Supernatural: Saving People, Hunting things...The Family Buisness OOC

Sam felt a lump growing in his throat. He didn't want to tell her. He was afriad she might freak out about. But he had this nagging feeling in the back of his head telling him to tell her. Because he trusted her. He watched as she stopped and took a seat on the ground before doing the same right beside her. "Some of them really did just leave. But some of them...ended up dead." He told her, avoiding any eye contact. "And I don't like blaming myself. But...who else's fault is it?" He said, his thoughts drifting off to his past relationships. He had a pained look on his face.

Quincy was about to slap his hand away but he pulled it away just in time. "Don't you mean the other way around?" She asked with an arched eyebrow. "I'm too much woman for you. You couldn't handle me even if you tried, little man." She teased. She then felt her phone vibrate, signaling a text from Sierrah, and texted back a quick 'OK'.

Sierrah frowned and scooted closer, hesitating only a moment before she wrapped her arms around him comfortingly. She tucked her head between his neck, "Its not your fault, Sam. Things happen. People die. Don't spend time blaming yourself and just focus on the good memories you have. And your future." She said softly, wanting to wipe the look off his face.

"Oh please! I could handle you just fine, babe." Dean snorted, smirking wickedly, "And who are you calling little?" He purred slightly, pushing down harder on the peddle to pick up speed as they raced down the road. He always did have a thing for speed. Though he couldn't do it with Sammy in the car but he had a feeling Quincy would enjoy it too and not mind. His kept his thoughts to himself how fit she seemed for him.

Quincy's heart thudded harder in her chest. Maybe it was from the adrenaline she felt as Dean picked up the speed. Or maybe it was the way he purred suggestively at her. She didn't want to think about it anymore and decided that it was the car's speed. "I'm all in for a 'fast and bumpy' ride, Dean. But I'd like to get back to my partner alive." She said, the wind making her hair whip around her face in a wild manner.

Sam look down at Sierrah as she buried her face into the crook of his neck and couldn't help but relax into her touch. "I know...but there's always that part of me that tells me that I could've done something." He told her, arms wrapping around her waist as he pulled her into a tight hug. He needed this. To feel comforted, to feel safe. He would never tell Dean that because he was a grown ass man. But he had his moments.

Dean snorted, "Live a little Quincy! We'll get back in time." He promised, turning up the radio and signing loudly, winning at the girl in his passenger seat when a suggestive part came on. After a few minutes he turned it down and pulled off the road and shut down the car. "Come on. Let's go into the woods."

Sierrah tightened her arms around him, "Of course you could have done something." She said softly, running he hands up and down his sides gently to offer comfort, sensing how upset he was. "I could have done something to save my parents but the thing is... it didn't happen and we have to live with that but the most we can do is live our lives. Make sure they didn't die for nothing. They wanted us to be happy. Son that's what we should do." She hummed and huffed out a small laugh against his neck, "Tell me, what makes you happy?"

Quincy covered her face with her hands, trying to cover up the smile that threatened to spread. She couldn't let Dean know the effect he was having on her. "Why'd we stop?" She questioned. She then let out a groan. "You must be drunker than I expected." She mumbled, reluctantly getting out of the car.

Sam pulled away from the hug, making himself look into her eyes. "Things happen for a reason, right?" He said with furrowed eyebrows, gazing into her eyes for some kind of answer. "Being able to know I save lives everyday. That's what makes me happy." He replied.

Dean laughed and grabbed her hand, pulling her through the woods, "Nope. I'm not drunk. Just happy and tipsy." He grinned. He grabbed the tree limb and pulled himself up, "Come on then." He held his hand out to her.

"I believe so, yeah." Sierrah replied softly, keeping eye contact with him. She wanted him to see that she was here, she wasn't gonna leave. The younger hunter liked Sam, he was nice and funny. But she knew she would just be his friend if that's what it took. She didn't know the extinct of her feelings yet but she could focus on that later.

"And being tipsy is any better?" Quincy mumbled , taking a hold of Dean's hand as he pulled her through the woods. "Where are you taking me anyways?" She questioned, following behind him and glancing down at their hands holding each other. "Don't tell me your like a psycho or something, leading me to my death. Then I'd really have to shoot you." She said, patting the gun tucked into the waistband of her jeans and under her shirt.

