I'm saying, perhaps you could think which would work best? I think either... But i'm not 100% positive, ya know?

Hm... I'm not sure tbh... I'd have to get all of my new charrie's personality figured out... He's going to have more of a mean attitude... strict, harsh... If you getwhat I'm saying, perhaps you could think which would work best? I think either... But i'm not 100% positive, ya know?
I have a feeling that the harsher of the two would keep Talios in line >.<

Well... Honestly, that would prolly be Kyoa... He just hides it, aside from the fact that he is a warlock... He subtly harsh. But he's scary when he's forced to be harsh harsh.

If anyone is still looking, my new character Ash has not been paired just yet.

Hope you don't mind that I started the play and put Ash in as well. I wasn't sure of what to do for Koki. ^~^

Finished with my teacher!! I'l prolly put up a post for him tomorrow with Kyoa, or later if I can't sleep!

@Jae Omg... The moment I saw the first few words... I literally broke out into song... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.