Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Lilith sat under the umbrella to cool off from the heat of the sun, she watched Rolar as he began to work on his sand castle. "You're pretty good at that," she commented to him. "I've never actually made a sand castle before. But, maybe that names sense, considering I mentioned before that I didn't do a lot of playing around when I was young. Maybe, it a few minutes you can teach me how to make one." It seemed like it was kind of fun after all and Lilith was willing to try and see if she could make one as well.

"You think so? I admit, I kinda cheat. I bet you'd actually have an easier time than me. While I can make glass, it does dry out the sand really quickly, so it doesn't always hold too well at first. You on the other hand. You should be able to freeze the sand in place. I think that's how it works at least..."

He began working out the situation in his head. His common sense said it'd work, but for some reason he figured there might be some weird science reason why that wasn't the case. He just shrugged it off. Only one way to know for certain.

Lilith let out a little giggle because of what Rolar said to her. She wasn't even thinking of using her magic for it. "Well, I don't know how well freezing it would go, but I notice you have to use water so I might be at an advantage there. I assume that's what is sticking it together because of the wet sand, correct? I might be able to wet the sand better to a perfect sticky compound but I've never tried it before so I don't really know how it would work to be honest. I would have to test it out." Lilith looked into her bag to see if there was anything to drink, but noticed she had forgotten. "Shoot, I forgot to brink anything to drink. I guess that means I have to go buy something."

Rolar stood up after hearing her plight. Nothing to drink eh? Looked around for anything nearby, and noticed a small snack stand a walk away from where they were set up. "Well, if you're thirsty, looks like we're gonna have to take a quite walk. C'mon."

He extended his hand down to help her up... And also as an excuse to hold her hand again...

Lilith looked at his hand for a moment, then took it and got up. She looked over in the direction that the small shack was in. "I guess we'll go over there," Lilith commented. "You don't really have to come with me though. I mean, I just need something to drink because a water user like me can get dehydrated much faster in the sun like this." But, Lilith wouldn't mind him coming along with her truthfully, she just didn't want to force him to do anything though. He did seem like he wanted to come along anyway.

He only laughed, pulling her by the hands, and running of to the small shack. Other people could be seen there, enjoying a quick bite to eat, and all that. But she did mention how a water user gets thirsty easily. That raised a question.

"Completely random, but as a water user, could you just filter out the sea water, and drink that?"

Hey, legitimate question. Even if it was a little silly

Lilith was a bit surprised by Rolar's sudden action of grabbing her hand and pulling her to the shack, but a smile escaped her lips. She looked over at him when he asked the question, a puzzled look on her face for a few moments. "Well, I've never thought about it, or tried for that matter, so I don't really know at all whether I could or not," she replied to him. Drinking some sea water was never on her mind before, so filtering it to make it clean drinkable water was never something she thought about. "But, heat can filter water actually. So, you could probably filter out sea water and get rid of things, but you don't want the salt because that actually makes you worse."

This was all going over Rolar's head at this point. Magic is one thing, but science is another. School was boring and still is. At least classes on magic were more enjoyable. But once they got into the technical side of anything really, he had absolutely no idea what to do.

"I'll have to take your word on it."

He walked up to the stand, and turned to Lilith. "So, what do you want?"

"just some plain water is fine with me," Lilith commented. "It's best when you want to rehydrate." She looked over in the distance, watching some other couples on the beach. It was something that she never thought she would even be, a couple. She was here with Rolar, and he was holding her hand. She had never believed something like that would happen. Though, she still didn't know much of what it meant by being a couple or anything like that.

Rolar looked at her for a moment. She was staring off. Was she okay?

"Hey, anything wrong? You seem a little... contemplative."

"Huh," Lilith said, turning back to look at Rolar. She had been paying too much attention to the other couples on the beach. "Oh, no, nothing's wrong. I was just looking around at the beach." Lilith was given her water that she wanted, and she took it. She began to open it up and took a sip from it. Even just one sip she could feel that it was making her feel better from the heat. "Are you getting anything?"

"Me? Oh no I think I'm-"

~Grrrrr

"Going to get a lot."

