Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Takes almost six hours to make a bio*
*Uses BBCode editor because it's just easier to make better bios*
*Finishes bio and posts it*
*Notices mistake and goes to fix it*
*Rich text editor fucks up everything in bbcode editor*

7uuEzyo.png

First, the character is accepted @Yzmael.

As for what Sanctus wrote, at least for the second part Lilith left the headmistress's room but stopped to discuss which Sanctus did mention following her I believe. Also, the things they are mentioning are suggestions so Lilith could say no to the days thing but it's fine to keep that as a suggestion. For the first, it is true that they aren't roaming around though perhaps it's meant to mean that they somehow bring the monsters to an specific area to fight. And, for whatever you are saying about the other characters I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Though, it's up to Sanctus if he changes things and I want to have everyone be able to understand everything.

*Takes almost six hours to make a bio*
*Uses BBCode editor because it's just easier to make better bios*
*Finishes bio and posts it*
*Notices mistake and goes to fix it*
*Rich text editor fucks up everything in bbcode editor*

7uuEzyo.png
I feel your pain. Though here is a likely problem. Everything has to be the same alignment no matter what, or things go crazy

Yeah. I noticed that. If it isn't all the same alignment. The code wrecks you.

Er, right after everyone was liek "Les go"
Okay, mind you I'm keeping this brief with nicknames and bare basics, if you need to know someone is, let me know.

Firstly, the dou of Ice Queen and Layth go to gather everyone. As we originally were going to have two teams.

That went to shit with inactives. Over the course of this we gained 2-3 more bios...speaking of @Yzmael what team is russian sharky going with? Stealth? If so I can edit my post or add her in on the next, if not, less work for me, which is always nice..but back on topic.

Maido is leading the Fox and Ninja on assassination and data recovery.

Mister Army Man, is taking the fire Sisters, Medic, "Ghost girl" and..I beleive but am not 100% sure your giant..I could be very wrong there.

Ice Queen the rest of the litter.

Information is pretty sketchy and bare basics, but Army Team has to kill the monster supply, which could be anything from the woods, to a lab. Concensus needs to be reached here...

Ice Queen has to kill the left over troops, or those not on duty.

There are some mages, likely former Magical Army or criminals of note in the ranks, but most of them are likely poor to non-exsistant magical affianty cultists, wich some likely rebel support..or factional support from the Magical Army or at least traitors.

Moving on from the missions Maido was respectable but keeps talking shit as she does so, likely made a helicopter pilot piss his pants, the fire sisters, the younger is baddly scared, older and ghost girl seem to be getting on "well". I have your fox on autopilot stalking the ninja.

Ice Princess is talking to Layth, Medic is gathering records to patch you guys up, plus to learn one secret. Your other two guys I assume are on auto pilot or have left the room.

Other than that nothing of note.

@ScarletNova Its fine with me, if he leaves it or not, just can't expect his team to take him seriously..or no, rather think well of him as a result.

And More detail might need to be thought of in future missions as a suggestion..or allow "Team Leaders" to make their own based on a given concept from you, the GM..which is kinda what we are doing now anyways..I just want to be on the same page of WHAT we are attacking.. I'm just saying stealth isn't going to work out there...but regardless not my rp.

I mentioned giving people a chance to create details because I believe that's more fun for everyone, that includes team leaders getting the chance to add how their enemies are. As for the stealth part, in certain situations for the mission that could work, but it also has to do with what the leaders decide to do. For right now, characters are given the chance to suggest possibilities to the leaders though that doesn't mean the leaders have to take them either.

Russian sharky doesn't go with anyone 'cause she's currently not even in the school. She'll only arrive after the mission or during it so feel free to not worry about her. While that, I'll fix the bio that the FUCKING RICH CODE EDITOR MANAGED TO FUCK UP. Anyways, wish me luck... Looks like I'm gonna have to waste six more fucking hours in it...

So more or less we can have these missions in totally seperate locations from one another..at the very least I hope the teams can come to a common agreement on what the missions are..or where..ugh this is making my head hurt. Later.

