Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
standby until then, i got a hell of a good quote for Jackson to say :bsmile:

Tibo's right next to Lucas, considering he legit grabbed him from the side of the ship.

Also, kinda flew up the steps, remember? So it's basically you guys are to his right, and Aerilin playing slip n' slide to his left, near the pool, where the black box is.

So yeah, I kinda just flopped a bit, but it's good now, it's all good. ;)

EDIT: Just throw one at Aerilin to get her attention, use dat big bellowing voice of yours.

(Editedit: I hope your a good thrower, cause Tibo sure as hell isn't)

Alright everyone, things are going great!!! Im so glad that everyone is doing such an awesome job!!!! Lets see if we can all survive this craziness!!! Also another part of this random post in our OOC is I am naming @Alfendi my Co-Moderator in this wonderful horror RP, any questions that you need answered right away hit me up or him up or both of us at once doesnt matter either way!

Alrighty! And since I have not seen you do anything outside of this post yet..

WELCOME ALFENDI SAUCE!

WELCOME TO IWAKU ♥

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'M A SAUCE?

JUST WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED! \o/

Lolol, thanks much! I have other roleplays. I just do them through PMs, haha. But still, I appreciate the welcome. ^^

I'M A SAUCE?

JUST WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED! \o/

Lolol, thanks much! I have other roleplays. I just do them through PMs, haha. But still, I appreciate the welcome. ^^
But you joined 1-2 weeks ago. :|

A WELCOME IS ALWAYS NEEDED!

Yes, I joined 1-2 weeks ago and I hauled ass to get started roleplaying because roleplays are my life, my friend.
my life. //ominous whisper-y voice

YES, YES IT IS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Novus
@ProfessorNv @Spoopy @derelict_lilyflower @Ravenbelle @CuddlesomeIrritation @Alfendi

Alright everyone, almost everybody is off the ship. I have something up my sleeve for the ship, but I just wanted to let all of you that are already floating around in the water, you are almost to the island, just on the other side of the storm. So I want you all to line up your posts that you are on that side of the ship so that when the boat sinks, the wreckage isnt between you and the island.

way ahead of you, is it alright if Jackson sees the silhouette of the island and heads on toward it?

Same for Lucas taking Jacksons lead? As of now hes swimming the oppositendirection of the island. Dumb ass XD

I'm still on the boat, I'll just steer it askew, (but not away, considering we're so close) so that it doesn't block people from entering the "burnzone"

Guys ill post soon xD Im busy with university studies and chores. Ill reply in an hour at the most

Reactions: Succubus
Jesus Christ, formatting is such a hassle when you don't know the bbcodes by heart. But by the lords will will I ever stop.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.