Taking Care of One Another (Wannano)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Both can be.)

Gatling looked up as it began to get even darker still, and he sighed, giving his sister a hug, thankful she seemed to be doing better at least, even though he wasn't overly sure he liked this place, but still, he really didn't have much trust in people, with his sister being the exception of course. "We should head back inside." He told her, taking in one last deep breath of the fresh air before standing, helping his sister to her feet and taking her hand, neither sibling knowing they were being watched, again.

There were a light noice and then arms pulled them them apart from one another cloths covering their mouths and noses.
A strange smell, a few voices.
The feeling of being moved. Then darkness.

(Sorry about the lameness. XD)

"Abby!" Gatling shouted when they were suddenly yanked apart. He struggled, and saw she was doing the same, though both sibling's were knocked out by a damp cloth over their mouths and noses, leaving them to fall unconscious in their captor's hands.

When they woke, they both found themselves in separate, dark rooms with no light, tied to a chair to keep them in place. Gatling struggled, alarmed for his sister. "Abby!" He shouted, fear spearing him when she didn't respond.

The light flashed on when a man walked in through the door.
Tall, straight, and in all sceary to look at in the damp light.
"Do not worry about your sister. She is alright. For now..."

When the light was suddenly turned on, Gatling blinked, momentarily blinded, though when his eyes adjusted, he glared at the man before him, still struggling. "Where is she? What do you want from us? Who are you?" He demanded, hoping nothing to horrible would happen to the two of them. Gatling had no idea what he would do without his sister. Being in separate rooms was bad enough, let alone being separated from each other permanently forever.

Abby was just now waking up into her own dark room, right next door to her brother's, tied to a chair in the same manor. Frightened, she looked around her, wondering where her brother was and why they were here, who had taken them. She swallowed nervously, feeling a bit groggy from having been knocked out.

"She is... Around. It is simple really. What Dorian wants I make sure he dont get."
The man gave a snear at Dorians name.
"I am were Dorian came from. I am Alastair."

"If you hurt my sister..." He trailed off, breathing hard in his anger, his hands clenched into tight fists. "What ARE you going to do with us?" He demanded, getting quite annoyed with the thick ropes around his wrists and ankles. He feared the answer to that question, but he wanted to know, especially where it concerned his sister, since she was still plagued with the cough that could creep up on her any time, and he wouldn't be there for her tied to this chair.

"Perhaps I shall do to you both what I did to Dorian, slowly drink you dry. Then turn you in to one of my children."
He said while he looked over his nails.
"What ever I decide on, it will not be pretty. Perhaps I shall wait a few years with your sister and then take her a one of my brides. I have not quite desided yet."

Horrified, Gatling's face went pale and his eyes went wide. "Let my sister go." He growled, his dark green eyes narrowing dangerously at the man, the elder brother's lips pressed into a hard annoyed line. "Do what you want to me but leave my sister." He demanded, knowing it would kill him inside if he got his sister hurt.

"Oh but it is you sister I do want. I bet she taste devine."
He said and licked his lips showing his fangs.
"You I have no reall intrest in."

"Leave her alone." Gatling growled. "Take my blood." He urged, still struggling in his chair. Anything but his sister. He had to protect her, despite not being with her. "Please, just take my blood." He begged, though Gatling hated begging, he really didn't see to much of any other option. Why did it have to be his sister? He wondered in dismay, even though the thought of being fed from made his stomach churn, hoping his breakfast would stay where he had put it, in his belly.

"I think not. In fact I think I shall go and take a taste."
He said and turned to the door and left.
He walked in to the next room were Abigail were:
"And how are you my lovley lady?"

She looked over when Alastair entered, her heart pounding from nerves. To say the least, she was scarred, and worried for Gatling, hoping wherever he was he was okay. "Where's my brother?" She asked, her voice trembling a bit from nerves, though not near as demanding or angry as her brother had been with him.

"Just next door. Do not worry about him. It is you I am more interested in."
He explained to her walking up to her and softly moving a lock of hair from her face.
"You see Dorian and I go way back, And what he wants I get."

"Me...? Why?" She asked quietly, leaning away from him a bit as he moved a lock of her curly black hair from her face, exposing more of her neck. "H-how do you know Dorian?" She asked, curious, despite her fear of whatever it was that was going on and this man himself, wondering what he was going to do with her and her brother.

"I created Dorian. When he were just a boy I drained him of his blood. I made him what he is today."
He run a finger down her neck.
"Perhaps I should do the same to you? Turn you and drink form you forever."
He flashed his fangs again

Abigail shivered as she felt his cold pale finger run down his neck. She really didn't know what she was into now, to be frozen forever at just the young age of thirteen. Even though that may be the only cure for her illness perhaps. "But...I...My brother..." She breathed, looking up at him with pleading green eyes, the very same as Gatling's.

"I have not quite desided what to do with him just yet."
He said and stood back up.
"Perhaps I shall turn him perhaps I shall turn him in to my dinner tonight. I have not quite desided yet."

A frightened and worried whimper escaped from her, and she desperately shook his head. "D-d-don't...Please...I...I'll do what you want...Please don't hurt him..." She pleaded, her heart pounding so loud even she could hear it in her own ears. Abigail looked up at him with frightened green eyes, and she shifted nervously in the chair she was tied to, making the chair creak slightly with the adjustment of her weight on it.

(Maybe she gets turned and they have to keep Gatling as a blood supply?)

"Oh we will see."
He said with a small lick of his lips.
"All this talk is making me hungry."

Status
Not open for further replies.