Supernatural: Saving People, Hunting things...The Family Buisness OOC

Quincy rolled her eyes at Dean with his silly relationship he had with his car. She could kind of understand, though. If anyone laid a hand on her Harley without her permission, she'd be kicking asses left and right. "Alright, lover boy, let's get this show on the road." She told him, drumming her hands on the dashboard of car.

Sam felt Sierrah lace her fingers with his own and started blushing hard. Even with him confessing his feelings for her, he still felt like a nervous teenager in his very first relationship trying to make the first move. He squeezed her hand a little, looking down at their fingers intwined with each other.

(sorry!! i was very busy today and couldn't find time to reply :c)

(That's okay! (: )

Dean snorted, pulling the car back on the road and toward the motel, "So what are you going to do when this hunt is over?" He asked as he speed quicker to the motel. He noticed the sky darkening even more and knew they needed to get back so they could eat before they all headed out to gank this bitch. He smirked to himself as he thought of this, they would all be like a team.

Sierrah laughed softly at his red face, "You blush a lot." She teased lightly, yawning and leaning against him. She closed her eyes and madethe decicion to just rest her eyes for a bit while they waited for Quincy and Dean to get back. She suddenly wondered what was taking the two so long and she started to feel the familiar feel of worry settle into her stomach.

"Only when i'm around a pretty woman that I like a lot." Sam said, shifting his gaze from them holding hands on to the look in Sierrah's eyes and then back again. He felt her move a little closer to him, leaning against him more, and allowed her to relax into him. This felt good. It felt right. Like he finally found the missing piece to something. Sam ran his thumb over the the knuckles of her delicate hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing them lightly.

Quincy contemplated her answer for a moment. "Well, I got other stuff to do. So, I'll probably leave as soon as the hunt is accomplished." She said, scratching at the back of her head a little. There really wasn't anything she else after this hunt left for her to investigate and she felt the need to not over welcome her visit. Especiallly with other monsters running rampant in other states.

Dean nodded, it was the logical thing to do. He just didn't want them to leaving yet. The older Winchester liked having people around that wasn't Sam. Don't get him wrong, he loves his ligfls brother but after a while the tensions get high and bad things happen. Bottom line is, Dean didnt want Quincy to leave yet.

Sierrah's eyes fluttered open when his felt the lips on her hand. She blushed but hummed before waiting until their intertwined hands where put down before she did something. She leaned up off his shoulder before kissing his cheek quickly before she laid back against him and sighing in content and smiling to herself.

Quincy saw Dean nod his head and couldn't help but think that he didn't care. Why would he anyways? They did, after all, just met today. He met a lot of hunters along his journey so she couldn't have been special enough for him to remember her when she left. Quincy felt a tightening in her chest but ignored it and kept quiet. 'Stupid feelings.' She thought as she silently bobbed her head to the music playing.

After Sierrah kissed him on his cheek, Sam couldn't help but bring his hand up to where she placed her lips and rubbed the spot lovingly. "So, i'm guessing you wouldn't be uncomfortable if I asked you out on a date?" He asked, blushing slightly as he a tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as she did with his. Honestly, it was nice to have his feelings out in the open for her to see. And it felt just as good to know she felt the same way about him.

Dean glanced at her, "We have to meet up though." He told her quietly, pulling into the parking lot of the motel. He shut off the engine and turned toward her to give her his full attention. He looked into the younger girl's eyes, feeling captivated.

Sierrah blushed and bit her lip again. "I'd love too." She grinned at him and closed her eyes as she felt his hand graze her cheek as he pushed the hair out of her face. After a moment she opened her eyes, she laughed slightly. "I'm fled I met you."

Sam grinned back her leaning towards her. "I'm glad I met you too, Sierrah..." He whispered as he leaned in to kiss her on the nose, and then on the cheek. He felt like a little kid somehow, feeling giddy and with a sudden burst of energy inside of him. He heart began to beat faster as he kissed her other cheek and then her forehead. He heard the familiar roar of his brother's car engine and groaned. "They're back already? I was starting to have fun." He said with a smile.

