Supernatural: Saving People, Hunting things...The Family Buisness OOC

Dean immediately shook his head, "No. No way in hell am I letting two random girls, not matter how hot, get their hands on the one thing we have that kills demons." He said simply, "Sweetheart, you don't know strong until you met me."

Sierrah laughed quietly to herself, "Listen, this thing we're hunting? It could mean a lot of men dying and personally, I don't want the FEDS to catch wind of this and end up here." She said simply, moving to the middle of the room, "Listen, if you help us, I'll clear your name off the files of the FBI." She bargained, keeping her eye on Sam since he was the once closest to the blade and other weapons.

"You're bluffing." Dean growled, "And just so you know, know it all, i don't do good with other hunters like yourself. I prefer it to be me and my brother there."

"Aw, that's so sweet." Quincy cooed at Dean, pinching his cheek before he tried swatting it away. "And she's not bluffing at all." She said, now standing next to Sierrah. "In just a few clicks, she'll be able to wipe both of your handsome faces from the FBI database. With a last name like 'Winchester', you guys need all the help you can get." She told the two men, her hands resting on her hips

Sam glanced over at Dean with uncertainty. They couldn't trust these two, right? How could they just come out of the blue and offer up a deal like this? She was right, though. Getting their files from the FBI would help out a little. Sam cleared his throat. "How do we know we can trust the two of you?" He questioned, guarding the night stand once he saw Sierrah's eyes eyeing it.

Sierrah shrugged, "My parents were killed by a demon when I was 3. I've saved lives and I wouldn't change that for the world. I may be a hunter but you can trust me and as for Quincy, she's my partner and I trust her." She said simply, raising an eyebrow at Sam's defensive stance of the desk.

Dean sighed, rubbing a hand down his face and frowning, "What do you think Sammy? Youre the one with the people intuition thing."

Sam's stern looked softened once he heard Sierrah's response and he took a step away from the night stand, looking in his brother's direction. "Well...they seem genuine to me." He replied to Dean, referring mostly to Sierrah. "Plus, if we wait too much longer, another man's life could be taken. And we can't have that. Not on our watch." He added, running his fingers through his long brown hair.

Quincy glanced over at Sierrah. She learned something new about her and the simple fact that she referred to her as her partner made her feel...good. She then grinned at the two brothers. "You guys have nothing to worry about. You're in good hands." She reassured with a wink.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Great! I'll just do that quickly and we can be on our way." Sierrah grinned and plopped herself at the small table, pulling out her laptop and starting it up.

Dean eyed them warily before signing, "Okay fine. But you screw this up and you'll regret it. Dont let Sammy get hurt." He warned, looking at Quincy. He hummed as he looked at her and a smirk found its way to his lips, she is really hot, he thought to himself.

Sam now let his guard down and made his way over to where Sierrah set up her laptop, standing a little behind her. He kept his distance but made sure to look over her shoulder to make sure she was fulfilling her end of the deal.

"How cute." Quincy teased after hearing Dean's use of Sam's nickname. She then snapped her fingers at him. "Keep your eyes where I can see 'em." She warned, zipping up her jacket halfway. "We wouldn't want to get off on the wrong foot now would we, boy toy?" She said, narrowing her eyes.

Sierrah spared a glance behind her at Sam before turning back to the computer, "I'm not a con man. I'm keeping up my end." She rolled her eyes and she typed some words into the system and deleted the files under 'Winchester'.

Dean rose his eyebrow, "Boy toy? Really?" He snorted, "What do you say you and i go get some grub while the nerds do the tech stuff?" He suggested, snatching his keys off the table and twirling them around his finger. He wouldnt admit to himself that he just wanted a reason to be alone with her.

"Oh, no. I-I was just...uh..." Sam stammered out. God, he must of sounded like a bumbling idiot to her. He ignore the heat that spread across his face and let out a cough. "I was just making sure. I still trust you. I mean—both of you." He replied, scratching the back of his. He watched as she made quick work of erasing the files and let out an amazed 'Huh'. Sam glanced over at Dean and rolled his eyes.

