Take care of me

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
( alright! xD Bye-bye~ i cant sleep since my brother here is watching a movie with his couple of friends :/ what i get for being roomed with him )

Reactions: Everlasting
Siera whispers to Rayne. "My big bro thinks you're hot." She giggles.

There was always a rush of air when he showed up. His fingers combed through the air as he arrived, and he could feel the rush of wind from beneath his sunglasses. The assignment had been simple. Leave the offices. Get some hours in the field. As he began his descent down, he planned his strategies and plans. There had been so many, in recent years - so many plans that had always come to one satisfying conclusion. Some of them ended with a bang, others, a whimper, but they always ended with a gold star on his chest, and a shining smile on his face.

His feet touched the ground, and he was human again. Blonde haired, fair skinned, eyes that were hidden by dark glasses. The sly smirk that played at his lips as a slim cigarette hung between them. Jeans and a shirt. Dressed not to impress, but instead, to be taken upon as a symbol of his office. His office and his profession. He had been in the game a very long time, and he knew the rules better than anybody. They were nearby, he knew. In a small house with many doors, and a boy who wanted something very much. And then, they were at a park, with The Girl. The Girl that was The Object. The Desired Result. The Crown. They had many names for her in the profession. He liked using her name. That always gave him a real kick.

He began to walk towards the park, knowing his destination, knowing his prize. The Boy who wanted The Girl. He could have named them both, but it was more fun to find out slowly. To gain truth and trust the hard way. Through sweat and tears, and mostly blood. The man - or what was pretending to be a man- drifted by the girl, the sister, and the boy. He smiled to each of them, a winning, bright smile. Perfect teeth, despite the cigarette. Blonde hair swept across his forehead. A healthy flush in his cheeks. A hundred percent human and alive.

"Oy. Nice day fer a walk, ain't it?"

Rayne shook her head laughing a bit, "Yeah right, im sure your just kidding." she smiled while petting her head. She felt something wrong around her though she ignored it, she felt like it was none of her business. But it wasn't possible, sure she heard many people said that, sigh even her own dad which was really embarrassing somehow, she never once accepted it, mostly from the guy she accidentally bit. Wait, did she even forgive her for that?

Then once she stared down at her clothes she remembered, she was only wearing a white loose shirt. That's why the son and his mother was staring at her, she looked like a really homeless person. This wasn't even her shirt, she's ready to bet that its their fathers if not then it was hers but she never really knew about it. The only outfit she had at home was a dress, a white simple dress that had a purple ribbon on the place of her stomach, it's top was ruffled which almost looks like she was going to a simple party. Although it made her look great.

"Oy. Nice day fer a walk, aint it?" she heard someone said, she looked up and saw a man looking perfect, too perfect, but still she wouldn't be smart enough to understand, "Mhm! It is isn't it! We were just heading towards the park" she said smiling, she didn't mind talking to strangers, actually she always talk to strangers wherever she goes. Sad thing about her was really gullible, she believes what everyone would tell her, either they say it in a sarcastic way shed still believe it, "Wait... who are you again?" she asked, she knew a bunch of strangers around the streets but she never met this guy before, not even once.

( r e - e d i t e d )

Siera tugs on Rayne's sleeve and whispers, "I've got a bad feeling about this guy." She looks at him.

"Don't be silly Siera, he looks nice." she gave her a comforting smile while holding her hands, "If something goes wrong ill always protect you and your brother!" she said proving the worth of her promise, yes she had always protected them secretly, but they never really knew about it. She stared at the man again and thought about it, was he really a good person? Can she trust this guy? Although it wasn't her habit by judging people by cover, so she just went along and made 'nice-nice'. After all maybe he was a nice person and she just clearly said something rude.

Once she remembered about it she looked around then at the back, she saw him walking behind us a bit slow, she walked towards him and lend out a hind, "You're much more hard to handle than your sister, come on you little slowpoke." she sent a teasing grin which more likely looked like a sweet smile.

