• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Felilla

Starlight Keeper
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
A disease is spreading, one that has the potential to wipe out every non-human on this planet. A disease known as love.

Welcome to the Vampire Diaries/the Originals meets Twilight meets Charmed meets True Blood meets Being Human meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Teen Wolf meets any other trashy supernatural you can think of.

Basically the plotting portion of this is just putting what races you'd like in this RP and the powers and abilities you'd like them to have {and be limited to}.

So far I have:
Vampires
Werewolves
Humans
Witches/Warlocks
Psychics
Fallen Angels
Reverse Vampires
Succubus/Incubus
Nymphs
Faes
Sirens
Banshees
Sylphs
Selkies
Shapeshifters​

Last edited:
Okay! Here are some reservable spots if anyone wants them. There is going to be three vampires families:
Leader: Taken
Leader: Open

One werewolf pack:
Alpha:
Beta:

Two witch/warlock covens:
Leader:

The setting is San Francisco.

Last edited:
Okay! Here are some reservable spots if anyone wants them. There is going to be three vampires families:
Leader: Open

One werewolf pack:
Alpha:
Beta:

Two witch/warlock covens:
Leader:
Leader:

The setting is San Francisco.
Might I reserve a Warlock leader?

Also are the wolves more twilight or teen wolf?