Sword Art Online: Fight For Aincrad

She said OK kirito her eyes now held something not seen before a guilt of sorts. She says alright I will be back for then. She looked at the small clock in her menu screen she had three hours before the attack on the boss. She used a teleport crystal to head back to the inn. she layed on a bed in the inn and looked through her storage and just kept laying there hoping to get alittle sleep before the boss fight but knew it would probably be impossible to sleep. she continued flipping through her menu screen but wasnt really reading anything just mindless scrolling she stood up slowly and made several useless things from her storage appear and she grabbed rapier keeping it steady in her hand. she used Star splash on a small vase she had found originally. the sword skill was specifically for last light it was meant to strike the targets chest three times in a row. the vase shattered after on hit had hit the wall a really loud thud rang out as the one hit the wall and the vase shattered into the game pieces like normal.

Last edited:
Vlade sighed at an argument that occured right after the plan briefing. ('Great... an argument just before the boss fight, I've a really bad feeling about this, seriously...') He thought.

"I've no problems with that plan, as long as this job goes on smoothly, by the way Old Lady, there are only 3 situations where I have to kill people. No.1 , is when I'm hired for it; No.2, is when someone defaults on his or her payment; No.3, self defense." Vlade emphasized his last 2 words, being annoyed.

"Anyways, Ima go back to my base to have a nap before the bossfight. My guild leader, Fate, has a day off for now, feel free to pay a visit if you want~" Vlade made his usual cheeky smile and used a teleport crystal back to his base, taking a nap on the sofa. Fate was outside, tending the wheat farms.

As the clock strikes midnight, he woke up & got to the aforementioned area.

Asuna had listened to blade before leaving to the inn she was spending the night at. She then had spent the night there practicing her sword skills. She then went back and met up with everyone else at the spot where the boss door was at midnight. She held last light in her hand as several of the other knights came along with heathcliff.

Cerius was sitting at the front of the boss room, before anyone else, staring in the distance of the dungeon. It seemed tranquil to him. Calm, yet raging with intensity. He then had looked at the boss door, "Such intricate design." Then he heard the footsteps of the groups, and turned towards them. "Are you looking to get in" he asked the separate groups simply, with a blank look on his face; not knowing if he should join them or just let them past.

Kirito leads the group. He answers the man sitting at the door, "Yes. We have a map of the dungeon, and info on the boss himself. We're taking him down." Since only a few people know of his dual wielding capability, he only has Elucidator equipped.

"Well then, I hope you don't mind if I join you then. I have been waiting here for someone to join me, or vice-versa, as I do not have enough capabilities to fight the boss on my own" Cerius told Kirito. Cerius stood up, standing at an astounding 6'5" of height. Though his slender frame made him look like a basketball player almost, Cerius was more of a musician than anything. Holding Dark Blazer by his side he looked over at the KoB unit. Heathcliff was not someone the Cerius had liked, as he seemed like he was only in it for the fame and glory. He then noticed Asuna, "Ah the infamous Lightning Flash, I was wondering when we would ever meet."

Reactions: Rena Okumara
She bowed and stepped forward her eyes focused again as she had snapped out of being lost in thought she said thank you but it's Asuna nice to meet you. she held out her hand to shake his. her rapier in the sheath on her hip. but she also had last chance on auto equip to if something broke her rapier last chance would instantly be equipped.

Cerius had shaken Asuna's hand, "Well it's a pleasure. Now who's the shady guy with the scimitar, is he with you guys as well?" Cerius was trying to be a jokester, though saying what he did might not go over well with Vlade. "Either way I would like to be able to kick the bosses ass, and get along with the next floor" Cerius stated, coming back to normality. He was itching to fight, and fighting was his game.

"The names Kirito. That's Vlade. Do you want to Jon the ninth squad with me, Asuna, and Vlade?"

Cerius looked at Kirito for a moment, thinking on this. He wanted to join the boss fight but he didn't want to join in on any party's when fighting either. He preferred to work alone. "Well, I'll join the boss fight, but I'm not joining in on any parties, I work alone and that's that" Cerius denied, "I don't join in on parties not after the last time I did." Cerius had a couple memories flooding back to him, but then he shook it off, "Shall we begin."

"You're the boss, you make the decision, I'm fine with anything~" Vlade stated as he whistles. He was a bit surprised at first noticing another player behind the door, but still he's glad that there's another person joining the boss fight.

"Well, does anyone mind if I open the boss door" Cerius asked out, he wanted be sure before pushing it open. He opened his menu real quick, checking to see if he was clear on potions and such, he found everything alright. Cerius had a good amount of items with him, Dark Blazer's durability was perfectly fine as well. He was ready to push that door open already.

Asuna says im cool with it im ready to move onto the next floor knights onward and up let's beat it! The other knights continued to cheer up but then Heathcliff looked at them and they were statues again.

"Be my guest." Kirito tells Cerius. To everyone else, he yells, "WEAPONS OUT! This dungeon is the hardest yet! I want no one to die today! Stay alert!" The doors slowly open.

asuna instantly pulled rapier out of the sheath aand held it firmly in her right hand.

Cerius readied his Dark Blazer, taking it out of the scabbard and also holding the scabbard in the other. The doors were opening up to the whole group. As soon as the doors were completely open, Cerius had darted forward, sheathing his blade in his scabbard for an attack readiness position. He stood directly in the boss room waiting for a chance to fight, as a devilish grin came across his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vlade pulled out his scimitar as he prepares for his bossfight. He made sure his potions or his teleport crystals are in ease of usage, then he assumed formation as he waited for the boss to spawn.

The monster in the room watches as the player runs into the room.

Blue fire in braziers as tall as the ceiling burst to ignition, and blue flames follow the spiral of the floor, winding towards the center.

The monster stands from his throne of bones, a hideous sight.

His body is like that of the Minotaur from Greek mythology. His legs and head are that of a bull, with twisting horns. His torso and arms are humanoid, yet rippling with muscle. His purple tail lashes about, the cobra head tip looking for something to bite. He is the floor boss of Floor Seven. He is the Gleam Eyes. He is... The Blue-Eyed Demon.

-------------------

Kirito watches Cerius run into the room, ready for a fight. He watches as the boss steps up. Wait...somethings not right... Our Intel is wrong! We need to pull out! He watches as the boss draws his sword in seemingly slow motion, a giant sword modeled after a claymore with a razor sharp pick as the tip.

He yells to Cerius, "LOOK OUT!!" As the boss swings his sword, and knocks him back out of the door, landing at Kirito's feet. He bends down to check Cerius. About half of his health is gone.

"Holy hell."

Asuna screamed hey watch out but it was a moment to late her eyes showed fear but the bravery came through as she took a step to kirito and says how bad is he? will we make it through this fight?

Cerius had landed somewhat dazed after that hit from Gleam Eyes, "I wasn't prepared for that." He shook his head quickly drank a potion and got back into the game. "This is going to be interesting. Anyone else wanna take it on, I would love to take a crack by myself, but that would be insane."