Sword Art Online: Fight For Aincrad

Heathcliff walks up to Valkyrie. "Do you still have the map?" he asks her.

Kirito watches carefully. Not being a a member of the Knights, he thought most of them were stuck up and have a bad ego case, save Asuna. He doesn't like Heathcliff much, and he's pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

Asuna followed Heathcliff even though she knew she was going to get a lecture from Heathcliff for not reporting it. She looked at kirito and mumbles a talk later. she then follows Heathciff to Valkyrie. she then said sir i will go grab back up for you as an extra precaution. she went over to the other knights she had brought with her from HQ and they gladly went over to be bodyguards for heathcliff as she had to go back to HQ. she went back to the teleport gate and it teleported her to HQ. where she went into the small office she did her reports in. she sat in the room and began to write the report. she fell asleep at the desk.

Last edited:
Kirito slowly walks back into the town and to his rented flat. Kuradeel was a laughing coffin? That explains his hatred. But I can't think of that now. We need to get to the floor boss. And Valkyrie has the map. Where did she go?

Vlade, in his usual plain clothes and shorts, was strolling briskly towards the arena. "Hmm... lets see, 'outside Duel Arena', it says..." Vlade muttered, stopping on his tracks for a bit to confirm the direction where he's heading to. His cursor on top of his head is Orange, which signifies that he've killed players on various occasions, and from the numbers he eliminated, the Orange will last quite long it seems.

"In the name of Ichani, our client has paid a good sum on us, to eliminate you here," Vlade closed his eyes, as he muttered on formal and serious tone, "The PKing guild, Laughing Coffin" He drew his sword, his pair of eyes narrowed as he prepared for the onslaught.

"Ah f**k, they're gone -_- " All he saw was nobody, then cussing out on his wasted trip. "Bahh, I look so stupid >_> ... And there goes my money, tsk... I'm glad I took along an extra assignment, hah...." He took out his parchment, crossing out the 'Eliminate Laughing Coffin at the Arena' and writing 'bullshyt, failed T_T' behind that crossed out line.

"Task 2, clear the 7F dungeon... that's the hard one >.< ...' Vlade sighed as he looked at the 2nd line. Still, the reward's pretty attractive, but first, he must gather information from NPCs, which means: to enter a town. Town isn't very convenient for Orange cursors as the NPC guards would alert & attack them the moment they enter a town, but the main concern is The Army, who are actual players whom doesn't have an AI as stupid as the NPC guards. ('Bah, just getting there for a short while won't hurt much') He thought as he set off.

He stepped upon the entrance of the town, and as expected, the guards were alerted and pursued him. ('Heh, that's too predictable ^_^ ') He jumped as he dodged the slash of the NPC guard, landing on its head as Vlade used the Guard's head as a foothold to jump to a rooftop. "Hmm... as I recall, the Inn is in that direction~" Vlade hopped from rooftop to rooftop, on a direct shortcut towards the Inn.

Upon entering the Inn, all players inside are in panic on how an Orange cursor emerge suddenly in the middle of the town. "No worries no worries, I come in peace guys, chill man, just wanted some quest info," Vlade said with a cheeky smile. ('Judging from the NPCs' patterns they would probably come by 10 minutes or so...')
"So, do anybody know where's the 7F Dungeon? Anyone :) ? " His smile ironically worsened the situation here.

Kirito walks into the inn. Hearing a commotion, he reaches for Elucidator, but he drops his hand when he hears the guy just wants info on the seventh floor boss room. He walks over. "You looking for boss room, huh?"

Asuna finished the report and walked to the HQ main office and dropped it in the reports box and decided to go into town. she kept Last light on her hip and went to the town teleport gate. She used the gate and appeared in town and took a deep breath she needed to buy some potions and healing crystals that fight with laughing coffin had killed all of her supplies. she began to walk to the small market across from the inn she had seen Kirito at earlier. she hoped there would be no trouble this time around.

Last edited:
Vlade noticed a player in black clothing who seemed calmer than the other people in the inns, ('probably a stronger one...') He thought.

"Yeah, you know where isn't it? o.o" Vlade asked, scratching his head a bit.

"Also, do any of you know what happened to a bunch of Laughing Coffin members back at the Arena? Was trying to find them but they disappeared, and there goes my money >_> " He asked casually.

