Taking Care of One Another (Wannano)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tightly she held onto him, her head buried against him. "I'm still thirsty." She complained, and looked up just as Gatling arrived, making her let out an alarmed squeak hold onto Dorian even tighter.

Gatling frowned. "Abby what's wrong with you?" He asked, unlike Dorian, not understanding what she was going through just then, his neck washed up and bandaged and his hair wet from his shower and fresh clothing on him. He was worried for his sister, not really sure how to handle her being a vampire now.

"Nothing is wrong. She is just hungry, and do not wish to harm you."
Dorian explained softly holding her with one arm and softly strocking her head with his free hand.
"I do suguest that you sleep in seperate room tonight. We do not want any axidents."

That night, Gatling slept alone in his room since they had first been brought here by Rose. He tossed and turned, though around midnight, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his neck and yelped in surprise, his eyes flying wide open to see his sister drinking from him again in her pajamas, her hair looking like she had been tossing and turning as well since it was a rather frazzled mess. "Abby..." He breathed, trying to get her attention, feeling his blood being drained a bit too quickly. "Abby!" He shook her, but all he got was a whimper and she bit down harder, so he reached over and jammed the intercom button, not wanting to hurt his sister.

A short while later the door opened and Dorian hurried inside.
"Abigail!"
He softly took her by her shoulders and spoke softly:
"Abigail, you have to let go... Abigail, you are killing him... Let go..."

For a moment it seemed she wouldn't let go, but then with obvious reluctance, she finally stopped, breathing hard, her lips now a bright red, and she stared wide eyed at her brother's unconscious form, knowing she had hurt him, and she broke free of Dorian's grip and rushed over to him, not wanting to loose him as she looked him over with trembling hands.

Dorian pressed a button on the intercom and said something shortly after a bunch of servents rushed in to the room they quickly moved Abigail out of the way and started tending to her brother.
Giving him blood and iv making sure he were alright.
Dorian walked up to her and softly placing his hands on her shoulders.

As she was moved away from her brother, she tried to hold onto him, but the number of servants tending to him and Dorian prevented her from going over to him. He was still unconscious. She could still hear his heart beating, though barely, so she knew she hadn't killed him at least. Slowly Abigail sank to the ground at Dorian's feet, burying her head in her hands.

Dorian kneeled by her softly whispering to her trying to calm her:
"Shhh.... Just listen... Can you hear his heart? Listen, slowly... It is beeting harder. He is alright...."

Slowly she lifted her head and paused to listen, and she bit her lip and nodded glumly, relief seeping into her when indeed her brother's heart seemed to be catching back up to speed, and a ghost of a smile lifted her lips before it quickly faded as soon as it had come. She let out a deep shaky breath and looked down at her now all too pale hands. "What AM I?" She asked weakly, looking up at Dorian as he kneeled next to her.

"You are... A sceared and confused young girl who have had a curse forced upon her."
He swallowed deeply:
"I am not gonna lie to you. The first few weeks the hunger is gonna try to take over. I blame myself for what have happened to your brother tonight. I should have asked him to lock his doors. Abigail, I promise I will do all I can to help you, and your brother."

"We were out in the garden when..." She stopped, trailing off as she looked up at her brother, just hours old of her new life she would be stuck with forever, and a soft moan escaped from her and she turned and buried her head against Dorian's chest, wondering if she would ever be able to be with her brother without wanting to just drain him dry of his blood.

"I know. I am sorry... All I whished were tp help.."
He held her carefully:
"The hunger will go away... After that you wont feel it as much..."

When Gatling groaned and stirred, Abby looked up and hurried over to him, taking one of his hands in hers, which he quickly pulled away, opening his eyes to glare up at her before slowly propping himself up in bed. "Seriously what's wrong with you? You nearly killed me Abby." He snapped, touching a hand to his neck and wincing.

"But I didn't mean to...I couldn't help..." She trailed off, looking down, saddened.

"Oh go away." He growled, not wanting to deal with this vampire business at the moment.

With a hurt expression, Abby hurried out of his room, going back to her own, the sound of her bedroom door slamming shut echoing to them moments later.

Dorian walked up to the bed and with a movment of his hand he dissmissed the servents.
"That was very selfish of you. What your sister is going through is very hard. And she needs your suport."
He gave a dissaproving look:
"Of what I have seen so far I thought you were a better brother than this. She do not wish to harm you, but the hunger is strong... She needs her brother- She needs you to be there for her."
With a soft sigh he turned to leave:
"I really thought you would handle your sisters new illness better."

"How can I when I don't even know what she IS now? I have no idea what to do with her." Gatling explained in his defense. With a heavy sigh, he groaned and rubbed his face with his hands, unable to move from how much of his blood his sister took. "Besides, she doesn't even want me around and then she does this? Nearly kills me? What else am I supposed to do?" He combed his hands through his black shaggy hair and folded his arms across his chest angrily, looking away from Dorian, not wanting to talk on this matter any longer.

"Your supoused to love and care for her. She did not wish to harm you, that's why she tried to stay away."
Dorian gave a deep sigh:
"But for a young vampire like herself the hunger can get to much. She needs her big brother. Right now she is going through hell. She needs you to be there for her. She is your sister. Dont forget that."

Going through Hell...Yeah this wasn't easy with him either, not knowing what his sister was anymore. Well, knowing but just not wanting to admit it to himself. How could Alastair have done this to her? He wondered, clenching his jaw shut tight, making a point of not looking at Dorian.

Abigail sat outside the door of her brother's room, silent tears falling down her cheeks as she sat there on the floor, staring down at her hands. She really had no idea what do to or who to go to or trust anymore. She had heard all her brother said. Did he not love her anymore? The thought tore her up and she stood slowly before hurrying out of the mansion, despite where she had been, feeling an unnatural pull to Alastair, knowing where he was always, and Abby returned to him, not wanting to be in the same house as her brother for fear of hurting him again.

"You wished to know what she was. She IS your sister. No matter what. And she loves you with all her heart. Are you going to stop loving her becouse of a illness she never asked for?"
Dorian said softly giving him a sadend look before turning away and leaving the room.

When Abigail finally found Alastair, she hurried over to him, getting down onto her knees and gripping his pants leg hard. "Take this back. PLEASE. Whatever you did to me, take it back." She begged, looking up at him pleadingly, desperately wanting everything to be as they were before. "Please..." She pleaded, staying down on her knees, not wanting to be this...THING she was now.

"Take what back? What I gave you is power. A gift."
He said and looked down at her.
"Even if I wanted to, and I dont, I cant. No one can. Besided why would you wish for it to go away? The power, the... Taste.... That rish taste, filling all your senses..."
He spoke softly as he made her stand again

Status
Not open for further replies.