Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
A disease is spreading, one that has the potential to wipe out every non-human on this planet. A disease known as love.

Welcome to the Vampire Diaries/the Originals meets Twilight meets Charmed meets True Blood meets Being Human meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Teen Wolf meets any other trashy supernatural you can think of.

Basically the plotting portion of this is just putting what races you'd like in this RP and the powers and abilities you'd like them to have {and be limited to}.

So far I have:
Vampires
Werewolves
Humans
Witches/Warlocks
Psychics
Fallen Angels
Reverse Vampires
Succubus/Incubus
Nymphs
Faes
Sirens
Banshees
Sylphs
Selkies
Shapeshifters​

Last edited:
@Felilla Out of curiosity, how does this disease (known as love) have the potential to wipe out every supernatural creature? What is it doing to them physically and mentally? It sounds terrible when you say it's a disease.

I'm good for human, witches/wizards and psychics ... still iffy on vampires and werewolves >.>

Reactions: Felilla
@Katori It's just a joke. Plus, supernaturals falling in love with humans would be dangerous in any situation and risk their exposure to the human world.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
@Katori It's just a joke. Plus, supernaturals falling in love with humans would be dangerous in any situation and risk their exposure to the human world.

Ah. Okay, so I have a few more questions. How many characters are we allowed? What's the posting frequency and expectation? Will this be focused on teenagers or adults? And, I'm also wondering what the CS will look like. Do you usually do detailed with hobbies, likes, dislikes, weaknesses, etc. or something more laid back with just name, age, gender, species, personality, and history, as an example?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@Katori My forms usually include the basics and likes/dislikes and personality traits as well as a picture. You can have as many characters as you want… @~Happily.Ever.After~ and I usually range from 14-20 and most of the other people I roleplay with have at least more than one. I'm thinking of doing both teenagers and adults {more specifically 16-28}.

I have a selkie character I've been wanting to play, if that's not too far-out there compared to the likes of werewolves and vampires. However, I'd also be interested in knowing more possible details about posting expectations and setting especially.

@Felilla Ah, gotcha! Well, thank you very much for answering my questions. I think I'll have to pass though. Good luck on your roleplay! :D

You can put me down as a maybe, cause I might be too busy later. :>

list for you @Felilla
Fallen Angels
Angel
Demon
Succubus
Sirens
metahumans
mutants (to much xmen and DC/marvel watching)
Shapeshifters
Dragon
Ghost
Fae
changeling
Elves
halflings
dwarves ( to much LOTR)
Deming God
gods (Norse, Greek etc )
Banshee
Genies
Nymphs
incubus
mummies
mermaids
reverse vampire ( Reverse Vampires )

Last edited:
@~Dark Disney~ Banshees, Reverse Vampires, Succubuses, Incubuses, Nymphs, Faes, and Sirens sound good.

What about Sylphs?

You can put me down for this, sounds very entertaining!

@Katori @jellybones
Character Sheet
{Realistic Image}
❃ Name ❃
『 Answer Here | First Middle Last 』
❃ Nickname{s} ❃
『 Answer Here | Optional 』
❃ Age & Birthdate ❃
『 Answer Here | Any Age | Month Day Only 』
❃ Gender & Sexuality ❃
『 Answer Here | Male or Female {Transgender is Accepted} | Any Sexuality is Fine 』
❃ Health Ailments ❃
❃ Address ❃
『 Answer Here | Part of Roselake They Live In | Link To Picture of House 』
❃ Grade ❃
『 Answer Here | See Grade Chart 』
❃ Occupation ❃
『 Answer Here | Can Realistically Be Anything 』
❃ Physical Appearance ❃
『 Answer Here | Height • Weight • Hair and Eye Color • Piercings • Markings 』
❃ Personality ❃
『 Answer Here | Include at Least Five Traits 』
❃ Likes ❃
『 Answer Here | Five Minimum 』
❃ Dislikes ❃
『 Answer Here | Three Minimum 』
❃ Family ❃
『 Answer Here 』
❃ Significant Other ❃
『 Answer Here | Include Name and Status {Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiancee, Spouse} 』
❃ Relationships ❃
『 Answer Here | Friends, Enemies, Rivals, Exes 』
❃ Pets ❃
❃ Other ❃
『 Answer Here | Languages Spoken • Face Claim • Theme Song • Etcetera 』
❃ Open Family Members ❃
『 Answer Here 』

Rules
~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
~ If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to leave now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.
~ This is just a typical slice-of-life family RP. It's meant to be fun. That being said, try to join existing families or only try to fill in the empty spaces.
~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
~ Please be literate.
~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
~ Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.
~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
~ You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.
~You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.
~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

@jellybones My posting expectation usually range from once a week to once every two weeks {I'm not incredibly picky as long as you're active} and I'm thinking a modern day city. A selkie would definitely make for an interesting character.

Anyone have any ideas as to which city? East Coast or West Coast? Somewhere in between?