Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I move things ahead on my teams end or should I wait for Sanctus?

Can I move things ahead on my teams end or should I wait for Sanctus?
You can continue things along, because waiting won't get us anywhere with the rp.

I'll edit in my post, to get us all on the same page. Having emp to it in his reply.

Last edited:
I don't really know what to post since the members in Lilith's group haven't posted yet, so I can't really reply anything yet.

Sorry, I'll post tomorrow. I've been dead sick for the past few days now. I'll tell you the post will involve Rolar Leaving camp after hos team is asleep. Which now appears to only be him and Lilith. So that makes things easy.

Don't worry about it, if you're sick, take your time.

We may need to restructure again :/ anyways I'll attempt moving the one group ahead..eventually.

I think I'll be able to get a post up today. Too sick for school, and not sick enough to literally stay in bed all day.

Though funny how we still have all the fire users

I may have some idea in mind to combine the two teams that now having questionable status. I need to iron it out a bit more however.

This is moving too slowly to keep my interests, yz had some plans for this, but I'm thinking with the huge draw down in activity would you be open, Scarlet, if we had the two teams captured and busted out by the recon team? I mean half of the teams are lacking even functional members right now. Or so other ways to get them together and those who aren't with us or who haven't been on in weeks don't factor in. I have my sollution to make sure the mission is "finished" as well if we go with things going poorly somehow, and the guy I have there can serve to flip the plot.

Mayhaps I should wait actually until we decide what we do.

Yeah, since a lot have disappeared and I have no clue where they went, in order to keep going we're just going to have to bring the groups back together. What were your ideas @RedArmyShogun.

@Reanimator Bob, I would still say post something since it's been around a week since someone posted.

Well I have multiple ideas in mind really, in short the basics are either;

Option one; Mystery man has a direct hand or does not, in events leading to the two teams being captured, or at least one of the two, and then the other one or two teams bust them out. Then things procead to plan.

Option Two; the fire teams get a sudden change in orders, based on what Noburu or at least the recon team finds, and they decide to assassinate the key targets and destory the labs, ignoring the reserve forces.

Option Three; we do a major timeskip to where the operations are on going and everything spirals out of control, forcing the teams to link up.

Option Four; is either by killing, IC incapacitation, or transfering, the inactives are switched out to another mission in the area and the teams have to change the plan.

Or some combination of them all really, its just bare basics atm that I can expand upon tomorrow if given some options or opinions at least. Either way I think the Army has two agenda's here, one is the hidden agenda the head mistress doesn't know of, that is the hidden cabal group within and without the army thats using the rebels as pawns, and the internal politics wanting to present a situation to test a weapons new power setting option (Isra), and then there is the honest stated Agenda.

If its an inside job then they'll want to arrange a situation so they can demand release authority. And on the other hand, while these rebels depend heavily on the group my Mystery man represents, they would likely attempt to watch things themselves.

The only problem with the capture option is short of escapee's I don't see them going along without taking significant damage, or being gassed when they sleep, and the orders one is kinda a FUBAR situation.

@ScarletNova

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
I'll have to think them over, but some of your options seem doable in this situation. Though, I also want the others opinions on what they want to do. (The ones that are still around obviously).

Well @Yzmael @EmperorsChosen @Reanimator Bob is all we have here for sure minus me and you. Just putting this up so they can see, least we can see which idea(s) they want me to detail on, or they may have, if they want to continue.

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
A small group isn't a bad thing. It can actually mean a faster pace, closer relationships between characters. Anyway, as for what we should do currently (I honestly forgot who was in Rolars group) but aside from haruhi we can have everyone meet up by having lilith tracking down Rolar

He wouldn't warrant both teams plus the ninja would likely try and assassinate him for abandoning his duties.

But it could be worked into some other plan I think.

Last edited:
It could at least bring some of them together, though perhaps to be simple something goes wrong and they all have to fight together. Maybe because of Rolar and Lilith going after him, they end up getting spotted and everyone just has to fight them. With us missing some of our people, it's probably best to just try and get this little arc over with since we've been stuck on it.

Well also waiting to see if Emp and Yz are still with us, but yeah maybe something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.