Stuck in a mansion.

Rohan nodded.
"Sure thing around 11?" he smiled and waved goodbye.
"Bye, I'll see ya tomorrow" he turned to the side slightly and began to walk putting his hands behind his head he looked upwards at the setting sun before turning right and leaving Ada's view.

Xenia smiled again and nodded.
"No problem there." her eyes followed his gaze and she nodded.
"Is Ada usually back by now?"

Ada nodded and smiled, "I'll see you there." She watched him leave then began to happily walk back to the mansion, she couldn't wait until tomorrow. As it came into sight she noticed Jackson moving around, she grinned she had been right about him being anxious.

Jackson nodded, "yeah in fact I'm going to go find her okay?" He got to his feet and started to head towards the door, but he caught sight of Ada approaching through the window. He sat back down and smiled, "she's got good timing."

When the door opened he turned to smile at her, "hey sis." He noticed the giant grin on her face, "you okay?" Why was she grinning like that? She just came back from feeding right?

Ada tried to hide the giant grin on her face, but she obviously didn't hide it well enough. "hey Jackson, hey Xenia." She nodded, "yeah I'm fine." She gestured to her smile, "this isn't what it looks like by the way, i just met somebody on the way back." She turned to walk upstairs, "I'm going to bed okay? Goodnight Xenia, Jackson I'll see you when you come up." With that, she headed upstairs and into their room.

Jackson didn't have a chance to ask who she met, but he would soon enough. He turned back to look at Xenia, 'who do you think she met?"

"Okay thanks for telling me, but I already knew." Serke responded. Serke then noticed Ada come through the door. "Hey Ada." Serke said and then was off to Lavinia's room to tell her he had to take care of something outside. "Hey I got to take care of someone outside." Serke yelled in her door and then walked past the kitchen. "You guys might want to get further in the house that way you don't accidentally get hit by some one or something." Serke said as he past the kitchen and went out the door. (Now it's time to find out about this person.)

Xenia nodded to Serke with a shrug.
"I dunno, but judging by her grin, I'm guessing a guy." she giggled and looked at Jackson.
"But we don't get many male vamps near by so maybe he's a human?"

Pandora paced back and forth glaring at the setting sun.
When she heard him approach she stopped dead in her tracks and looked over at him, death in her gaze and she smirked.
"Took your good time."

"Sorry it took so long but again I don't know my past so maybe you could clarify somethings for me?" Serke asked. "I honestly don't remember anything so yeah." Serke said the truth if he did remember anything it was vague and fuzzy and he couldn't get much out of it.

Outside the Mansion:
Balyr watched as one of his undetectable minions was sending him a live feed showing Serke and Pandora outside the mansion. "What! She's Here! Fuck! Great now I got to save his ass in order too kill him my self or maybe not maybe he can take care of it himself." Balyr exclaimed. (I'll just watch for now.) So Balyr watched those two ready to jump in because he wanted to kill Serke.

"Ummm...Ok" Lavinia responded as she watched Serke run past her room. She decided to take a quick shower and change her clothes before returning downstairs in a sort black lace dress, the only thing she found clean. (Great, now it's going to look like I dressed up. ugh) she let her hair down out of the ponytail and slipped on the first pair of shoe she could find. She walked into the Kitchen quietly and jumped up onto the counter sitting near the sink. "This has been a rather....eventful day" she said softly to herself.

Jackson frowned and a sigh escaped his lips, he had been afraid of that. Ada was beautiful and unlike most beautiful girls she also had a personality, so it was no surprise she attracted all sorts of guys. There were two reasons why he didn't like her dating, 1. because he was the typical protective big brother. And 2. Ada had been hurt a lot in the past, usually because when guys found out she was a vampire they freaked out and left. Once she had dated some vampire guys but they turned out to be awful and bloodthirsty, and once she had been hurt a lot in fact it nearly crushed her.

He turned his attention to Serke as he left, a big fight huh? Interesting he turned to look at the girl sitting on the end of the counter briefly before looking back at Xenia, "you really think a guy?"

Xenia nodded and sighed.
"Seems like it, I know that grin well" she smiled and sighed again letting her eyes dart to the window.
"It's as clear as day, she has a..crush.. Maybe she knows it's not smart though, from personal experiences, she probably already knows it wouldn't work out, but.. theres no harm in a little dream." she grinned.

Pandora scoffed.
"Oh how original Serke. You 'lost' your memory" she threw her arms in the air and laughed bitterly once.
"Gah. You know, you could make it easier to track you. You don't stay in one place too long, so you have to know people are after you!" she crossed her arms her red eyes bore into him.
"Any-way whether you can remember or not." she scowled.
"I told you I'd get pay-back. And I will. I don't care if you can't remember." she stepped closer her face an inch from his and she smirked, something that didn't look right on such an innocent face.
She smiled then. A sweet smile, the type you'd expect along with bubblegum, flowers and rainbows.
She stepped back and took down her hood letting her blonde hair flow down over her shoulders, her white dress stopped a few inches above her knees, and she leant forward into a hunting position.
"Come on Serke. I know you're not afraid to hit a girl" again the sweet smile played on her lips.

