Take care of me

Raiden rushed to his room and unlocked the door. He opened the door and shut the door quickly and quietly once he was inside his room. His bed was across the room and he already heard his parents getting up so in one huge hop he jumped and swung on his fan straight onto his bed. Once he was on his bed he looked around in shock. how'd I do that?...that was awesome! he thought to himself. He then got himself under the covers and pretended to be asleep. It would be time for school soon...great...he got no sleep and he's expected to go to school. He was pretty much screwed.

'I need...to calm down...' she kept repeating, 'Please...calm down...' she stopped running into the wall and began going up to the stairs, 'It hurts... my head.. it f****ing hurts!' she cursed to herself while whining on her wolf form, she looked around and began scratching on the door where their parents were staying. Unfortunately she didn't notice them leave earlier and continued scratching, 'Help me!' her eyes was fully pitch back and showed that she was worried.

Rayne started running into the door not bothering how much it would hurt her,
'Answer the door!' she then stopped and looked at the door heading outside, there was something there, no was it a someone? She continued staring at it then ignored it after a few minutes, once she looked at the window it was almost morning, looks like another day to do house work. But this wasn't her problem now, she needed to get out of this place. Finally she found her own escape, when she looked out the window there was a couch near it, than a small table with some expensive decorations, 'I'm sorry...' she said thinking to herself, she knew the man that was their father would scold her soon. So she just.

Jumped. She ran over to the couch then jumped heading towards the table, afterwards crashed into the window, no matter what she was still a wolf, an animal who eats meat, a carnivore She shook her head ignoring her thoughts then began laying down the grass outside and covered her eyes trying to think of her own happy place.

Reactions: Everlasting
As Raiden was getting ready for school he heard a crash outside of his room. An intruder? Couldn't be. Raiden ran out of his room and saw the crashed window by the front door. What the hell? he thought to himself as he ran towards the window he looked outside and noticed Rayne in her wolf form running away. "Yeah I'm definitely in trouble now!' he said to himself. He swallowed and then went to go wake up Siera. Raiden had to make a decision. It was to either continue his day and go to school, or skip school and go looking for Rayne...hard decision.

Rayne felt much more relax staying outside, there was no one here to see nor a human to hurt. She slowly opened her eyes, it was back to it's original color she then stood on her 4 paws staring up the sky, it was already morning. Her wolf form began running around the trees enjoying herself, but of course she knew that she had to look around otherwise there might be a hunter that's near. 'A hunter...' she stopped running and remembered the mistake she had done, she didn't actually remember the whole picture only that she showed the hunter the way to the pack, they made a trade but she had forgotten what it was. She saw a little girl roaming around the woods and her pet dog.

The dog had smelled her scent and began running towards Rayne as it's owner followed, "
Well hello there doggy... are you lonely...?'" the little girl said crouching as the dog smelled her around, she decided to nod as the girl smiled, good that she didn't find her suspicious. Immediately the little girl was standing giving Rayne a sign to follow, "Come 'ere" somehow little girls made her feel better, but still she could feel that soon enough she might do something horrible. She planned to stay with the girl for a while, maybe get some clothes from her house, even though she'd hate me for it, then make a run.

Todd wasn't pleased.

It had been a night-and-a-morning, and he was back in the office. The sound of fingers drumming across keyboards was going to drive him mad. He had no keyboard in his cubicle. He had only a desk, covered in papers - scrolls and reports. Each one was written in a language that no living mortal could possibly understand - the tongue had died out before the Abrahamic God was even a twinkle in the eyes of His worshippers. Most of his fellow employees were clacking away on computers, inhuman faces lit up by flickering blue screens. Todd never had bought into technology. When it came down to it, he was an old fashioned employee. He had been, after-all, one of the first hired in the company. He just needed a ski-mask, an unloaded gun, and his hands.

