Taking Care of One Another (Wannano)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still she got no reply, and before Rose could enter, force herself into Abigail's room, there was the sound of a distinct click of a lock being placed.

"Alright then darling. We will all be here when you wish to talk. We all worry for you... Good night then." she said softly waited a few seconds and then walked away

Gatling paced in his room, not sure what to do for his sister, and after a while of just tossing and turning in bed, he decided to go find Rose. "Did she talk to you?" He asked her when he managed to catch up with the woman.

"No... The poor darling is really shook up. She will need time." Rose answered softly

A sigh escaped from her older brother, and he nodded, cursing Alastair in his head, partly wishing the man were alive just so he could do away with him again. If he were Abby he supposed he too would be rather shaken up after what the beast had tried to get her to do. "Yeah..." He agreed, then got an idea. "Is there a good gift shop near by?" He wondered.

"The closest would be thirty minutes away by car." She answered with a soft smile.
"The driver can take you there in the morning if you wish."

He nodded once, though there was a bit of a troubled look in Gatling's eyes. "Er...Only thing is...I don't have any money..." He admitted, biting his lip.

"Oh dont you worry. It is all taken care of. In your desk top drawer on the left, you will find a wallet with a new idcard along with a bank card. The money on that is your own and every month Dorian will put in more."
Rose said smiling.

Gatling smiled a bit. "Thank you." And shyly and surprisingly, he gave Rose a hug before hurrying off to his bedroom to find what he was looking for. He wasn't sure what he could get his sister to cheer her up, but he could be certain she didn't want anything to do with romance.

Rose smiled warmly, suprised and happy over the shy hug.
She really hoped everything would work out for them all.

The next night, Gatling had the driver take him out, and when he came back, he came back baring a diary and a writing pen for his sister, as well as a ribbon for her hair. He wasn't sure if she'd come out of her room yet, but he had to try, and he knocked softly on her bedroom door. "Abby?"

"Go away." She muttered.

Gatling sighed softly and combed a hand through her hair. "Abby please. You can't stay in your room all the time. I...got something for you..." He trailed off, hoping the surprise would bring her out, and it did, making him smile a bit, and he handed her the wrapped packages, which she took hesitantly.

Rose calmly walked past a soft smiile at them before continueing on her way

"But...What are these for?" Abby wondered, looking up at her brother with tired eyes.

"I thought you'd like them. Since you've been having it rough lately." He explained. "May I come in now?" He wondered, and entered when she allowed him to, closing the door behind them. "Go ahead, open them." He urged, sitting down in one of the chairs in her room, watching her as she slowly unwrapped the packages.

(I am sorry I have no idea what to write...)

The night slowly moced on.

Status
Not open for further replies.