Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll be fine as soon as I get some water back in me. I've taken in too much heat, more than I am used to yet." With his help, they made it to a place where she could get some water. She bought a bottle of water and took a seat down with Rolar at the nearest bench. She started to drink the water, and shortly after she was beginning to feel better.

"Don't worry, we can do more today. I just needed some water, but I'll be fine now. Like I told you before, if I take in too much heat, it affects me more than it would for someone who isn't an ice and water user. Since I tried to take in more heat than I am used to, it tried me out a bit, but I can easily feel better after getting some water back in me," she explained to him. She was already feeling back to her normal self. "In order for that not to happen, I have to condition my body to heat."

Rolar's expression softened after seeing her improve so quickly. A sigh of relief escaped his lips, shortly turning into a slight chuckle.

"Perhaps we should work on that another time though. How 'bout we go ahead and just take it easy for now, eh?"

"Oh, I don't plan to work anymore of it today anyway," Lilith said. She didn't want to get weak again after she already had. That wasn't a fun thing to do and it was going to take a lot of time to get better with heat. It was going to have to be little bits at a time. Then, he said that they should take it easy for now. "Okay. What do you want to do then?" Lilith wasn't really used to taking it easy, though she had been learning more with Rolar in her life now. But, she still wasn't really sure very often on what they were supposed to do when taking it easy. Her personal thoughts of taking it easy in the past was just a little less vigorous training regimen for a day or two.

He thought for a second. What did he want to do... He crossed his eyes, and he strained for an answer to this question. Hike? No... Study? Heavens no. Train? Isn't that what they were trying not to do? He thought for a while, but nothing came up. Except for, well sitting beside her.

"I don't want to do anything. I think it's fine if all we do is sit for a while, you know? Besides, maybe that will help you build resistance to heat."

He laughed slightly, implying his joke.

All he wanted to do was sit there. It didn't sound so bad actually. That meant they didn't really have to do anything and that might honestly be the best thing. "Alright, then we can just sit here," she responded with a small smile. She brought up her courage, which she had been getting a lot better at and took hold of his hand, intertwining their fingers so that way they could at least hold hands while they sat there for a bit. It was a bit warm out, but it wouldn't bother Lilith. It was actually quite nice out, even though Lilith didn't mind rainy and snowy days. "You know, I haven't even told my parents about us dating yet. But, I take it they already now after what the nurse had said to us earlier."

Rolar was surprised to see Lilith take initiative, and grab hold of his hand like that. But it only made him smile even more. To think for so long now, she and he thought the other hated them. And now here they are, their fingers intertwining, just as their fates. The more he thought about it the more he smiled. "Well, we haven't really tried to keep it secret. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if the school wasn't already keeping an eye on us, what with your importance, and my delinquency." He gently pulled her closer, putting his arm around her. "And besides... Your parents are scarily insightful."

Lilith blushed deeper when he pulled her closer, and a smile grew larger on her face. As least with Rolar, her fears of touch were diminishing. She actually liked to be touched by him and even though there was still some fears underlining the surface she knew that Rolar would be the one who could stop that. "Yeah. My parents, they like to keep an eye on me after everything from the kidnapping to me...well, almost turning," Lilith admitted. "They watch me constantly, so I'm sure they know every little detail about us. But you know, it's not really that you are really a delinquent. It's not like you did really bad things to people or anything like that."

"You might be right about that..." Rolar looked off and held her close to him, as the two just relaxed for the day. It was an experience they may not have for a while now... It was a few weeks, of schooling, and practice, and spending time with each other. While they were making progress, it was so steady that nothing really seemed different. At this point Rolar getting incredibly frustrated with these exercises. But it seemed they would be getting a chance to do something else now...

--------------------

Rolar had just been summoned after one of his classes which at this point was not a surprising sight. Rolar being in class was no longer an oddity. He came very often, proving to be a competent student, though still a rather reluctant way. In any case, Rolar made his way to his debriefing, expecting to see Lilith join them in not too long.

