Take care of me

Siera sighs. "Big bro. Be nice. He's done nothing wrong."

Vienna quietly stalked them from behind, straining her cat ears to hear what they were saying. The guy seemed suspicious and as the guardian of the park, she need to eliminate any signs of danger.

Thus, she continued following them.

Todd grinned, and looked at Raiden. He was losing his grip quickly, and he was losing his grip fast. he held up his hands, shaking them in a distinctive submissive gesture. He plucked his sunglasses off of his face, and began to clean them on his shirt. His eyes were pale, blue, and verged on watery - his whites seemed permanently pink, as if he was tinged with pink-eye. In a moment, however, his glasses were back on his face. He spat out his cigarette and ground it beneath his foot, reducing it to a pile of charcoal. Todd fished about in his pockets before producing another cigarette - long and wrapped in black paper.

"Tah be 'onest, Raidin - S'alright if I use yer name? - I'm 'ere tah take a break from work. Yeh know 'ow it is." He slipped the unlit cigarette between his lips, sucking on it for a moment. He pushed it to one of the corners of his mouth with his tongue, so that he could continue to speak. "Now, I ain't done nuthin' wron', an' I'm just lookin' fer a good time." His lips parted in a wide smile. The words had been used so many times. It was the default excuse of his profession. It came with the job. It was just as much a symbol of his office as his sunglasses. Perhaps more so. He was a creature of words, after all.

"'Sides. Rareleh meet anybodeh in my profession. They don' last, yeh know? We 'ave a 'igh turnovah rate. Gits loneleh."

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="PowerPoint.Slide"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft PowerPoint 12">
Rayne stared at Raiden, he doesn't really trust Todd does he? She stared back at the man then stepped forward leaning closer to him, "Eeeh? Your working now? What's your job then?" she asked curiously, of course she had knew there was something about this guy but she choose to ignore it, instead she decided to ask questions to see if he was trustworthy material. "You also talk in a different accent, are you a foreigner perhaps? Or are you trying to relive the past." she asked with an interested smile that almost looked like a smirk. Her role now was the interviewer and he was the answerer, how long will this last perhaps? But there was something deep down that she wanted to stop this nonsense but her protective side took place. "You act like a weird guy ya'know." she said slightly covering her mouth laughing, it was rude to laugh yes she knew about that, still like always she didn't care or it didn't matter.
<!--[if ppt]--><!--[endif]-->
It interested her the most was how he wanted to join with them, maybe he knew something that she didn't, perhaps he was in the good side maybe? or on the other side that she hated the most. 'Wait.. I shouldn't be thinking of that' she thought to herself. As a wolf it was needed to know the scent of each creature but mostly hunters when they're around, but she was the only one in her pack that couldn't, no matter how hard she tried she's just 'unteachable' when it comes to scent, but when it's speed she's already in top place, unless someone would hold her tail then she'll stop running and cry begging for that person to let go, let's say her brother used to do that to her in training when she was younger. "You're quite interesting Todd, so tell me something about yourself at least." she said smiling innocently, was he going to answer her question or will he avoid them?
<!--[if ppt]-->•<!--[endif]-->
She let go of Siera's hand and noticed it shaking already, she placed both her hands behind her back so that no one would noticed, she was afraid of him, inside
there was something about him that she couldn't explain. In her eyes, she was quite scary, no she had to be brave, but hoe could she do that? even though she was a werewolf she was still a girl in heart, it's just that she never once appreciate to have a normal life.

Reactions: Everlasting
Raiden kept an angry look on his face. He was pissed off at the guy, but he decided to turn around and face everyone else. "Sorry you had to see that Siera." Raiden had his hands balled in a fist. He clenched his jaw as he continued to walk. "This is what happens we leave the damn house. We meet creeps, weirdos, and freaks that aren't us. " he muttered to himself.