He quickly hurried back to the stand and ordered a few hotdogs. It was really nice here though. He looked back at Lilith

"You know, there is one thing we need to discuss a bit more I think, actually. Our Contract. I assume this means that there won't really be a mission where we work separately will there. And that we will need a lot more training won't we?"

"I suppose not," Lilith commented about missions. "Since we have a contract, we'll be stronger together. It would be highly likely that we'll be together now for all of our missions. It would be better that way." She looked down at the hotdogs that Rolar had gotten, and a faint growl escaped from her stomach. She couldn't help a slight blush come over her face in embarrassment. She tried to ignore it at first. "Y-yeah, we'll have to test out what we can do together and learn how to work better with each other as well. The more we train together now, the better we'll get overall." But, another growl suddenly left her stomach and she turned her face away from embarrassment. She was Lilith Vivaldi after all, it was strange for her stomach to just growl like that, and in front of Rolar too. They were a new couple, she couldn't do anything to make him think different of her.

"Haha, looks like you need something to eat huh?" He handed her one of his hot dogs, and turned out to face the beach. It was a nice sight, but really it didn't compare to her. He looked back at her.

"You remember how much we used to argue? It's almost hilarious looking back on it. And even then... Thinking back... I wonder why we always found each other hard to be around. I mean neither meant to be mean to the other, we just never got along... Until now of course."

Her embarrassment faded away when he handed her one of his hot dogs, showing that it was alright. She took it with a thank you and bit into it. Once she swallowed her first bite she began to speak with him again. "I don't know, misunderstandings I guess," Lilith replied. Perhaps she was being too rough on him in the past, not knowing what his circumstances were. "But, I'm glad that it's different now and get along well."

She really was happy with him. Sometimes it was surprising to her to feel the way she did, but she really did love the man that was standing beside her. She wanted to make him happy being with her, but there was still much hesitation in her, she knew that. She was afraid to get really close, especially when it came to touch. She was going to have to get used to more touching, or else he was going to get tired of being with her. She took a few more bites from the hot dog she was given as she thought about it for a few moments, then shook it out of her mind for now since she was with Rolar at the time. She didn't want him thinking there was something bothering her while they were together.

"Well then... What's next? The sun will only be up for a few hours anyway. I mean, unless you just want to sit here with me. I know I wouldn't mind that."

He rested his hand on top of hers and looked at her. The wind was blowing her hair. It swayed in the wind, a dance of black and white. It was mesmerising.

"I would like to just stay here for now," Lilith commented. Then, she had a thought. "We should stay, and watch the sunset here. It's perfect right here, to be able to see it as it goes down." The sunset would be very romantic and the sudden thought of spending it with Rolar made Lilith very happy. She looked over at him when she felt his hand on top of hers. She moved slightly so that her fingers intertwined with his. Plus, she didn't want to leave his side yet. She knew their day together was going to have to end, but she didn't want that to happen just yet.

"Then let's wait here. Come here". He pulled her close, so he could put an arm around her. The sun was setting. The sky was becoming a beautiful shade of red and orange and purple. He never really thought about it, but... "You know I never thought of it, but it's kinda poetic, us watching the sun set here at the beach. Here, the sun finally meets the sea. Kinda like us."

Lilith blushed deeper when his arms wrapped around her. But, she wasn't afraid and that made her happy. She listened to his comment as she watched the sun beginning to go down. He was right, it was exactly like them. She hadn't even thought about it that way at all. "You're right," she admitted. "The sun meeting the sea. It's exactly like us." She build up her courage and slowly rested her head down onto his shoulder as they watched the sun slowly get closer to the sea. After a few moments of silence, Lilith spoke up again. "Rolar, I love you."

He wasn't expecting that. But... It's not like that didn't make him happy, it's just... The silence being broken like that and, the spontaneity of it all... It was strange hearing it still. Even if it came from her. No, it was BECAUSE it came from her. And yet, he still wouldn't trade it for the world.

"I... I love you too..."

He tried to lighten the mood, even if it wasn't bad.

"What brought that one on Puddles"

He also tried out a new nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.