Todd's Boss was angry with him, and Todd was angry with him. His words rung in his head. I'm not happy with you, Todd Renard. You have grown incompetant in your age. Impotent. You cannot even seduce the basest of creatures - even when you find them wanting. Todd grimaced, his appendages curling around one scroll. He forced his many eyes to focus on the words written on the page, but the Boss's words were still there, in his head, drifting through all of his ears and sensors. They are YOUR creatures, Todd. Get your shit together, before I am forced to replace you. The thought made his gibbering maws and cysts tremble and fall silent. He could not fail. He was the most unreported violent crime, and he intended to stay that way.

He glanced down at the scroll's header.
"Raidin." He said softly, from a thousand tongues; all of which had known the pleasures of flesh. "Is tha' ev'n yer true name?" He grinned from five hundred flashing smiles. "Yeh hav' much moh' to worreh abou' than The G'el." He folded the scroll neatly, his 125, 000 hands working in sync, until they became nothing more than two hands. He smiled with one mouth as his sunglasses returned to his watery blue eyes; two, pink irises and piercing. He looked over his broad shoulder to see his infectious cubicle mate, tapping away on his own keyboard. His partner looked back at him with 466,078 beady black eyes. He spoke in their tongue, the soft chattering of layered voices.

-You are going out?-

-Yes. There will be an incident.-<for a="" case.="" there="" will="" be="" an="" incident.=""> </for>Todd replied, his own voice sounding like 250,000 screams.

For a moment, Todd thought he heard his cubicle mate laugh. It made even his skin crawl. His partner was older than him, and that scared him. -You annoy them. They will not listen. They will not bend. And then, there will only be me.-
The thing laughed again.

Todd paid it no heed. He closed his eyes, and drifted in space for a moment. He looked for his desire, he looked for the thing that wanted, and for the thing that could not decide. Raiden. He needed Raiden. He wasn't sure why yet - he rarely had a personal hand in such matters. He breathed the name to himself. Raiden. Raiden. He had to impress the boss again. So as he walked to Earth through a place in-between places, he tried to think about what Todd would do. The first one. But there wasn't time. He opened his eyes and watched the world from black tinted glasses. He ran a hand down his shirt, and knocked on the door to Raiden and Siera's house. They had to invite him in. Though he had been there already. In dreams. Raiden's dreams.
"Lil' pigs, lil' pigs, let meh in."

Raiden heart knocking at the door. He was hoping it was Rayne...finally. He then glanced out the broken window and immediately crouched and hid. 'How did he find us?' he thought to himself. He swallowed. 'maybe if I stay quiet...' Raiden kept his mouth shut and his breathing quiet. He thought it would be best to call 911, but his phone was still in his room, and his home phone was across the living room. If he were to try to sneak over and get it he could easily be seen by the creep. All he could do was stay quiet and wait for Todd to leave. His heart beat raced. He had no idea how to use his abilities yet so at the moment he was in trouble.

Vienna was surprised. How did the three children managed to teleport? She thought about it for a while, before shrugging it off and slinking into the pagoda near the park. At least nobody's killed, she thought, before drifting off to sleep. The sun was quite warm and it made her feel sleepy.

Everything was easy for Rayne, letting that little take her to their house, making her stay down her room which was near her sisters and brothers room, and left her their alone to get something down the kitchen. Right now she was sitting down the bench wearing a stripped dress which had the colors white and blue, and a black thigh length socks. A hair strand from both sides had been braided at the near end while the rest of her hair was a quite a bit messy, although it still made her figure quite attractive to the others.

"Hey, are you feeling lonely right now? Why won't you come with me." a guy came behind her touching her shoulder, there were a couple of his friends behind him whistling rooting for him making the first move. "No thanks i'd rather go back to the place i ran away from." Rayne said casually then gently grabbed his hand than placed it back on his side, "By the way, i don't like you touching me." she made her move and began walking around the sidewalk. Clearly from the looks of it she was lost. Some of the guys friends were laughing at him from being rejected for the first time, she had also felt like laughing. All guys here were easy to get, but that's not what she wanted.