"I don't know where, but an acquaintance has a map. And I do know what happened to them. They're dead. They attacked myself, my partner, and my friends, so we killed them. Sorry about your money. Here. This should compensate you." Opening his menu, he sends a trade request to Vlade for 500000 credits.

"Eh, eh, eh" Vlade cancelled the trade window after noticing an overwhelming amount of credits at once. "We don't work like that, we don't receive credits for doing nothing. We, the Ichani are a mercenaries guild, though we're a bit Orange~" Vlade threw Kirito a Business card which detailed his contacts & the base's location. "We do anything as long as the price sees fit :) "

"Price huh... 500k is higher than the offer of my client, I can change my client to you if you want, but I only receive money only after my task's complete~"

('Hmm... they eliminated a troop of Laughing Coffin, seems that getting hired by them would be more benefical in both financial and manpower...') He thought at the opportunity that he's having right now~

Kiritimati caught the business card deftly with one hand. Hmmm. A mercenary guild. Not unlike Laughing Coffin. Hopefully I won't have to kill these guys. "C'mon. Lets go find my friend with the map."

@wolfs rain

"I'm off now, the NPC guards & The Army will be after me in a few minutes, Town isn't a very good place for me to stay, sooo just PM me our meetup location, cya :) " Vlade exited the bar, pacing off towards the exit of the town. ('where was I just now o.o')

"Ah shyt, wrong direction >_> ..." Vlade hissed as he realized that he had accidentally stepped upon the worst possible area of a town for a fugitive: the market. "Should've bought a town map on the way here >.< ..."

He sliced apart a few NPC guards who are attacking him amongst the market's overwhelmed reaction to an Orange player strolling by the town. "if those NPC guards doesn't respawn endlessly, that would be great..." He ranted as he ran into a building, climbing up to the stairs and accessing to the rooftop.

"Now, lets' see... where's the direction of the exit..." He used his rooftop vantage point to have a clearer view of the town, still he attracted alot of unwanted attention.

Asuna watched someone cutting down guards and pulled out last light and held it tightly as she quickly ran into the building following Vlade. she came to the roof top and said sir why were you attacking those guards are you apart of laughing coffin? she put rapier back in the sheath but her hand still on the hilt.

Kirito rushes after Vlade after hearing the sounds of fighting. He follows him onto the roof, rushes past Asuna, and knocks him to the tile. He hissed in Vlades ear, "Stay down a keep quiet! If you want to get out of here without dying!" He looks over the edge and sees guards run by.

asuna just freezes confused and said i will leave this one to you Kirito! she exited the roof slowly. her hand still on rapiers hilt.

"They're just NPCs, they respawn endlessly, but I've got no time to explain, so cya~" Vlade replied as he took to his heels and jumped to another rooftop, as the corner of his eye caught sight of Kirito running to the market. He drew out his scimitar as he prepares himself for any skirmishes, as he knows that anybody would mostly chase after him at a situation like this. His goal is to get out of this town before any significant reinforcements reaches him.

While running, he kept his attention on that lady, her being able to confront him that quickly means that she ain't to be underestimated.

She yelled hey wait get back here!!!! she began to jump across the roof tops rapier now in her hand. fully unsheathed she knew this person seemed dangerous and she should at least talk to him or something.

('Around 10 more blocks till the exit...') Vlade estimated the quickest path there. And turning around, as he expected, the rapier lady was tailing behind him with a seemingly hostile intention. ('Well, everybody's hostile towards Orange players...')

He frowned as he swung his sword horizontally at her, and at the same time he leapt backwards, jumping towards the opposite block. He doubted the slash would work well on a player of that tier, but that was to buy him some time to increase his advantage of an escape. ('And now 9 more blocks')

she stopped after dodging the sword swing. she climbed down the building slowly. she would not catch this man nor would she leave town with an orange player without knowing them.

('huh? she disappeared...?') Vlade thought in surprise, that was unexpected. But something like that seemed to be too good to be true. ('it must be some trap, better change path this time...') Vlade took a longer detour along the rooftops, rushing out of the city, as the skirmish with the rapier lady had bled out a portion of his precious time. And that was all because he walked on the wrong direction. ('I must get it right this time...') he thought.

Kirito takes off after Asina. He watches the fight from the distance. She seems to be handling it ok, but I'll watch in case she needs help.