Take care of me

Rayne sat down and felt relax, actually she loves to be petted so she had a pleasured look on her face when Siera had pet her. Once she heard what Raiden had said she shook her head, saying she couldn't. Actually she rarely even went to her human form, when she does it would be when this house was empty and she could do the house work. She got annoyed at the thought remembering what their father had said, their mother was okay but she hated that man.

She doesn't hate him that much it's just that he treats her as a maid, they made a deal on protecting this house at all cause, even if it cause her life. 'More...more...' she kept thinking while being petted. Plus, hes just really annoying.

Reactions: Everlasting
Siera kept petting her. She laughs. "Haha. You got rejected!" She sticks her tongue out at Raiden.

Rayne laid down on the ground like a dog would do when they're relieved. Her fur was soft and smooth but quite cold, it was unexpected since most wolves would be strong and warm but her she was really fragile. Her father used to say she was really lucky, she was one of a kind, but she had forgotten about that since everyone she loved was gone.

"Haha, you got rejected" she heard Siera had said, she looked up at her, she just didn't want to transform right now or actually she was enjoying how it is to be a dog. Though somehow she wanted to experience a normal life, like an ordinary girl. Maybe she could ask Siera about it.

Raiden glared at Siera jokingly. He heard car door shut and keys playing at the door. What!? They're home already!?he thought to himself. Raiden grabbed Siera then nodded at the werewolf as if saying "I'll be back but until then take care." Raiden ran up the stairs and rushed into Siera's room. He tucked Siera in, and pretended that he was just checking up on Siera. Raiden winked at her and told her to play along. WAIT...I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR....we're screwed....well...I'm screwed. Siera didn't do anything... he was used to taking the blame for his little sister. He felt like he was obligated to take the blame for her. He sighed as he stood over Siera's bed waiting for them to rush into the room and demand to know why the door was open. We weren't aloud to go down there...Raiden imagined the trouble he would get in for this...then before he knew for some odd reason he didn't feel the carpet that was surrounding his feet a minute ago. He opened his eyes and he felt himself fall to the ground. "W-Was I just levitating?" he asked Siera. Then before she could answer their parents rushed in quickly. Time to face the music. Raiden turned around and waited for his punishment.

Rayne laid down at the floor and felt a bit guilty about them for leaving the door opened. 5, 4, 3, 2 and 2. "Dammit i'm gonna regret this" she said this time a voice was heard, she transformed. "Why am i feeling guilty about this.. it was his fault anyway, ugh." she went upstairs and looked around, they weren't there. First she needed her clothes, it would be really weird if she walked in naked and explained her carelessness, she opened the closet and dug inside seeing a shirt, "This will do.. i guess." Few moments later she had changed into the shirt she had found, it was plain white which was really loose for her and went down her thigh, 'I want my clothes back..' she thought to herself, she had remembered the man had thrown away all her clothes outside

She looked up the stairs and saw their parents already there, she wondered if they might shout at them or give them an unbearable punishment.
"Maybe i shouldn't interrupt..." she said to herself.

Raiden was shouted at and almost strangled by his father. He was sent to his room. The door was locked from the outside, he heard the click. He took a deep breath, and wondered what he would do. He had to get back to the wolf girl. She was way too interesting. He stayed in his room until his parents seemed to have fallen asleep. He went up to his door and closed his eyes and focused. 'Okay...i need to get outside this door...outside this door...outside....this door...' he thought that over and over again. When he opened his eyes he was standing on the wooden floor outside of his room. He looked around and fist pumped quietly. He knew that he had some kind of ability, and knew for a fact that teleporting wasn't all. He snuck over to the door of the basement again and opened it. He saw a girl standing at the door. He stopped he immediately and his jaw dropped.....she was so....beautiful....so attractive....'wow...' he thought to himself. He felt himself getting nervous. "S-so this is your human form h-hm?" he asked in a whisper.

Siera nodded when he hinted at playing along. As soon as their parents ran in she yawned and rubbed her eyes, looking over. Knowing Raiden would get in more trouble than her she talks before he can. "I'm sorry. I went downstairs. Big bro forgot to close the door before bringing me back up here."

Rayne was in the middle of fixing her hair, the blue ribbon was on her mouth holding it while raising her hair up, "Mairen?" she got the ribbon from her mouth and let her fall down, "What are you doing here...?" she stayed silent for a moment then looked behind him "Is Seira here~?" she said in a happy tone, once she realizes that she wasn't there she stared at him, "So.. you come here in the middle of the night after your father has yelled at you, and actually peeking at a girl who was changing hmm?" she sent a teasing smile, this was what she used to do with her brother if he enters her room so suddenly, she chuckled at the thought.

