Sword Art Online: Fight For Aincrad

Kirito looks up at his interface as two messages pop up. One's from Cerius, the others from Vlade. The hell?? He opens the one from Vlade, reads it and immediately yells "Holy Shit!!" Loud enough for the people in the room next door to bang on the wall.

He reads the one from Cerius. Ah hell. He replies, I have a quick errand to run to the Ichani HQ. Vlade and I can leave from there. To Vlade, he sends, I'll be there in an hour. After, we'll have somewhere to go. Cerius needs our help.

Instead of using a teleport crystal, Kirito decides to run for the HQ. He takes off for the desert.

Asuna didnt see the message as she was asleep so the two messages would appear when she was awake she had been fighting all night with Heathcliff but it had just weakened everyone so all the knights were resting up right now. she would awake sooner than the others did she would need to check inventory on the guild then go to the market to get some supplies for herself. but all this would happen when she was awake.

Last edited:
Cerius gains the message, reading it carefully. "Damn, I don't have an hour. I'm gonna have to go it myself. It's a good thing I grabbed more potions today" Cerius told himself. He looked in his inventory to count the potions, "A good amount of 10. That should do for now." Cerius darted towards the blank area, it was time to finish this quest, the ingots were gathered and it was time to see what would happen with them. Cerius passed several different creatures, dodging most of them, hoping to get their view on him away. Maybe I can finally finish this rammed quest that's been bugging me for the past few months. Coming to a small portal like door with a gate surrounding it, Cerius had run through it.

The portal had taken him to somewhere he wasn't thinking of though whatsoever, the desert sands. Around him stood sandstone wall's like a ring, a sandstorm was brewing around the walls. Out from the blue, a giant metal scorpion had popped up from the ground. It had three stingers and four pincers, along with ten legs. Its head was massive, and held enormous jaws. Five healthbars appeared above it and it's name appeared as well: The Desert Scourge.

"Shit, not good" Cerius stated as the scorpion stabbed forwards with it's three stingers. Cerius dodged, slicing at the stingers in an escape attack. The portal that Cerius had came through was fading away slowly. "Damn gotta get out of here" he yelled before instantly running for the portal.

"Noted" Vlade had his left hand busy on replying Kirito, on his right hand, he held a sword, stabbing the captured Laughing Coffin on the arm. And obviously from that, the HQ echoed screams of agony from the Laughing Coffin.

"Whew, the Laughing Coffin's method's of interrogation by stabbing is really tiring, and expensive, wasted a lot of pots on the stupid guy, and very noisy too, I dunno why they favour such outdated methods lol ... Fate, your turn now, I'm exhausted, but don't accidentally kill them, we still haven't gained full details on their headquarters, but I think we're reaching there soon." Vlade sheathed his sword as he headed outside with bucket, drawing water from the well then tending the cows as part of his guild duties.

Overall, if it weren't for the dark atmosphere here, the Ichani guild would look like a normal Barn in the wild west.

Pulling up his interface as he runs, he sees that Cerius' stress levels are way elevated. What the hell?? He sends a message to Vlade. Change of plans. Give me a couple hours. Keep them alive that long. I have a friend to help.

He follows Cerius' trail to the boss room of a dungeon. He walks in and sees a giant scorpion about to stab Cerius in the back as he runs towards Kirito. "Cerius! Watch out!" He draws his swords and jumps over him, blocking the stabbing pincers with crossed swords. "What the hell is this Cerius?!?!?"

Cerius was having to keep dodging boss' attacks, which distracted him from getting to the portal to leave the boss room. When there was an opening chance, Cerius had tried to charge straight towards the portal to get out. Then he noticed that Kirito had jumped through the portal, and instantly came to block an attack from the Desert Scourge, saving Cerius from instant death, if possible. It nearly scared Cerius, and hardly anything scared him.

When Kirito had questioned him about the boss, Cerius answered immediately, "The Desert Scourge. A fully armored scorpion with three stingers and four pincers, it has ten legs, and the under body areas seem to not be guarded by metal. This being it's underbelly, right under the stinger, and even it's legs. The pincers are entirely metal but have rusty joints at the wrist like area of the pincers. I suppose if we take out the pincers first, we can then go for the stingers, or vice versa, and then go for the legs and the face, which are all unarmored underneath. I've had enough time to evaluate this thing since I've been in here."

Cerius then went after the pincer that Kirito was blocking from and attacked the rusty joint as quick as he could with a five hit sword skill combo. That only cracked the thing. "We need more damage going at this joint" Cerius declared as he tried to move out of the way of one pincer trying to grab at him. "This is going to be difficult."

