Stuck in a mansion.

Lavinia giggled and turned back to Serke. "I was saying good night, but I doubt this is the end of our eve." (At least I hope not.) She smiled coyly. She leaned in the doorway of the Kitchen, her attention still on Serke. "I suppose my shower can wait. I assume Xenia already showed you around?"

"Well yes she did." Serke responded. " Yeah but the room I got only has cold water for the shower, and I don't know about you but warm water cleans blood of better for me at least." Serke looked through the doorway then to see Xenia and Jackson staring at him and Lavinia. ( Great.)

"You can use mine, if you'd like Serke-Kun....My room is right up the hall from yours" She blushed slightly, her attention turning to Xenia and Jackson. She looked back to Serke "I should ummm....Go." Lavinia walked up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom and shut the door, it creaked slowly back open as it usually did. she sat on her windowsill and sighed and rested her head in her hands. (He is....Incredible)

"Alright, thank you." Serke responded. After Lavinia left he went and got his shower stuff so he could take a shower. Walking down the hall he noticed her door open. He knocked politely on the door. " May I come in and use your shower?" Serke asked through the door. He was a little embarrassed to be asking to use her shower now but the smell of the blood on him made him want to go on a killing spree and he didn't want that.

Lavinia looked up quickly and fixed her hair before responding. "Oh, yes of course Serke-Kun. please come in." It bothered her that she cared so much what he thought of her, especially since she just met him. (150 years and I feel like I'm 16 again) She walked over to the door and opened the door all the way. She looked down at her own feet shyly, her eyes curiously scanned up him until she reached his eyes. eyes that she felt she could stare into for an eternity. A slightly Blush crossed her pale cheek for what seemed like the hundredth time this eve, she ran her finger through her silky Raven Locks and smiled. "This silly door never quite Closes, My apologies"

"Oh that's okay." Serke said while staring into her what he thought were beautiful eyes. " Your eyes are so beautiful, especially when you blush." Serke commented as he was walking to the shower and taking off his shirt. When he got in the bathroom he closed the door mostly, because he noticed it was like her rooms main door, and stripped down all the way and hopped in the shower. "Feel free to join me if you wish!" Serke yelled out the door over the sound of the shower. He didn't know why he made the comment but all well he was gonna get clean and not knowing himself entirely he didn't know what else he'd do.

"Th-thank you" She blushed harder. Lavinia watched him walk into the bathroom and she sat on her bed, catching a glimpse of him shirtless. Her jaw dropped as Serke offered the invitation to join him. "I ummm.... No, no, no, thank you" (He is beautiful and he is in YOUR SHOWER!!!!!) Lavinia stared down at the floor as she fiddled with the sleeve of her Kimono. (Keep your eyes to the floor Lavinia)

Showering Serke almost laughed at her response. " Okay suit yourself, just trying to share your shower with you." Serke jabbed. Serke continued to bathe relishing the hot water. (Oh. This feels so good.) He was enthusiastic as ever of coarse at having a hot shower.

When he finished he realized he had forgotten a clean pair of clothes quickly dried himself off and wrapped his naked form in his towel. Walking out of the shower he noticed Lavinia blushing and looking at the floor, then she looked up. " Yeah sorry I forgot a clean pair of clothes at my room." Serke said curtly.

Lavinia looked up at Serke clothed in only a towel, her usual porcelain skin, no more. Her heart raced and she felt like she was going to get a nose bleed. (oh night mother he's.... Naked!!! ....don't stare, don't stare, don't stare.) "I....ummm... Well..." Lavinia found herself unable to look away. (PERFECTION.) "I ummm...I may have something you can walk down the hall in." She quickly jumped up, and scurried over to her wardrobe and pulled out a very feminine lilac silk robe. "my apologies for it's rather womanly quality but I do not own anything that isn't silk or lace Serke-kun"she said as she looked down at the blood stained kimono she was wearing.

"Um... That's okay. I think I'll just..." Serke was confused but about to laugh his ass off from her reaction of him just being in a towel in her room. Lavinia looked like she was about to have a nose bleed. "Oh... Look you're redder than an apple." Serke stated as he got close to her. "I'll tell you what I'll just go down the hall and change, then come back and take care of that blood stained kimono of yours." Right after Serke said that his towel fell off exposing him and he quickly had to put it back on while laughing at Lavinia's nose bleed.

