Taken

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Dr. Kileaton clenched his jaw, that was not the way he had thought this would go… The original plan was to test her invisibility but now, now she had annoyed him even more than he had been. He turned to some of the guards that were behind him and nodded to the room Shadow and the now dead wolf were in. 2 of the guards then walked out of the control room and into the other room to retrieve the carcass. They left to dispose of the carcass and Jasper went back over the intercom, "That will be all for today. I expect you'll be here again soon." He told her then the guards came back into the testing room and grabbed her to bring he back to her room.

Looking at how Hayley reacted, Alina wrote down notes accordingly, Startled by sudden boost in speed, but is still stable. Looking up from her writing, she was met with a death glare from her red, red eyes. She looked down, but hid her intimidation with a cold, judging glare from herself, seeing if she was meeting up to her 'standards'. So far, she was.

Continuing to watch the girl, the natural thought that occurred to her to boost up the speed. But should she fail to keep up, painful, shocking tasers that awaited. Still, tests were supposed to test, weren't they? She had to see this girl's limits. Her finger hovered over the speed dial, and looking up one last time, she set it back to zero. There wouldn't be data that would useful, anyways.

"Abilities testing next." she said simply, running her hands over the controls to prepare the next test. Robotic hands with disks came out of the wall. They would throw the disks at Hayley, who would have to stop them as they were thrown faster and faster.

Hayley quickly stopped running, her breathing slightly irregular but nothing more than what a normal human would get after taking a jog. Once the disks came out of the walls she sighed and started working through all the different things she could do to stop them the best way, she knew they would be thrown at her- it was pretty obvious. She wasn't sure exactly how she should do it though.

Shadow was pushed into her room forcefully, feeling quite successful with the situation in the testing area. When the guards began to walk away she called out sarcastically "Goodbye my lovely guardians!" They gave her a threatning look, but continued walking. "I love you guys!" She let out a giggle, and decided to listen in on the other's thoughts.

Eille's eyes fluttered open and were abruptly blinded by white lights. Her small pale hands jerked upwards but she found them restrained by cold metal, her eyes darted around the almost complete white room as she adjusted to the intense light. She saw a man in a lab coat to the side of her, his back turned away from the nymph.

"Wha-wha" Eille stuttered somehow unable to speak. The man spun around quickly and she could tell he was surprised to see that she had waken up. But before Eile could say another word, the enigmatic man injected her with a syringe filled with a weird white substance. As the liquid entered her body her mind faded and she was knocked out once more.

Eille once again opened her eyes and this time, she was greeted by a warming sight. Hundreds and hundreds of multi-colored leaves made the roof of her foresty home in Riviera. Cracks of sunlight peeked and as a single leaf fell from its position, causing a ray of sunlight to pierce through the cover right onto her face she smiled.

But then all the sudden the beautiful, comforting feeling she had was ripped away as the foul, choking haze of smoke entered her lungs and the leaves began catching on fire one by one. Tears ran down her eyes as she saw her forest home burn into a small white room and as the light grass she thought she was laying on had transformed into an equally white mattress.

"Where am I?" Eille gasped, her eyes still stinging from the rush of emotions.

//I made her like a recently added subject if that kay' with everyone. ^^

Once all the arms came out of the wall, seeming eager to just throw the disks at her as the scientists were to see the subjects suffer- But it was all for science, Alina thought to herself. Why, just think of how many people could be saved by this research... Some way, some how, she had to believe that, as other than her standards, that was her motivation.

With a button press, the disks came flying out towards Hayley, not too fast, but as time went on, they would go on. Alina watched intently.

Hayley saw the discs right when they were thrown and quickly dodged or destroyed the first couple of them by doing a series of flips and gymnastic-style movements or by simply hitting them hard enough for the disks to break into many pieces. Once the first round was over she stood there for a moment in shock at what she had just done. Because of the blood, it had enhanced her movements and reaction time so each movement only took about a second. She hadn't moved that quickly ever since she had arrived at the lab, since no one would allow her to eat any flesh or blood, which is what she basically lived on before she had arrived. Her face showed her confusion as she looked around at the many cracked or smashed disks which lay all around her. She could barely remember her movements since her preservation instincts had kicked in and took control so she would not be injured. A smile then grew on her face at her actions, it was a great feeling to know that she could move that quickly and that she was strong enough to wreck the expensive metal disks the lab had to buy. She then looked over at Alina with a challenging smirk.