All she wanted to do was go home and apologize for being late, since she had to do her household duties today. While walking she had noticed many were staring at her both men and female,
"Is she a foreigner?" "She has to be." "Maybe she's lost." It somehow annoyed her, clearly she actually looked like a regular girl from this country, how come she looked different to them? Idiots, lets just call them that. She continued walking while looking around worriedly, where was she?

IA1.jpg < - s h o r t p r e v i e w o f w h a t s h e w o r e , l a z y t o e d i t t h e p i c t u r e w e l l v _ v

Todd pounded on the door. He would keep pounding until the door broke down, or until it was answered. Until he coudl find them again. He couldn't find the girl, not on his own. He needed Raiden. His whole existence was based upon the idea of bringing those who wanted to the ones that they wanted. Todd was here for a reason though, and though that reason was his own, it was also Raiden's reason. He needed The Girl. So did Todd. But for different reasons.

He eased up on pounding on the door, and instead, called out.
"Raidin! 'M tryin' tah 'elp you!" He adjusted his glasses. "I know yer in there, and I know ye lost yer gerl'eh. Lemme in. We'll werk ih' ou'."

Raiden swallowed and decided to buck up and say something. "Why do you want to find her?" he asked Todd. "Why are you so interested in the girl? Let me know and I may let you in creep." Raiden remembered his father's gun. If he was going anywhere with this guy he needed to get weapons. His father had a glock and he was pretty sure he could fit a kitchen knife in his pocket. In the mean time he still stayed hidden and just used his voice.

Siera woke to the noise. "Big bro?" She goes to Raiden. "What's going on? Did the creepy man find us?"

Raiden sighed. 'She had to wake up,' he thought to herself. Raiden kept low and made his way to Siera's room. He was pretty sure Todd saw him...the creep...He covered Siera's mouth. "That creep Todd is back. That's what's wrong. He wants to find Rayne with me...I still don't trust him...just stay quiet okay," he whispered. "I don't want him harming you, me, or Rayne. I have to go with him ok? But I need you to do me a favor. Since your small I want you stay low and sneak into our parent's room, get dad's gun and then sneak to the kitchen and grab a kitchen knife. Be careful with it. Don't hurt yourself, and try your best not to be seen by Todd okay?"

Todd saw him, of course. He didn't miss much from behind his dark sunglasses, and he was watching closely. He was enjoying watching Raiden scramble, figuring out what to do -- not trusting him. It was hilarious, really, and he couldn't help but chuckle from outside the door. He banged once, again. "Creep? I ain' no creep." He shakes his head. ""m concern' fer 'er safe'teh, thas-all." Todd manages to keep his grin from spreading on his face.

"I promise teh 'elp yeh in whatev'eh I can. Sufihce teh sey, me own arse's on the line, 'ere." He folded his arms across his chest. "Yeh ain' go' nuthin' teh fear from meh."

Rayne suddenly stopped walking and had a strange feeling inside, THUMP, her heartbeat had stopped for a while then she noticed, something was wrong. Not even thinking everything through she was already running around the city looking at her left and right searching for the house, was something happening in there? 'Faster... faster...' she thought to herself, if it was on her human form she had the speed of an average girl, she couldn't be quick enough to look around.

Panting she stopped in front of a tall building that had a tv advertising a singer or something, she stared at it for a while, 'Pretty..' she said complimenting the girl and guy singing, they were siblings maybe? Rayne wanted to start running again but she was already too tired, no that can't be she couldn't believe it. She was already getting tired and weak, but she can't stop now can she? "What a pity, a girl like you shouldn't stay alone in streets like this," she heard someone say behind her before she could turn around and look all she saw was darkness

"She had no money on here," "Impossible, not even one?" she heard voices around her and looked around, she was in an alley, was this what they call kidnapping? 'Ugh..' she complained, they had tied her in a rope, why can't she remove it? "There, there, can't you see she's our main attraction, she'll be our little dog for the mean time," she had heard a female voice said, once she saw her Rayne's eyes were already twinkling, "Pretty!" she said complimenting the girl.