The man smiled. He glanced over her, once, but the direction of his eyes was invisible underneath the dark shades of his glasses. He chomped on the end of the cigarette before smiling brightly. He was certain, now, and his certain expressed itself with twitches in his smile, the edges of it actually managing to reach his eyes - or one could assume, judging by the movements in his cheekbones. Again, however, the truth of the gesture was hidden by his glasses. He tilted his hair back, flicking a piece of blonde hair away from his strong brow.

"Loveleh out, truleh." His accent was strange, old fashioned. It was if his voice had come from another time, harsh and cracked. It didn't match the man's clean cut appearance or his sharp as glass smile . "Buh nah as loveleh as sum I've seen." His dimples show as he laughs strangely, perhaps out of place. He sweeps a deep bow, old fashioned in the gesture, but he makes it smooth - one single flourish of his hand. His words seem performance-like. Rehearsed? Maybe. "M' name's Todd. If you wanna be specific 'bout it, Todd Renard." He blew out a cloud of blue smoke from his mouth, careful to divert it away from the girl. The Girl. The Girl had capital letters, and he had to remember that. That was part of his job - remembering the capital-letters for certain words. Capital letters meant something. You were somebody with capital letters. "And 'ooh are yeh, loveleh miss?"

The man, Todd, glanced at Siera, turning his head to look at her. "Don' worreh yer little 'ead, little miss. I ain't gonna bite-cha."

Vienna roamed around the park, knocking down every trash, seeing if there's any wasted food in there. Then she heard a weird person's accent, not too far away from her.

Coincidentally, she also smell an animal scent, but it was mixed with human scent. She quickly rushed to where the scent and the strange accent grew stronger and louder.

The guy with the weird accent seemed suspicious, and Vienna's eyes narrowed. He was talking to a girl, who has an unusual animal scent on her, a guy, and a child. She laid low in the bushes, tail curling towards her, and see when she could make a move.

Rayne stared at him understanding his accent, what? even though she never went to school there were some books left behind at home, for a stubborn father his things were quite useful, "Really? That must be nice then, so your a traveler perhaps?" it must be great to see lovely places around the world, the only place she knew was the park sadly, once she saw something appearing on his hand she clapped impress, "You must be practicing that huh?" she never saw that kind of performance before, it really impressed her.

"Don' worreh yer little 'ead, little miss. I ain't gonna bite-cha." she heard him say, she chuckled a bit and stared at him with a smile, though her eyes showed darkness in it. "'cause if you do try and hurt them i'll be the one biting you" she said as cold as ever, she looked back at Raiden then at Siera, "Wanna go to the park now?" she said her expression changing into something wistful, something was gonna happen, she felt it. She looked back at Todd then bowed politely, "Nice meeting you, hope we can meet again... soon"

For some reason Raiden didn't have a good feeling about this guy either. He had this cold feeling about him....a very cold feeling.... Raiden already knew about some of his abilities. He only knew how to use one and it took a lot of energy to do that. If he had to fight this guy he wouldn't know how. He decided to stay quiet. He heard a ruffle in the bushes as he followed Rayne towards the park. He looked straight in that direction, but just decided to keep walking. His eyes drifted back to Rayne, of course. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her, and the fact that he was behind her didn't help in any way.

Siera holds Rayne's hand tight. "The way you talked to him near the end of the conversation seemed like he made you nervous too." She smiles. "And if someone tried hurting you I'd protect you too."

"I was? I'm sorry, i was quite scared it sounded like he was gonna hurt you, i guess i made a wrong timing to judge." she chuckled nervously, but actually she was faking it. Sure she didn't want them both to get hurt, otherwise their parents would punish her but there was something about Todd, no something else. "Let's just go to the park, 'kay?" she said smiling, that's all she could do right now, pretend and make sure they wouldn't figure out. That made her feel bad, was that counted as lying to them?