I do believed I asked about locations in this thread. I say they are not the same location but not extremely far from each other. I mentioned locations that are not farther than a days travel and I'm not saying by high speed means either. I do not know actual locations in England or anywhere around them so I cannot say a real location, which is why I didn't in the first place and am leaving the chance for others to mention locations. (Truthfully, England was a requested place to have the school so I did because I didn't mind though I do not know any real names and locations there or around there.)

Bio fixed... I'm not messing with it again so soon...
I accepted her already. I don't know if you caught my post about that so I'm reminding you. Also, another person with stalkerish tendencies (Haruhi has a bit too).

I took some liberty in creating a base scenario for the Monster Supply team. They will be heading to Southern England to dispatch the monsters between Bath and Stonehenge, now I stated there was a dense forest there, but I'm not entirely sure... When they get there it could very likely be a large facility where they are housing the monsters.

Well I did research on the two area's. Both are in seperate counties and have a long distance between each other.

There are small patches of woodland rolling hills, but overall its as of now rural farmland, Somerset has no active military bases, are some leftover ones from the 1900's-1980's.

No major industrial assets, one international airport. However it has two nuclear reactors, so you can bet on if there are massive human presensce, allied it would be there. Its connected to the Sea, and they can't let those reactors fall. That is if its based on our world. It is rather underpopulated compaired to the rest of the UK.

Wiltshire has an even lower population, though this is where stonehenge is. It has a few "Military Barracks" Of which only one near the Eastern Edge border's heading towards London. Between Bath and Stonehenge is no major or even minor cities, factories, industries, nothing but shit hillland, a few creeks and swamps. In fact its mostly open ground, that will make combat difficult. The area outside of Tourism holds no importance, and hasn't since the Middle Ages.

There is one "airfield" between the two, but I use that term lightly, its three runways from the 1930's and is rather outdated, mostly used to host para's. Overall it is a shit area with little to no infastructure to support the projects going on there. Trowbridge is a "major" settlment between the two, but it has only farms, golf courses, etc. Might be the best place with it and the airfield..maybe.

Is possible that some sort of bases or prefabs were thrown up in the open areas, or the airfield fortified, but I rather doubt that..or maybe some "Super store" Was built over the years. Can't say. In terms of things that ARE there however, not much to work with.

The Airbase is Keevil Airfield, and it only has some harden shelters. Overall none of these area's are rather good for holding off in, and half the important things I mentioned are not near there.

So we'll be largely fighting over open ground, in hilly land, that favors a defender. The only thing that makes sense for an occupier being there, is as likely all humans have long since fled or are dead. Stonehenge I rather doubt has any "Magical powers" to aid them with, or it would have been under Magical Army protection. Just as the nuclear reactors in Somerset should be.

Overall if I had to pick a location for the monsters to be, or the installation..well its difficult, all major airfields, military bases, and cities are away from those two places towards the edges furtherst away from that area. Maybe Trowbirdge and Keevil Airfield. But those have nothing in the way of industrial assets, are open fields, and has no major forests. I don't think the rebels, cultists, whatever you want to call them would build new things, so that leaves the locations I named, and a few small 1800's (in some cases pre) era houses and 56 km's distance between the two.

Last edited:
That's being extremely specific though, we could just make some things up or ignore those little details unless everyone really does want to get into this kind of detail. Though, we are dealing with a world that was attacked by monsters in places so some areas could hypothetically look different in the rp then in real life. Since some of you want this arc to not go very long, we can just figure that the monsters are probably in some kind of strong concrete holding facility or prison-like building while the cult members would probably be something like a base but not military size since they are only a cult. As for Isra's team I would think that it would just be a regular building of the sorts, maybe a bit military base like too but on a low scale.

Yeah, the only question would be how they got a hold of that or how they built it.