Siera nods. "Okay. Be careful big bro." She looks up suddenly. "Big sis is in trouble."

[size=+1]People are afraid of the unknown.

Of new faces, strange places they have not visited before. They often write this off as an irrational fear, a by-product of that savage old lizard brain lurking underneath the layer of rationality modern society likes to coat the human psyche in.

It isn't.

The lizard brain is right to be afraid. It can faintly remember the dark times of yore, when humanity huddled around the fires in the night and tried not to think too hard about the denizens of the darkness surrounding them.

Denizens such as himself.

At a passing glance, he could be Todd's twin. The blonde hair, the pale skin. But only a passing glance would produce such a false impression; look any longer and you'll see something very, very different. Todd's visage reflected through some fucked-up funhouse mirror: the skin is chalky white and cracked, the eyes dark and empty, the blonde hair lank and lifeless, like straw draped across a scarecrow you'd never want to set eyes upon.

The clothing that adorns him fits with this apparent theme, worn and frayed. Grey shirt stained from use with a grubby pair of denim jeans and old work boots covering his legs, topped off by a thick grey overcoat that hangs down to his knees. Clothing so old even the homeless would turn their noses up at it, but he's not dressed to impress. A red bandanna hangs from his head, covering the lower half of his face. You could say he's a man who wishes to remain unknown.

But you'd be so very, very wrong to call him a man.

Unlike Todd, he does not operate in plain sight; the shadows are his domain, where he is most comfortable. And it is from such that he watches Todd hammer upon the door, hidden amidst the trees and houses across the street. Reaching into his jacket pocket he retrieves a dented old device, one of those flip-phones that were so popular before humanity decided smartphones were the next big thing.

The screen lights up, and symbols from a language mankind has thankfully forgotten scroll across it.

Under his mask a smile forms.

That's one thing both he and Todd share; a love of smiling.

Only he smiles for very different reasons.[/size]

"If you think complimenting me out of this will help you out of this then just stop, it's annoying." the girl flipped her hair and walked away in a neat and orderly manner, "Get rid of her, i don't want to see her face again." she said to the guys around her clearly, "Or actually.... you could leave her down the forest, we have no use for her anymore." the female had said almost like she was smirking, well she actually is.

Rayne's eyes widen and began tugging the ropes on her hands, "Y-your kidding right. That's really funny" she said having a nervous laugh, she kept calm making sure her temper wouldn't get to her. No, she didn't want another window to break again on their home, plus she'll basically have to pay them back for it. A guy from behind gently got a strand of her hair then pulled it pushing a small knife down to her throat, "Your gonna follow what we're gonna order you right? You'll be a good girl right?" she had heard him saw.

Slowly she nodded feeling a bit confused, yet she felt a bit happy to it. The forest? She memorized every part of it, maybe this was really lucky after all. Her expression darken once she had seen one of them saying something that she never liked, the men around her was laughing, why was it she couldn't hear a thing anymore?

(I'll edit it soon enough, i'm really sleepy so i typed a bunch of random things here xD)

Raiden nodded. "Yes she is...and if I'm going to find her with Todd I'm going to need weapons so please try your best to stay low and get them. He probably wouldn't see you, because you're so small. I'll be watching you to make sure you don't get hurt," he said rather quickly and quietly. They seriously had to hurry, before Todd came barging in, Raiden was pretty sure he would eventually.

Siera teleported to the gun and knife before getting back. "Got 'em."

Raiden smiled. "You've honed your powers so quickly. I'm just now learning I have mine...that's amazing...and thank you," he said keeping an impressed smile on his face. Raiden took the gun and the knife. He touched the knife in his pocket, and he touched the gun into his belt towards his right leg. He made sure to keep them hidden before confronting Todd. He walked out into the living room and opened the door slightly. "How are you planning to find Rayne hm? Do you have any sort of plan?"