Stuck in a mansion.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ada felt terrible, "I'm sorry i didn't mean to bring up hurtful memory's." She felt a bit relieved when she saw he wasn't very upset, and smiled back at him. She shook her head, grinning "i can see that but I'm not bottling anything up." Ha! Liar!

Jackson looked at her seriously, "I'm not lying sometimes their scent just disappears and it can stay that way for days and theirs no trace of them anywhere." He looked up at her question, "how much about my curse do you know?"

Rohan raised a single eyebrow skeptically.
"That's not what your eyes say, you're bottling things up, it's not healthy" he grinned again and picked off some leaves from a bush.
"No, don't be sorry it's not really painful, just the reactions you get from people make me cringe...no offence but I don't know why people think it makes me sad, he abandoned me, surely I'd be glad to get away from the old git" he laughed.

Xenia nodded.
"I know you aren't lying, trust me I can read people quite well..it just doesn't make sense" she shrugged.
"Not much, not really anyway just what someone told me a while ago, but no amount of knowledge can protect my kind from your kind really... it didn't save them." she shuddered.
"Why do you wish to know?"

Ada sighed and smiled at him lightly, "trust me you don't want to know." She shook her head, "i don't take offense and i guess people think its hard to grow up with out parents and i know how that feels."

She smiled at him, a little happier this time "so you have anyone.... special you could stay with perhaps?" She asked grinning, she couldn't help but ask even though it wouldn't lead anywhere even if she kinda wanted it too.

Jackson shrugged "i ask because if you did know more about it ,you'd know the reason why." He looked at her seriously " when i change under the full moon i lose all control, the beasts mind takes over and the only thoughts in my head are kill and feed." He turned his gaze out the window, "and a few days before the rise of the moon the wolfs mind starts to infiltrate my own." He returned his gaze to her, "and my anger, strength and blood lust increases."

"When i change Ada is always there with me, to make sure i don't escape and wreck havock. ""In my wolf's mind she isn't my sister she's just the person who keeps me locked up, and i feel is hatred towards her." He lowered his eyes to the ground, "so i have tried to kill her many times, in my wolf form and a few times before i change." "I've tried to separate myself from her, so i won't hurt her but she refuses to leave me." He looked up at her again and smiled sadly, "I'm glad she stays with me but i worry that I'm going to hurt her."

(........................................................ Who the Hell?!) " Um who are you?" Serke asked but she was already gone. " No I, maybe, I don't know she might be or not I'm not sure. I don't remember anything except the past two years." ( Who was that?) " Are you jealous?" Serke teased when he saw Lavina's face.

On the road from Corba village:

" Well he definitely knows how to hide even though he lost his memory." Balyr said. " Yeah boss, and none of our spies survived the battle he had when he lost his memory except the one and he died shortly after." one of Balyr's minions stated. " Well no shit and I still want to fight him when he's full out and himself not some dumb half-wit." Balyr retorted back before shooting his minion in the knee. " NOw shut up before I shoot you some place it don't regenerate!"

A Slight blush spread across Lavinia's face, her eyes widened. "Absolutely not!!! ...I don't even know you, I was just being friendly..." She blushed harder. (Well...he is kinda cute). She shook her head and leaned against a wall. "She seemed rather... angry" Lavi mumbled a few obscenities in japanese under her breath

" Hey no need for the harsh language... Wait I understood that?" ( What the hell?!) " Okay seems I'm learning a lot about me today... And I still think you're jealous." Serke teased. ( Dam when I asked if she was jealous she lit up brighter than a Christmas tree.) " But yes she did seem quite angry." Serke raised an eyebrow.

Rohan snorted.
"Nah, I'm too honest for most, it doesn't last long" he laughed and inhaled deeply.
"That and these" he pointed to his eyes.
"Seem to repel most people" he started to laugh again.

Xenia nodded thoughtfully.
"I see I see, could you not be locked up with someone else? ran across your own kind?" she bit her lip.
She sighed at his sad smile.
"You may not hurt her though, you seem to be under enough control for that not to happen as far as I can hear usually, anyone will be murdered if they're even near you during the blood lust."

