Not open for further replies.
*has major writers block...*
TT-TT

@Sinopa

I finally found a theme song for Ian that I semi like xD

@Sinopa

I finally found a theme song for Ian that I semi like xD
*freaks out*
Eeeeeeeh I love that song XD AND I LOVE THIS COVER AND AMV EVEN MORE!!!!
*loves Vio XD*

*freaks out*
Eeeeeeeh I love that song XD AND I LOVE THIS COVER AND AMV EVEN MORE!!!!
*loves Vio XD*

Yes yes I know I am awesome <3

*gives cookie*

Yes yes I know I am awesome <3

*gives cookie*
Yay cookie XD
*munches on cookie*
1606d5z.jpg

I saved you one XD

I was going to and have him hand in a 100 dollar bill with a note with his number written on it and "Call Me" Then steal a kiss before waling off xD LMAO

-w- something along those lines.
Omg x.x Kamus will faint~

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
@Sinopa @Vio
Ill post when I get out of class!~

okay im thinking of making another character but im not sure of what image to use....

SEXY_malik-1-2.jpg
This is Talios
or

image.jpg

Though I need a name for him. I want the fox one I think.... but yea

her guy is pretty damn hot >.< why are anime guys always so attractive? >.<

Well I seem to have a thing for Egyptian boys LMAO

I was playing this dating sim called Prince Love, and one of the boys looked like he was Egyptian from the way he was dressed AND MM! So hot.

tumblr_lpfjknWeMw1qafrh6.gif

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
okay im thinking of making another character but im not sure of what image to use....

SEXY_malik-1-2.jpg
This is Talios
or

image.jpg

I like them both X3
The first one reminds me of Ramses from Red River. (well if Red river had an anime TT-TT)
Ah I love Red River so much XD

SEXY_malik-1-2.jpg
This is Talios
or

image.jpg

I like them both so I'll be no help lmao. Xiang is going to fuck everyone at some point anyways.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Well I seem to have a thing for Egyptian boys LMAO

I was playing this dating sim called Prince Love, and one of the boys looked like he was Egyptian from the way he was dressed AND MM! So hot.

tumblr_lpfjknWeMw1qafrh6.gif
lol don't worry I had the biggest crush on the pharoh from yugioh for the longest time as a kid >.< I think it was his voice or something.

but haven't you noticed most anime guys are pretty hot? it just isn't fair I tell ya >.<

lol don't worry I had the biggest crush on the pharoh from yugioh for the longest time as a kid >.< I think it was his voice or something.

but haven't you noticed most anime guys are pretty hot? it just isn't fair I tell ya >.<

It really isnt...it's torture xD

Or.... I could use both and just have the fox looking one be his other form.... GAH IDEA!!!!

Or.... I could use both and just have the fox looking one be his other form.... GAH IDEA!!!!

I think that works, it would certainly be a shock to anyone who sees the change xD

Status
Not open for further replies.