Quincy glanced over at Dean with slight surprise. "Sure." She said rather nonchalantly but she couldn't help the small smile from forming on her face. Her breath almost caught in her throat as she locked eyes with Dean. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." She joked with a laugh, breaking eye contact. It was little moments like this that made her feel some type of way.

Sierrah laughed before kissing his cheek and standing up. "I was too." She admitted, "But I'm starving." She grinned, holding her hand out to help him stand up. She was feeling really giddy about everything that's happened to her today. She's met Ouincy and Sam.

Dean laughed, getting out of the car and stuffing his hands in his jacket and waiting for Quincy before they made their way to the motel room. "I wonder what these two did while we were gone." He mused as they reached the door and he turned towards her, "What do you think?' He smirked, poking her when he said 'you'.

Dean

Quincy made her way out of the car and began walking along with Dean inside of the hotel. "I wouldn't be surprised of they got a little frisky while we were gone." Quincy said with a smirk, stretching her arms above her head. "I mean, come one. Two hunters of the opposite sex in the same room together, their bound to get a little 'heated'." She said, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Sam smiled at Sierrah and took her hand, helping himself up off the bed. He held her hand for a few seconds before laying his hand on the lower part of her back before wrapping it around her waist. "What do you think Dean and Quincy would say once they see us?" He asked, pulling her closer to him so that they were now hip to hip.

Dean snorted, "Go Sammy!" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestivally. He laughed and opened the door and stepping in, "Hello there you two." He smirked at his brother and mouthed, 'You too?'

Sierrah leaned into him and shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe they will be together too." She winked at him and leaned up to kiss his cheek quickly, looking over as she heard the door open.

Sam gave Sierrah funny look before smiling. "That would be cool if they did." He commented, rubbing her side slightly as she kissed his cheek before turning his attention towards the door opening. He shot Dean a look and cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

Quincy laughed along with Dean as they opened the hotel door before stopping in her tracks. She stared back at Sam and Sierrah, glancing at Sam's hand placed on her lower back. "What have you two been up to?" She questioned, a knowing smirk forming on her face. "Lovebirds." She whispered to them as she passed by to get sit on the bed.

Dean winked at his brother before going to sit the food on the table. He started pulling the food out, "Food. It might be a little cold." He shrugged his shoulders as he sat down and started digging into his burger. He nodded towards the food, indicating that Quincy should join him and sit in the opposite side.

Sierrah blushed and pulled away from Sam to follow Quincy, "After we eat, are we going to catch this bitch?" She asked, punching her in the shoulder lightly to tell her to shut up. She glanced at the food and pulled both Sam and Quincy over to the food. "Eat. I'm starving."

Sam rolled his eyes at Dean giving him a knowing wink and gave him one of his 'bitch' faces. "The food is probably cold from you guys being out for so long." Sam commented. He then looked between the two as he sat down next to Dean and Sierrah. "What have you guys been doing this whole time?" He questioned them with a raised eyebrow.

Quincy chuckled at Sierrah punching her shoulder and sat down next her, with Sam on the other side,and across from Dean. "Yeah, so eat quickly. I don't want to miss my chance shanking her." She replied to Sierrah with a smirk. "I don't care how cold it is. As long as it's edible, i'm eating it." She said, picking up one of the burgers and taking a bite out of it.

Dean quickly finished his burger before starting on his second one. "Are we all riding in the impala?"
The oldest Winchester asked through a mouthdul of food. He swallowed what was in his mouth before slurping his soda. He winked at all of them jokingly as he ate his food sloppily purposely to annoy his brother.

Sierrah made a face at them, "I actually think I'll wait until I go back to my hotel for the night." She decided, the cold food not being particularly appitizing to her at the moment. "Who ever wants it can have it." She added, meaning back in the chair and waiting inpatientally for then to finish. She just wanted to get out there and kill this whore before she hurt more people. Whether it be killing the men or killing the family/friend of other people.