Take My Breath Away~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alva felt a sense that something was bothering him. As he starts the car. She looks at him and sighs softly.. "I'm sorry..."

Rylan looks at her and furrows his eyebrows, "Why are you sorry?" He asks confused and takes her hand.

He chuckles, "It's fine, it's not like you knew that was gonna happen."
He plants a soft kiss on Alva's lips.

Alva smiles softly and places his hand on her cheeks and looks at him. "We never had some alone time.." she wanted to cuddle and kiss his cute face. She couldn't help but giggle.

"You wait young one." He says in a weird elderly voice and smiles, he kisses her again. He moves his hand back into Alva's and drives out of the parking lot. He planned on stopping at a look out of the city and parking the car so the back of the pickup truck was facing the city and they'd sit there looking out at the stars and buildings.He also had a little something else planned.

she didn't like the 'young one' line but the way he said it made her giggle. She looked out her eindow and saw a city. Confused she looked at him. "Thought we were going away from cities?"

"We're going to the look out up on that mountain," he points, "Then we will continue going that way out the the cities." He points once again and returns his hand back to Alva's.

She looks at him and giggled grabbing the bag of marshmellows from behind her chair. She craved them so badly now.

Rylan glances at her, and sees the marshmallows. A big goofy smile appears on his face he was so hungry.

Alva chuckles and gave him the bag. She sits and gazes at the mountain. "Ever think of life of how life would be like if you chose to be a farmer my love?"

"Eh not really, I never brought myself to think about it. I only really thought about guitar.. Being a guitarist." He says.

She nods and giggles. "You can play?" He plays guitar. She was really amazed. Her mother made her take choir when she was younger though she hated it because she was forced to sing. She wanted to have a normal childhood but her mother wouldn't let her because of her petty likings.

"Yeah," He points to his guitar that was in the back seat, "Meet Fredrick."He says referring to his guitar.

Alva looks in the back amd waved. "Hii". She then looks at Rylan and softly kisses his cheek. She looked at him and smiled softly. She laid his hand where her heart is. Her heart raced as she kissed his lips.

Rylan kissed her back until he realised he was driving. He pulled away and saw that they were nearly swerving off the road, he get back properly on the road and sighs in relief.

"Oops.. " Alva sits back and stiffles another giggle. She covers her mouth and feels like she shrunk in her seat. She blushes red. She opens a window and lays on the seat. Looking at the window the wind made her feel amazing.

Rylan grabbed a marshmallow and ate it. The drive took a bit. When Rylan pulled in the look out the stars were just out. He parked so the back of the truck was facing the city on the high mountain. He got out and walked over to her side and opened her door, "My lady." He said.
Once she was out his opened the back door grabbed out the box of cookies, two cans of Pepsi and Fredrick the guitar. He took Alva's hand and walked around to the back and climbed in he placed the items down and helped Alva in.

Unaware where she was she held his hand and got into the area. She sat and smiled at Rylan. "Baby youre so romantic." She giggles and looks at the city.

He sits, "You just wait." He says, he grabs Fredrick the guitar, takes it out of the case and places it across his lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.