Lilith was not surprised to hear that she was called in, most likely about a mission. That meant that Rolar would probably be there too. Since they had a contract now, they would have to go on mission's together, they would strongest that way. It was right after Rolar arrived that Lilith entered the room as well. She looked over at Rolar and smiled. She knew she really couldn't just talk to him much right now since they were waiting for instruction, but she hoped that her smile had given across her meaning that she was glad to see him.

As Lilith entered into the room, Rolar turned to see her, catching her smile. His face grew soft at this sight, falling into his own world for a short while, before a voice called out to him. It wasn't one he often heard, actually. It was not someone who worked in the school, as far as Rolar knew. He was standing with his back to the two of them, facing Vivaldi. He was a thin, tall man with longer light green hair, glasses adorning his face. As he turns to face the two, he pushes them up the bridge of his nose.

"Ah. I see you two have arrived. Now then, before we begin, allow me to introduce myself. I am Liam Michal, Head of Information for the Military. I have called you two here today per request. If I had my way, I'd be picking my best operatives for this mission, but the powers that be, seem to think that you two are capable of accomplishing this."

Lilith looked over at this man who was first talking with her mother, then turned and introduced himself to them. He wanted them to go on a mission, well, rather not specifically him but he was told to use Rolar and Lilith anyway.

"Don't worry," Vivaldi suddenly said. "These two can handle what you want them to do. Now, you two, you will be going on a mission assigned by Mr. Michel here. He will explain what needs to be done, but basically this is a mission to gather information. It would be best to keep yourselves on the down-low and not get into any trouble." Vivaldi glanced over at Rolar when she mentioned her last part.

Gathering some information. They had done something like this before. "And, what sort of information are we gathering then?" Lilith questioned to get more about this mission.

Everything about this guy was getting on Rolar's nerves. His mannerisms, his words, his attitude, even his hair! Everything about him just made Rolar a little angry. But, he held his tongue... and dug his fingernails into his palm a bit. As he stood there, a little more rigid from his frustration, he listened to the officer before them.

"Well excuse me if I am not fully convinced yet. I prefer to witness things for my own eyes. Well, then, I guess there is no way of knowing until I witness it myself. From what I hear, you two were the ones who took down a massive monster capturing operation being run by a strange, unknown organization. Since then, I've been tasked with gathering information on this strange cult. It seems we have been given a lucky break."

He walked to the middle of the room, and waved his hand, as a spectral image of a building began to form.

"Through my operatives, we discovered a small building which appears to be of no particular significance. However..."

With a strange movement of his fingers, he almost "grabbed" the image and pulled down, as he did, a long shaft began extending from this building, leading into what seemed like a sprawling network of tunnels and bunkers deep underground.

"As you can see, this is not the case. There is evidence to suggest that there have been a substantial amount of monsters being brought in, though we are not quite sure what for. That is what you two are being sent down for. Your mission is to gather information, and to not be caught under any circumstances. The enemy must not know that we have this information, otherwise it more dangerous to know it. Here are you mission files. Any and all information we can give you that is relevant to this mission can be found inside. Now then, if you will excuse me, I will be off."

Without a word more, the Officer made his way to the door, and exited the room, his hands behind his back. The man gone, Rolar finally let loose his words. "Oooh, that guy pisses me off..."

Lilith could tell by now how Rolar felt, even if he was trying to hold it back. She could see that he wasn't fond of this guy who was talking to them about the mission, but luckily he was holding back. If he exploded on this military guy, who knew what would happen to them.

Lilith listened to their mission. So, it was about that cult again. They needed more information. "Very well," she commented when he mentioned that they couldn't be seen and the cult couldn't know that they will get the information they are searching for. "We will make sure to be unseen and get the information you want."

After he explained, he was already out and Rolar finally let out what he wanted to say.

Vivaldi let out a sigh at the comment. "You're going to have to get over that Rolar, there will be many who piss you off."