'Raiden's mad...' Rayne had thought while she was still staring at Todd, from the sound of his voice she could already feel the anger in his voice, this was the first time he had seen him angry, she didn't want to see his face. Seeing someone angry makes her feel bad, she didn't know why but she feels like it was her fault all the time whenever a person would get mad. Maybe it was because it made her remember what happened before?

"This is what happens we leave the damn house. We meet creeps, weirdos, and freaks that aren't us." she heard him say, she stopped walking and smiled at both Siera and Raiden, "Maybe you two need to go back, your parents might be looking for you right now. Any time soon they're gonna go back to your rooms you know," this wasn't what she expected, she wanted to show them both that it was fun to be outside, looks like it ended up terribly. 'we meet creeps, weirdos, and freaks' does he always think that way? if he hadn't met her before will that be how she thinks of her. 'Why do i keep thinking of weird things!' she thought to herself ignoring what she was thinking before this, she wanted them both to go home before something much more terrible will happen.

Rayne waved her right hand a bit, "If you both want to go home it's okay, i'll stay here for a while and walk around, i'll be okay." she said with a convincing voice and bright smile.

Todd grinned brightly. He liked this game. He had played it many times before, and he could not keep the dimples from appearing around his lips as he smiled brightly. A flick of his fingers, and the cigarette was lit. It was really just a parlor trick, a cleverly concealed lighter in the palm of the hand, but to anybody not watching closely, it might have looked like real magic. He drew back on it, before letting curls of blue smoke exude from his nose and mouth. Todd watched them from behind his sunglasses, and there was only the barest hint of movement as his eyes scanned each one of their faces; a flicker from behind the lenses. He liked playing show-and-tell. Raiden was angry, and that was a good thing. For the time being. He would be sure to let him know when it ceased to be such. He sucked on his cigarette another moment, before answering. Another curl of smoke. Then, answers.

"I'm an enjamber. I cause enjambment. End-stoppin', to put it bluntleh. I work fer a company you ain't never 'eard of, wit' a boss tha' ain't got a 'eart. Always workin', ye know?" He eyes them, from behind his glasses, and then laughs. "Nah, I suppose yeh wouldn'." He waggled a finger in a somewhat dismissive gesture, the same way that somebody would scold a pet. "Don'tcha worry yer pretty little heads, I'm not gonna endstop yeh. Yer not due fer enjambment fer somewhile still. Maybe nah a' all." He dipped his head in a shock of mock-respect, mock-courtesy, as if he was bowing for a play. "I'm forei'n, yeh. Abou' as forein' as they come. A strangeh in a strange lan'."

Todd turned to Raiden, and grinned.
"Creeps, weir-doughs, and freeks that ain't us? Thas' precious, Raidin. I ain't done nuthin' wrong to yeh, and I 'ave no intention tah do anythin' that yeh wouldn' do yerself." He couldn't help but chuckle to himself. The worst part of it, was that was the truth. He couldn't. He couldn't do anything without mortals - humans. It was his great tragedy, he supposed. But this wasn't the time to dwell on that. No tragedies. For now, it was working hours. He was on the pay roll. His lips twitched as he spoke; "I answeh all questi'ns wit' tha' truth, ye know. If yer so uncomfor'able, Raiden..." He tilted his head to the side. "Tho' I reckon it ain' me makin' yeh uncomfor'able."

His cocked head pointed in the direction of Rayne.

Siera shakes her head. "I'm not going until you do big sis." She looks at Raiden with a look that says "Don't stop me."

