Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you all.

Though I have to admit, I actually thought that Finn jumped in as well. Then I remembered that you didn't post.

Silly me. But at least I saved Aerilin. I mean, she legit would have been IN the explosion had I not carried her out and thrown her overboard. Main reason I dislocated my arm is because what kind of person survives an explosion like that? But a broken arm would have been a bit much, I've survived falls like that with a few sprains, but nothing major. So why cant semi-buff adult do so?

I would've added sears along his back, but that probs would've been pushing it for rp'ability. But hey, it most likely would have been more realistic.

Maybe he'll just notice the sears later. I haven't decided yet.

Did all the blood wash off of Aerilin already? Or is it too dark to notice. :|

Well, from Finn's point of view, from under the water he can only really see silhouettes so he doesn't see the blood. But considering the blood was probably not even close to drying, it might have come off Aerilin's skin and left a few stains in her clothing

Haha and also, from the point of view of Finn again, I had to add the complete confusion he felt when he saw Tibo throwing her into the ocean since he still believed the ship could be saved and that those who jumped off were jumping to their inevitable deaths. It was only when the explosion happened that he realised he had saved her and that Tibo was still the good guy Finn thought he was

Suspicious lack of loud gunshot noise being heard.

Plot twist, Finn is part deaf.

jkjk, Tibo's exceptionally good at hearing things.

His character is more perception and reflex action then actual action and intelligence.

HOORAY FOR LACK OF FORSIGHT, BUT HEY, EVERYONES ALIVE AND NOT PHYSICALLY INJURED.
except for me.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Awesome awesome everyone. I would have to say that there will be no time skips. Mainly for the reasons already stated and it just takes away from the RP when you do that. LOL Blood on Aerilin still? Most likely not BUT Tibo has the chance to question her about it. He is the only one that knows that happened. Even Tibo doesnt know how or why Aerilin was there. Only Aerilin does.

Awesome awesome everyone. I would have to say that there will be no time skips. Mainly for the reasons already stated and it just takes away from the RP when you do that. LOL Blood on Aerilin still? Most likely not BUT Tibo has the chance to question her about it. He is the only one that knows that happened. Even Tibo doesnt know how or why Aerilin was there. Only Aerilin does.
That's very true, even OOC I still don't know how she got there before me. I was like, "whaaaa?"

It's a good thing I like writing myself out of corners!

Reactions: Succubus
She followed the 'terrorist' through a back entrance.

Did anyone actually feel bad for the captain? Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't. B)
Me neither. How you have a boat with no rafts son.

I mean c'mon. All we had were Rotational Flotation Devices, and you nearly sank anyways. Also I still wish I gave Finn mine. But like, lack of awareness of him being there.

We haven't posted because everyone's sleeping. What do you want us to do?. Make them walk around in the dark at 3am?

i love long walks along the beach... when i cant see... at night...

Dont forget when you just swam miles away from a burning ship ,___, and you're completely out of energy. I love walks after that....you know, with spiders

There is a reason guys, I may as well just tell you since no one is going to do anything...
That storm is around the island ALL DAY EVERY DAY when the SUN is up. The only time it ISNT there. IS NIGHTTIME!!!!!!

The only chance they have to do anything that deals with getting OFF the island would be night time, because as soon as the sun comes up so does the storm. It has to do with the eeriness of the island and whats on it...its a long thought out process here....Alfendi and I have been working hard in the background trying to make this a crazy and exciting RP for you guys...

The only chance they have to do anything that deals with getting OFF the island would be night time, because as soon as the sun comes up so does the storm. It has to do with the eeriness of the island and whats on it...its a long thought out process here....Alfendi and I have been working hard in the background trying to make this a crazy and exciting RP for you guys...
Were sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.