Supernatural: Saving People, Hunting things...The Family Buisness OOC

"I'm fine..." Quincy responded as she looked away, clinging onto Dean for only a moment before bringing herself to stand up on her own. "Really, i'm fine." She added quickly in reassurance. He looked so concerned about her safety, she couldn't help but feel a little flutter inside of her chest. "Thanks." She said with a small genuine smile. "We really gotta get going." She said, looking up at the darkening sky.

Laughing out loud, Sam gave her a small nod in agreement. "Yes, exactly!" He exclaimed. He noticed her bit her lip and, unconsciously, licked his own lower lip. He felt like such a creep, looking at her way too often. But the way she gave off such a nice personality, with her gorgeous looks to match, seeing her bite her lip made him think if some not so innocent thoughts. He shook his head. "We'll find out once the demon trap is set up and we capture her." He responded, crossing his arms over his chest.

Dean groaned, "Yeah. And the food is probably cold." He scowled then laughed. "Let's go then." He grabbed here hand, walking them through the forest. He wanted to make sure she was really okay but also because he wanted to held her hand and he would never admit it.

Sierrah hummed and flipped over onto her stomach, looking at Sam, cocking his head to the side slightly, "Any ideas where we're supposed to go to trap this thing tonight?" She asked, noticing him crossing his arms, "You okay?" He asked worriedly.

Sam cleared throat and gave her a thumbs up. "I'm okay." He confirmed with a nod shifting his position a the bed a little. "I have no idea. I thought you guys were the ones with the master plan." He teased. "Maybe Quincy knows." He said with a shrug. He looked at Sierrah with her cocked to the side and smiled a little. She looked really cute when she did that.

"I totally forgot about the food." She said with a light laugh. Probably because she was too busy focusing on him. She allowed him to take her hand and followed closely behind him. "Are you alright? I fell kinda hard on your chest just now. I mean I am pretty 'full-figured', if you catch my drift." She said, pushing her hair over her shoulder with her other hand.

Sierrah laughed slightly, crawling over the bed to sit next to him. "She should. She is the one that called me you know. I just met her today." She told him, "I seem to be meeting a lot of people today." She mused to herself.

Dean snorted, "I've had to carry Sam around since I was four. You didn't hurt me, swear." He smirked at her as they walked back to the car. He didn't know why but he found himself opening up to her, something he usually didn't do. He didn't even open up to Sammy, and he was his brother.

The thought of Dean trying to carry Sam now that he was taller made Quincy giggle. "That's good to know." She said as they approached the car. She opened up the passenger side door and slid in as Dean started up the car. "You must be a great older brother." She commented, flashing a smile his way.

"Are you glad you met these people today?" Sam asked her, referring to Quincy, Dean, and himself. But mostly, he was referring to himself. Maybe finding out what she thought of him so far since they've met would ease him of whatever he was feeling at the moment. Sierrah sat next to him and he coud feel their arms brushing slightly against each other. He swallowed a little, unnoticeably.

Dean smiled at her, his eyes softening slightly, "Thanks. That's been my goal my entire life." He admitted, starting down the road at a fast space again. "I practically raised the kid." His grip tightened on the steering wheel. He didn't want to think about the past where his dad was always gone and he was forced to find odd jobs and go go theft to feed his baby brother when his dad was supposed to be raising them. Living them. They always had each other.

"Yeah. I am." Sierrah said softly, crossing her ankles on the bed and playing with a piece of loose thread on her shirt. She looked over at him and grinned, letting him know that she, too, was talking about him. "I'm really glad." She pulled her hair to one side of her neck as she shuffled a little to get more comfortable.

Sam shot a grin towards Sierrah upon hearing her words. She might have been referring to all of them but he felt special, nonetheless. "Well, hands down, I must be the one you're most glad to have met." He teased in a kinda flirty manner.He then cleared his throat, thinking about how silly he must of sounded, and blushed a little. "I'm mean, Quincy might be up there, too." He quickly added. 'Nice save, Sam. Nice save.' He thought to himself.

Quincy noticed the way Dean's grip on the steering wheel and she understood why. Growing up as a hunter was a hard life, she knew for the most part. She couldn't imagine what he and his brother might have endured and she felt sympathy towards him. And respect. "It was a rough time back then. At least you know you kept your brother and yourself alive. That's the most important part." She told him, reaching out to give his arm a rub.