Honestly, I'm with RAS here, we need to be specific with locations, at least. When creating an event like this, you really got to be specific with location. If it's not like that, then we better clear up how the battlefield/location is going to be and be very, very specific about how it looks, what will be around, how's the land(if it's full of hills or a clean landscape) and etc. Things like these are very important for RPing battles and such. Environmental actions can't be done correctly without those informations. What's bugging me though, is if those nuclear reactors would really exist in a world where magic is controlling stuff. How is technology in this world, after all? Is it like our world or has humanity known magic ever since it's primordials. If the later is the case, then we must make it clear that technology is mostly magical-related and that most of the things that exist in our world wouldn't in the RP. Or would still exist but be different, with the only similarities being the purpose, but with functionality being completely different.

Also, RAS is right in a few things. First: Wouldn't those areas he mentioned be protected by the Magical Army? If important areas are protected, then we can just forget about these cultists having anything related to military at all, as they likely wouldn't be able to get through Magical Army troops(after all, they're sending students after them because they think it's a hassle to send actual soldiers at this waste of time, I'm taking). So any important military areas would be out of their reach, as would major high-end military weaponry.

In my mind, if those areas are as RAS explained, they would have improvised a camp at the airfield and used it to lock the monsters. So, the airfield would be likely to be the location for the monsters to be locked in and there would be a lot of groups around it to protect the area. At least, that's how I feel about it. Other than that, I have a hard time thinking about any "base" they'd be settled in.

after all, they're sending students after them because they think it's a hassle to send actual soldiers at this waste of time, I'm taking
They are sending students because the cult knows nothing about the students and wouldn't know because they wouldn't look like any kind of military not because it's a waste or time or hassle to send the soldiers. Vivaldi mentioned that in the IC, the students have an advantage than magical soldiers to do undercover work.

As for the locations, I'm still not doing a real location because I do not know any and I cannot do any research because I don't have enough internet data to. If you want real locations and how they are, then you all are going to have to come up with that during the rp yourself because I cannot do any research and if I did then I would run out a data and not be able to even come onto here.

A military doesn't know everything, not every place in the world they can know about. Military in real life does not know everything all the time. Plus, again, the monsters destroyed things so we could assume that the places mentioned wouldn't even be there anymore. For the Nuclear Reactors, I would say that it doesn't even exist because if this rp has magic, then they wouldn't be needed or they can be magic containers of some sort.

I agree that when fighting the area around them is important, though usually I figured that would be worked out in the rp. Again, you all can come up with details, I enjoy when others come up with things because many of you come up with great ideas and details. Though, they would be in places more out of the way, maybe filled with forests or the like since they are not extremely noticeable by everyone and not already dealt with by the army.

@yz Well are lots of bases that are poorly manned, plus major urban centers are either lost or dangerous.

I do think we need to add details if we use real places, I won't say, we are in Moscow and not know what Red Square is, or the fact the city is ringed by military bases and a fortress wall system, I'm not oppossed to if we used a named location with basic things being changed or thrown up. But this is also why I use fictional names, or unnamed ones. But using a named one with the knowladge of "lol idk?" Thats...well yeah..

Of course we could say they are a major faction or rebellion that rose up..or a like splinter cell..or they progress to that. Untill it was named, I was going to have it be some unnamed place in Central Europe. But meh.

As to the military, I would say what went on in occupied zones is likely known, unless of course it was a cabal...it depends what the nature of these cultest are. Personally I think they should be a fringe group with something much bigger behind them...

I mean the magical army is a unified army built last momment, while on paper "Unknown threat unites humanity!" isn't really the case. Some nationalists won't like it, some people will think, we can work with the demons, some people are pissed they didn't get promoted over others.

So I'm for just sensible changes, like, I doubt the Gobi Deseret is a rainforest. And most locations should be unnamed or Fantasy named. Or just outside of City so-and-so.

Last edited:
I was planning on just keeping everything unnamed and making up whatever anything looks like. I still think we can do that, even though there is some information that Sanctus mentioned, it still isn't extremely specific so I still believe we can be fine with keeping it unnamed and not necessarily realistic to what is actually there. We have magic and monsters in this rp after all.

The cult is going to have a larger impact and this is just a small part of it, trying to get it into the rp and explain the basics of them. So, yeah, a fringe group with something bigger behind them. Though, they still have enough power to become a threat because they have magic which is the main strength in this rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.