Taking Care of One Another (Wannano)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Perhaps it's time to bring Dorian in to rescue them?)

Gatling sighed and turned to his sister, really not sure what to think of all this. Getting to his knees, he pulled his sister against him in a hug. "I'm sorry." He breathed, rocking her against him. Now she was a vampire, a word he couldn't even make himself say. His neck throbbed a bit where she had bitten him, and was now coated a bit with dried blood from the puncture marks given to him by her fangs.

His sister shook her head against him. "No...I am..." She said softly, burying her head against his chest, starting to feel tired as the sun began to rise.

(Alright Dorian to the rescue..)

"Oh how touching."
There were suddenly sounds outside the door, yelling.
And then the door were viantly kicked open and now in its place were a very pissed of Dorian standing.
"I should have known it was you, Alastair."
Alastair looked supraiced for a few moments then gave a laugh, full of hate.
"My my Dorian, how long have it been? 2, 300 years?"
"400 but who is counting? Return the children to me at once."
"Yeah not gonna happen. You see the girl is mine. I turned her, so that makes her mine."
Dorian gleared at him:
"Give me the children or I shall cut your head of."

When Dorian suddenly burst into the room, Gatling stood as fast as he could, pulling his sister out of the way, pressing his back against the opposite wall of the room from where Dorian and Alastair stood, his eyes growing wide at the threat Dorian made to the man. Abigail too was watching with the same wide eyed expression, her red eyes sticking out plainly from her pale skin, complimented by her long curly black hair flowing down to her shoulders, a girl that would never reach an older age again, staying at thirteen forever.

"Your freatening me?! You ungreatful little... I made you what you are today!"
"Ungreatful? No I am very greatful, thank you so much for killing my family and torturing me before turning me in to a monster."
Sarcasm were dripping from Dorians words as he steped further in to the room.
"Now, children, let us leave."
Alastair made a motion towards them and Dorian pulled a rather large knife from under his long jacket.
"Last warning, stand back or I will cut of your head."
Alastair took a step back:
"You win today, Dorian. You win today..."

When Dorian pulled out the blade, Gatling quickly turned his sister's head away so she couldn't see, settling her head against his chest, though he hesitated when Alastair gave in, telling Dorian he had won, at least for today, before he hurried over to Dorian's side with his sister, still making sure her eyes were covered.

Dorian keep a eye on Alastair as he lead both the children outside.
The same large black car were standing outside waiting for them.
"Get inisde children. We are going home."
He said and alowed them to get inside the car before him.

Once out of the building, the two sibling climbed into the car, both of them silent, Abigail especially as she buckled up in the back seat next to her brother, who was doing the same, and they leaned back against the back seats once they were situated, waiting for Dorian to climb in and take them back to safety.

Dorian buckled up and then said:
"When I returned home you two were gone. My rose garden looking like a elephant run through it, trust me I have seen that, Rose had no idea were you were and neather did any of the servents. Then I relized that Alastair never did make it to the meting and so I added one and one together and rushed over here. Are you two alright?"

"We are now...For the most part...Thanks to you...I guess...Though..." Gatling trailed off and glanced over at his sister, who still hadn't said anything, and was gazing out the window at the stars, which were starting to fade with the rising sun. With a soft sigh, Gatling turned his attention back to Dorian. "He turned my sister." He explained in a bitter tone of voice, his hands clenching into tight fists in his lap.

"Ofcouse he did. Alastair is not the kind of vampire you wish to meet."
Dorian said making a slight face at the idea.
"I did not wish this fate for you, I am sorry Abigail."

"Obviously." Gatling muttered dryly when Dorian mentioned Alastair wasn't a good one to be meeting up with if they could help it.

Abigail sighed but just turned to look out at the window, not really in much of a talking mood right then, though eventually she got bored of that and leaned her head back against the seat and closed her eyes, trying to relax a bit during the ride back.

A few houers later they retahced their home.
Dorian got out of the car and held the door open for them both.
"Lets go inside. It have been a long day..."

"Hey...We're back." Gatling whispered, waking his sister, who opened her eyes with a soft groan, rubbing them a bit to try and get the sleep out of them before she climbed out of the car with Gatling, partly hiding behind her brother as they walked inside, the smell of his blood strong in her nose, making her crave his taste, even though she had just fed that night.

Dorian placed a soft hand on her shoulder:
"You hunger I know... But do not worry we shall figure something out."
Once they walked inside Rose hurried up to them pulling both in for a quick hug:
"Oh my dear! Oh both my children. Are you both alright?"

When she felt Dorian's hand touch her shoulder gently, she jumped slightly but looked up at him, and bit her lip shyly and was about to finally say something when they were suddenly scooped up against Rose. "We're alright...For the most part." Gatling answered when they were finally free. Before Rose could say anything to Abigail, she squirmed out of the woman's grip and hurried off to her bedroom, not wanting to risk being around her brother right then, not wanting to hurt him by accident.

Dorian softly placed a hand on Gatling's shoulder and gave him a small smile.
"Alow me to speak with her."
He then walked to to her room and softly knocked on the door.
"Abigail? May I enter?"

"Abby --" Gatling started to call out after her, but then frowned when she ran off before he could say anything to her, then looked over at Dorian as he placed a hand on his shoulder, asking to speak with his sister before heading off. With a sigh, Gatling went to his own bedroom and then into the bathroom that was connected to his room and tuned on a shower to wash his neck and the rest of himself.

At first there was no response from Abigail, but then the door to her room opened and she stood there, leaning against the doorway, staring up at Dorian silently, waiting for him to say whatever was on his mind.

"Trust me when I say I know how hard it all is. I never wished for this... I am here to help you through it all."
He said softly giving her a calm look.

She was silent a while longer before she sighed and rubbed her face with her hands. "I had to do this...Otherwise he...he threatened my brother..." She swallowed hard and looked down at the floor, leaning heavily against the door, closing her eyes as she let a few tears escape.

Dorian slowly pulled her in to a hug:
"I understand. I know how awful this all must feel... feeding is never easy... Speacly from those you care for. That will never get easy..."
he softly dried her tears.
"As long as you do not alow your hunger to take control, as long as you keep the monster at bay you have nothing to fear. I am here for you. I will help you get through this. I shall teatch you."

Status
Not open for further replies.