Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
literally the best description of the year.
Hey either Lucas can come get Jackson and Immensity, or you can notice that Lucas and Rose are gone and try to find them and join their shelter or you and Immensity find your own while looking.

Hey either Lucas can come get Jackson and Immensity, or you can notice that Lucas and Rose are gone and try to find them and join their shelter or you and Immensity find your own while looking.
hmmm, I think Jackson would want to try and find the others, you know, safety in numbers and all? Also i am certain Lucas will want to find his sister at some point

Reactions: Succubus
hmmm, I think Jackson would want to try and find the others, you know, safety in numbers and all? Also i am certain Lucas will want to find his sister at some point
He already knew Jackson and Immensity were farther down the shore. Plus Lucas is literally in a cave witj a naked Rosaline.

So, are we gonna skip to the morning? Or are we waiting for others to post?

Must wait for the others. Tibo Finn and Aerilin are still in the water.

Alright, I'm moving to the shore soon, but I didn't realise how close we were to it

@CuddlesomeIrritation

ok thats fine, if anything have Immensity wake up and wake up Jackson, telling him she wants to find her brother who is further down shore

EVERYONE READ THIS
We will do NO time skipping. There is a reason to this. PAY ATTENTION TO ALFENDI'S POSTS!
He will not be there often like everyone else, BUT HE IS MAJOR TO THIS STORY.

Reactions: sivilia
210.gif

Reactions: sivilia
Must wait for the others. Tibo Finn and Aerilin are still in the water.
I think I'mma float out near the shore for a bit.

I didn't write myself into a corner, but more I might have to wait before the barrel filled with life floats toward the island. Or on the beach at least.

Tibo can swim, but he can't swim well. Like, he can't brave stormwater like that. It's the only reason he tried to save the boat rather then use a life saver immediately, y'know, before half of it burst into ball of fire.

Just like how he can burst into fits of lunacy at times, ranging from sheer insanity, or mindless shounen bravado.

He watched a bit too much anime when he was a kid.

That's why I kept referencing the giant barrel. It was a backup plan. I also grabbed a few random items. (5 including the chair, R.F.D, and black box.)

@DarkStarLove909 I leave what the two mystery items are to you.

Tibo too has his own qualms with the idea of survival, both mental and physical. Though he may have a good amount of information on how to survive, he has little to no experience using it, sans "roping", and herbalism, (His major is his strength).

TBH, I think everyone picked a key weakness to write with, while I chose a fuckton just to snowball for the fun of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
EVERYONE READ THIS
We will do NO time skipping. There is a reason to this. PAY ATTENTION TO ALFENDI'S POSTS!
He will not be there often like everyone else, BUT HE IS MAJOR TO THIS STORY.
Does that mean that Alfendi will do timeskips as necessary then?

If his posts are vital, they will no doubt have to do with time, since time is the most vital of resources. Even more vital then water.

Reactions: Succubus
@Spoopy
Yeah, I saw what you were building up to with the barrel straight away haha
And the fear of wanting to brave the waters during a storm is exactly why I didn't have Finn jump in either (unlike some of these very brave madmen and women) but instead had him try to persuade everyone to find shelter on the lower floors of the ship in case it could be saved, but I knew he had to go in the water eventually so I had the blast knock him in there. Because, of course, if I wouldn't jump, Finn wouldn't jump.

Does that mean that Alfendi will do timeskips as necessary then?

If his posts are vital, they will no doubt have to do with time, since time is the most vital of resources. Even more vital then water.
Also I doubt this, I think this is because if we skip time, some people who are in conversations at the time or in the middle of something etc will have to be fast forwarded out of it and that would be irritating for those people. So Alfendi will probably control The Thing and attack us at some point. That way everyone is affected at the same time, rather than starting some kind of space-time continuum plot hole (which would happen if I want to finish my convos from before a time skip!)

Correct. I will not be skipping any time. Time is indeed vital, but in this roleplay... it's vital for other reasons. ;)
Because time is running out and [spoili]we all gon' die![/spoili] :O

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.