Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
no problem =3
Oh also there is glowing words which is [ glow ] text [ / glow ]

you can also change the color of the glow with [ glow = color ] text [ / glow ]

@Vio Maybe your charrie can interract with rai in my next post?

Same with @thegothicbeauty ? (With Hyoa of course)
of course ^^ go right ahead, Talios is talking to someone but the more the merrier.

Also... I had a 3 hour first date at a coffee place, I think that means it went well when the staff have to ask you to leave so they can close for the night >.< blind date too

of course ^^ go right ahead, Talios is talking to someone but the more the merrier.

Also... I had a 3 hour first date at a coffee place, I think that means it went well when the staff have to ask you to leave so they can close for the night >.< blind date too
Congratz!
33e239y.jpg

Congratz!
33e239y.jpg
EEEE! the ourah host club twins I am blanking on their names.... but yea I was happy, he tried to pay for dinner, and we ended up with each other's food because we had to return to our homes silly burritos looking the same >.<

Whichever you want! Ian can work! Whichever you had planned on for being with Rai! XD

Eeeh, Ian would annoy the piss out of Rai so I'm not sure what to do

EEEE! the ourah host club twins I am blanking on their names.... but yea I was happy, he tried to pay for dinner, and we ended up with each other's food because we had to return to our homes silly burritos looking the same >.<
lol Hikaru and Kaoru *obsesses over Kaoru XD*
Sounds like it was fun lol

Eeeh, Ian would annoy the piss out of Rai so I'm not sure what to do

Well, everone annoys the piss ou of him! It would be like him dealing with anyone. He would hide it tho... he would try to tolerate it. Or we can wait for your other charrie! Whichever you think is best!

*is now obsessing over funnel cakes*
GAH THATS WHAT I'M CRAVING!!! I couldn't figure out what I wanted...
14b54zr.jpg

Where am I going to find funnel cakes here?
*munches on boring cookie instead*

*is now obsessing over funnel cakes*
GAH THATS WHAT I'M CRAVING!!! I couldn't figure out what I wanted...
14b54zr.jpg

Where am I going to find funnel cakes here?
*munches on boring cookie instead*
IDK but we get them every year for the state fair... along with deep fried everything. yep our world famous deep fried twinkie on a stick, or anything on a stick actually >.<

ALL OF IT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!! SPECIALLY A FRIED TWINKIE!!!!!!!

IDK but we get them every year for the state fair... along with deep fried everything. yep our world famous deep fried twinkie on a stick, or anything on a stick actually >.<
rofl that sounds amazing I want to go lol
one time I went to disney and ordered a funnel cake with fudge, without knowing they'd put powdered sugar on it... it was heaven *drools*

okay those sound good, you guys have to come to Minnesota then to get the stuff though... they do deep fried snickers too I don't know how the do that without melting the chocolate.

I had spaghetti on a stick. It was noodles and bread chopped up and put into a giant meatball and then stuffed on a stick twas good.

okay those sound good, you guys have to come to Minnesota then to get the stuff though... they do deep fried snickers too I don't know how the do that without melting the chocolate.

I had spaghetti on a stick. It was noodles and bread chopped up and put into a giant meatball and then stuffed on a stick twas good.
O.O how odd

I'm going to bed now, and I wont be on much tomorrow, DX I'm so sorry about this. But my mods have control of my character if needed.
Goodnight

@Victoria

You might want to mention just what kind of stall you have in your post... It would make it easier for someone to interact if they could browse your stall items or whatever it is he has >.<

Awesome! Thanks! And he is open for the taking! So if anyone wants another charrie, Konoe is here!

So I thought of an idea? Maybe after Rai has his reaction. He asks the student to show him where the funnel cake vender is, and he does. He gets a funnel cake for himself and his brother. So Ian sort of tags along with the teacher since he's got nothing better to do and Ian starts talking about he is going to perform later that afternoon. Then his stomach growls super obnoxiously and Rai decides to say thanks by sharing some of the funnel cake with Ian? xD

@Sinopa
I think it might be a good idea to make a character relationship section so we have a quick list of who is partnered with who instead of having to glance at the profiles.... its just a thought however.

@Haneul and @Gladis

I think I will actually have Shino paired with Jeremy if that is alright, as much as I love Julius, Im not sure if they are actually a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.