(.........WTH!) "Okay well um... alright I knew this would probably happen anyway." Serke said with a confused look. Serke quickly got into a fighting stance and got ready to fight this girl. (Well I guess this either knocks it loose or I stay an amnesiac.)

"What they're about to fight.... Oh great I want to kill him not this bitch!" Balyr stated haughtily. (Guess it can't be helped but I'm gonna have to jump in before she kills him so that I get his head not her.)

"Yeah....A Crush...." she said softly. Lavinia Peeked out the kitchen window, she scanned the yard to find Serke and the blond haired girl from earlier she watched curiously. (Her again.I hoep everything is alright...)

Pandora let a slight growl slip from her lips and her innocent facade slipped for a few seconds.
"Do you remember how you lost your memory's then Serke? Or don't you know that either?"
She threw off her cloak and let it fall, she ran forwards and stopped behind him to whisper in his ear.
"I don't want to hurt you.. it's nothing personal. It's just the right time."
She ran again, and came to a halt a few inches in front of him.
"C'mon then, take the first hit. I dare you" and the bubblegum and flowers smile was back.

0.o "Yeah no fracin idea." Serke responded. (Oh wow the whole look how impressive I am and hit me first bullshit.) "Um... You might not want that I don't even know my own abilities so it might be hard for me to trust my own body."

Pandora scoffed standing up from her crouch.
"Youdon't. I do, you're no stranger to me Serke" she all but rolled her eyes but refrained from doing so.
Pandora laughed.
"I know you, and your abilities, and I know you can trust you body." she grinned.
"So don't bullshit me."
She looked over at the window and shook her head.
"I was so looking forward to this..lost your memory.." she sighed.
"Do you think your girlfriend would step in if the fight got too 'out of order' and if any others would step in...I have bets the blond would take my side." she grinned.
"Seriously Serke, you just can't be counted on anymore." and with that she stepped to the side of him and waved toward the window, a slow smile beginning to spread across her face.
She stepped back in front of him and brought her arm back before her palm contacted his body, just below the rib cage, and slap bang in the middle, this would have knocked the wind out of him, knocking him to the ground, it would have definitely hurt, even immortals could feel pain. Before he had time to strike back she jumped high into the air and flipped back landing on her feet, nothing impressive just better than running.

"Ow... That hurt." Serke flipped up then and landed on his feet. "But come on the 600 year old in there hit me better than that. So come on what you got." With that Serke appeared behind her and front kicked her through a tree. "Come on lets have some fun."

"Aw fuck they started! Well guess I'll have to intercede before it gets too violent but not yet." Balyr laughed as he watched them fight it out.

Pandora rolled her eyes and jumped up brushing herself off she ran forwards and grabbed his hair she swung his face into her knee before throwing him into the side of a large rock, the top of it breaking off and falling onto him.
"I don't care, this fight is just to humor me really, I already have your death planned out." she smirked and crept forward again.

Xenia stopped talking to Jackson to watch from the window she smiled as Pandora waved to them all and let her head fall to the side, watching them intently.

Jackson shook his head, "no she defiantly knows its a bad idea." He said sadly, and sighed. He turned his attention to the window and watched quietly for a while, he raised his hand in acknowledgment as the girl waved. He decided if things got to heated he'd go out there and break it up, although it looked like the girl was having no trouble.

Lavinia's eyes widened in Horror, she hopped down off the counter and Dashed to the front door. "Serke-Kun" She said softly to herself. She leaned against on one of the beams on the front porch, unsure if she should step in or not. Her cheeks reddened.

(You couldn't dodge that?)
(Wait who are you?)
(You mean you haven't noticed me?)
(Who are you?)
(All well... Guess I should give you your memory back even though my master wants you too suffer.... hehe... Remember me for I am a mind shade and if I do this I kill myself... Haha... I think I'll like dieing?)
(Wait What?!) "AW FUCK THE PAIN!" Serke yelled out as his memory returned to him. "Dam it, and dam you necromancer!" Serke screamed after regaining his memory. "Well. Well. If it isn't Pandora, thank you for releasing me but now is where I show you how true immortals battle." Serke smirked. Serke quickly appeared in front of Pandora and launched her through some trees and 2 boulders. "Come on don't tell me it's over? I was just starting to have fun." Serke jokingly said. He knew it wasn't over he knew she could handle more than that but he had to push her over the edge to know what she could fully do. He then turned to Lavinia. "I'll be quite all right." Serke assured her.

"Damn! I think I'll have to interfere just to save her now." Balyr said in astonishment.

"...Serke-Kun..?" A puzzled look came over her face as Serke's mannerism changed. She ran down off of the porch to him.

Pandora sprang to her feet and smirked.
She ran too him skidding to a halt and began to spin, she span quite quickly, almost a dance and as she spun she latched onto Serke, spinning and spinning she stopped letting him spin into a fur, the impact at which she flung him knocked the fur tree down, she stepped over a tree and grab him by the throat her fingers curled and she was about to do the move that would rip his throat right out, imortal or not, it would hurt enough to imobilise him, she would then strike for the kill.
Then she heard the other female come outside and she groaned.