Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that works, it would certainly be a shock to anyone who sees the change xD
I think ill do that then, but ill do it tomorrow as it is late and im getting sleepy. Also that will allow me the chance to interact with others a bit more ^^

hmm I think he will be some kind of plant teacher or something like herbology

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
nmg8xl.jpg

... if only the manga looked like this XD *sighs*

I think my talios is actually Malik or someone from Yu gi oh actually but a fan made version.

*Is passing out and wishes everyone goodnight*
3523ot3.jpg

Somebody poooooost I gotta go to sleeps soooon T^T

NNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Why I no get alerts from this makes me wanna cry!!! A now that I think about it...

No love for Mr. Professor??? How could you not love him in this outfit which I will soon be stealing...

0.jpg

NNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Why I no get alerts from this makes me wanna cry!!! A now that I think about it...

No love for Mr. Professor??? How could you not love him in this outfit which I will soon be stealing...

0.jpg
Feeling a little salty bro? :D <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I will try to post smetime during the day. ^€

I like your

0.jpg
I like your demon teacher... But I don't have a guy available yet... And my guys tend to be submissive..

0.jpg
I was planning on making a transfer student for later on in the rp but if you want I can post him now.

I'll make Talios tonight after I get to a computer I'm currently on my phone so posting won't happen til after work.

0.jpg

I like your demon teacher, he's just really hard to approach and I don't see him forming strong relationships with my characters. xD

sweat_drop_plz_by_artwizard199-d4hobl1.png

Hehehehe... I was seriously joking guys... Just do what you had planned normally!! It's fine! I promise!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any room for another character? I was thinking of making a music/choir teacher if that was alright. Not to mention he would be Koki's brother.

Yep, every one is allowed to have up to two characters for now =3

Is there any room for another character? I was thinking of making a music/choir teacher if that was alright. Not to mention he would be Koki's brother.

Would probably see xiang frequently then since he volunteers to participate or help with the orchestra/music class

Status
Not open for further replies.