Quincy's eyebrows rose with amusement as she smirked at him. "Have ever heard of the phrase 'business before pleasure'?" She asked rhetorically. "But since you so desperately suggested," She joked, "I might just take you up on that offer." She added. "Do you mind, Sierrah?"

Sierrah shook her head as she scrolled through databases, wanting to make sure she got all the files. "Pick me up a salad will you?" She hummed, poking Sam's cheek and laughing. "Why are you blushing ultra tall?"

Dean scoffed, "I'm not desperate." He said in a flat voice even as they moved to the door, "Be good Sam. And safe." He smirked suggestively at Sam and winked. He loved teasing his little brother, it was amusing to see his face light up a bright red. Especially when he WS around girls he really liked and Dean made a comment about sex.

Quincy nodded towards her. "Alright. Don't have too much fun while i'm gone." She said, stuffing her hands into her jacket pockets as her and Dean headed out the door. They made their way over out into the lobby where the desk guy was no longer in sight. She thanked god as she headed outside with Dean.

Sam swatted Sierrah's hand away and only found himself blushing even harder after Dean's comment. He always treated him like he was a child and, in this case, he didn't appreciate it that much. "I am not." Sam defended himself, laughing at her calling him 'ultra tall'. He sat down on the bed and pulled his own laptop onto his lap. "So, uh, what this this thing we're hunting." He asked.

Dean led her to the Impala and opened the door for her before going to get in the drivers side, "So the closest diner is ten minutes away. Rules: don't touch my things and driver picks the music, shotgun shuts their cake hole. Got it?" He asked, pulling out of the lot.

"A succubus." Sierrah replied, starting to research random things now that she was done with erasing the boys' files. "This is the first I've heard of it but whatever." She glanced at Sam and rose her eyebrow, "Why not sit at the table? I'm not full of cooties you know." She joked.

As they approached the Impala, Quincy let out a low whistle of admiration and glid her hand over the passenger door. She mumbled a 'thank you' to Dean before sliding herself into the passenger seat of his Impala. "Rules?" She questioned in disbelief, leaning back into the seat comfortably. This guy really was something. "You're really funny, Winchester." She said sarcastically with a smirk.

Sam listened closely to Sierrah, furrowing his eyebrows. He hadn't heard such a thing either and occupied himself with the task of looking it up. His gaze averted from the screen of the computer and up at Sierrah. "I know that." Sam replied to her with a small laugh. He then got up to take a seat next to her, yet still keeping space between them to not make her feel uncomfortable.

Dean smirked, "Always have been. Always will be." The older Winchester said smoothly. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye before starting the music and turning it up loud. After a minute it two of silence, he hummed, "So how old are you?" He wanted to make conversation.

Sierrah grinned at him, reaching over to pat his knee teasingly, "Are you shy Sam?" She had a teasing tone to her voice. She glanced him over for a quick moment before deciding to ruffle his hair. "I think I had to much sugar." She said between laughs. She must of had five sugar filled coffees to keep her up all night and three this morning before she joined Quincy at the café.

"I'm not shy!" Sam said, rather defensively, with a slight scoff. But he couldn't help but tense up when Sierrah pat his knee or the way his face heated up when she ruffled his hair. No, he wasn't shy. Just...anxious. Especially around beautiful women like herself. "I don't think I've had enough." He replied to her, referring to her mention of sugar. He could barely stay up last night trying to reasearch the case and a cup of coffee would of been a real 'pick-me-up'. "They give out free water bottles to the guest here. If you want one to help you from crashing from all of that sugar...I can, y'know, get one for you." He offered. The least he could was be nice to her.

"Don't you know it's impolite to ask a woman how old she is?" Quincy asked, fake shock on her face. Before he could reply, she let out a laugh and added "I just turned 30 a few months ago." She then gave him a quick glance and then averted her gaze out of the window. "I wouldn't have thought you were a Metallica fan." She said, referring to the song he had turned on as she tried making conversation. "I'm more of a Pearl Jam kind of girl."

Sierrah smiled at his 'not shyness' before shaking her head, "No. But thank you." She said softly, not used to people being so nice to her.She cleared her throat bbefore shifting her gaze from the man in front of her. The young hunter was starting to feel overwhelmed with the new creature and men she just met.

