Supernatural: Saving People, Hunting things...The Family Buisness OOC

Quincy shrugged at her comment. "That might be true. But it sure as hell is worth the try." She replied. "As for their contact information, I have it covered. A friend of mine worked with them a while back and, after a little digging and convincing, he gave me one of their phone numbers. Now obviously I can't call them because: A) I don't know 'em. And B) Because they probably won't answer." She told Sierrah. "But what I can do is track them down via GPS. That's where you come in, my friend." She said with a slight smirk.

(yay! C:)

Sierrah grinned, "Quincy.. I think this is the start of a wonderful friendship." She laughed slightly and pulled her laptop back out. As she waited for it to load she held out her hand, "Phone please. We have some hunters to hunt." The younger hunter huffed out a slight laugh.

When her computer loaded she logged on to a application that would be efficant in tracking down a Winchester.

Quincy's smirk grew wider as she let out a small chuckle. "I believe so." She agreed, pulling her phone back out for Sierrah to get the information she needed. She hadn't had that many partners in the past but this partnership seemed to be going by swimmingly. She unlocked her phone again and slid it across the table near her partner's laptop. "When we get there, the first thing we'll do is ask politely. And if that doesn't work than we'll just have to take it without them knowing." She suggested. Well, it was more of plan rather than a suggestion.

Sierrah was glancing between the phone and computer as she loaded the information. "I have a feeling we'll be taking it. I mean, looking at the picture, they seem like the 'take control of everything and not let anyone else help' type." She pulled her hair up in a messy ponytail as she clicked a few things on the keyboard, "There! They are actually right on the other side of town at the Nite Nite hotel." She snorted, sliding the phone back over the table and loading everything back into her bag for a second time. "Shall we go now?" She suggested.

With the crack of her knuckles, Quincy slid out of her seat in the booth and stretched her arms out. "I don't have any problem with using a little brute force. If these boys want it the hard way, that's what they'll get." She said, followed by a yawn. "We can definitely go now. The quicker we get this blade, the closer we are to getting this Succubus." She commented. "If you don't mind us taking your car, that would be great. My motorcycle is nearby but I doubt you'd want a ride with my reckless ass." She teased, rolling up the newspaper and tucking it under her arm.

Sierrah laughed and slipped her bag over her shoulder, standing up to join her partner. "I enjoy motorcycles but on free time." She grinned and started towards the door, "Follow me then!" Sierrah fiddled with the strap of her bag as they walked out to her car. When she reached her car, a 1989 Mustang, she briefly nodded to the passenger seat. "Hop in and let's go check these boys out." She placed her bag in the back seat before sliding gracefully into the drivers side and starting the car as she waited.

Quincy headed towards the door as well, following after Sierrah and out of the café. She led her to a Mustang, the year of the model she saw somewhere on it, and admired it for a bit as she got the engine up and running. "I'm ready when you are." She said with a grin, opening up the passenger side door and sliding into the passenger seat with ease. She leaned back and got comfortable as they started off on the road.

Sierrah didn't really know how to start a conversation with Quincy yet. She was a very talkative person usually but she needed more time to get used to the girl in the passenger seat next to her.

So the ride was mostly silent save for the roar of the engine and the quiet sounds of the radio. When Sierrah spotted the motel she pulled in and shut off the engine. "So now what? You want to knock on every door or talk to the guy at the desk?" She questioned, twisting in her seat to look at Quincy as she spoke.

Quincy gazed out the window as they drove, leisurely watching the trees whip by as the dtove past. She was just thankful that it was not an awkward silence. It was a more comfortable silence between her and Sierrah and she was fine with that.

Once the car came to a stop, pulling into to what looked like the hotel's parking lot, she looked over at Sierrah. "We're gonna talk to the guy at the desk in the lobby. It would be suspicious enough if we knocked on ever single door trying to find them. By then, they would figure out that someone was looking for them and eventually leave before we get to their room." She told her, unzipping her maroon jacket. "Time for a little acting." She said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Just follow my lead." She added, approaching the lobby's front doors and letting them in.

Sierrah groaned softly, she sometimes hated being a girl hunter. Although it did have perks when it came to perverts. She took a deep breath and plastered a fake smile on her face as she walked in behind her friend. She stuffed her hands into her back pockets as they approached the desk.