Genni looked at the two animals just entered the room and wasnt the least surprised when one of them talked. he looked back at it and said in a firm voice that was not trusting of the two things that were surely about to bring much pain and/or death "of course it wasnt,do you think im stupid? just so you know, it wasnt my idea to get totured." he couldnt help that smartass comment, he wasnt in the best mood. " lets just get this over with you two overgrown house cats" he wasnt about to fight it, he knew that was futile and would only make his overall punishment worse.(hey! sorry about the wait guys! my internet is down and i have to use the comps at the library so i wont be able to post on a regular basis and i would really appreciate it if you didnt go to fast on the roleplay, and again sorry about the wait)

((I can understand, Ninja, the internet at college isn't to good either. And just for reference, Pain is already in human form.))

Danger growled softly, eyes looking at Pain with a slightly sorrowful stance. He didn't like this any more than Pain did, simple as that. Pain knelt, holding his arm out to Danger with a slight nod. The cat growled again, but bit down on the offered forearm, drawing blood and nearly snapping the bone.

Pain, of course, felt nothing, only seeing the blood and hearing the flesh and bone give. His eyes went to the other, void and controlled. The pain the kid would feel would be twice what Pain should have been feeling; in essence his arm would feel like it was being torn to shreds and shattered in dozens of places without any real physical damage being done. But that was only the start. The doctor man wanted this kid to suffer and, on Pain's home world, this was nothing. Hell, this would barely hurt Danger, but that was because they were raised on it. No softies, no weaklings. Culling was even a given if the kid Trans wasn't strong enough to crawl by day two. ​Sorry kid...

To say she was bored was an understatment. How long were they planning on keeping them in lock down this time? She was used to living free out in the woods with an abundance of open space. She could hear voices coming from the holes in the walls near the ceiling. They were rather small and because they went through the width of thick cement walls, she was never able to see anyone. Unless of course, they had a way to fly or float? To stave off the stir crazy feeling that Tynes could feel creeping up on her, she caused the air in her room to coil under her, lifting her gently to the ceiling. If anything, maybe she could learn some new words. The problem came in figuring out what they meant and how to use them properly. As long as she returned to the floor before any guards came and opened the door, they would never be the wiser.

Shadow sat very still in her cell, still recovering from the previous testing. "I need to get out of this place," She thought sadly. "If only my race had killed off the last ones decades upon decades ago, all of these creatures would be free! We'll escape, we'll escape." Shadow then stood slowly, as she didn't want to stress her body too much. She looked out of her cell through the bars, (she was one of the few who could see out) and scratched her nail along one of them. The cell detected this, and shocked her immediately. Shadow was used to this already, it was a punishment for when she clawed her way out of the cell in one night when she first arrived at this horrid place. "Well, I might as well listen in on everyone, it's SOMETHING to do..." She scanned the minds of humans and other creatures in the lab, listening for any interesting thoughts.

Genni colapsed on the floor from the pain and was now gasping for breath and on the verge of blackout, he wasnt used to this kind of pain as usually he could heal himself but he had no fire with which to heal. "why...do...you..so..what..they say??" he said between gasps"is...it because....youre afraid?....or just be....cause you....like....causing pain?" he was on his feet now and was doing his best to ignore the pain. he wasnt going to let these people break him

Danger let go as Pain stood, tensing his leg as Danger bit down again. He transferred the pain again, feeling his leg snap but not feeling the pain; he doubled it for the boy again, eyes looking down at Danger. "If it were me they threatened, I would gladly disobey. But it wasn't." He rubbed Danger's head as the guy bit down harder; would have seemed strange anywhere else. Petting the creature biting you; but this was normal. Hie leg fractured again and he just sent the pain he should have felt to Genni. There was nothing on Genni to heal, so even if he could, it wouldn't have done any good. "They threatened my friend instead, and so yes, I do fear. Not them, not for me, but for what they will do to him. In my world, fear is a natural, common thing; but it's never hindered us."