Dean snorted, "He's good, I'll admit but not the best." He turned up the radio slightly and started tapping his hands to the beat on the steering wheel. "Happy Belated Birthday then." He grinned, "Did you get drunk?"

Quincy scoffed at Dean calling her favorite band 'not the best'. She then hummed a 'Thanks.' when he told her happy birthday. "Did I get drunk? I got hammered. Turning 30 was kind of a big deal to me." She told him, allowing her finger tips to tap on the dashboard to the beat of the song. "And no, I wasn't having a 'crisis' or anything like that. You just get to a certain point in your life where you just stop and think 'I wish I had done this and that when I was younger'." Quincy said, letting out a sigh. It was hard growing up having no recollection of good childhood memories or having to grow up not being able to act your age and act more like an adult.

Sam returned a gentle smile back at her and responded with an "Alright". He noticed her shifting her attention away from him and back to her laptop and got a little worried. Was he making her uncomfortable? He really didn't want to scare her off, if possible. He would admit they got off to a rocky start but, in the past 10-15 minutes, they had came to an understanding and were, more or less, bonding. Sam shook his head. They just met, though. He would have to try to make more of an effort at this 'bonding' stuff. "So, where are you from?" He asked, striking up a conversation.

Dean rose an eyebrow, "What you do when you were younger if you didn't get so drunk you forgot your name?" He asked, glad that it wasn't awkward between them, he really liked her even if he wouldn't ever admit it or do anything about it. Well now at least. Later though...

Sierrah looked up at him since he was taller then her, even when sitting. "Kentucky." She told him, "A small town called Eminence." She shrugged, "I was moved to Louisville when my parents died though, to live with some relatives of mine. What about you?" She asked, resting her head on her palm, feeling the effects of the sugar when you come down from the sugar high. She found herself thinking how cute Sam was when he was embarrassed and quickly dismissed the thought, not the time, she thought.

"Kansas. But we moved around quite a bit." Sam replied. He made quick note to remember the important stuff she told him, just in case. Jeez. He was acting like such a teenager right now, getting flustered around Sierrah at a time like this. He noticed her slump down a little bit. "Are you sure you don't want that water?" He tried again, seeing if she would change her mind. "You look a little...tired." He pointed out. Now he was sounding more like a concerned mother. Great.

"I worried for my life." Quincy said, simply. "I'd stay up most nights wondering when it would be my turn to die. Like my sister." She told him, avoiding eye contact. She wasn't getting emotional or anything but she could feel her throat tighten as she spoke. Quincy coughed followed by a small forced laugh. "What a sob story, right?" She joked, trying to ease her own tension.

Sierrah laughed slightly and shook her head, "No thanks. I do this all the time. I just need to keep busy." She grinned at him, standing up and grabbing his arm and tugging. This was a sign she wanted him to stand up, "Let's go for a walk." She suggested.

Dean frowned, "I'm sorry. I lost my mom when I as young. How'd she die?" He asked softly, not caring if this was out of character for him, he felt a weird fulling in his gut seeing this girl so sad. Huh, so this is how Sammy felt around Jess and Madison, he mused to himself.

Quincy shot Dean a sympathetic look. "It ain't your fault. It was a demon trying to stab my dad. My sister...she just jumped in front of him without a second thought. The blade pierced right through her heart." She told him. Wait...why was she telling him? It wasn't like her to be so open to talk about her past, especially her sister's death. She didn't want to get too comfortable ariund this guy she just met. She shifted in her seat and pointed out the window to a small looking building. "Is that the place?" She asked, changing the subject.

Sam nodded understandingly and watched as she got up from her seat. He was startled when she started pulling his arm and almost fell out his chair, stumbling to his feet. 'Smooth move, Sam.' He heard a voice say in his head, sounding a lot like a teasing Dean. "Uh...yeah, sure." He agreed, glancing for a second at her hand holding on to his arm. "I needed some fresh air anyways."He said with a sheepish grin. The butterflies he had in his stomach couldn't be ignored.