Sword Art Online: Fight For Aincrad

Asuna said hey wait ok listen lets all attack it together dont just blindly run in there by yourself its crazy your gonna get yourself killed!!!!!! her hand reaching towards last light her rapier even more as she saw gleam eyes had taken half of cerius life. even she didn't keep enough potions on her for that type of reckless behavior.

"It's the fighter in me, sometimes I can't help it. Usually I don't go for boss fights, but this one seems like a challenge" Cerius stated, preparing Dark Blazer again, looking at Gleam Eyes with devils eyes almost. If anything the rush was in his eyes, the thrive and need to destroy his enemy was very noticeable to, as his devilish grin had gotten wider, turning into more of a maniac's smile. "Let's do this" Cerius stated as he dashed forward, almost blindingly, to attack at the monster.

Cerius had watched Gleam Eyes prepare for a strike. When the beast had swung, it was a downward swing, and Cerius had unsheathed his sword from the scabbard just slightly so he could block the sword. In doing so the enemy sword had come down, Cerius blocked it, but in that movement he curved himself to move around the blade. When turned completely around, he jumped in the air, directly in Gleam Eye's face and slashed across with a sword skill as he passed by the monsters face. Then he turned in the air and swung another sword skill downwards along the monsters back. After finishing his little combo, he got away from Gleam Eye's as quickly as possible.

"That doesn't sound like a hammer to me" Vlade muttered in his sarcasm. A hit depleting half health on someone similiar to his level, that sounds threatening enough. He was still assuming on his formation, taking on a slight vantage point that allows him to see on the situation. He's not going to attack recklessly, especially with the half HP, instead, he's going to wait for further orders, seems that the plans have gone all haywire.

"Seems that the boss have taken favour on our team huh..." Vlade said facing Kirito, "So, any plans? The boss seemed totally different from what I've heard O.o ..."

Noticing Cerius engaging already, Vlade ordered, "Squad 6, position yourself a bit towards the left to avoid the boss' field of vision, and charge after the time's ripe, well just a suggestion~." He regretted a bit on putting on a commander role, when he has an Orange cursor.

He doubted that Squad 6 would listen to someone like him, so he moved off his vantage point towards Cerius who was now backing away from the Gleam Eyes after the initial skirmish, going there as a reinforcement.

Asuna would still follow kiritos original orders and look for an opening in the patterns she would wait until she was sure of the pattern then she would attack when it was time and it was necessary. she would not let fear over come her in this situation. she had watched cerius attack again he was the only she could see that was fully in the boss room. she heard vlade's order also but she moved to the side so everyone could come in and she watched gleam eyes for his attack pattern.

Two hours later...

After fighting for two hours, the boss still wasn't dead. We are getting slaughtered. Nows as good a time as any. "Asuna! Klein! Vlade! Cerius! Buy me ten seconds!" Jumping back, he equips Dark Repulsor...

Cerius, knowing that Kirito has to take a moment, darts at the beast, pulling off a five hit sword skill combo before having to block an attack from Gleam Eyes. After blocking he had slid in the opposite direction of Kirito, noticing that he was equipping something. "What in the world" he whispered to himself.

Asuna threw last light to the ground and yelled got it kirito. She charged up behind its back and used a five hit combo with last chance as it turned and punched her straight across the room half her health gone. then the sword began to come her way she quickly got up and tryed to block it but ended up getting thrown back again. she slid now down on her knees taking a moments pause for a breather.

Feeling Dark Repuksir settle on his back, he reaches back and slowly draws it. Running at the boss, he yells, "EVERYONE BACK!"

He launches himself at the monster. Swinging his swords in tandem, he deals heavy damage to it. I gotta go faster... I gotta go faster.... I gotta go faster.... My friends will die if I don't!! Starburst Strike!!

He swings Elucidator at the demon, and the creature catches the blade. It stabs at him with its sword, and Kirito stabs it in the leg with his free sword.