Rayne had a blank expression staring at him, she didn't know how to feel right now, should she put another smile and convincing them to leave again? but no it didn't matter right now, all she knew was he really annoyed her.Before having a blank expression she was quite shock at what he said, she saw his head almost pointing at her direction, why is it that he acted like he knew her? was he mocking her? maybe that's it. She clenched her fist hard trying hard not to let anger get over her, 'Calm down... calm down...' she kept reminding herself, she shouldn't transform in the middle of the park, mostly where humans tend to go. Mostly when this guy was around. He might just go around and tell everyone about her, then the hunters will know where she was living, no she couldn't risk that again. She had just escaped she wouldn't want to be trapped again! "Siera... for your sake please leave now..." her voice was deep, cold. Like she was gonna grabbed someone by the neck right now and kill them. People like him irritated her, acting so high and mighty, was he even saying the truth?

She closed her eyes and let out a breath, 'Calm down.. calm down...' then sent out a smile, not it wasn't even close to a smile. "Oh really Todd? Where were you from then? You're really different from all the men i have met. Perhaps 'too' different," she prolong the word 'too' making it sound like she was really on to him. She was still clenching her fist as hard as she did almost like she was gonna tear her skin off already. Soon enough, maybe she will. "You're really interesting.. really really interesting..." she said her voice being really soft now, she felt really uncomfortable in this situation, but then maybe it was something else.

Todd re-adjusted his head, looking at Rayne through his sunglass-panes. He took them off once more, to look her in the face, and his smile remained. It was sharp as glass but strangely perfect; as if his face had been carved out of plastic. He flicked a piece of blond hair away from his brow. He knew only a little bit about Rayne. She was the desired, not the desiree, and thus, his information was sparse. He knew her name, because it had been said in conversation, he knew that she was angry, because of the grip of her fingers, and he knew that she didn't know who or what he was - because if she did, Todd wouldn't be bothering with the facade at all. He tired of deception. It was a job, though. Like any other. 9-5.

He grinned.
"I reckon I am differen' than any man ye've known. I've 'ad a strange life - experience shapes us, yeh know." He rubs his chin, sunglasses hanging idly off of his other hand. "Originalleh? I'm from a littl' village in Greece. Buh I travel a lot. Fer my job - gotta be everywhere at once, yeh know? The perils of modurnity." He shakes his head, laughing. His blue eyes flick to meet Rayne's.

"Is there such a thin' as too different? 'M jus' a guy. Tha' guy tha' likes footba' and 'Arry Potteh." He shakes his head, and then considers, thoughtfully. "I been watchin' Game of Thrones too, when I git the time -- " he coughs. "Thas' irrelevant, thou'." He blows out a cloud of blue smoke. "Ye realleh are a suspicious lot. One migh' thin' yeh done somethin' wron...." He trails off meaningfully.

"Don't temp me to do something wrong..." she said, her eyes had already darken ass he had a plain expression, she was already annoyed by him, she already wanted to shut him up in her ways, although it was her fault for asking question and all. There was already a small drip of blood coming out of her hand, her nails had already been piercing her skin since a while ago, guess that it already made a wound. She clearly wanted to jump on him already and attack him but she can't Siera was here so was Raiden, usually at times like this she would be alone. Her father had once told her to control her temper since she was a kid, she had practiced that ever since she got here since mostly humans were much more arrogant then her brother, four days ago she accidentally clawed a human by the throat, she was really annoyed by what he had told her repeatedly saying that Rayne was just a useless person who walks around the streets at night like she was asking for a place to stay then move to another target. But no, Todd looked.... unexplainable.

'Calm down.. Calm down.. Rayne calm down!' she thought to herself while mentally covering her ears trying to forget everything else, "Siera, leave now!" she shouted loudly almost like a command, if anything goes wrong at least she'll take a blame herself, her eyes traveled back at Todd looking at his foot traveling above until she saw his face again, why can't she figure him out?

"Ahh..Greece? I've heard of that place before, they had said it was peaceful, is that true?" she manage to keep her voice stable not harsh like before still her eyes was dark though, well it was true she had heard of the place but never had the chance to see pictures of it.

Siera notices what's about to happen and takes Raiden and Rayne's hand. Next thing they know they're back at the house.