Her hair was light gold with a hint of white at the end, she let it down passing through her shoulders, she had bangs that was blocking her left eye, that's why she wanted to pin it although the only thing she could find was a ribbon, "Really, what are you doing here? I was just about to visit your father you know," she smiled, her voice was soft and gentle yet very convincing.

Raiden took a deep breath. She was so damn attractive in his eyes. "I-I um....I don't r-remember" 'Seriously Raiden!? The other girls down have this affect on you at school or anywhere else. Why is she so different' he thought to himself. He felt dumb. Why would he not know why he snuck out. The real reason was to find out more about her. He definitely wants to know more about her now due to how beautiful her human form was. He couldn't help but stare at her the whole time as she walked passed him. "D-Do you want me to go get Siera? I-I can if you want me to." he said 'better..' he thought to himself once more.

"You can?!" she asked excitedly, she thought of her as a doll that she used to lay with when she was a kid, so cute. She then shook her head, she might be sleeping so she couldn't just ask him to disturb her, unless if she's awake. "Uhm... you can if she's awake.." she muttered, she then stared at him and tilted her head, "Why do you keep staring at me...?" she asked innocently, yes she was used to this in her pack, but not with a human, wait he was human right? "You're also stuttering." she said almost like she was really clueless. At times she could be really attentive and useful but when it comes to this it's just blank.

Raiden swallowed and decided to ignore the last two questions. 'I want her, I want her, I want her!' he kept repeating in his mind. The other girls who flirted with him didn't even stay in Raiden't mind. This girl is talking to him normally and he can't keep his eyes off of her. This was different for him. He turned around and decided to go check on his sister. She seemed to be asleep...or fake sleeping...Raiden did his secret whisper that he made up so if they were ever in a predicament like this, so she knew it was him. He then closed her door and turned back to the werewolf girl. "Wh-what's your real name?" he asked swallowing once more. He was so nervous, she must have noticed by now, and he was very surprised that she hadn't started flirting with him yet. That's what happened around human girls...he thought that maybe it was because she wasn't human. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

Ooc: sorry bout my last post. Didnt see the last post raiden did lol.

Siera was still awake in her bed, laughing slightly. "Big bro's a pervert." She gets up and sneaks out of her room. She carefully goes past her parents open door. As she steps the floor board creeks. She stops to make sure it didn't wake them before finishing going down. "I'm here."

Rayne blinked once he asked what his real name was, to be honest it was his father that called her ' Rayne ' she never remembered her own name. She placed a finger over her lip and winked, "Well that's a secret" no not only that, she doesn't even remember any of her family's name. Was it that long since she had seen them?

Looking over at Sieras room she frowned, "Aww that's too bad i wanted to go around with her at night. Did you know the view looks nice over the park at this hour," she had smiled, everyday she always go to different places at night but her favorite was the park that was near their house. Seira will love it she knows it.

"It's really boring in this house you know, tell your father to buy some entertainment here."
she told him, the last time she had said that was a week ago she guessed. Ended up she had to stay outside for a week. Once she saw Seira she rose her hand and said, "Yay, let's go to the park then!!
"

Raiden turned around to see his little sis standing there. "Hey Siera..." he said as his voice trailed off. He was trying not to sound nervous in front of his little sis.

Siera smiles. "Okay!" She walks up next to her brother. "You're a pervert, staring at her like that." She giggles.

Raiden's head turned slowly to her. He gave her a glare that said "don't freakin ruin this for me" He turned back to the wolf girl trying to smile.

Rayne blinked once wondering what the two were talking about, she ignored it, it can't be about her right? She walked over to Seira and hugged her, "You're a very cute girl Seira... i'm really jealous." she smiled then grabbed her hand, "Let's go~!" she looked back at Raiden then smiled, "Hey you comming?" she was heading to the door while holding Sheira's hand.

This felt really familliar before, Siera's hands were warm, just like what father said humans did have heat. How come a wolf like her didnt?

Before being grabbed she whispers, "Don't worry. I have a plan." She smiles at Rayne. "So are you!" She looks back. "Come on Big bro!."

Raiden dropped his head. 'Great! She's more into my little sister than me,' he thought to himself. He walked silently and caught up to them.

(I'm sleepy lol I'll be back tomorrow)

"I'm not even close to cute, Siera..." she said, once she opened the door she let go of Siera's hand and spun around their yard, "Look, it's windy tonight!" she said happily then stared at Siera and Raiden, "You guys are so slow," she said teasingly while sticking out her tongue then walked further.

'Being outside is freedom, even if it was just the yard..' she thought to herself. While heading towards the direction of the park. There was a little boy who was walking around with his mother and his dog, she stared at them and they stared at her weirdly, 'what do they want?'