Xenia raised her eyebrows at the pair and turned away clearly un-interested she rolled her eyes.
It's as clear as day. It wont last long, he probably has about three other girls waiting for him to come home. After his "memory loss" Xenia smirked to her self.
It is after all. The perfect excuse "

Pandora stalked around outside, she was getting thirsty and she was loosing her patience.
She stalked into town and scanned a small crowd her eyes lingering on on male in particular.
"Mmm yummy. I'm sure he'll taste it too." she smiled and turned on her charm she walked over her movements were fluid and she paused in front of him staring at the ground her hand clasped around each other.
"Hello. I saw you across the road and.. well, I wondered if maybe.." she let her voice trail off and she looked up, she saw him smirking, then the surprise flicker as he saw her face. It was his turn to act embarrassed.
He nodded and looked back to his friends who in turn were all gawking at the small figure in the red cloak.
Pandora smiled sheepishly and took his hand, he shivered but followed anyway, they were at least 20 meters into the forest when Pandora turned to face him, she took down her hood letting her blond hair fall over her shoulders, she leaned forward to kiss him, her lips meeting his neck she sighed and bit into him, once drained she let his body drop to the floor.
It took a matter of seconds, it was a clean feed, no mess.
She looked down at the body and sighed shaking her head.
"Such a waste." she bent down and snapped his neck laying him under a large sycamore, if anyone found the body, they'd just presume he fell.
Satisfied she walked to the mansion.
Ready for answers, and if she was lucky enough revenge.

Ada laughed, "its a compliment really." She nodded and smiled, "yes you did an excellent job of cheering me up." She grinned, "really? You seemed pretty gutsy to me." She was thrilled he'd said yes, but in the back of her mind she knew it wouldn't end well.
She smiled and brushed a strand of hair off her face, "so when did you want to go out?" Oops, she hadn't meant it to sound like that. She blushed "uh.. i mean.." great now you sound too keen.

Jackson nodded, "yeah i understand Ada feels the same." He laughed a little as well, "no at least you can hold an intelligent conversation." He looked at her and smiled sincerely, "and you don't hurt innocents." He grinned all of a sudden, "and you're prettier than most vampires."

Lavinia's jaw almost hit the floor and she dropped the robe. (...Oh my...) she stayed silent for a moment before breaking the awkward silence. "errr...Serke-kun, I.... I can take care of the stain myself." she looked away still blushing, she knew full and well he had no intent on 'cleaning her kimono.' she moved away slightly and looked back up at him she smiled not noticing the blood running out of her nose.

"Okay just trying to help. Not trying anything inapropriate." Serke rsponded. (Well that sucks right when I'm done offering her some help with a bloodstain on her silk robe my towel falls off.) " Um... Your nose is bleeding by the way. And sorry about the towel. I should have been holding it in place and not trusted it to stay wrapped around me." Serle was actually pretty embarrassed even though he had made a comment earlier that would say he wasn't.

Lavinia nodded keeping her eyes to the floor. she wiped her nose quickly with the back of her hand. "It's alright Serke-Kun, I....I didn't see anything if it makes you feel better." She Blushed slightly "You...Can help if you'd like, but i'd have to suggest putting clothes one first." she laughed softly

"Yeah me too." Serke responded. "I'll be back as soon as I have a clean pair on." Serke then said quickly as he left for his room.

Rohan laughed.
"Thank you, and it's been a pleasure actually, I don't think I've ever had such a nice time with a random stranger" he smiled.
"Ahh gutsy pshh" he laughed again rubbing his neck.
Rohan watched her brush a strand of hair from her face and smiled when she did.
"When ever you want to really, I guess we could go out sometime tomorrow if you would like? Whenever suits you really." he ran a hand through his red hair ruffling it.

Xenia smiled.
"Only because I'm old."she laughed and smiled.
"Yeah, but I could do better, I could attempt to find another way of feeding, but I haven't yet though of a way to do that.." she frowned only to smile once more when she received another compliment.
"Thank-you Jackson, if I could blush I would be." she laughed slightly.
"You don't look so bad yourself you know" she let her smile spread.

Walking out of his room from changing Serke over heard part of Jackson's and Xenia's conversation. So Serke stepped around the corner and just had to say, even though it may get him killed, "So you guys done making out yet?"

Xenia turned to him and raised an eyebrow.
"Funny boy.You can leave if you want." she stared at him with a blank expression.
"And you have a very angry 'girl-friend' outside so if I were you you might want to talk it out before she rips your throat out Patrick Swayze style." she smiled forcefully.

Ada smiled, relieved he didn't think her a loser. She nodded, "sounds good to me." She glanced at the setting sun and decided she should get home, otherwise Jackson would come looking fir her and she didn't want that. She turned back to Rohan and smiled, "I've got to get home, but I'll meet you at that stream tomorrow?"

Jackson laughed when she said she was old, but he turned serious when she mentioned another way of feeding. He shook his head, "no you couldn't, Ada has tried that many times." He counted them off his finger, "she tried to live off animal blood but without human blood she became horribly sick." "She tried to feed from them without killing them but even if they survived her feeding, they became sick and died anyway."

He glanced out at the setting sun and decided if Ada wasn't back here in 20 minutes, he was going after her. He turned back to Xenia and grinned, "why thank you." He heard Serke enter and comment, he turned ready to say something but Xenia beat him to it.