Asuna awakes and sees the message from Cerius and uses a teleport crystal to get there then runs through the portal saying ok guys what do we know about this boss? im here to help sorry i couldnt make it earlier was just on a really long mission with the knights and had to get some rest.

"Well you just missed a long info session about a couple minutes ago. But this is The Desert Scourge, and it's a pretty damn tough boss, considering no matter where you move you might get attacked" Cerius replied to Asuna, hacking away at another joint with the same five hit sword skill combo. That was the second joint he had struck.

Vlade

('Bored...Might as well assist them on this fight') Vlade thought, packing up as he headed off the desert, towards the aforementioned location. To think that one of his contacts have already found a boss room, but he's highly skeptical on the details. ('Its too odd to begin with, a boss room that early...?') He thought.

"Is that specific person still alive?" Vlade entered the portal whilst talking in sarcasm, drawing his sword out with his items ready.

"Eh, is this really a floor boss?" Vlade asked as he observed the health bars of that monster, "Its way different from what I heard from the rumours, but whatever, as long as we clear this."

Vlade raced forward to attack at one of the boss' limbs joints, as observed from his teammate's strategy.

she said got it thats all i needed to know. she quickly while dodging attacks used a 7 hit combo then landed on her feet lightly but it hadnt seemed to have done much damage to the joint she had attacked.

Kirito looks at the wall behind him. With swords drawn, he runs up the wall and flips. As he comes down, he scissor-strikes at the joint connecting the stinger to body. As he goes down, his blades get caught, but his weight pulls them the whole way through the stinger. It falls beside him and explodes in a burst of blue crystals. "Stingers down!"

"That was quick there, now to finish off these pincers" Cerius stated as he used an eight hit sword skill combo on one of the already damaged pincers, taking out the joint and destroying the metallic pincer immediately. All that was left was three of four. The scorpions top right pincer joint that Cerius had attacked earlier, and the two bottom pincer joints that Asuna and Vade had damaged earlier were all halfway to the breaking point.

"Alright! Vlade attack the previous joint you hit earlier, Asuna you hit the one you attacked earlier as well, and Kirito take out that top right pincer joint, I'll take on the underside of the boss. I can only do it after you take out the pincers though. Let's go, they should break if you give if you give it everything you got!"

Asuna said okay good she then avoided yet another attack and used her 7 hit combo twice as that joint then shattered and destroyed the metallic pincer as well it turned into the blue crystals then stood back to see how everyone else was doing and if they needed help.

"Alright," Vlade stated, slicing at the previous joint of the scorpion as of what the solo player had commanded.

Kirito swings, and the pincer gets severed. Using dual blades has its perks. He runs up beside Asuna and says, "You good?"

she says yeah im good where do you think we should attack at next? she readied last light in her hand ready for any attack.

The boss' health was at the red finally, on the last bar. "Alright, here we go" Cerius prepared as he readied a sword skill from his scabbard. He then ran underneath the scorpion boss as best as he could and attacked the right five legs of the boss with a five hit combo. Then hit the other five legs with the same combo again, and finally pulled off his final strike with a sword skill that brought the sword from the end of the boss to the front finishing off the last of it's health.

The boss began screeching out loud in it's death wavering around before it crashed and turned into blue crystals, dissipating into nothing. "That's it, it's finished with" Cerius stated. The experience points and items were given, along with the final strike item. Then the special quest had popped up after that. Five swords plus a special skill had been place on the screen in front of him.

"Well this is odd, let's equip it all then and see what happens" Cerius had begin to set it all up as he placed the special skill in it's slot it made room for the five swords. "Wow", Cerius then equipped all of the swords, and within seconds they appeared, and he was in awe.

"Scorpion meat and poison? What the hell am I gonna do with that?" Kirito says put loud, looking at his inventory.

Asuna smiled the scorpion meat she got would be dinner and the poison she would sell. She said I'm making scorpion for dinner she smiled at kirito.

"Quintet Array, a skill to allow wielding of five swords at once, but uses combo skills by switching out different swords for different combos" Cerius read the description of his special skill, pulling out each sword as he did to see what they were. These swords seemed to be unique to the skill by the looks of it, as the quest took so long to be able to finish until the boss on this floor was finished. He looked over the swords carefully as he pulled them out too, checking their design as much as their strengths. They seemed to be designed off the elements by any chance.

"Windbreaker, Flame's Dawn, Water's Edge, Death's Carress, Earthen Prowess, these swords all seem nice, but what is the damage that they can do I wonder. I know! I'll test it in a match. Kirito, I challenge you to a duel at the colosseum" Cerius called out. He wanted to test his might with these swords even though he had just gotten them.