Teachers Have Lives Too! OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Incubus Prince Seasons of Love? Ikr xD I absolutely love that song. I heard it on the radio and fell in love. I've practically been singing it ever since. Thought that it would fit perfectly x3

@Incubus Prince Seasons of Love? Ikr xD I absolutely love that song. I heard it on the radio and fell in love. I've practically been singing it ever since. Thought that it would fit perfectly x3
Im tempted to have Shino come in >.< though I fear that your music teacher may just know who he is

Im tempted to have Shino come in >.< though I fear that your music teacher may just know who he is
Do you mean that Shino is a Fallen Angel? No, I think that everyone is supposed to be unaware of everyones identities. Though, he can come in if you wish.

Do you mean that Shino is a Fallen Angel? No, I think that everyone is supposed to be unaware of everyones identities. Though, he can come in if you wish.
Shiro is a secret famous singer, only a few teachers know about this.
he could be one of the teachers that know, you said in your post that some teachers know.

shino is supposed to be a famous singer that is currently in hiding due to crazy stalker fans.... I fear that if I had him sing or even go into the room your music teacher would know about him due to being famous... not because he is a fallen angel though he sort of flaunts that while he is on a stage anyways. lol

but it is as Sinopa said. ^^

Gladis and Vio are my mods for this rp
15mk3mq.jpg
Mkay, I won't be on tomorrow, family game night, but we can start on Monday if that is okay with everyone. (I will make the thread when I wake up around 10am eastern time)
All of the characters look amazing XD I love them all.

Is everyone establishing relationships before hand or as the rp develops. If you guys want relationships established before hand please consult eachother either by pm or in this ooc thread to make sure both people are okay with it, but please don't persist if someone doesn't want to agree to a relationship with their character, this is suppose to be fun (erm if it is okay with everyone, could the couples be pmed to me or my mods, we wont tell anyone XD)

As for the plot I should state a few things. Supernatural characters should try to keep their powers hidden in public, and no one knows about other supernaturals. I'm planning certain events that will make this a bit difficult to make things interesting. Also, other events such as festivals and holidays are being planned as well and I'm still trying to come up with things to keep this rp from getting boring. I'm open to ideas if anyone has some, throw me or my mods a pm and we can talk about them.

♥♥♥ I'm super excited to start this roleplay and I thank everyone for joining XD ♥♥♥​
*is so lucky since students haven't posted yet XD*
The students wear a uniform (can disobey the rules and wear then untucked/unbuttoned with accessories if you want, though prepare to get a scolding from teachers XD)
fml5ag.jpg
@wolfen_graal
I think these are all of the GM posts.

Last edited:
shino is supposed to be a famous singer that is currently in hiding due to crazy stalker fans.... I fear that if I had him sing or even go into the room your music teacher would know about him due to being famous... not because he is a fallen angel though he sort of flaunts that while he is on a stage anyways. lol

but it is as Sinopa said. ^^
Oh I had forgotten. When you said secret I had immediately thought of the Fallen Angel. Yes, Ash might more than likely know who Shino is.

@Jae Yeah! We sang that song ALL THE TIME in my old school's choir! Now I think we'll be singing it next year at my new school!

(Yeah, I'mma singer ^_^ Pretty good too!)

Also, anyone have any ideas how I should bring in Rai?I'd like for him to have some character interraction, but I'm not sure. I'll also throw up a post for Kyoa when I bring him in!

@Jae Yeah! We sang that song ALL THE TIME in my old school's choir! Now I think we'll be singing it next year at my new school!

(Yeah, I'mma singer ^_^ Pretty good too!)

Also, anyone have any ideas how I should bring in Rai?I'd like for him to have some character interraction, but I'm not sure. I'll also throw up a post for Kyoa when I bring him in!
hmm I don't know you could have Rai bump into Talios while getting something to eat and they could go around the school together for a bit? I don't know though

Sure! That'll work! I'll hafta post later after I'm done cleaning, but I think I can cook up a lil somethin.

And @Sinopa Would it be okay if I controled Konoe as an NPC? (Unless someone who doesn't have two charries wants to use him ^_^)

Who's konoe?

Hes the younger brother of Rai I had mentioned in my charrie's backstory

Ohh, is he a student at the school or just someone he lives with?

Well, if someone would like to use him as a charrie, then a student. But as of now, he is just living with Rai

mkay, for now if he doesn't go to the school and isn't posted as an actual character then you can use him as an npc.

Awesome! Thanks! And he is open for the taking! So if anyone wants another charrie, Konoe is here!

No problem =3

is it sad that I only just now noticed that in this video he kisses one of his band members?

but gah >.< I was all replay cuz I didn't believe it the first time lol.

Can someone tell me how you all manage to make such pretty posts? My skill in code is nonexistent.

box code, red
Erm, I know for the box thing the code is [ fieldset=name of box, color] text [ /fieldset] minus the spaces

Status
Not open for further replies.