"It doesn't matter anyway, we don't need to deal with him now. All that matters is the mission," Lilith stated, to which Vivaldi gave a nod. In honesty, she didn't seem to be too happy about the way the man had presented himself either. There was something about Vivaldi that even if they didn't know, was still true. She was proud of her students and if they were picked then it was for the right reasons, unlike what Liam complained about.

"I trust you two will be able to handle this mission," Vivaldi stated.

"Yes, mother," Lilith replied.

"Yes Mrs. Vivaldi..." Rolar let out a sigh. His words held no disrespect to the mother of the girl he loved, nor any to the woman who oversaw the Academy they attended. That said, his words were left with a bit of begrudging compliance. Though it was lightyears better than what he would have said a few months before. "We will head out as soon as we can."

He gave a polite head nod of acknowledgement as he left the room, and headed down the hall. That 'Liam' guy was nowhere to be seen. Whatever his magic was really felt odd. Whoever this guy was, Rolar didn't think he'd ever like him. He waited for Lilith to follow, knowing she would be right beside him, and continued on his way.

"Spec Ops? I wonder why they picked me of all people. Wouldn't someone like Rachyl be a better option? Well, whatever. Need anything before we head out?"

It seemed that Rolar wasn't going to say too much more, that was probably best with Vivaldi sitting there. And with that, they left, with Lilith following shortly behind Rolar after she said her good bye to her mother. "I'm sure there is a specific reason for us two," Lilith commented. "Besides, Rachyl probably wouldn't be able to handle this kind of thing on her own, but there isn't really any groups set up with her in it. It's best to go with partners who know each other and can work with each other better. Hence, us."

Lilith walked beside him now. Then, thought about if she needed anything. "It's probably best to stop and pick up a few things just in case. It's supposed to be a simple information gathering but from what we already know and seen from last time, it seems that the cult could be prepared for something like that to happen."

She wanted to be able to simply complete the mission without any problems, but after the last couple missions, she highly doubted things would go smoothly and how they wanted.

"Right then. I guess I'll meet you at the Transport." With that, Rolar ran off before stopping about fifteen feet away, and turning back again, sauntering back real quick. "Actually, I forgot something" Putting his hand on her head real quick, he kissed her forehead, tussled her hair and once again ran off to collect his things.

Just as Rolar was about to head off and meet her later, he rushed back and gave her a kiss on her forehead. A light blush came over her cheeks and just as quickly as he came back he was already disappearing into the distance. "Okay," she commented just before he was gone. After that she headed back to her room and started to pack a few things she thought might be handy if they got into some sort of trouble.

Once the girl was ready, she headed to the Transport so she could meet up with Rolar and get on their way. She was sure they would want this information quickly, so it was best to get going and back as soon as possible.

Rolar gathered his things, and ran towards the transport, spotting Lilith already there. He ran up beside her, as the transport began to take off, pulling himself on, and helping her in. As the transport began heading on it's way, Rolar took out the file, reading up on it. It was quite hefty.

"Wow... He really wasn't talking about any and all information they had..."

Once they were on the transport, Rolar took a look at the file they were given. It was probably best to look over it before they got to their mission. "What's is say?" Lilith commented. She was sure he could simply tell her the information it had on it, instead of him then her having to read it. She could look over it a bit, but she trusted Rolar to give her the right information. The transport headed off to where they needed to go, but it was going to take some time to get there.

As Rolar began looking through it, he found many things. Reports of entries into this strange building, radio broadcasts that were listened in upon, a few floor plans here and there on the building itself marked with possible points of entry. Rolar should them to her. "Lot's of information on this site. Look, here's a mapping of guard routes and schedules."

As the flight continued, he shared any information he could with her. From it, he could gather maybe three effective points of entry. There was a large hidden cargo door built into the mountain side nearby, likely for transporting monsters, as well as a ventalation system hidden off somewhere nearby, and a drainage pipe in lake not too far as well.

"So then... Have a plan?"

Status
Not open for further replies.