It explodes in a burst of blue crystals. Kirito sways as the the sign appears:

Congratulations! Floor seven cleared. Reward: 6000000 gold.

Kirito falls backwards and just lays there. His health is almost completely depleted.

Asuna stood and quickly took a potion out of her storage. she took one and drank it then ran to kiritos side and began talking to him.

Kirito please wake up!
Kirito!
Kirito!

she was shaking and tears were streaming down her face.

"I have so little health left. If you hug me any tighter, it'll go away." He hugs asuna back.

"What the hell was that, Kirito?" Klein half yells as he runs up.

"You don't wanna know. It's a new sword skill I picked up: dual-wielding."

she just buried her face in his shoulder and she hugged him she said what would i have done if you died!?!?! she put on of her potions in his hand and said i dont want any excuses ok? she looked at klein but didnt let go of kirito afraid he would slip away.

"That...was...what..."Cerius shook his head after whispering to himself. This was something new altogether. Dual wielding..., he thought to himself. I must have something stronger. He noticed the next floors door open. Turnin his head back towards the others, Cerius noticed they didn't see it opening. So he jetted towards the door and up the stairs, going towards the eighth floor. He rushed it until making it to the top. When doing so he went to find his first enemy around and get some EXP points.

He continues hugging Asuns. "The doors open, Kirito. You coming?" Klein asks.

"No. You go ahead. I'll be along."

Asuna kept hugging kirito even after klein had left along with cerius. she says i was scared. what would i have done if you died? she was still crying lightly. she said please take the healing i don't want you to die!

Last edited:
Cerius went straight for a pack of dire wolves, at least 25 were in the pack as he chased after them. His grin, the devilish grin came across his face as Cerius started up a sword skill to tear through at least 2 dire wolves. Switching his style up from sheathed attacking to one handed style, Cerius began attacking crazily at the wolves. Each attack they threw at him he countered perfectly. Though the man gained a couple claw marks every now and then, it was nothing compared to what Gleam Eye's had done to him.

The craze inside Cerius was boiling, he felt himself feeling as if he was going to go insane as he tore the rest of the dire wolves into nothingness. The last dire wolf dissipated, and turned into a cloud of disappearing shards. A sign appeared in front of Cerius, it was for his experience and extra items. Cerius gained a couple potions and wolf furs, and something else as well, a quest by the looks of it. It was a long order request, but was it for him or for someone else. Either way he didn't care, it seemed he needed to take down some enemies on several floors above the current eighth floor. "3 Magma crystal ingots, 3 Feather crystal ingots, 2 Ocean pit ingots, 4 Deathstalker claws, 3 steel ingots, and 10 leather straps. Must be for some future quest or something, because these items are blacked out for the moment, maybe because they aren't on this floor or lower" Cerius told himself, "I guess I could ask an info broker."

"And now the boss is slain, but..." Vlade cut his words midway at the thought of being just a support along the whole run. ('Didn't do much here, and the two swords technique seemed useful, but more expensive, in terms of weapons')

Kirito takes the potion.

-----------------------------

SAO CHRONICLE
Sword Art Online: Floor 15
The Assault Team has cleared floor 14 of Aincrad today and launched in force into Floor 15, but due to the extreme weather conditions, they have made little headway. They have managed to clear the main town of the floor, a snow laden fortress known as Trost. More details next week.

Player Deaths: 3572 Players
Players on the Front Lines: 2376 Players
Players in the Assault Team: 1948 Players

------------------------------

Damn. Nine months have passed, and already over 3500 players are gone. Kirito thinks as he reads the paper, in his small room in Trost. This is the hardest floor yet, and it took the team three weeks to clear the city.

Asuna was asleep in her room in a trost inn. it had taken them a long time to get to the point they are at now.

3 weeks ago-

"Wow, that's quite a huge floor here..." Vlade smirked at the snowy Environment as he entered the 15F floor from the Dungeon, being one of the clearers of the 14F. Things are going smoothly on floor clearing, with his client, The Black Swordsman, having a skilled team. For most part, all he did was to command a few other clearer teams who trusted him, acting tactically to maximize damage while minimizing casualities, after all, what the clearer team has is numbers, and using them well is essential. Although, he would assist in combat if needed.

