Take My Breath Away~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sits and hugs her knees and lays her head on top of her legs. Her gaze goes to Rylan as he grabbed Frederick. She smiles softly and hides her face giggling.

Rylan smiles and clears his throat. He stars to play Beside You by Marianas Trench ((watch this:3 :
))
He sings:

"When your tears are spent on your last pretense,
And your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense.
When it's in your spine like you've walked for miles
And the only thing you want is just to be still for a while.

If your heart wears thin I will hold you up
And I will hide you when it gets too much
I'll be right beside you
I'll be right beside you

When you're overwhelmed and you've lost your breath
When the space between the things you know is blurry nonetheless.
When you try to speak but you make no sound
And the words you want are out of reach but they've never been so loud

I'll be right beside you
I'll be right beside you

I will stay.
Nobody will break you,
Yeah.

Trust in me, trust in me.
Don't pull away
Trust in me, trust in me.
I'm just trying to keep this together,
Because I could do worse and you could do better

Tears are spent on your last pretense
And your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defence.

I'll be right beside you
Nobody will break you

I'll be right beside you"

He strums down once when he finishes. He looks up and smiles at Alva.

as she hear the words to the song her attention turns to Rylan, she slowly smiles. God he was adorable. She lifted her head and smiles at him. She slowly crawls to him and sits on her knees. Laying a kiss on his cheek.

He smirks and slides off the back of the pickup truck he faces her and holds out a hand, "Dance with me." He says and smiles lopsided.

Alva giggles "I don't dance." She gets up and wraps her arms around his neck and leans him for a kiss upon the lips. This was perfect. She smiles softly into his eyes. "I love you Rylan".

"I love you too, I'd love you more - if that's possible- if you dance with me." He smiles.

She blushes and wraps his arms around her waist. She leaned in. "Lead the way?"

He smiled and stepped side to side slowly looking into her eyes, he leaned down and kissed her softly.

She stepped side to side, careful not to step on his feet. As he leaned in to kiss her softly she the same, closing her eyes. Her heart melted.

"I love you so much." He whispered when they pulled away still slowly stepping side to side.

She smiles softly and giggle "I love you too". She stepped side to side.

Rylan took one of his hand off the small of Alva's back and took one of her hands from around his neck he held it, he raised it above her head and twirled her around smiling.

As she twirls she laughs. Before facing him again she looks into his eyes and kisses him again once more.

Rylan kisses back and places his hand back on the small of her back and pulls her closer.

Alva looks into his eyes and smiles softly getting pulled in close she stood, "Rylan.. I love you so much words can't explain how much I feel for you. You make me the happiest girl in the world and.. -" she couldn't think of nothing else to say.

Rylan kissed her again he lifted her up and set her on the edge of the back of the pickup truck, kissing her.

Alva sits on the edge of the pickup truck and kisses him softly, she pulls him close to her locking lips.

Rylan had his hands on the small of her back. He moved a hand and placed it on the side of her neck.

Rylan kissed with more passion. He wished this moment would never end.

Status
Not open for further replies.