Genni felt the extreme pain in his other extremity and colapsed on the gorund and vomited due to pain but stood, shakily, back up."i.....could help *vomit* you!" Genni was hoping that they would take the offer but didnt expect them two. he wasnt going to last much longer anyway. he could already feel the world going dark around him but was going to stay on his feet as long as possible.

Danger scoffed, not at the statement but at the vomit. Sickening, really; back home, getting sick in front of others was shameful. But, this kid wasn't raised their way. Pain backed off, drawing the pain back to him, until Genni should have felt nothing. Doctor didn't want the guy to faint...he wanted him punished. Pain was far from done, but best to let the guy recover a little. He leaned back against the wall, sliding down at looking at the bone jutting out of his leg. No wonder the kid almost fainted. He scoffed, snapping the femur back in line and feeling the old healing magic set in. He had no control of that. He sent a small dose of pain to the kid, to keep him at bay, while saying with a disapproving tone, "How? With a rebellion? An un-thought out, uncouth, unsupervised, spurring rebellion? You're not the only one to get punished for this today!"

Pain looked at Genni, shaking his head, "Shadow has suffered as well, and Hayley. And believe it or not, but Danger and I are as well. Back home, our trade was not torture, we were gatherers. Foods, crops, meat. Whatever was edible. We do not favor the art of torture, and believe me, it's an art." He growled, eyes slitting to favor his feline half while he stood, leg fully healed. Danger growled, putting his head against Pain's side, calming him. Pain sighed, shaking his head, "But that doesn't matter now, does it?"

Genni laughed in relief as the pain receded and he stood up straight and ignored the small, sharp burst of pain "What happened this morning was unplanned , i'll give you that one , but i have been planning on a rebellion for as long as i have been here. and with your help i have all that i need to set it in motion." He smiled.

Danger growled, but Pain's eyes grew hard. Rebellion. He'd been apart of one back home, had led battles and charges. Had lost many friends, all his family. He didn't favor rebellions any longer. "We're not through..." Danger clawed Pain's back, ripping the flesh away and letting Pain send it to the kid. "Scream, and listen to me. They hear everything without something drowing it out."

Pain waited for Genni to scream before saying, his voice low, "Keep talking openly about this, and they'll always know how to stop you. Planning a rebellion is not as simple as take control, kill the guards, run wild. What happens once we're free? Where do we go? Have you thought of this?" He felt danger bite down on his side but again didn't feel the pain. "None of us are home, and none of us know this world. We have to have a plan, if we succedd in escaping, on where we go after. If you don't think things through..." He felt the scar at his neck, riged and burned, the only wound to ever hurt him. He'd touched death with that one, and never wanted to touch it again. "Things happen that you'll regret and can't change." He pulled the pain back again as Danger dropped down onto all fours again.

After the pain receded once again he couldnt help himself bu vomit once more. "ugh disgusting.....i have answers to all of your queries but i'd like to gte this over with as soon as possible, and for you information, i was born and raised on this damn planet!" he spit on the floor to rid his mouth of the taste of vomit and grabbed on to some lab equipment, bracing himself for the next wave of pain.

"Right, hamun. I forget your breed is not like mine." Pain said, letting his own back heal, hand still resting on his neck. He was only a Trans. He could die like anyone else. He hadn't known that when he was young. "Try this..." A light blue light flared from the scar on his neck, the old pain awake once again. It barely hurt him now, but he recalled the old pain much clearer. A hangman can last ten days swinging, if their necks don't break on the fall. He was cut down after six, assumed dead and gone; he crawled away that night. He recalled the burn, the suffocation; and put that on the kid, no more or less than what he'd felt years ago.

Once again, she couldn't see anything through the holes. She couldn't even tell if they lead into another room or a hallway. Letting herself back down to the floor, Tynes sat, thoughts streaming through her mind, jumping from one topic to the next with no rhyme or reason to them. Where did they take her brother? Surely he would have tried to escape and find me! Wouldn't he? After all, he is very powerful and could strike them down if needed to with his lightning. What happened to those other creatures they took away? I hope they are okay. If only I could talk to someone, maybe they have heard things that would help answer my questions. Tugging in her legs so that she could rest her chin on her knees, Tynes sat, rocking back and forth.