When night arrives in the snowy 15F, he got a PM from the leader of the Ichani guild, Fate. "Eh? that's rare... o.o" Vlade pondered as he opened the PM, "Huh? A guild gathering at the Western fields?" It was very uncommon for Fate to issue a direct order, let alone rally the full force of his guild. ('It must be some serious shit...') He used a teleport crystal towards the aforementioned location.

The whole Ichani guild was there, including the leader, Fate, numbering to only 8 members. But, each of the members, aka the 8 outcasts, are pretty strong as an individual, being at least of a clearer-level, or even stronger than that. Fate, as per usual, was wearing his mask, well its barely a mask, just a roll of bandage around his face, like some mummy. "You see that bunch over there?" Fate had an exaggerating deep voice, pointing slightly downwards towards a cohort of people. All of them, have dark Orange cursors, with dark hoods, no doubt, they're the Laughing Coffin. "They're rallying troops for an ambush to the slow progress of the city conquest, once we eliminate this cohort, communication will be ceased between the other flanks, and thus, stalling them."

"Wait, wait wait," Vlade hissed, "We're gathering the whole force of our guild, doing such elaborate surprise night attack, just to wipe out a bunch of, no, a small cohort of noob barbarians? You know any of us can just do that by ourselves."

"Someone paid an enormous price for that, and as you know, higher price = higher degree of danger. Also, my instincts tells me to do so, now, no questions asked, we strike now." Fate drew out a straight double edged sword akin to a chinese Jian, descending upon the Laughing Coffin group, then the rest followed up in the raid.

('What the hell? They're stronger than those I used to fight with??') Vlade thought as the guild clears the cohort of Laughing Coffin isolated in the eerie darkness. The laughing coffin troops got shaken by the surprise attack, with most of them being wiped out. "Now, capture them, then retreat before the reinforcements arrive. My hunch's right, they're the headquarters' troops, they're more organized than the ones you see before, don't take them lightly." The guild Ichani then captured a few members, retreating to a safer spot then teleporting away back to his previous base.

Present time-
Vlade

The new Ichani base was a desert hut made of sandstone. The desert resembles Vlade's hometown he was familiar with. It was a perfect area for him, unlike the cold as hell snowy fields. Reaching out his interface, he sent a PM to Kirito: "Hey, we've struck gold this time, captured a few Laughing Coffin soldiers. This time we're able to interrogate them ^_^ , feel free to visit our new base, for that we relocated :) ."

Cerius was inside the dungeon taking out a couple monsters, trying to find the door. One monster, a frost lion was trying to turn him into minced meat. Dodging the cat's claws with a ducking movement, he used a sword skill to slice upward and then stab. The frost lion then disippated into it's blue crystal cloud, as Cerius sheathed Dark Blazer. Looking around after taking out the monster, Cerius tried to find a way to the boss room. Taking his time, Cerius pulled out his map to see where he hasn't gone yet.

"That's odd" Cerius said slightly confused. His map had pointed to an objective point with a skull and crossbones marker in a blank area of the map that he hasn't been to yet. Switching out his map for the quest list, Cerius had looked at his unfinished quests, finding the unknown quest he had gained a while back after floor 7. He looked at the objectives of the quest and saw a new objective pop up: Pass Floor 15. The objective had a skull and crossbones marker, same as the objective point. The more that Cerius had looked at this the more he was confused and concerned at the same time.

He then began to type up a PM to Kirito, Vlade and Asuna, "Meet me at the Frost dungeon immediately, I think I have found the boss room through an odd quest of mine. And it makes no sense, maybe all of you could be able to come with and find this with me. This is urgent and must be handled immediately." Cerius closed out his messages after he sent it, and looked at his map one last time, he was not sure how to continue with this. The blank area of this dungeon was all that was left, and it had the objective marker inside of it.