((So they're back at the house? Instantaneously? Because my character would probably follow them if they go... Just a little confused as to what's going on, can you clarify, Ky? :)))

((idk dude. I went to sleep and woke up to check and I'm a little confused too. What's going on Kyy??? btw bout to go back to sleep. I'll get back to this tomorrow))

I think they transported back suddenly, since she typed 'Next thing they know they're back at the house," unless maybe she ran fast while holding Raiden's and Rayne's hands without them noticing.... i dunno also > _ >

((I think we'll have to wait for some additional clarification on this one. ))

Ooc: her ability. Teleporting. Sorry, i should have clarified sooner. My bad.

Once she notices they were already back at the house she immediately run back to the basement, while running down the stairs she jumped. She transformed yet again, the plain white shirt which she was wearing just a moment ago was on the ground while she ran under the table laying down, that was already too close, she was just about to attack the man. She covered her ears with her paws and closed her eyes trying to forget what had happen, 'Why does it have to be me? why wasn't i born normal?' a person who could turn into a wolf, some might say they were really lucky they could turn any way they want to but no. She never wanted this, even though she was already in a pack they didn't like her either, it was her fault that the hunters had found their pack, her fault.

Actually she was quite thankful to Siera for bringing them back to the house, that was just close enough for another human to know her secret. She shouldn't have left the house, she shouldn't have left with Siera and Raiden, and she knew she was never gonna leave again that's for sure. 'Calm down.. calm down..' her paw was shaking while she was covering her ear, she was still panicked, she had never been that annoyed in her life. For once she wanted to kill someone who she thought was innocent.

"Hrm."

This had become a challenge, and Todd was not the sort of man who liked challenges. He was the sort of man who liked things to work out in favour. He had heard that his profession leant itself to the idea that you needed to have control - over something. Teleportation was both obnoxious because it altered the situation away from his favor, and it robbed him off that control. He had no ability to anchor people to the ground. That wasn't in his nature; he was a being of freedom and words. Neither one of them would work in his favour, not now. He needed to kick this up a notch. He needed to show these people what he was capable of. Todd was much better at that.

He closed his eyes, pushing his sunglasses up the bridge of his nose. He needed to find Raiden. Amongst the croons and sighs within his head, he searched for his wanting, his need. He attempted to pull it from the depths, searching for that particular wanting. He wondered why he wanted the werewolf to begin with. They were treacherous creatures, with fickle emotions. Todd quietly hypothesized that since their patriarch had belonged to him, they all had become his - and simply refused to acknowledge his claim over them. Incapable of love, incapable of anything beyond their terrible hunger; but they refused to admit that to themselves. It was funny. Human beings almost acted the same.

Wanting - Todd found it. He opened his eyes, and flexed his fingers. The walk wasn't far. He could make it there on foot. He wouldn't have to travel by one of his more unconventional methods. He whistled as he walked, waving to people on the streets, petting a dog, performing a quick magic trick for a child. He was in no rush. He had all the time in the world. People would still want - just as Raiden did. There was no need to expend more energy than he had to. So he walked to their little house, and smiled the whole way there.

'Annoying...annoying annoying!' she kept thinking, she rushed out of the table while closing her eyes in her wolf form, her wolf head had already hit the bookshelf causing some books to fall down, her temper slowly began taking over her thoughts causing her to run around and hit the wall, or anything that was blocking her way. After running into the bookshelf she looked up at the books falling, one of them seems to have fallen on her head which made her growl and ran against the wall, her eyes were still closed not bothering to look at where she was going. She was really going crazy.

Rayne had tried to calm down but it didn't work, she doesn't even know what's wrong with her. Once she opened her eyes it was pitch black, what she was feeling now was understandable but there was one thing she knew, she needed help from Siera's and Raiden's father, no matter how much she hated it that's the only way to explain why she was acting this way. She ran over to the wall again repeatedly, 'Stop it...' she though t herself but it wouldn't even help a little bit.