Sword Art Online: Fight For Aincrad

Asuna stayed on the ground and watched the man leave she stayed there and let the man get away. She smiled and turned to go back to the market now that that was over.

('it seems safe for now...') Vlade thought, hopping off from the last block out of the city. "Whew... made it on time," he heaved a sigh of relief at the sight of a good number of army reinforcements far behind him. He retreated to a safer spot, now that he's out of the town area.

"And now... waiting for that black guy's PM o.o ~" Vlade hissed."And did I hear a mention of them finding the map just now? O_O "

Kirito blinked as a message pops up on his HUD. It's from Valkyrie. Here is the map. Get the fucker. He quickly shoots a pm to Asuna and Vlade. Meet me three miles east of the west gate. I have the map.

Asuna bought the teleport crystals and healing crystals just as Kirito's message popped up she quickly equipped Last Light to her hip and took off running to the spot she had been told to go to. she also equipped Last Chance to her hip it was a last resort weapon and would only use it as such.

"Hmm... faster than I thought..." Vlade noticed the PM, apparantantly they got things done quickly it seems. He was prepared with his Health Potions & teleport crystals as he headed to the west gate. ('this will be a long day I suppose...')

"Supp," Vlade approached Kirito, "And I swear I've seen you from somewhere before..." he said sarcastically to Asuna.

She glared and said you gonna run this time she pulled rapier out of the sheath and held it tightly in her hand trying to keep back from striking the thief whom had just spent time cutting down the village and market guards and she had chased him for it and had only wanted to talk.

Kirito steps between them both and says, "Stop. I have the map. I need you two to help me. I'll notify the rest of the Assault Team, but it will take time to mobilize them. So you two need to put the past behind you. Clear?"

she said clear kirito she put rapier back in the sheath and said i will notify the assualt time give whatever his name is a brief over of where the boss room is. she pulled up her menu screen and went and sent a message to the assualt team.

"Wait... that person is also in this? O_O" Vlade asked surprisingly. ('Out of all teammates that black shirt chose, why it have to be her >.< ...')

The girl who almost got him into deep shit 10 minutes ago, now being one of the assault team. Quite a quick turn of events it seems...

"Whatever," Vlade folded his arms, him rolling his eyes acting contradictorially against what he said as he introduced himself, "Name's Vlade, a member of the mercenary guild Ichani, and don't put me at the level of those Laughing Coffin barbarians, we don't kill people for nothing >.< "

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kirito." He doesn't say that he has a unique swordskill, was a beta tester, or the fact that his level is triple what everyone else is.

Asuna walks back over and says Kirito the assualt team will assemble and meet at this location in three hours they said they cant be here any sooner. she sighed and said i'm Asuna second in command of the knights of the blood oath and a friend of Kirito here its nice to meet you Vlade. she still was worried about Vlade being an issue and attacking them during the boss fight but she kept those thoughts to herself slight worry only showed on her face as she was thinking it all over.

"Blood Oath, one of the strongest guild, and the 2nd command, not a surprise actually O_O " Vlade was still on his sarcastic tone, it is obvious that Asuna's tone is still a bit hostile, and so does his. But one thing for now, is that both of them are his clients, and if it weren't for the attractive 500k contract, a conflict would have emerged right away from here.

"Nice to meet you all," He said bitterly, "Alright then, we shall be going, aren't we?"

Two hours later...

Klein runs up with his guild. "Sorry we're late. We were on floor five leveling. You find the boss room?"

"Yeah. Waiting for the rest of the team." As they talk. The rest of the team runs up: Ageel, the Knights of the Blood Oath, the Holy Dragon Alliance.... Everyone came.

Asuna walked over to the knights and said Listen everybody kirito has the map he will tell us what the plan of action is here. Even Heathcliff seemed convinced and waited for kirito to speak.

"So, that's Heathcliff, the leader of the strongest guild..." Vlade whispered to himself. It was the first time seeing heathcliff in person, and he's older than Vlade actually thought. He expected him to be something like some young Korean gamer, but that person's eyes, it seemed as if Heathcliff had countless experience in situations. And that guild leader, is definitely not the guy whom Vlade wants to mess with. The crowd, as expected, are looking at Vlade quite hostilely from his Orange mark.

"I'm just a mercenary of the Orange guild Ichani, and unlike laughing coffin, we don't kill people for no reason, and we're on your side right now." Vlade stated to ease the players of their doubts over him.

Kirito looks up from the map. "We have 27 players here. That's nine parties of three people each. The bosses name is 'The Mining Brigand'. He's 35 meters tall, has two heads, and four arms, two on each side. In o e hand on each side, he has a chain. In the other hand on his right side is a pick axe, and in the left is a hammer. He has six health bars, and as each one disappears, his attack patterns change. Asuna, Vlade, and I will be the ninth squad. We'll watch the boss, and figure out his attacks. We'll switch in with squad three and squad six. Divide yourselves accordingly. Any questions?"

Asuna just listened to all that was said and said do i have to work with him she pointed her sword to vlade then smiled and said he slayed people in town how do we know he wont harm us? she spoke as several of the other knights of the blood oath had been whispering the same thing. she said im not speaking just for me im speaking for my guild in this one kirito how can we trust him?

He looks at Asuna. "Maybe you've forgotten that we killed people, real people, in town. He doesn't kill for naught."

she nods and says yes i understand i just get the feeling we cant trust him easily but i understand your point of view kirito. several other knights of the blood oath begin to leave as asuna walks over and says are you abandoning your duty? Heathcliff also walked up to the knights who were leaving and said yes as our second in command says are you abandoning the duty you swore to fulfill?

Last edited:
"Look Asuna. The people he killed in town, they were NPC's. We killed actual people. Real people died IRL whenever we swung a sword at a player. We are no better than he is. He's actually a little better. He knows what he has to do to get the job done. We do to, but he has no qualms about it. We march on the Brigand's room at midnight."