Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be if I could, but back home I don't have enough internet data to be on a lot and at college I tend to get swamped with work all the time.

I enjoy not having a bandwidth cap.

It sucks a lot because I can't do a lot of what I want to do.
If I had one, I would likely use it up a weeks time, hold the internet service provider hostage at gunpoint. So it works for us all.

This week will be hell for me. I might not post much.

So, who are we waiting on? :/

I was originally was waiting on a post for Rolar, but I was going to go on but I haven't gotten the chance to write up a post yet. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things concerning college after my winter break so I'm kind of being slow on posts for group rps.

After my classes tomorrow, I'm on my weekend (I have Fridays off), so I'm going to try for a post sometime during my long weekend. Although, I don't know if it will be tomorrow night since I am traveling home after classes (I usually live on campus) and a lot of times I'm too tired to do much when I finally get back home. Although, expect something this weekend from me. Sorry it's taking so long, I didn't expect to have so much homework already in the beginning on the semester.

I'm sort of hanging on Sanctus here... I'm just waiting his response before posting. Time hasn't been very flexible here, plus most of you guys are online here very, very late so I don't get response until the next day. Anyways, I'll try to get some posts in when I'm done with preparing stuff for the beginning of school.

I would say just skip him if you want @Yzmael

My week is still going. Everything will clear up considerably by Sunday. So please keep this thing alive all y'all!

Thats not really up to me given I was the last person to post. Though long delays are off putting.

I'll be posting tomorrow most likely, I'm too tired tonight.

Update in regards to the rp Ferr Windsure's account holder is Gone.

Two others have been lurking, busy or seemingly lost interest.

In regards to confimred actives, I would say its me, emp, yz, Nova, and potentially Bob.

Loli I would say has left us, and Sanctus is a question mark, so is Cresion.

Think when things go baddly may have Ferr get killed << >>

I didn't notice about Ferr Windsure's account holder, so thank you Shogun.

As for Loli, she's been dealing with a lot of real life stuff right now and is not sure how things are going to turn out. @Sanctus was also busy, so I'm sure he still is at the moment. We can give him some more time.

@Cresion Breezes, I have no idea about at the moment.

For now, let's just lead things as they should. I'm quite busy too, from time to time, but I check for activity every now and then.

Well think I'll post tomorrow if no one else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.