Pandora paced the yard her blonde hair covering her eyes as she walked, her pace sped up and if anyone were to look she'd just be a blur, even for vampires.
She looked at the mansion and her lip curled up at whom it was harboring.

Serke looked out the window seeing the mysterious woman. Opening the window he yelled " Wait who are You?!" He was interested in his past and she seemed to know at least part of it. ( Come on who is she?) He was puzzled at how mad she still looked.

Pandora hissed quietly.
" I am Pandora. Don't you remember?" her voice held no warmth.

"I Am not!!!" Lavinia blushed harder. "Well maybe you're Japanese?" She chuckled softly and watched him as he stuck his head out the window.

" Uh... Why would I ask if I could remember?" Serke was having the idea of slapping the back of her head. " I don't even remember anything about my past except for two years ago forward! But nice to meet you Pandora, though I may have met you before!" ( Why is she so mad at me?) He sat there waiting for the answer while also looking at Lavinia. " Maybe I am Japanese but the hell if I remember."

Pandora looked up and glared her red eyes causing a contrast from her pale skin.
"What a convenience for you then.." her eyes became slits as she spoke.
"No. Serke it's not nice for you to meet me." she smirked.
"What do you think when you hear 'Pandora' "

" Um... It's not?... I don't know! I don't remember anything about any Pandora!... Nope Nothing!" ( How strange?) " Like I said I don't remember shit except for the last 2 years!" ( I hate not remembering shit.) Serke is dumbstruck that she said that it wasn't nice to meet her, possibly again.

Route 67:
Balyr was confused...(how does someone lose their memory in a fight.) " Boss we got trouble!" one of Balyr's minions stated. " What or who is it?" Balyr snapped. " It's Puck boss he's gone nutz he changed and is killing everything in site!" ( God dam it!) Balyr then went to the area Puck was suppose to be preparing to kill him.

Pandora laughed.
"I meant the name, surely you know Pandora's box? she brought destruction, everything that brought darkness to man kind..just out of curiosity." She laughed.
"And no. It's not, we haven't seen each other for years, but that's not from my lack in hunting skills, it's because of the fact you don't stick to anywhere for long..." she sneered.
"It wont be fair for me to do anything while you're in this state..so get remembering, and quickly, I'm not a patient girl.You should know that." she said darkly looking at him without moving her eye line a fraction.

She Leaned flat against the wall next to the Door her cheeks still blushed red. (Why Do I even Care?) Lavinia bit her bottom lip and pretended not to hear their conversation. "She Sounds Like she's itching for a fight or... (a Vindictive ex girlfriend maybe?) She Spoke softly to herself. "Maybe..... I should go...I'd hate to pry into you personal life" She said speaking up as she looked up at Serke.

Serke closed the window as Pandora left. " No don't go I just had the shock of my life well the life I remember any way. Wait you were about to feed weren't you? Can I come along?" Serke for some reason had an interest in vampires feeding and he had no clue why. ( I think for some reason I might join her in feeding and I don't know why.)

Lavinia smirked "Um yes, If you'd like. Just be warned it gets...Messy" She Chuckled and turned around and walked out the door, her hair whipping behind her. she started down the hall and down the stairs, tucking her flute in the waist of her kimono

Serke followed her interested. ( Yay my first memorable vampire feeding.) " Um... I cool with messy." Serke was excited about it strangely. " Atleast I won't have some random person yelling at me because of something I did when I had my memory." Serke smiled and hurried down the hall as Lavinia did.

"I'd hope not" She laughed softly and continued out of the mansion into the woods, walking slowly up the dirt path. "I Don't yell....Often" she said without turning to him. They walked until the wood met the path and still they continued, they dove deeper and deeper into the woods. "You honestly Don't remember a thing about your past?" They walked until they came to a clearing with a large rock in the center.

Serke blushed at her comment not knowing how to take it. " Um... Nope not a thing." Serke saw the clearing and wondered what she was gonna do to get some one. ( Huh nice clearing though.) " So I guess we sit and wait as you play your flute to attract some unfortunate soul, right?" ( This is gonna be interesting.) Serke surveyed further to see if anyone was already there. Then he smiled at Lavinia. " Ready oh great huntress of the night."