Standing up, Sam picked Sierrah up along with him and made her stand up as well. There was no doubt that there was some attraction between the two. But Sam didn't want to act on it, not right now at least. He gave Sierrah a soft smile and patted her on the shoulder. "Well, that was...nice." He said, not knowing what else to say at a time like this. She had just seen him in such a vulnerable state and where ever their relationship was going to lead to now, he was contempt with. "Should I call up Dean?"

Dean pulled a knife out of his pocket and flipped it before laughing and putting it away, "I'm not gonna kill you." He grabbed her other hand and pulled her into a sitting position next to him, "Just thought it would be fun." He shrugged.

Sierrah took the pat and short response as complete rejection, not knowing about the Winchesters and their pride. She hummed and crossed her arms, "Probably. I'm starving and want to get this case over with." She yawned as she said this, "I have to meet up with my uncle eventually in the next few days."

Quincy sat down and crossed her legs, eyeing Dean. "I'll buy that for now." She said, not fully believing what he was telling her. She then took a moment to look around, taking in the trees and the overall wilderness of the area. She smoothed her hair down with her hand a bit, feeling that the wind from the drive had messed it up somehow.

"Oh." Sam mused with a slightly puzzled look. "You're leaving so soon?" He asked, not meaning for it to sound so disappointed. He had just met her but he felt like they made a real connection. And after having that moment earlier, he couldn't believe she would just up and leave. He understood that it was her job as hunter to do what she had to do to get the job done but he knew that once she left, he'd miss her. "How long is a few days?"

Dean laughed and shook his head at her, "Your hair is fine." He teased, running his hand through his own hair and messing it up. He leaned up and started climbing the tree again. "Don't be slow!"

Sierrah shrugged, "Three maybe? I don't know for sure." She muttered, starting back to the motel room. She knew that she liked Sam and to have him act like that was somewhat uncomfortable hurt her. She stopped for a second to look back at Sam before continuing to walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quincy kept smoothing her hair down now, feeling more self-conscious now that Dean noticed her doing it. She started climbing up the tree after him after she was sure that her hair was now decent-looking. She honestly felt like a kid again. Or at least what she remembered doing during her so called childhood. It was odd how this guy got her to do things she normally didn't do but she didn't want to look to much into it. "Move your butt, slow poke." She commented, looking anywhere but in front of her as she followed behind Dean.

Sam jogged after her, catching up to her as he strides along beside her. "Well, maybe during that time, we can hang out some more?" He suggested, scratching the back of his head nervously. "I mean, if that's okay with you." He added quickly. Sam felt like with his action earlier that he had done something to upset Sierrah and he didn't want her to be. "I don't usually have anyone to hang around besides my brother and having some company would be nice." He told her, glacing at her with a hopeful look in his eye.

Dean glanced back at him, "Who are you calling slow?" He grinned, moving faster slightly before stopping and waiting for her as he sat on a tree limb, "Want to jump?" He asked, a mischievous look in his eyes. He hasnt done this since Sam followed him when he was eight and his brother broke his arm.

Sierrah smiled slightly at him, "Sure. I'm usually alone anyway and it can be pretty boring." She admitted, sighing. "Sam, do I make you uncomfortable?" The brunette asked quietly, "I don't mean to be so touchy. Its just the way I am." She added, not adding how she just wanted to be close to him.

Quincy let out a huff as Dean claimed faster, not even trying to match his speed. "Jump?" Quincy said in confusion. She took a glance down and clung on to the tree a little tighter. "You must be out your damn mind!" She exclaimed, having no other choice but to look up at him. As far she knew, she wasn't afraid of heights. But the distance from the ground to where they were on the tree was pretty far. She then tugged at his pants leg softly. "Let's get down." She mumbled.

"Yeah, I know the feeling." Sam said with a nod. He then gave her an incredulous look after she asked her question. "It's not like that at all, Sierrah." He told her truthfully. "I'm just a little bit...shy, I guess?" He said, honestly not knowing what word to even describe himself. "You've just been so nice to me since we've met and I appreciate that. I often show my gratitude in a an 'awkward' manner." He explained. He then stopped and rubbed his hand over his face. "That makes sense, right? Or did I sound stupid?" He asked with a nervous chuckle.

Dream looked down when he felt the tug on his jeans, "Woah, Quincy,are you scared of heights?" He asked worriedly, noting the paleness of her face. He climbed down so he was level with her. He pressed his hand against her back, trying to remember what Sam did to Jess when she was worried the night he went to get him from Standford to comfort her.

Sierrah shifted her feet awkwardly, "You don't sound stupid." She told him, starting up the pace again to the motel room. It was silent for a few moments before she decided to not let this make her feel weird around him, "I wouldn't think you were shy." She admitted, "From what I heard from people, you're the opposite actually."

Sam gave her a halfhearted smile but still felt as if his explanation sounded dumb. He contemplated it as they walked in silence now, trying to find something else to say. "I don't know why." He said with a shrug. "I guess it takes time for me to open up to people, you know?" He said. Although, he would admit that he did open up to Sierrah quite a bit. He just still needed time to decipher his feelings for her. Sam pulled his phone from his pocket and shot Dean a quick text.

Quincy kept her balance on one of the large limbs of the tree and closed her eyes for a second. Once she felt a hand on her back, she flinched a little and opened her eyes. "No..." She mused out in a wavering tone. Her pride just couldn't let her be honest for once. She faced demons and vampires for a living, for god's sake! Having any type of fear made her feel weak and she didn't play the damsel in distress.

Sierrah shrugged, "Some people are just like that. Its fine." She smiled at him, not wanting him to think she didn't want to be his friend. "Is everything okay?" The young hunter asked the taller boy, seeing him texting Dean.

Dean frowned, "Its okay to be scared you know. I'm afraid of heights to you know." He admitted, feeling his phone vibrate with a text but ignoring it for the time being. He knew that Sam was with Sierrah and hopefully could handle it of something came up.

(Sorry, play practice again! (: )

Quincy gave Dean a slight glare. "I'm not." She tried again, trying to sound convincing. "And I couldn't tell with how fast you climbed this tree." She added. "Just...get me down from here." She said looking into his eyes now. "Please."

Sam rubbed the side of his arm. He really thought he was starting to screw up what little of a relatiinship they had. But Sierrah always found a way to make him feel not so bad about himself, which made him feel a little better. "Everything's fine." He said, "Just trying to make sure you guys are able to go through with your plan tonight." He added. "By the way, we're coming with you."

(that's fine! C:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dean searched her eyes for a second, knowing she was lying but he sighed and quickly climbed down. "I'll catch you. Just jump." He said simply, holding his arms out.

Sierrah looked at him weirdly, "Why? This isn't your guys' hunt." She opened the door to the motel room when they reached the room and she stepped inside. She walked across the room and plopped on the bed she figured was Sam's. She hadn't really talked to Dean so would have felt weird laying on his bed.

Sam chuckled in response as they got inside the hotel room and sat down beside her on his bed. He got a little comfortable but was mindful on how close he was to Sierrah. "Well, actually, it kind of is now." He told her. "I mean without you guy's we wouldn't have figured out what the thing killing these men was and without us you guy's wouldn't have a blade to kill it with." He explained, trying to make a point of some sort. "It's not a team effort anymore. It's a group effort." He added, leaning against the headboard as he propped his feet up onto the bed.

Quincy watched as Dean made his way down the tree and gave him a look once he told her to jump down. She exhaled, not even remembering that she was holding her breath, and said "If I die, i'm coming back to haunt your ass." It was a light joke to ease her own tension. And with that, she jumped and landed not so gracefully into Dean's arms. She felt herself falling back with him, landing on his chest. "Sorry." She mumbled.

Sierrah was laying near the end of the bed so she strained her neck slightly to look at him, "We're like the ghostbusters." She laughed. She bit her lip, a bad habit she developed in her early teens, "We still have to figure out who it is exactly."

Dean grunted slightly as he caught her, "You okay?" He asked her, not really letting her go yet, wanting to make sure she wasn't going to fall off here feet when he let go. He stared into her eyes intently, trying to decide whether or not she could stand on her own.