Stuck in a mansion.

He finished his food and walked out. He was upset and he went to his room hurriedly. ( Why me? Why?) He felt he could ask himself that for eternity and never get the answers.( I hate this.)

After Playing for about an hour Lavinia tired of playing, she felt her thirst coming over her and decided it was about time to feed. She tied her long hair back into a ponytail and slowly made her way out of her room and down the hall. As she walked past Serke's room, Unsure of why she decided to but she knocked gently on the door.

Xenia shook her head.
"You didn't upset me, my own thoughts did" she looked at him and her posture softened lightly and she sighed.
"I think, I'd rather live with your curse than my own, I'd be alive then, well..not now but I would have been" she bit her lip.
"It must be really rough, were you both cursed with this around the same time?" she looked at him trying to show that she felt terrible this had happened to them.

Rohan put his hands in his pockets and walked after her.
"No, I'm not a hiker, just on a walk" he looked at her and then ahead of him.
"Are you okay?"

Serke heard the knock on his door. " Come in." he answered. He wondered who it was and what they wanted but he waited for the person to come through the door before he asked anything. ( My pain is my burden.) He sat waiting for the person to come in.

Jackson nodded sadly, "yes we were both cursed at the same time." He rubbed the back of his neck, "that's why she blames herself because i was cursed trying to save her." His face become suddenly angry, "but i couldn't save her i wasn't strong enough."

Ada jumped and turned to stare at him, how did he know what i was thinking!? Was he a mind reader? No that was ridiculous. She dismissed her thoughts and turned to look at him, "no actually but i can't do much about it." She smiled a little at him and held out her hand, "my names Ada."

((Rohan's a mind-reader? :P ))

(No just perceptive :) )
Rohan shook her hand.
"I'm Rohan, nice to meet you"
He scoffed.
"You can always make yourself feel better, just hang with me for an hour" he laughed still walking.

Xenia nodded thoughtfully.
"Did you hunt down her creator, now you're a wolf? You could take them down with a single bite" She looked at him and intwined her fingers.
"It's rare, that you were cursed at the same time, considering this" she indicated to them both being in the room.
"Is also rarely a peacful time..usually something would have happened" she cringed. Another memory.
"That's how I know about the biting thing." she nodded feeling usefull.

Ada smiled and shook his hand, "you too." She frowned when he scoffed, "you don't know what my problem is." She was quiet for a moment, then she looked at him and smiled warmly taking care to to show her fangs. "Are you offering?" She asked a little shyly.

Jackson looked at her angrily, "of course! I've tried and tried but i can't find either of them!" His face softened into confusion, "what are you talking about?"

Corba Village 0720 hours:
Balyr was pissed they hadn't found a single lead except heed been found by a hunter and his son and they weren't much help. ( Were are you Serke?!) he turned to one of his subordinates. " Find me Serke! You have one week or I'll kill you myself! Now GO!" Balyr was pissed, he wanted to kill Serke for a long time but always something or some one got in the way.

Back to Serke:

Serke was shocked to see the girl who'd stopped the fighting enter his room. (What the?) " Um... Hi wasn't expecting you." ( What is she doing here?) He looked at her quizzically. ( I hope she is friendly.)

Rohan shook his head.
"Justknow somethings up, you need cheering up!" he grinned, a crooked smile begining to form.
"Sure am, least I can do after startling you"

Xenia frowned too.
"Can't find them...strange, usually you can find them, but maybe not always.." she trailed off then realised he has asked her a question.
"Oh! didn't you know you could kill us in one bite?" Xenia cringed.
"You can, easily too, it's just our speed that keeps things even, that and we could kill your kind..but I wont touch you.." she added quickly holding her hands up.
"Or was it that you didn't know that it's a common hate?"

Pandora whirled though the tree's, she had heard a heartbeat out here somewhere, her thirst was overpowering after such a long journey and she skidded to a halt outside a large mansion covered in ivy.
"Lovely, my foods in there somewhere" she sighed and knocked on the door her red eyes narrowed as she realised more than just one thing lived here, this was a clan.

Ada smiled back "alright then." She decided she liked this guy, and wouldn't mind spending some time with him. She glanced at the setting sun, and hoped Jackson wouldn't worry about her. She stopped walking and turned to face him, "and what did you have in mind for cheering me up, oh great one?