Sierrah laughed and reached over to pinch his cheek playfully, "I am really glad I met you." She flirted back slightly, grinning at him. She realized that she hasn't grinned or laughed this much since.. well she couldn't even remember. She bit her lip again in thought, humming slightly to herself. She looked at Sam, his hair, his eyes.. yeah.. okay.. she might have a crush. Which is bad considering they both hunt monsters.

Dean looked at her hand, "Yeah. He's my whole life. Always have been. Protect Sammy at all times Dean." He mimicked his dad's words he heard a million times before. He sighed, "I loved my dad. I did. But he just.. I was a solider my whole life. I guess that's why I'm so messed up." He said bitterly, "I'm sorry." He ran his hand over his face quickly, "You just met me and here I am doing something I never do. Whining about my crappy life."

Dean must of hit a soft spot in Quincy because right now all she wanted to do was comfort him. She then started at him with an intense gaze. "Never apologize to me again for expressing your feelings." She said to him. "My ears are always open to hear about someone's life story. Don't beat yourself up so much, Dean. You're doing the best that you can. And I admire you for that." She added with a serious expression. Something about him down-playing himself made her upset and she really did just want to comfort him and let him know everything was gonna be alright.

Sam swatted at her hand from pinching his face and blushed a little harder. "Good." He hummed with a smile. "Because i'm really glad I met you, too." He added with sincerity. And there she went, biting her lip again! He drove him crazy when she did that, so he looked away. "You're gonna end up biting your lip off if you keep that up." He commented playfully.

Dean glanced over at her and smiled slightly, "Thanks Quincy. But what kind of brother am I? I brought Sam back into this and got his girlfriend killed." He sighed and grabbed her hand for a moment, "Tell me, what kind of brother could I be if I let my brother suffer like that? Like when my dad lost my mom."

Sierrah blinked in surprise before she let her lip fall from between her teeth, "What? You have a problem with people biting lips?" She asked, honestly curious if he had a pet peeve against lip biting. She uncrossed her ankles and sat up further on the backboard of the bed. If she stayed like she was, she was gonna fall asleep and then she would be grumpy when she was woke up to go out to kill the bitch tonight.

Sam put his hands up defensively. "No, not at all!" He exclaimed. "I was just teasing you a little..." He added with a sheepish smile as he rubbed the back of his head nervously. "It's fine, though. Your lip biting, I mean." He said. "I just kinda noticed that it was something you did a lot." He added. He then let out a nervous chuckle. "Does that sound creepy? Sorry if that did."

Quincy swallowed a lump that seemed to be forming in her throat once Dean grabbed a hold of her hand. It was a more intimate touch than when he was holding her hand in the forest. She squeezed it. "That's your problem, Dean." She started, trying to be careful with her words, "You need to stop dwelling in the past. What matters the most is that Sam is fine right now. You should be proud of yourself. You did what you had to do and that may result in casualties but it's always for the best."

Sierrah shook her head, "Its not weird. For one thing, you're a hunter so you easily notice these things. And two, I don't mind." She shrugged before leaning against him slightly, "Do you tease people alot?" She asked him, pushing his hair back again. That bothered her, hair falling into peoples faces.

Dean smiled at her, "How is it, that you make me feel like I did no wrong but even Sam hasn't been able to do that?" He asked, rubbing his thumb across her hand slightly and noticing how pretty she looked when in the light of the fading sun.

(sorry i was watching the new episode! :D)

Even though he couldn't see it, Quincy could feel her cheeks start to heat up. Damn it, she wasn't suppose to react this way. "I don't know." She responded with a shrug, continuing to hold his a hand a little longer. "Maybe you need to hear the words of an experienced woman once in a while." She told him with a slight smirk. She then let go of his hand to caress his cheek. Just as soon as she did it, she stopped.

Sam relaxed a little at her words, reasurring him that he wasn't making her feel uncomfortable or anything. "I don't tease a lot of people that much." He told her, looking at her once her shoulder bumped into his own. He leaned into it a little, getting comfortable. "I only tease people that I know wouldn't mind it or that I like." He said, saying the last part softly. He hoped she wouldn't freak out about him saying it.