Once they were nearing the park she looked up the sky, there weren't any stars tonight, why is that? She remembered the glimmering stars that she would see every night, was today an exception? She let go of Siera's hand and smiled, "I'll just go sit down alright, i'm feeling a bit dizzy.." she said as an excuse and made her way to the nearest bench, she shouldn't get them both involve. She shouldn't have left the house with them.

Siera follows her. "No way I'm leaving your side big sis. Something's not right. I can feel it 'kay?" She looks over at Raiden then back. "He's noticed too."

Raiden tried his best not to be distracted by Rayne. Such a flawless girl was hard to ignore. He looked around cautiously, then looked at his sister. I wonder if she has any abilities like me, he thought to himself. He walked up to his sister slowly and examined her. "Are you okay Siera?" he asked her.

((Edited because of missed posts!))

Todd grinned. It was in his nature, to grin, just as it was in Raiden's to look at The Girl. It was hard not to look at her, if you were the sort of person who was driven by that sort of thing. Todd was. Todd breathed it, exuded it, ate it, drank it - that feeling was his life's blood. His white smile glinted in the sunlight - as reflective as the panes of his dark glasses. He looked them over, one by one. He had to stay with them. It was his job. He remembered the last job that he had, something about werewolves and werewolf hunters. Werewolves were under his hand, most of the time - he steered their reins. Not that anybody knew. Not that anybody would ever know. The blonde haired man simply smiled at them, and adjusted his sunglasses on the top of his nose.

So, Todd did what all Todds do, or what all Todds did. He followed. The blonde haired man made sure to keep his distance, and he made it as casual as he could. He whistled to himself, an upbeat tune that was lost in the early afternoon wind. He caught up quickly, since they stopped. He could have followed them for days. For centuries. But it all ended with The Girl taking a seat on a park bench. He strode up confidently, smiling, and whistling.

"'Yeh don' min' if I tag along, do yeh?" His look turns sheepish, eyebrows curving upwards. "'M just a biz'ness traveleh - came 'ere fer a cahn'frence an' I don' rightfulleh know wha' tah do wit' meself." He laughs again, but leans forward slightly, rocking forward on the balls of his feet. He turns his spectacled head towards Rayne, and moves his head, in the customary 'once-over' gesture, though the effect is somewhat diminished by his lack of eyes.

"Why yeh assumin' I wan'na 'urt anybodeh? Thas' just bad manners. "m just a simple man, lookin' to occyehpy meself."

Siera looks at her brother, knowing what he was thinking. "I'm fine. And you're right big bro. I do too." She smiles. She looks at the man. "I'm not assuming you want to.hurt anyone. You just give off a weird feeling."

Rayne stared at Siera then at Raiden then at Todd, he was right, she was just being rude to him, "Okay then... We don't mind if you came along i guess... Right Siera? Raiden?" from the look on her face she gave a worried smile, he did acted kinda strange, no wonder she wanted to stay away from him. She just didn't want anybody to get hurt, "I'm sorry...for being rude Todd," she stared at him apologizing, 'If anything bad happens.. i'm gonna regret it' she thought to herself.

Siera nods. "I guess..." She puts her hands in her pockets.

"Why you gotta come along!?" he asked in anger. "Why are you following us in the first place!?" He stopped and just realized what his sister said. She already knew....what? she had never told him before. She's usually good with telling him things that had happened to her. Well at least she told him. Now once we were away from this creepy Todd fellow we could probably learn what these abilities were. He then stopped again....the house...they should be getting back now before their parents realized that they're gone with Rayne....this could result in so much trouble for them. Raiden decided to just go with it. First he felt they needed to deal with this creep first.

Rayne stared at Raiden, he was yelling loudly, she stared at Todd and looked down. What was it the right thing to do? She looked over at Raiden then tugged on the end of his shirt, "Don't.. be rude okay?" there were much things she was worried about, Todd was now gonna be one of them. "He's just an ordinary person... I think there's nothing wrong with him" she said softly, of course that was a lie. She then stared at Siera, they didn't trust him, she was sure of it, yet she trusted him, well somehow at least.