Jackson shrugged "yeah they've been eluding us for years." He looked at her when she said he could kill her with one bite, "no i knew there was hate between our races but i didn't know i could kill you with one bite." He thought for a moment, "why can i? I've accidentlly scratched Ada hundreds of times and it never affected her."

Lavinia opened the door and peered inside. She studied Serke's Face for a moment before saying "I umm...Thought I'd properly introduce myself and see if you needed anything. I was just about to go and....grab a bite. I'm Lavinia." She kept her voice low, she figured he had been through enough for the day. she leaned on the door frame trying not to intrude to much. she tucked her arms into the sleeves of her kimono.

Serke thought it was kinda funny that someone was checking on him. " Yeah never introduced my self either. The Names Serke Carca. And I don't know what I want. And please if you want to come on in." He was kinda flattered that she would check on him. Just then he thought he felt something familiar. ( What the? All well.)

Rohan smiled.
"Well, I'm pretty good at cheering people up with just talk so lets walk and talk" he said swinging on one of the higher branches of the trees.

Xenia sighed at his answer.
"Strange, so you remember the scent of your creators?"
Pausing at his other statement she shrugged and bit her lip.
"Perhaps, it wouldn't effect your sister as so far as death as it would other vampires because you are kin, or because you are not intending to...but other than those two thoughts I wouldn't know much about your curse, having been quite wary of it for some time." she looked at him and crossed her arms out of habit.

Pandora tensed feeling their aura her eyes narrowed as she walked to the side of the building stopping at another door she walked inside, it was indeed a mansion of vampires, with a hint of werewolf.
Stepping inside only as silent as a vampire could she ran upstairs following the scent her red cloak wrapped around her until she paused outside a room.
Taking a breath she walked pass another female and into the room.
"Hello Serke. Long time no see"

Lavinia smiled, her fangs pressed softly into her bottom lip and she stepped further into the room. "Well, If you need any...." She stopped as the New Female brushed by her. She stood quietly a bit disappointed they were interrupted, she didn't speak to newcomers often.

Pandora looked at her with a nasty grin.
"I wont be long you two can, continue your talk.." she emphasized the word talk and a bitter laugh escaped her lips.
"Serke. I'm warning you, at some point you will run into me again, you can't keep escaping our next meeting." she looked at him with malice and within another second she had disappeared from the room her red cape blurred behind her.

Lavinia bit down on her bottom lip. Her cheeks reddened with anger though she stayed silent. She arched a well groomed eyebrow at the woman as she disappeared. She walked all the way into the room. "Friend of yours?" She hissed

Ada nodded, and smiled at him when he swung form the branches. She looked at him, "so do you live in town?" She asked curiously, though she had a very different question in mind.

Jackson nodded "yes i remember their scent, but they never stay in the one place for long enough." He listened to her reasons and nodded, "it must be because she is my kin." "Or because i only scratched her, not bit her." He lowered his his head "because i was trying to kill her." He said quietly, ashamed of himself when he turned.

Xenia frowned.
"Why is that?" she turned her head slightly.
"With finding your creators, once you are ready I could help, send a few of my clan to find them, they wouldn't know our scents, if we kept them restrained long enough.."

Rohan shook his head.
"I have no home currently, braving the great out doors, I'm having the house I live in re-newed so I'm homeless for a while." he grinned again.
"Anything else you'd like to know?" he smiled, letting her know he didn't mind questions.

Ada bit her tongue to keep from inviting him to the mansion, I'd get him killed. She turned her attention back to him, "you can't stay with your family?" She was still avoiding her question, it would be stupid, embarrassing and pointless to ask.

Jackson shook his head when she mentioned helping them, "you don't understand we've been tracking them for years the move all over the globe and sometimes they just disappear." He looked at her when she asked why, "why what? Why i can't find our creators or why I've tried to murder Ada?"

Rohan rubbed the back of his neck.
"My mum died when I was young, my dad dumped me in a foster home, and I moved out a few years ago..I don't really have family." he looked at her and smiled slightly.
Rohan turned to her staring at her eyes.
"It's not always good to keep things bottled up you know, I don't I say it as it is" he grinned.

Xenia frowned.
"They can't just disappear...and more numbers would help I'd say..and you trying to kill your sister." she looked at him her curiosity clear on her face.