(Do you want me to be the lobby guy? (: )

(Do you want me to be the lobby guy? (: )
(it's okay, really! i was gonna play him anyways but if you want to also play him, i don't mind at all.)

The guy at the front desk was pre-occupied, looking down at what looked like a Sports Illustrated magazine. Quincy mentally rolled her eyes but put on a fake smile as she approached the desk and tapped on the bell to get his attention. He looked up at the two of them. "Hello, um..." Quincy started, leaning forward to check his name tag. "...Ethan. Yes, we need to know where a certain room of a certain somebody is." She continued. Ethan furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm sorry but why do you need to know this information?" He questioned.

Sierrah walked up to stand beside her friend and twirled some hair around her finger, "Well you see... those are our boyfriends in that room and well.. we wanted to breakup with them." She pretended to sigh sadly and glanced at her friend before smiling seductively at Ethan, "We would much rather have a guy like yourself. So could you please help us?" Ethan cleared his throat nervously, glancing down at the breasts of the two girls in from of him, "I-is that s-so?"

Quincy thanked god for Sierrah's quick improvisation and noticed the glance Ethan gave both of their cleavages. Great. Now to reel him in. "Yeah," She purred at him, "Maybe, when we get rid of those losers we'll come back for you and have a little fun." She suggested with a bat of her eyelashes. A blush crept across his face and he gave both of the ladies a small smirk. "Well...with a bargain like that...how could I refuse?" He said.

Quincy inwardly cringed. 'Gross.' She thought. "What are their names?" Ethan asked. "Sam and Dean." Quincy replied as he looked their names up on the hotel computer database and reached under the desk to retrieve the key.

When Ethan's back was turned, Sierrah made a gagging motion towards Quincy but quickly replaced it with a smirk as Ethan reached over and passed them the key. "Why thank you!" She winked, "Don't start without us." She purred at him before she grabbed Quincy's arm and fast walked out of there. As they walked to the door of room 13, Sierrah scowled, "I hate men sometimes. They are so disgusting." She gagged. "And easy." She added a moment later.

Quincy suppressed a laugh, trying to outlast the façade the two of them were putting up for this creep. She followed quickly behind Sierrah as she pulled her down the halls of the hotel. "That really was way to easy." She agreed, now letting out the laugh she had been holding back in front of the lover boy lobby guy. They soon found the room they were looking for and Quincy stared at the number 13 glued crookedly to it. "When we go in there, try and get both their attention. While you distract them, I'll casually look around for the blade, alright?" She whispered to her in case the walls were thin.

Sierrah nodded, "Let's get in first. One step at a time." She said quietly before reaching up and knocking quickly, straightening up slightly to seem more intimidating.

The guy who opened the door had short cropped hair and green eyes that looked at them wearily before he grinned, "Why hello there." He checked out them both but seemed to take a better interest in Quincy, "Who are you?"

Quincy looked up at the man in front of them. 'Damn. He looks better in person.' She thought while giving him a half-hearted smile. "We're maid service." Quincy joked as she pushed her way in.

Sam looked up from the computer he was researching on and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Um...the last time I checked, this hotel didn't have maid service." He pointed out. He then eyed them both suspicously, mostly sizing the woman behind the fair-skinned lady. "You guys don't even look the part." He said, getting up from his chair. Quincy skimmed her eyes over the room and smirked. "You must be the smart one." She replied.

Sierrah snorted, "Okay I'm just going to get straight to the point here. We need your help." She said simply, walking inside and leaning on the table near the window, "And my friend here," she gestured to Quincy, "Doesn't take no for an answer so one way or another, you're helping us."

Dean scowled, "Excuse me lady, I don't know who you think you are but you don't order us around." He crossed his arms and glared at them.

An chuckle escaped Quincy's lips at Dean's 'intimidating' words. "Oh, really?" She questioned amusingly, arching an eyebrow. "You must be the 'strong' one out of the two of you." She teased, taking a peek at the night-stand table drawer to look for the blade. Sam quickly pushed the drawer close, staring down at her with slight glare. "What do you two want?" He ordered, clenching his jaw. Quincy backed up scoff.

"I know you guys know about this murder case. It's been going on for a week now." She stated flatly. She stood next to Dean, looking up at him. "From what I see here, you guys don't know what this thing is, correct?" She asked. Sam's eyes shifted and Quincy smirked. "I didn't think so. Let us help you by helping us. Long story short: we need a demon blade."