(Me too! What do you think of next week?! :D)

Dean snorted, "Experienced huh?" He smirked, "Want to prove that?" He asked, pulling over for a moment to rub his eyes, he needed a break. Him and Sam had drove straight through from hunting a vampire and he just needed a minute to rest.

Sierrah laughed softly, "Really? And who do you like Mr. Sasquatch?" She teased, feeling a little jealous. She didn't want to get her hope up that he liked her and then be disappointed when he liked someone else. She had enough experience from that already, thank you very much.

"I didn't...mean it like that." Sam explained, starting to chew at his bottom lip. Well, actually, he did kind of meant it in that way. He realized that she wasn't freaking out about it and took that a sign to talk freely. "But I will admit that I do like...you." He said, almost hesitantly, as he looked away from her. He really didn't know how she would react and, honestly, he was scared. He got nervous just being so close to her. He didn't know whether she would take his 'confession' in a 'I like you as a friend' way or a 'I like like you' kind of way.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Winchester." Quincy mumbled, a faint smile on her face. She then watched as he stopped the car again. "You're not gonna take me out into the woods again, are you?" She joked. Quincy watched as he rubbed his eyes, making him look cute and tired. "Do you want me to drive?" She suggested. She was immediately met with a stern look from Dean.

(Im sorry, i fell asleep! :/)

Sierrah blinked in surprise. "Oh." She kept silent for a moment, "I like you too." She admitted softly, looking at the wall I'm front of her as she told him this. She didn't know what would happen to them from here but she wasn't going to lie and not find out if something amazing was ahead of them. Even though nothing would probably happen. They were hunters and she was leaving most likely after this hunt.

Dean gave her a stern look, "Nobody drives Baby but me and, occasionally, Sam." He told her but he didn't say it in a mean way, he told her nicely which is a first for the Older Winchester. "And I'm not taking you back to the woods." He snorted slightly, "Unless you want to go back into the woods." The older one said teasingly, obviously flirting with her in his 'I'm Dean Winchester' way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quincy arched her eyebrow. "Oh, so you're one of those guys." She said with a laugh. "Listen, sweetie, if it makes you feel any better, I'll take you on a ride on my Harley one day." She teased, smirking. "Of course, I'd be the one driving and you'd be the one sitting behind me." She added. The thought of Dean riding with her on her motorcycle was a funny thought.

The silence that soon followed his confession made Sam nervous and he couldn't bear to look back at Sierrah. But once he heard her respond back unexpectedly, his breath caught in his throat and slowly turned towards her with a surprised expression on his face. "So...you're telling me...the feeling is mutual?" He asked, looking down at her with hopeful eyes as a small grin started to makes its way onto his face.

Dean rose his eyebrow in surprise, "A Harley?" He laughed, "Damn, your perfect." The older Winchester said jokingly but he meant it too. He looked at her and grinned, "I'm still not letting you drive Baby." He said firmly, "But I do want to see this motorcycle of yours." He added.

Sierrah shrugged slightly, her cheeks heating up slightly, "Yeah." She said, once again playing with the loose string on her shirt, a habit that she also died when she's nervous. After a moment, she looked up at him and smiled slightly at the grin that was forming. She was flattered she was the one to put that happiness on his face.

About the same time they both stopped talking and she smiled at him, Sam was grinning hard. He tried to tone it down a little bit but, every time he did, he would go right back to grinning at her. "Well, that's great!" He exclaimed with a chuckle. "I honestly thought that whatever feeling I had towards you was going to be one-sided." He added, rubbing the back of his neck. "I want to get to know you better, Sierrah." He said, placing his big hand on hers as he blushed.

"Thank you, thank you." Quicny replied at Dean compliment jokingly as she faked a bow. "You and your car need to get a room." She teased with a laugh. "When we get to the hotel where the succubus is, I could show you my baby. I'm staying at the Inn right across from it."

Sierrah blushed herself and flipped her hand over so she could tangle her fingers with him, "I want to get to know you better too." She said softly, leaning on his shoulder. She felt giddy as she felt the weight of his hand in hers and the feeling of butterfly's in her stomach.

Dean laughed and nodded, pulling the car back onto the road and towards the motel, "Good. I want to see this baby of yours." He winked at her as he hummed with the radio. "And its impossible to 'get a room' when Sam is with Baby and I all the time." He said, rubbing the steering wheel lovingly.

Last edited by a moderator: